An Unusual Gift Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you stop that?" Vanessa snapped, annoyed by Jack's actions.

"Jack, this really isn't the time for that," John replied.

"I just thought-" Jack began.

"I said no. Not now." John snapped.

"But I'm sure she'd be interested-" Jack tried to continue."

"I SAID NO," John snapped loudly. Vanessa watched the exchange for a moment before cutting in.

"What is that?" She asked, clearly curious what was causing John so much annoyance, not to mention she didn't like having other people choose what she may or may not be interested in.

"Just something I invented," Jack began.

"Really, it's not important right now," John tried to say, but was shushed with a wave of Vanessa's hand. Both of the men had to suppress a smile, they'd played her ego perfectly.

"I'll decide what's important. So, what is it?"

"It allows you to control someone. This little chip here," Jack began, showing the microchip he had attached to the collar earlier, "it allows me to control the users body. It sits on top of the spinal cord at the back of the neck, then mimics the signals your brain would send to do various things, like move your arms or your legs."

"Bullshit," Vanessa declared.

"I told you she wouldn't believe you, so just drop it ok?" John cut in again.

"Fine," Jack relented, tucking the collar away in his pocket.

"Sorry about that," John replied.

"It's fine, I didn't believe it anyway," Vanessa commented.

"Oh, no the device works, but we have more important things to discuss right now."

The pair continued talking business for a little while longer, until John left to get more drinks. Vanessa turned and looked at Jack curiously.

"Does it really work?" She asked, doubting herself for even asking the question.

"Yes. Want me to show you? Don't worry, I can't control you against your will. The brains real signals still override the control ones, so if you don't want to do something, you won't," Jack explained.

"If this can really do what you claim, why wouldn't you have sold it already? The technology alone would be worth billions."

"Because if I sell this, I make a load of money. If I perfect it, I can control anyone I want," Jack replied and Vanessa raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"Think about it. If I can work out how to make it override the brains real signals, then I can put a collar on anyone and they basically become my slave. They could only do what I tell them, even if they didn't want to."

"Wow, you're more devious than I thought. Tell you what, demonstrate what you have right now on me. If it does what you say, I'll invest. You can have unlimited funding to further your research and when you complete it, I get joint ownership of the patent."

"You'd really do that? But we barely know each other, why put so much faith in me?"

"If John vouches for you, then you must have potential. John doesn't trust many with his secrets and he doesn't waste time with fools, despite his recent actions."

"Alright, deal. Let me show you how it works," Jack replied, holding up the collar. Vanessa lifted her hair and allowed Jack to put the collar around her neck. As soon as it clicked shut, Jack grinned.

"What can I do for you, Master?" Vanessa asked, her tone much more subservient all of a sudden.

"I'm glad it worked," John stated as he returned.

"Me too. I think whatever you put in her drink helped."

"Just a drug we've developed that makes people more susceptible to suggestions," John answered. Jack didn't even want to know what John had used that for in the past. He turned and focused his attention on Vanessa.

"I want you to tell me all about your investigation into John, what you're looking for, who's involved, what back up plans you've made, everything," Jack told her.

"Of course, Master," Vanessa replied with a smile.

She told them what Jack had asked. It turned out that there were other investors who were equally disturbed by John's recent change in behaviour. Vanessa's investigation was actually just a courtesy, their real plan was to find a way to incriminate John in their nefarious activities, then use that to take over John's position. Basically, they planned to oust him from their group, take over his assets and then blackmail him into staying quiet. Although there was talk of just killing him once he'd signed everything over.

John just sat and listened. He didn't react or care what Vanessa had planned, even when she talked about killing him. As long as Jack was happy, he was happy. Jack on the other hand was very concerned. He had anticipated someone questioning John's behaviour, but he hadn't thought he'd end up in the middle of a cabal of seemingly very evil people.

"Vanessa, from now on, even after the collar comes out, you'll follow all of my orders without question. You'll never tell anyone about me or the collar unless I give you permission."

"Of course, Master."

"Good. Then once you leave here, I want you to do everything you can to convince the others that John is doing what is best for all of them and that interfering with his plans right now would be a bad idea. You'll do everything you can to remove suspicion from John, while also making sure none is raised about yourself."

