An Unusual Gift Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, having fun with Ava?" Jack asked her, grinning widely.

"Ava? You sneaky bitch!" Abby snapped at Ava.

"You weren't complaining a moment ago," Ava smiled, thrusting her hips and slamming her cock deep into Abby. Abby groaned in response and Ava resumed her thrusting.

"Oh fuck... I thought she was you!" Abby groaned, looking at Jack.

"That was the point, to make people think she was me," Jack replied with a shrug. He watched his ass bounce up and down as Ava slamming into Abby over and over.

"I didn't think you'd use it to trick me though!" Abby complained, moaning in pleasure as she did so. Ava just giggled and continued to fuck Abby. Seeing Abby writhing in pleasure was turning Jack on and he began undressing. The two women ignored him as he went to a drawer and took something out.

He climbed up onto the bed and Abby watched him as he moved behind Ava. Ava slowed her movements as she felt Jack behind her before she suddenly felt his slick cock pressing between her ass cheeks. The head of his cock pressed against her tight hole and stretched it open. She groaned as it suddenly sunk into her and Jack pressed all the way, sliding his entire cock inside her until his hips rested against her ass cheeks.

"That brings a new meaning to going and fucking yourself," Abby laughed as she watched Jack plunge his cock into an exact copy of himself.

"Holy shit!" Ava cried. The sensation of having her ass filled while her cock was deep inside someone's pussy was unlike anything she had felt before. She moaned instantly as Jack began to thrust. Jack slammed down hard into Ava, forcing her forward and causing her cock to sink deeper into Abby.

Slowly Ava began to move, timing her thrusts with Jack's. It took them a little while to find a rhythm, but they were soon fucking each other with surprising skill. To no-one's surprise, Ava was the first to cum, each thrust of Jack's cock was pressing on her prostate, sending waves of pleasure through her and down her cock, which was simultaneously being stimulated by Abby's warm and wet tunnel.

Ava slammed deep into Abby, staying there as her cock twitched and pulsed, filling Abby's tunnel with sticky fluids. Jack continued to fuck Ava, his hips slamming firmly on her ass and extending her orgasm for as long as it could last. Eventually it subsided and Jack pulled out of her. Ava pulled out of Abby and flopped to one side, utterly spent. Abby looked at Jack and smiled before rolling over and lifting her ass into the air.

"How about you fill my ass inside?" She purred. Jack needed no more encouragement as he moved forward, lining his cock up with her ass and sliding inside. They both groaned in pleasure as he hilted himself inside her. Abby took the lead this time, rocking back and forth on his cock. Jack thrust lazily, letting her do most of the work as Ava slowly recovered. She sat up and watched the pair fucking. Despite her recent, powerful orgasm, she felt her cock hardening at the sight. She moved in front of Abby, presenting her hardening cock as Abby rocked back and forth.

"I had a dream exactly like this," Abby smirked before taking Ava's cock into her mouth. She bounced back and forth, fucking Jack and sucking Ava's cock. Ava wrapped her hand in Abby's hair, enjoying the sensation of power she had over her in this position, even if she was letting Abby do all of the work.

Jack groaned and grabbed Abby's hips. He was done being a spectator. His orgasm was approaching and he slammed into Abby hard and fast. Abby stopped moving, allowing Jack to pound her tight asshole as she focused on licking and sucking on Ava's cock. She felt him hilt himself inside her ass as he filled her insides with his cum. He held himself there until he had recovered before sliding his softening cock out of her.

Without Jack behind her, Abby reached down between her legs and started stroking her clit as she focused entirely on making Ava cum. She used every trick she could and found Ava was much more of a hair trigger than she thought. Within a couple of minutes, she was swallowing Ava's load as Ava pulled on her hair. Ava sat back, collapsing onto the bed next to Jack. Abby kneeled up and smiled at them.

"Can you two make out?" She asked. Jack looked at Ava, his own face staring back at him. He found the idea amusing, but didn't resist as Ava moved in and started kissing him. It felt strange kissing his own mouth, but Abby groaned loudly. He looked over at her as he made out with Ava and saw Abby frantically masturbating as she watched the two kissing.

"That's so hot," she groaned, working her clit with one hand and slamming two fingers into her soaked cunt with the other. Jack and Ava continued to make out until Abby screamed out in orgasm. They both looked over at her as she fell backwards, her body shaking in orgasm as they watched her cum. She lay there breathing heavily as she recovered before she shuffled up between the two Jack's and promptly fell asleep.

12