An Unusual Gift Ch. 16

Story Info
Jack uses the collar to avoid trouble.
6.2k words
4.75
10k
10

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,218 Followers

Jack lay down by the pool, watching Abby swimming around. Ava and Moon had gone shopping, trying to find some clothes that would fit Moon since she was so tall. They'd been gone a few hours already, Jack wondered just how many clothes they were buying. They did have access to almost unlimited amounts of money now between John and Fred's funds.

"So, when is your mother coming to visit?" Jack asked.

"She said maybe next week. She's spending ten days with Jess, then three days with me. I wonder who is her favourite," Abby replied, rolling her eyes. Jess was Abby's sister. She was the complete opposite of Abby. Tall, blonde, skinny, practically flat chested, athletic and currently in college working on a law degree. Abby and her had got on growing up, but after their father died, they'd grown apart.

"Well, you could always make you her favourite once she arrives," Jack laughed. Abby grinned at him; she'd spent a lot of time thinking of what she could do with the collar. As she was thinking about that, Ava returned and joined her in the pool.

"Have fun shopping?" Jack asked.

"It was amazing. Buying anything you want without worrying about money is great."

"How much did you spend?"

"I don't know, around thirty thousand maybe?"

"THIRTY THOUSAND?" Abby yelled. "How do you spend that much shopping?"

"Easily. We only came back because we ran out of room in the car," Ava replied.

"Where's Moon?" Jack asked. Since Abby had created Moon, he'd not really had chance to get to know her. She was an entirely new person, separate from Fred, but Ava had spent all of the previous night with her. The moans and groans that had come from Ava's bedroom had left no doubt what they had been up to. Jack had been tempted to join in, but he had been too tired and gone to bed instead. Then when he woke up, they were already out shopping.

"Getting changed, she'll be out in a minute. Did you know she's seven feet tall?"

"What's that, like 210 centimetres?"

"Yeah, maybe a little more? I'm not sure. Either way, she's tall!"

"I thought it'd be fun to have a really tall friend," Abby chimed in.

As they talked, Moon appeared in the doorway. It was lucky it was such a big house; the doorways matched the size of the rooms and were bigger than usual, meaning she could walk through them without having to duck. Jack watched her walk in, a blue bikini contrasted her pale white skin, the top barely containing her huge breasts. She had long, powerful looking legs leading up to wide hips, but it was the large bulge in the front of her bikini panties that caught Jack's attention. It was clear she was hiding, barely, a huge cock between her legs.

"What do you think?" She asked, raising her arms and turning on the spot. Jack looked at her large round ass, it was white and firm and he couldn't help wondering how it would feel shoving his cock between her pale cheeks.

"It looks lovely," Ava said. Moon smiled and went to the poolside, sitting down and dangling her legs into the water.

"So, Moon, tell me about yourself," Jack told her. He was curious to see how much of a personality and backstory she had.

To his surprise, it was incredibly thorough. She had memories of an entire life, growing up, going to school, her first house, her first job. He presumed these were all variations of Fred's memories. As he talked, he found that he quite liked Moon. She had a dark, but mischievous sense of humour and was extremely friendly. She seemed genuine and caring and despite the conversation being focused on her, she made sure to include the others and not dominate the conversation.

"And what do you know about us?" Jack asked.

"I know you have a collar that can do amazing things. Ava and Abby are my best friends and I love them dearly and you are my master that I love most of all. I trust you all implicitly," Moon replied. Jack hadn't been expecting that, but it made sense Abby would give her those feelings. He was surprised by how thorough Abby had been and was pleased with her.

"In that case, why don't you show me what you and Ava were up to last night," Jack told them. Both of them were unable to resist his command and instantly got to their feet, Ava walking over to Moon as Moon leaned down and embraced her, kissing her deeply. Ava looked tiny compared to Moon, her thin frame absolutely dwarfed by the taller, curvier woman. Although next to Moon, Ava's usually slightly tanned skin looked a lot darker.

Moon effortlessly picked up Ava, carrying her to a sun lounger and putting her down, turning her over onto her hands and knees. She pulled down Ava's bikini bottoms, revealing her ass and already drenched pussy. Ava looked back at Moon and bit her lip as her eyes moved down to Moon's crotch.

