An Unusual Gift Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't know how to use the hob do you?" Jack asked.

"It's like, so confusing!"

"Go sit down, I'll cook," Jack told her.

"I can't, Mistress told me to make her lunch so I have to!" Mary whined.

"How about we make it together?" Jack suggested. Mary thought about it for a moment before deciding that would work. Jack turned on the hob and told her what to do.

It took far longer to cook than it should have done. All Jack wanted to make was some bacon, eggs and waffles, since that was what Mary had taken from the fridge, but even the most basic instruction was too confusing for her. She didn't know how to crack open an egg, she was completely perplexed by the latch to open and close the waffle iron and she almost sliced her finger off cutting some bacon.

Eventually, they managed to make three plates of food and serve one to Abby, which seemed to make Mary relax before she started eating herself. Abby had been thoroughly amused by the whole process, while Jack couldn't remember the last time that he had felt so exhausted and mentally drained. It almost felt like her stupidity had sapped the intelligence from himself. Just as they were finishing eating, the door opened and Ava and Moon returned.

"Hey guys, who's the new person?" Ava asked as she came in carrying their bags of shopping. Moon followed behind carrying at least four times the amount Ava was.

"This is my mother, Mary," Abby replied. "Mary, this is Ava and Moon."

"Oh, I forgot you were coming today!" Ava replied.

"It's ok, I'm just a dumb slut so I forget things allll the time," Mary replied happily and Ava burst out laughing.

"Oh wow, I was not expecting that!" She replied.

"Let me take your bags upstairs," Moon offered.

"It's okay, I'll bring them, I need to get changed anyway," Ava replied and the pair disappeared upstairs.

"So, like, what should we do now Mistress?" Mary asked.

"Simple. You're going to do one of the things you never did as a parent. You're going to tidy and clean my room," Abby replied.

"Didn't Samantha clean it this morning?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, but then I made it a mess again so this bimbo can tidy it."

"Whatever you want Mistress!"

"Let's hope her tidying is better than her cooking," Jack groaned. The pair went upstairs and Jack went to his room. He needed a break from Mary's stupidity. She was hot, but oh so incredibly dumb and he had no doubt that Abby was putting in more effort telling her how to tidy, than if Abby had just done it herself.

He went up to check on them after twenty minutes of peace. He entered Abby's room to find Abby sat on her bed with a riding crop. Mary was putting things away in the wardrobe and had red marks all over the backs of her legs.

"How is it going?" Jack asked.

"Good. She was a bit slow to learn at first, but quickly got the hang of things after I borrowed this from Ava."

"I did wonder why you had that."

"It helps the silly bimbo learn."

"It does Mistress!" Mary agreed cheerfully.

"Well, your room is looking tidy," Jack commented, looking around.

"I know, she does good work with the right motivation. We're about to go and see Ava, going to come with us?"

"Sure, I'm curious what you guys are planning."

"It's going to be a lot of fun. Especially for you, slut!"

"I can't wait!"

They left Abby's room, but as they stepped into the corridor, Jack's phone started to ring. He looked at it and saw it was Vanessa calling him. He waved Abby and Mary on and watched them enter Ava's room before answering the call.

"Yes?" Jack asked.

"Oh, Master!" Vanessa called out.

"Vanessa? Are you alright?"

"I need you- I need you to let me cum," Vanessa gasped.

"How long have you been going?" Jack asked, listening to her panting hard as she masturbated.

"An hour and I can't cum! I'm so close, but I- Oh god- I need you to let me cum! Please!" She moaned.

"Did you organise the meeting?"

"Yes!"

"And they agreed to hear you out?"

"Yes!"

"Do you think they'll believe you."

"Yes! Most of them at least. Please, I can't take it anymore, please let me cum!" Vanessa begged.

"Good. You can cum," Jack told her. As soon as the words left his mouth, Vanessa moaned loudly down the phone, swearing profusely as she came hard.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckkkkkkk!!!!" She cried out as her orgasm crashed over her. There was a bang and Vanessa's voice was muffled as she continued to cry out, she had clearly dropped the phone. Jack listened for a moment longer before hanging up.

He went into Ava's room to find Ava on the bed, her latex bodysuit unzipped at the crotch and Mary licking Ava's pussy. Abby was sat on the bed watching, with a wide smile on her face as her mother went down on her lover.

"Does that taste good?" Abby asked.

"Yes Mistress," Mary replied.

"You love licking pussy, don't you slut?"

"I do Mistress, I do love it!"

"Jack, why don't you lift up her skirt? See how wet she is?" Abby suggested. Jack moved behind Mary and lifted her skirt, revealing her soaked pussy. Juices ran down the insides of her thighs.

"She's soaked."

