An Unusual Gift Ch. 17

Story Info
Abby uses the collar to put her mother in her place.
5.5k words
4.68
15.5k
15

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers

"Where are Abby and Ava?" Jack asked.

"They're sleeping in Abby's room, they wanted to give us some privacy," Moon replied. "After all, you are my master and we've not had any time alone yet."

"That's true. So, what did you have planned?"

"Well, I've seen how much you've been looking at my ass," Moon replied, turning and undoing the bathrobe she was wearing. She shrugged it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, facing away from Jack, to reveal the corset and stockings she was wearing underneath. She leaned over the bed, presenting her round, firm ass to Jack.

"It's incredible," Jack commented as he began to undress.

"Then as my Master, it's only right you claim it as yours," Moon replied, wiggling her ass from side to side. Her testicles hung between her legs, swaying with her movement. Jack couldn't see it, but her cock was already rock hard in anticipation of being fucked by her master.

Jack moved up behind her, grabbing her ass for the first time and feeling the firm flesh under his hands made him even more excited about fucking Moon. He spanked her ass cheek hard, making a small ripple and causing Moon to squeal with excitement.

"Harder," she moaned and Jack complied, spanking her hard enough to make his hand sting. Moon squealed again, loving the feeling of her master's hand striking her ass. Jack watched as an angry, red hand print appeared almost immediately on her white skin. He moved forward, resting his cock between her ass cheeks and pressing them together. Slowly he began to thrust, sliding his cock between her firm cheeks.

"Are you ready?" He asked, stepping back and taking in the sight of her giant, round ass and long shapely legs. Clad in nylon stockings, they looked incredible. Jack felt an urge to kiss up and down them, but he was too excited by the prospect of fucking Moon to do it now.

"Yes, please!" Moon begged; her voice thick with desperation.

Jack moved back up behind her and lined his cock up with her asshole, pushing gently against it. Slowly it spread open, accepting his cock as it pushed inwards. To Jack's surprise, there was little resistance, as if Moon's ass had been designed to take cock. Then he remembered Abby had designed Moon's body, so her ass probably had been designed like that. Moon moaned as Jack sunk deep into her until his hips were pressed against her ass.

"Fuck that feels so good!" She groaned as Jack withdrew and slowly began to fuck her.

"You can thank Abby for that I imagine," Jack replied. He was definitely going to thank Abby. Moon's ass felt incredible, better than he had anticipated, which was saying a lot. He quickly picked up the pace, fucking her quickly as his hips slammed into her. Her ass barely moved with each thrust, its toned mass absorbing the force of Jack's thrusts. He spanked her again even harder than before and Moon squealed and trembled as a pure pleasure ran through her.

"You like that huh?"

"Yes! I love it when you fuck me and spank my ass," Moon replied. Her whole demeanour was much different from when she had fucked Ava earlier. Back then she had seemed dominant and in control, but now she seemed much more submissive.

Jack reached forward and gathered her hair in a bunch, wrapping his fingers through it and pulling on it firmly. Moon gasped and arched her back as Jack used her hair to pull her backwards onto his cock. He looked at her back, it was big and strong. With Ava or Abby, he could have pulled their hair and pulled them upright to kiss their neck, but with Moon, if he tried that, at most he could reach high enough to kiss her shoulder blades.

He felt himself getting close to orgasm and pulled out of Moon's ass. She looked back at him disappointed and he pulled on her hair, dragging her down to the floor. She went where he guided him, her cock twitching in excitement as he handled her roughly. She went to her hands and knees, but Jack pushed her head down further until she was resting on her shoulder, her ass stuck in the air and her large, heavy breasts rested on the floor.

"Stay," he told her.

"Yes, Master."

Jack left her there and went to find Ava and Abby. He wanted a pair of nipples clamps, which Ava happily provided. She also mentioned that she'd bought a lot of things he could use with Moon when they had gone shopping, but Jack decided to leave those for another day. He returned to his room to find Moon exactly where he left her. He quite liked having someone so much physically bigger than him being so submissive.

He grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her and pulling her upright so she was sitting. She kept her arms positioned where he put them as he moved round in front. It was only now that he saw her cock had been trapped inside her corset, squeezed tightly by the material and leaving it completely unable to be touched. Her breasts hung over the top of the corset, her nipples standing proud and erect.