"Yes Master."

"You'll report to me everything that happens and inform me if any problems arise."

"Yes Master."

"Good," Jack finished. He had wondered about asking her about her various nefarious activities, but he figured that for now if anyone else started acting strangely it would just raise more questions. So instead, he settled on leaving Vanessa as she was, but under his control. He had fully decided that his new goal long term was to bring each of these people down. If he wanted to do that though, he was going to have to take it slowly.

"Oh, she's cute," Ava announced as the three women walked into the room.

"Can we play with her? She's still got what, another ten hours of the collar left?" Abby asked.

"Sure," Jack replied. "But only for an hour."

Abby grinned and Moon looked particularly pleased as Jack gave Vanessa the command to obey the others. They took her upstairs to the master bedroom while Jack laid down on the sofa and rested. He wanted to go and join in the fun, but he needed some time alone after all the nerves and stress of the afternoon.

An hour later he heard footsteps coming down the stairs and a moment later Vanessa entered the room. She was wearing a full body latex suit, the tight material straining against her fake breasts, and her arms were bound together behind her back in a latex sleeve. A thick black posture collar wrapped around her neck, concealing the magical collar and locking her head in place, meaning Vanessa had to turn her whole body to look around.

Her make-up was smeared and her mouth was red around her lips. It was clear that the woman had been having a lot of fun upstairs. Vanessa walked and presented herself in front of Jack.

"The others thought you might prefer talking to me while I was wearing this, Master," Vanessa explained. Jack felt his cock twitch as he looked over the curves of her body and saw how bound and helpless she was.

"Sit down," he ordered. Vanessa sat down on the seat he indicated and he began questioning her again. He went over all the details of her investigation and the plan to replace John. He wanted to make sure there were no surprises if Vanessa failed to persuade the others that John wasn't a problem.

Once he was done, he was rock hard, he couldn't stop looking at her firm, fake tits in the latex outfit. He ordered her to lay down and unzipped his pants. He kneeled above her face, facing down towards her body. Leaning forward, he directed his cock into her waiting mouth and began to thrust.

"Each time I thrust into your mouth, you'll get closer and closer to orgasm, but you won't be able to cum until I do. You'll be right on the edge, desperate to cum, but completely unable," Jack ordered her. Vanessa moaned in response as he reached down and grabbed her fake tits, resting his weight on them so he could get a better angle to fuck her mouth. At first, she just lay there, letting him use her mouth and moaning slightly, but soon her moans increased in volume and her legs began to twitch.

She rubbed them together, trying desperately to increase the pleasure that was building between her legs. She wanted to cum badly, but couldn't do anything to pleasure herself. With her arms bound behind her back, the most she could do was fruitlessly rub her thighs together.

Vanessa didn't even care as Jack pushed his cock into her throat. She choked and couldn't breathe, but she didn't try and throw him off. Instead, she lay there and let him use her throat, hoping he'd cum faster because of it so she could finally orgasm. Her eyes were watering heavily and her pussy was soaking wet when Jack thrust deep into her throat and his cock swelled. He groaned as he began to empty his load straight down her throat.

For Vanessa, her body exploded with pleasure. She trembled and shook beneath him, her mind being overwhelmed by the pleasure she experienced, while also being dulled by the lack of oxygen as Jack blocked her airway. She almost passed out as it all became too much when Jack pulled out just in time. She gasped for breath, her body still trembling uncontrollably as her arms tugged against their restraints.

"Fuck, that was fun!" Jack grinned as he climbed off her. She was still breathing hard, but sat up to face Jack. She wanted to please her master.

"I've never felt anything like that before. Cumming so hard without even touching myself or having anyone or anything touch me. It was amazing! Thank you, Master!" Vanessa beamed.

"About that," Jack smiled. He then ordered Vanessa to act like herself, while still retaining his commands. He also added the command that she could only orgasm when he allowed it, but she would always orgasm on command when he told her to. He then explained she'd only be allowed to cum if she achieved her goals. While he trusted the collar to make sure she did as she was told, he figured an extra incentive wouldn't hurt.