Jack watched as Moon reached behind her back and untied the strings of her bikini top. It fell away and her giant breasts were revealed. She had small areola, or rather they looked small on her huge breasts, but large nipples. They stood firm and erect, about the same size as Jack's fingertip. Moon then reached down and untied the side of her bikini bottoms, which was already bulging from her growing erection. She pulled the strings and the bikini dropped between her legs, revealing an extremely large, thick cock.

It was the biggest and thickest cock Jack had ever seen on a person. About the same diameter as a soda can and its length was growing by the second. By the time it was fully erect, Jack guessed it was at least twelve inches long. Ava audibly moaned at the sight of it and Moon grinned. She grabbed her mammoth cock and moved behind Ava, positioning her cockhead against Ava's wet slit. The head was large enough to completely eclipse Ava's cunt from Jack's view and Jack couldn't believe Ava was about to try and take it inside her.

Moon pressed the head of her cock, which was red and angry looking, against Ava's waiting slit. Ava groaned as it pushed against her, reaching back and spreading her labia as much as she could as the giant invader pressed inwards. Jack watched as Moon pushed forward, her cockhead barely entering Ava, yet stretching her out to her limits. Ava moaned, the sensation of being stretched wide brought her intense pleasure.

What Jack didn't know was that Abby had used the collar on Ava too. Only for a single command. To reshape her body to be able to accommodate Moon's cock, but only just. Without it, Ava would have been unable to take any of Moon's cock, but now she was just able to take its entire length.

Jack watched as the head of Moon's cock finally disappeared inside Ava. Moon began thrusting back and forth in tiny movements, each forward thrust pushed a little more of her cock into Ava's abused hole. Ava moaned and shuddered in orgasm as her tunnel was stretched by the thick cock.

"Someone is a size queen," Abby teased.

"Fuck! It feels so fucking good!" Ava groaned as Moon continued to push into her. Eventually, Moon's entire length was inside Ava. Jack was amazed it had fit, he had no idea how she had taken such a huge cock and he was rock hard seeing her so completely full. Ava leaned back, kneeling up with the large cock inside her and gestured to her stomach. Jack looked down at her thin body and could see a bulge created by the huge cock inside her.

Moon pulled back, withdrawing from Ava and causing the bulge to shrink as Ava moaned as the sudden sensation. Moon pulled all the way back until just the head was still inside before thrusting forward again. Ava moaned and gripped the sun lounger tightly as another orgasm rolled through her. The sheer pleasure she felt from having every nerve in her slick tunnel being pleasured at once was incredible.

Moon began to fuck her in earnest, thrusting in and out, but only about half of her length. Ava just moaned over and over as Jack watched Moon's breasts bouncing and jiggling from the movement. His eyes roamed down her body, it was clear she was incredibly strong even if she wasn't muscular, especially when he saw her ass. Despite it being so large and round, it didn't jiggle much as Moon thrust, it just stayed firm and tight as she fucked Ava.

Jack barely even noticed as Abby moved over to him. It was only as she pushed him back that he realised she was completely naked. He lay back in the sun lounger as she grabbed his shorts and pulled them off, freeing his throbbing erection. She smiled as she saw it, turning her back to him and straddling him so she could still watch Ava and Moon. She grabbed his cock and pointed it upwards as she lowered her slick cunt onto it.

She moaned as it filled her, but neither she nor Jack were focusing on each other. Instead, they were fully focused on Moon as she began to pound Ava with ferocity. Ava could only cling to the sun lounger as Moon used her as a living fleshlight, holding her in place as she fucked Ava fast and deep. Ava cried out in orgasm, her whole body shuddering and twitching, but Moon didn't relent.

Moon soon started moaning herself, while Ava's moans had turned into sporadic noises as her mind tried to keep up with the pleasure she was receiving. It was only now Jack noticed Moon's testicles, swinging back and forth like pendulous orbs. They seemed to be growing bigger with each thrust, swelling in size bigger and bigger until it seemed like she had two grapefruits hanging between her legs.

Moon suddenly groaned and slammed herself to the hilt inside Ava who simply grunted as Moon began to fill her with her sticky fluids. Jack watched her thrust slightly with each load she pumped into the smaller woman and he couldn't believe what he was seeing. At first it just seemed like Moon was having a very long orgasm, but it was only after the first few pumps Jack realised Ava's stomach seemed to be inflating.