Jack grabbed her breasts, massaging them firmly and taking a nipple in his mouth. She gasped as he licked and sucked on it, making sure it was as hard and perky as possible. He moved over to her other breast and did the same. He then took the nipple clamp and placed it on one of her nipples. Moon hissed in pain as the clamp tightly squeezed down on her engorged nipple. She groaned as he placed the other clamp on the second nipple. A chain hung between them, connecting the clamps.

Jack leaned in and kissed Moon, who kissed him back desperately. She was incredibly turned on, more so than she could ever remember being and her tongue fought with Jack's aggressively. He reached down and tugged on the chain, causing Moon to flinch and gasp, but that just made her kiss him even more passionately.

He broke the kiss, looking down at her. She was on her knees, but almost face to face with him. Using his foot, he nudged her knees apart and she spread her legs. Jack lay down, shuffling between her legs and Moon grinned at him. She knew what he wanted and she lowered herself down onto his waiting cock.

It was Jack's turn to groan this time as her large, tight ass engulfed his cock. She leaned back, placing her hands on the floor between his legs as she began to buck her hips up and down. She moaned, she was so turned on and close to cumming as his cock filled her over and over. Unknown to her, since she didn't have a pussy, Abby had made her ass as sensitive as one. Combined with the fact that due to having a cock she also had a prostate that Jack's cock pressed on over and over, Moon was quickly becoming overwhelmed with pleasure.

Jack wasn't far off either. He thought having a break would bring him down from the edge of orgasm, but he was still extremely close after just a couple of minutes. Moon moaned loudly as she approached orgasm. He knew how close she was from how large her balls had grown as they rested on his stomach. He could feel their heat and weight.

Jack tugged hard on the chain, pulling the clamps tighter on her nipples. Pain rolled through Moon's breasts, which just enhanced her pleasure and she cried out. Her ass clamped down on Jack's cock as her cock pulsed under her corset. Her testicles contracted as they forced their immense load up her cock which filled the inside of her corset.

Seeing Moon cumming tipped Jack over the edge and he groaned, jerking his hips upwards and pushing his cock as deep into Moon's ass as it would go. The feeling of her master cumming inside her pushed Moon to new heights of pleasure as she began to tremble on top of him. Her cock continued to empty its load, covering her in her own cum which ran down her stomach and began to trickle down onto Jack.

It smelled sweet and Jack curiously scooped a small amount onto his finger and tasted it. It tasted of bubble-gum. Moon eventually stopped shaking and her cock finished emptying its load. By the time she was done, both she and Jack were covered. She lifted herself off Jack and leaned down, kissing and licking her stomach and cleaning up her cum. Jack waited until she was almost done and then pulled her in for a kiss. She tasted of bubble-gum and still had a mouthful of her cum which they shared back and forth.

The act was enough to make Moon hard again, but Jack was spent for now and instead he took her to the shower. She undressed, stripping her sodden corset and stockings, but leaving the clamps as Jack ordered, and they showered together. Moon was hard the whole time and Jack began to soap up, he instead grabbed Moon's cock, coating it in suds. Moon moaned as his slick hands worked up and down her cock.

Jack couldn't believe how big and hard it was. It felt so heavy and different from his own cock. Moon just couldn't believe her master was stroking her, it felt heavenly. She moaned as she started getting close to orgasm and Jack continued to stroke her with one hand as the other reached up and removed one of the nipple clamps. Blood rushed back into her nipple, the squashed nerves painfully coming back to life. Moon gasped and her cock twitched and Jack moved onto the other nipple.

He removed the clamp, causing a moan from Moon, and he took it into his mouth. The sensation of the pain of the blood returning, combined with the pleasure of the silkiness of Jack's tongue massaging her nipple set Moon off. Without warning her cock exploded, spraying the wall of the shower with its load. The load wasn't as big this time, her arousal had gone from low to high extremely quickly and not given her balls time to produce the huge load she usually did.

She didn't care though, she just leaned back against the wall, her cock twitching and pulsing as Jack continued to stroke it and kept sucking her nipple. She caressed his head, holding his mouth to her breast, not wanting the sensation to end. It did though eventually, her cock began to soften and they continued their shower. Moon was so happy and content, she couldn't even remember feeling this satisfied in her life. She followed Jack out of the shower and back to his room.