"Can you untie me so I can get out of this ridiculous outfit now?" She asked, clearly back to her old self.

"I think you look good like that," Jack replied, making no movement to help her. He looked up and saw Moon standing in the doorway. "Oh Moon, can I help you?"

"I was wondering, could I have some time with Vanessa? The other two kind of dominated her attention upstairs, quite literally. I don't know why, but some part of me wants to see her on her knees pleasuring me," Moon asked. Jack grinned, he had just the right idea.

"Vanessa, tell you what. How about this. We will untie your arms and let you take that outfit off, but only after you make Moon cum. Deal?" Jack asked. Vanessa looked at Moon, who was grinning from ear to ear.

"I am a billionaire business woman, not some common slut," Vanessa protested.

"It's that or stay like that until you leave this house," Jack replied. Vanessa looked at Moon and sighed, before nodding her agreement. Moon walked over, unzipping her pants and dropping them to the ground. Vanessa's eyes went wide as she saw the huge cock between Moon's legs.

"That's a- but you're-" she began, before Moon silenced her by placing her growing erection against her lips. Vanessa instantly went quiet and began kissing and licking Moon's giant cock. It swelled to full size and Vanessa found she could only get half of the tip into her mouth before it flared out too wide for her to take it further.

"Looks like you'll have to focus on licking it," Jack told her, laying back to watch the show.

With her arms locked away and unable to take it into her mouth, Vanessa resorted to using her tongue wherever she could. She licked up the entire length of Moon's shaft repeatedly, before returning to focusing on the angry red head. Moon sighed and groaned, encouraging Vanessa whenever she did something Moon liked.

Jack wondered what Moon meant when she said some part of her wanted to see Vanessa on her knees. Was it just Moon was attracted to her or was it that some latent memory of Fred's remembered Vanessa and was influencing Moon? If that was the case, then was it because he had been attracted to her or he just liked the idea of someone so powerful being on her knees in front of him?

Whatever it was, Moon was clearly loving the experience as Vanessa licked her cock all over. It took almost twenty minutes and it was clear Vanessa's jaw was sore before Moon moaned and reached down. She took her giant cock in her hands and held the tip over Vanessa's face.

"Lick the underside," Moon moaned. Vanessa tipped her head back and focused her efforts on the sensitive underside of Moon's cockhead while Moon stroked her shaft. The combined sensation pushed Moon over the edge as she moaned out. Vanessa hadn't noticed Moon's testicles, they were large and swollen, filled with an inhuman amount of cum. The first rope fired from Moon's cock and coated Vanessa's face and hair.

After a few more ropes, Vanessa went to stop licking, but Jack told her to keep going. She didn't understand how Moon was still cumming, but Moon was moaning and her cock was launching rope after rope over Vanessa. She was coated in cum, her hair and face a complete mess as it dripped down onto her latex suit. By the time Moon was done, Vanessa was completely covered in cum. From the chest upwards, it was hard to tell if the latex was black or white and where it stopped.

"That was incredible," Moon sighed, falling heavily backwards onto the sofa.

"That couch will need cleaning," Jack laughed, noticing the large puddle behind and underneath Vanessa.

"Vanessa can do it," Moon replied. It was clear from her tone of voice there was definitely some malice towards Vanessa coming from somewhere. Maybe she and Fred hadn't got along well in the past.

"Good idea. Vanessa, clean up that sofa, wash all of the cushions and covers and then you can go and shower and remove your latex suit. Until then, not cleaning any of Moon's cum from yourself," Jack ordered as he untied her arms. Vanessa nodded and got to work, pulling soiled cushions from the sofa and piling them up. Jack found himself taking enjoyment from watching someone so cruel and powerful doing such a menial task while completely covered in cum. It felt like some small justice for all the wrong she had done. Although, he knew there was plenty more in store for her later down the road.

With Vanessa now under his control, Jack took back the collar after she had showered and used it to turn John back into Samantha, since he preferred her to John. Vanessa stayed the night, but Jack left her alone, she had a lot of phone calls to make before she went to sleep if she was to convince everyone things were fine. She said it would take a while, but she would try her best. Jack went to bed to find Moon waiting for him in his bedroom.

12