He watched as Moon continued to pump her load into Ava, her testicles shrinking as they were drained of their heavy contents and Ava's stomach swelled in response. More and more her stomach pushed out as her insides were flooded with Moon's cum. Finally, Moon stopped thrusting and pulled out, leaving Ava's cunt gaping slightly and her belly full and swollen. Ava rolled over onto her back and Jack saw just how full she was. She looked like she was six months pregnant.

Ava just sighed and rubbed her stomach as Abby cried out on top of Jack. Seeing Ava completely used and filled had pushed her over the edge and she shuddered on top of his cock. Jack wasn't far from orgasming himself, but it seemed Moon wanted to help him with that. She lifted Abby into the air, off his cock and placed her down on the sun lounger next to them before kneeling down next to Jack.

She grabbed his cock and leaned forward, her large breasts resting on the sun lounger as she took him into her mouth. She worked his shaft with her tongue while her lips massaged the crown of his cock. Jack groaned, even her tongue was strong and pressed on his sensitive flesh. She smiled, obviously knowing what effect she was having on him. Her tongue moved to the sensitive underside of his cockhead and that was it. Jack groaned and thrust his hips, pumping his own load into Moon's mouth. It lasted no way near as long as her orgasm has and was a fraction of the volume, but she swallowed it down and continued to suck him until he had no more to give.

"That was incredible," Ava finally muttered as she sat up, her full stomach sloshing with the fluids inside her womb.

"Don't worry, Moon can't get anyone pregnant," Abby laughed.

"How is that even possible?" Jack asked.

"I might have modified Ava's body a little bit. That was the surprise I told her about," Abby answered, gesturing to Ava's stomach.

"When it happened last night, I might have freaked out a bit, but now I feel amazing. I feel like I could cum just from seeing how full I am. Feeling it inside me is just, mmmmm..." Ava moaned, her hand wandering past her inflated stomach and between her legs. She stroked her clit and within seconds she was shaking in orgasm while the others watched. Just at that moment, John walked out looking concerned.

"What is it?"

"Sorry to disturb you sir, but it seems one of the investors in my company isn't happy with my recent actions of signing things away and with Fred posting a video admitting to murder, she's concerned about me. She's on her way here now to talk to me in person and make sure I'm of sound mind," John explained. Jack's heart jumped in his chest. The last thing he needed right now was someone coming and snooping around.

"Who is she?"

"Her name is Vanessa. She's incredibly wealthy and powerful, she has more money than myself and Fred combined. She was part of the mining operation you had me close down and isn't very happy about it."

"So, she knew you were using slave labour?"

"It was her idea," John confirmed.

"Well, that makes life simpler," Abby giggled.

"Yeah, it's like they want us to ruin their lives," Ava replied, joining in the giggling. Jack wasn't sure how he felt about the fact they were both so casual about the idea of just completely changing someone's existence like they had with Moon. Although he did suppose he didn't have too strong feelings about not doing it when they were using child slavery.

"We can't," Jack replied.

"Can't what?" Abby asked.

"Enslave her. We got John and Fred because they were unaware, no-one knew anything was going on. If we enslave this woman and she doesn't return to her life or does something completely out of character, people will start asking questions. She'll have no doubt told people she's coming here, so if they start questioning her, then they'll also start questioning John and Fred."

"Shit, you're right."

"Doesn't mean we can't just use the collar to make her report everything is alright."

"It wouldn't be that simple," John cut in.

"Why not?" Abby asked.

"Something like this, she'll have the backing of the other investors. They'll want a full analytical report. Vanessa just saying things are fine won't cut it, they'll want to see proof and reasoning for me behaving the way I have."

"And what if they don't get it?"

"With these people, let's just say it would be bad," John replied.

"I don't think we're talking about lawsuits and company take overs here," Jack muttered.

"No. More like if I can't convince her and she can't convince the others, I'll likely be killed," John admitted.

"Shit," Jack repeated.

"So, what do we do?"

"We use the collar," Jack replied.

"I thought you just said we couldn't," Abby complained.

"We can't, not to enslave her. At least, not like we have with John and Moon. What we can do is get her to report what we need to report."

"I told you that won't be enough," John cut in. Jack scowled at him and John bowed his head in apology.