They climbed into bed and she cuddled up with him, her the big spoon and him the little. It felt strange being the little spoon with someone so much larger than him, but also nice and Jack found himself enjoying it. He could feel Moons cock pressed against his ass. Even soft it felt huge and he briefly wondered what it would feel like inside him. Even if he wanted to try it, which he wasn't sure he was, he would need the collar to allow him to take something so large without lots of practice first. Surprised he was even contemplating it, Jack closed his eyes and tried to forget about her monstrous piece of meat as he fell asleep.

A few days later, Jack was on the phone with vanessa. She had just spoken to her partners and they agreed to have a meeting to hear what she had found. She was confident she could persuade them to go along with Jack's plan, but there were a couple who were determined to see John replaced no matter what. Jack told her to let him know how it went as soon as they finished and she promised she would. As he hung up the phone, the doorbell rang. He heard Min going to answer it and went to the hallway.

"Welcome," Min smiled, letting the guest walk in.

"I, erm, hello," the woman replied sounding confused. Jack knew the voice, it was posh and stuck up and belonged to Abby's mother, Mary. "Well, since you're here, take this."

Jack watched as Mary handed Min a bag and then turned away from her. Min took it and wordlessly walked towards Jack, heading up the stairs to put it in Mary's room. Mary saw Jack standing there and pulled a face of disgust.

"Jack," she said curtly.

"Mary," Jack replied with equal disdain. The pair didn't get along ever since Jack had seen Mary berating Abby and stood up to her. He'd said some less than polite things and Mary had disliked him ever since. Not because he had insulted her, but because he had dared to stand up for Abby.

Mary was in her late forties, having had Abby at twenty-four. It was all part of her better than you attitude that she'd managed to have three children all while maintaining a career. In reality, it had just meant a lot of abandoning her children and leaving others to raise them.

She was slightly shorter than Jack, with dark brown eyes and brunette hair. She was attractive, with sharp cheekbones, but her face was starting to show her age with crow's feet around her eyes and a few wrinkles she could no longer hide with make-up. She was curvy too, her efforts at keeping slim slowing giving way to age as she had a little more to her arms and belly than she would have liked.

"Where's Abby?" She asked, looking around and trying to hide her amazement at the house she was in.

"She's upstairs. Follow me, I'll take you to her room," Jack replied. He turned and set off up the stairs and Mary wordlessly followed behind. Jack walked down the hall and knocked on the door. A few moments later, Abby answered and smiled at Jack. Her smile dropped when she saw her mother standing there.

"Hi," Abby muttered.

"Is that it? I travel all this way and you can't even be bothered to greet me properly?" Mary snapped. Jack was impressed, she hadn't even been near her daughter five seconds before starting to berate her. He smiled as he remembered what Abby had planned. They'd known Mary was coming for a few days, so Jack had agreed to let Abby have the collar once Mary arrived. Abby had plans to finally put her mother in her place.

"Nice to see you too," Abby groaned. She was already sick of her mother. "Come in."

Jack stepped to one side to let Mary into Abby's room. She smiled at him and closed the door and he went downstairs. He was excited to see what Abby would do with her mother. He knew she had plans, but she hadn't told him what they were. Mary was staying for five days, so he was sure he'd find out soon.

"So, how did you end up in a house like this?" Mary asked.

"Jack came into some money," Abby replied simply.

"Jack owns this house?" Mary asked surprised.

"Pretty much. What do you think to this?" Abby asked, gesturing to the collar around her neck.

"I don't know why you wear such tacky things, honestly."

"Just because you're too old to pull something like this off!"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. It's for young people, not middle-aged women like you," Abby taunted.

"How dare you!" Mary snarled.

"Go on then, prove it suits you," Abby replied, removing the collar from her neck and holding it out to Mary.

"Fine," Mary snapped, snatching the collar and bringing it up to her neck. The moment it clicked into place; Abby grinned widely.

"What can I do for you, Mistress?" Mary asked.

"This is going to be fun!"

A little while later while Jack was watching TV, he was interrupted when a perky blonde woman bounced into the room. She was wearing a cheerleader's uniform and it took jack a moment to recognise her. It was Mary, but younger. She still had the same face, but her wrinkles and crow's feet were gone. Her body was slimmer, except for her breasts which were much larger. Abby followed in behind her.

"What do you think?"