"Of course she is, she's a little slut that'll do anything I tell her and love it. Hey slut, how would you like Jack to fuck you while you lick Ava?"

"I would love that!" Mary squealed excitedly. Jack didn't need encouraging and dropped his trousers in an instant. He moved up behind Mary and sunk his erect cock deep into her soaked cunt. She groaned in satisfaction as he filled her insides in a single thrust.

"Holy shit, that's so hot," Abby moaned, her hand snaking between her legs. Ava moaned as Mary continued to lick her pussy, her latex suit creaking as Ava reached up to squeeze her small breasts.

"Ohhhh, can I cum Mistress? Please?" Mary moaned before diving back into her task of licking Ava. Abby just laughed and ignored her, keeping her right on the edge of orgasm.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum! Her tongue is so good!" Ava moaned, rolling her hips against Mary's face as she shuddered and groaned in orgasm. Jack partly wished he'd not removed Ava's command to only cum when he allowed it, it would have been fun teasing both Mary and Ava together, but as she lay there writhing in pleasure, he loved how hot she looked.

"Can I cum now Mistress?" Mary begged as Ava shuffled away from her.

"Not yet, slut," Abby replied. Jack continued to pound into Mary, using long strokes and filling her completely each time his hips slammed forward. He looked at Abby, locking eyes with her while she stroked her clit. It was clear she was close and she bit her lip before scrunching her eyes shut and crying out in pleasure.

"Please Mistress!"

"I told you, not until Jack has cum as well!" Abby moaned through her orgasm. At hearing this Mary suddenly became much more active. Before she had been focusing on Ava and just letting Jack thrust into her, but now she was bucking back against him as hard and fast as she could. Her ass jiggled with each impact, the ripples running through each cheek as she slammed herself backwards. She was moaning constantly, her breathing ragged as she desperately tried to make Jack cum.

Her efforts worked, Jack groaned and slammed into her, filling her with his sticky fluids as she continued to thrust onto him. She looked over at Abby, desperation in her eyes as her whole body seemed to vibrate, right on the edge of orgasm.

"Please!"

"Fine, you can cum," Abby replied. Instantly Mary screamed out, slamming back onto Jack's cock and staying here as she shook and her arms gave up. She fell forward, her legs kicking and spasming as she had the most powerful orgasm of her life. Abby given her the order that each orgasm she was denied, she would feel once she was finally allowed to cum, which proved to almost took much for Mary as her eyes rolled back in her head and her body seemed to lock up before finally relaxing and collapsing onto the bed.

"I think you broke her," Ava laughed.

"Are you alright slut?"

"I'm amazing," Mary whispered, a large smile on her face.

"Well, don't lay there too long, you've still got work to do," Abby told her. "Give me the collar."

"Yes Mistress," Mary replied, sitting up and unclasping the collar. She took it off and handed it to Abby, but her demeanour didn't change.

"Good, now follow me."

Abby stood up and Mary jumped off the bed after her. They left the room and went down the hallway. Jack looked down and saw Ava looking at him, a small smile on her face as she gently rubbed her clit with her latex clad finger. She bit her lip seductively as Jack watched. Despite his recent orgasm, he felt himself growing hard again and he climbed onto the bed.

He crawled up over Ava until he could kiss her and she kissed him back needily. Her hand left her clit and found his cock, stroking it gently and coaxing it back to hardness. Once he was fully hard again, she pushed him back gently and rolled on her stomach. She lifted her ass into the air, the tight rubber material clinging to it.

"I need you," Ava moaned, rubbing her clit as Jack lined up with her slit. She moaned loudly as he sank into her. Jack grabbed her ass, his fingers sliding over the smooth rubber before spanking Ava firmly. The latex absorbed some of the impact, but it was still enough to make Ava squeal in delight.

They fucked slowly, Ava enjoying the sensation of Jack being inside her and Jack enjoying looking at Ava's lithe body wrapped in the tight bodysuit. As each of them got closer to orgasm, the pace of their fucking picked up. It went from gentle and kind to frantic and hard before they were done and Jack filled Ava with his load.

She hadn't cum, but she didn't care. She was just happy to be close to Jack and have some time alone. Ava loved Abby and was thoroughly enjoying having Moon, Mary and anyone else that joined them about, but she especially loved these little moments of time alone she got with Jack. She sighed, thoroughly content, as he pulled out of her.

"Should we go and see what Abby is up to?" Jack asked.

"In a bit, could we just cuddle for a while?" Ava asked in a rare display of emotion. Jack nodded and lay down beside her. She cuddled up to him and rested her head on his chest.

"I love you," Jack whispered, stroking her hair. Ava smiled.

"I love you too," she replied.

12