"Alone it won't be enough, but it's a good start and can buy us time. What we then need is for her to tell us how we get out of this. If she's sent here to investigate, then she'll know exactly what the others are looking for and know what we need to show them to get them to back down."

"It's a good start," Ava admitted.

"Sanitation Pirate Paperweight," Jack said. Ava looked confused, but Moon soon spoke up.

"Holy shit I'm a woman!" Fred remarked, looking down and hefting his huge tits.

"Yes, you are, but now I need you to focus," Jack replied.

"Yes Master," Fred nodded.

"I need you to tell me everything you know about this Vanessa woman."

Fred spent a while telling the group about Vanessa. He claimed he and her had hooked up once, many years ago. Since then, they'd be business partners. She was the mastermind behind the mining operation, but she had basically used John to do it for her to keep her hands clean. John had taken the biggest chunk of the profit, so he had happily accepted the responsibility.

While it didn't sound like she was quite as dirty as John and Fred in terms of her business dealings, Jack couldn't be sure. He was getting the picture that Vanessa was incredibly intelligent and cunning. She likely had shady business dealings all over the place, but had used others as the figureheads to keep herself in the shadows as she had with John. The more he heard, the more concerned Jack became. It seemed like she was going to be much more complicated to deal with than anyone else.

The group spent the next few hours planning and considering when eventually the doorbell rang. John went to answer it and returned a little later with a very curvy and attractive woman who had a look on her face that looked like it could melt the skin off your bones if she wished it.

She was shorter than Jack, with long brown hair and a fake tan. She wore a black business suit that did little to hide her clearly fake breasts. Although Jack figured if she had paid to have them enhanced, then why would she then want to hide them. She looked at Jack and frowned.

"Who is this?" She snapped.

"A friend. Jack, this is Vanessa," John replied. His demeanour had returned to one of confidence and authority, just as when they had met him. He had ordered John to pretend to be his old self when Vanessa was around.

"Why is he here?" Vanessa snapped, ignoring Jack's outstretched hand.

"He's my most trusted friend, anything you have to say to me, you can say in front of him," John explained.

"Why have I never heard of him before?"

"We all have secrets. Until recently I kept Jack away from my business associates. I wanted one person I could talk to that didn't have ties to any of you. Don't worry, he knows all about our operations, he helped me organise a few of them," John told her. Vanessa scowled at him and then shrugged her shoulders.

"Whatever. Get me a drink," she demanded. John nodded and left to get drinks. Vanessa turned to Jack and studied him.

"Nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you," Jack said, testing the waters.

"Like what?"

"Like that you're actually the mastermind behind the mining operation John recently closed down. Now, I don't agree with him closing it, from the sounds of it it was incredibly profitable and I admire the fact it was you that saw the potential and set things in motion. Not many people would have," Jack began.

"And yet that moron has closed it, putting a serious damper on the rest of our operations that were supplied by that mine!" Vanessa snapped.

"I know you are concerned by his recent actions, but it seems there were outside factors at play. People were looking into things they shouldn't have been," Jack replied.

"Like who?"

"I'm not sure, he hasn't told me the exact details and I haven't asked, but I do know there was talk of an investigation by some law enforcement body," Jack replied.

"That's what he said to me, but I found no evidence of any investigations being planned. I work hard to make sure that sort of thing doesn't happen."

"Your drink," John interrupted as he returned carrying three glasses of whiskey.

"Thank you. Your friend was just telling me you believed we were about to be investigated?"

John spent the next half an hour explaining the made-up story they had fabricated. It was a mixture of John being uncertain about an investigation and taking precautions in case it was true. He assured Vanessa the closure would only be temporary, but he had to make it look permanent to stop anyone looking into it. She seemed to believe him, which is when they moved onto phase two of the plan.

John had explained that there was no way they could trick Vanessa into wearing the collar. She was incredibly vain and particular about what she wore. She wouldn't even try on a suit jacket unless she approved of it first and it cost at least ten thousand dollars. So instead of trying to persuade her into wearing the collar, Jack wanted to try a different approach.

As they talked, Jack pulled the collar from his pocket, casually looping it over his finger. He sat there listening, lazily twirling the collar around his finger, rotating his hand so the collar span in the air.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,218 Followers
12