"She's hot," Jack admitted.

"Like, oh my god, thank you! So are you!" Mary replied, her voice matching that of an airheaded bimbo.

"You made her a bimbo?"

"She's always on at me about how much smarter she is, how much more she had done with her life by the time she was my age. So, I figured make her young and dumb."

"I am like, so stupid," Mary giggled.

"Oh, and say the word gingerbread," Abby whispered to Jack.

"Gingerbread?" Jack asked out loud. Mary instantly walked over to Jack and dropped to her knees. She began fiddling with his belt and Jack let her, until she had it undone and freed his cock. She took it into her mouth, kissing and licking it until it was hard. She sat back, pulling up her top to expose her large breasts. They sat high and firm, like two balloons bolted onto her chest. Abby had clearly gone for the fake tit look and succeeded, but it did mean they were perfect for wrapping around Jack's cock, which is exactly what Mary did.

She stuck out her tongue, letting her saliva drip from her tongue into her cleavage and coating Jack's cock as she began to rub her breasts up and down his length. Jack groaned, enjoying the sensation as Abby watched. He looked over at her and saw her sitting on the arm of the other sofa, her hand between her legs stroking herself.

"Your cock is totally amazing," Mary moaned, bouncing her plastic looking tits up and down his shaft.

"You love his cock don't you, you slut," Abby moaned.

"I do, it feels so good between my big titties!"

Jack grunted, something about knowing Abby was responsible for her mother being like this turned him on a lot. He watched his cock disappear over and over between her breasts and felt his orgasm approaching.

"I'm gonna cum," he groaned.

"Yay! Cover me in your delicious cum!" Mary encouraged. With a grunt, Jack exploded, his cock firing rope after rope over Mary's tits. She giggled in delight as she continued to milk his cock dry with her chest until he was completely spent. Jack barely even registered Abby's moans as she came, rubbing her clit as she watched Jack covering her mother's tits.

"Go and clean yourself up," Abby ordered once she came down from the pleasure.

"Yes, Mistress!" Mary replied happily, bouncing from the room while humming to herself, not even bothering to take her top with her.

"Holy shit," Jack said finally, bursting into laughter as he watched Mary skip from the room.

"I know right, how amazing is this?" Abby grinned.

"You turned your mum into an airheaded bimbo cheerleader!"

"She deserves it. She's always putting me down, telling me I'm stupid or dressed like a slut, so I figured making her a stupid slut was only fair."

"I'm not going to complain. Although you'll have to make sure to put her back before she leaves."

"I know. I kind of wish that she could stay like this forever. I much prefer her this way."

"You could always order her to act like this whenever you two are alone, even after she goes back to normal," Jack suggested. Abby grinned and then kissed him.

"I knew you were useful for something," she teased.

"Can you imagine if your brother or sister saw her like this?"

"They'd freak out. Although my brother would probably think she's hot. He always had a think for blonde cheerleaders."

"I think he'd probably be less interested if the blonde cheerleader was his own mother."

"What if he didn't know it was her?" Abby asked.

"Jesus Abby, you're more depraved than I thought!"

"What? I didn't say I'd do it! It's just fun to imagine," Abby laughed.

"This collar has opened up a whole new side of you I never knew before," Jack laughed just as Mary returned. Her chest was clean, but still shiny with water.

"How do I look?" She asked, posing sexily against the door frame.

"Like a sexy, stupid, slut," Abby replied.

"Yay!" Mary giggled. She picked up her top and pulled it on. "What now Mistress?"

"Now I think it's Ava's turn to have some fun with you. You're gonna look so hot in latex," Abby smiled. She led Mary out of the room and back upstairs to Ava's bedroom. Jack wondered what those two had planned and where Moon was. No doubt Abby had plans that involved everyone at one point or another. He left them to it and went to the kitchen to get some lunch.

He was surprised when a couple of minutes later, Mary came bouncing into the room, shortly followed by Abby.

"Ava's gone out and taken Moon with her," Abby complained.

"Did you tell her your mother would be here?" Jack asked.

"No, I thought I'd surprise her."

"Then you can't really be upset that they went out," Jack smiled.

"True. Mary, make me some lunch," Abby commanded. Mary nodded and opened the fridge. She pulled out some ingredients and then went to the hob. She spent a minute twisting dials and looking confused before Jack intervened.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers
12