An Unusual Gift Ch. 19

Story Info
Jack is transformed to take control of Gino.
5.4k words
4.79
8.9k
9

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,222 Followers

"Are you ready to go?" Vanessa asked.

"Yeah, let me just say goodbye," Jack replied. He went downstairs to find Abby and Moon waiting for him. Mary was on her hands and knees next to Abby, a leash attacked to the collar around her neck. Abby had persuaded her to take another week off work and stay a little longer, which Mary had happily agreed to. She was currently wearing the latex dog costume Abby had worn previously.

"Have a safe flight," Abby smiled at Jack, leaning in and kissing him deeply.

"We'll miss you," Moon chimed in, taking her turn to kiss Jack.

"What about me?" Ava complained as she came down the stairs, carrying a small bag.

"Why would we miss you?" Abby teased as Ava stepped off the bottom step. She walked over to Abby and kissed her passionately, pulling Abby's body tightly into hers and causing her to moan slightly. Ava pulled away and Abby instinctively followed, trying to stay close and keep kissing her.

"Are you sure you won't miss me?" Ava grinned. Abby just scowled at her and blushed slightly.

"I'll miss you, even if you are really mean!" Moon pouted. Ava smiled at her and reached up on her tip toes to kiss the tall women.

"We'll be back soon, don't worry," Ava reassured her.

"Let's go then," Vanessa cut in, ushering them to the door. Jack and Ava followed her outside to the waiting limo. It whisked them to the airport, where they boarded Vanessa's private jet. They went over the plan one more time.

Vanessa had organised to go shopping with Gino's wife, Leah. While shopping, she'd put the collar on her, which would be attuned to Jack. Jack would then go and meet them and take control of Leah. They'd then return to the hotel, where Ava would use the collar to transform Jack into Leah and give him her memories. Jack would then go back to Gino's house and use the collar on him.

The plane landed after two hours in the air and they disembarked into another limo that took them to their hotel. Despite having control over some extremely wealthy people and living in a giant house already, Jack was still amazed by the size of the hotel room. Well, room was an understatement, it was basically an apartment. It had two floors, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a private balcony pool, a kitchen and half a dozen other rooms.

They didn't stay long, Vanessa has organised to meet Leah soon so they dropped off their things and took care of one extra detail. Vanessa had three of her own security with her. It was a condition of Gino's. At no point would his wife be without at least four security guards. Vanessa had objected, but he had refused to let her meet with Vanessa with less. Vanessa had then suggested if that was a condition, then at least let her use her own security as she trusted them more. Gino had objected, of course, but eventually had relented to use Vanessa's as long as at least one of his own was there.

So, before they left, Vanessa invited each of her guards into the living room one at at a time and had them put on the collar. None objected, they were paid to do what they were told, not ask questions. Jack soon had control over all three of them, which would make life easier.

He took the collar back and handed it to Vanessa. She stowed it in her purse and they set off to meet Leah. Jack had expected them to head toward some fancy mall or high street, but strangely they found themselves pulling up at a swanky looking high rise building. They went inside and after being checked by security, Vanessa entered the elevator while Jack waited in the lobby. A few minutes later, he got a text from Vanessa saying to go upstairs.

He rode up a few floors and stepped out into a large clothing store. It was unlike any store Jack had seen. The clothes were all displayed individually, nothing was on racks, there were no customers, the only people he could see was the security guards, one he knew, one he didn't.

"Who are you?" The one he didn't know asked, stepping in his way.

"He's a friend of Vanessa's, let him through," the guard he controlled replied.

"Gino didn't give permission for any friends to join," the first guard replied.

"Do you want to be the one that tells Vanessa you stopped me from meeting her?" Jack asked, hoping to bluff his way past this guard. This had been the only part of the plan they had been unsure about.

"I don't care what you tell her, you're not getting through," the guard replied.

"I'll go and get her," the other guard said. He went off to find Vanessa while Gino's guard stood staring at Jack menacingly. A moment the other guard appeared following behind Vanessa.

"What's the problem?" She asked.

"Gino didn't authorise any guests," the guard replied.

"Really Greg? That's the issue?"

"Sorry Ma'am, but you know what he's like."

"I know. Hey, while you're here, do me a favour and try this on," Vanessa smiled, pulling out the collar.

"What? Why?" George asked.

"I just want to see how it looks!"

"Don't think this'll make me change my mind about letting your friend through," George replied as he put the collar on. His expression changed instantly as he snapped it into place. Jack instantly rolled out some commands, the same as he gave the other guards and George accepted them. He then took the collar off, handing it back to Vanessa.

"It's lucky I hadn't used it on Leah yet," Vanessa smiled as she walked through the shop with Jack.

"I thought you already had, why did you text me to come up? Wasn't that the plan?"

"It was, but then I realised it's probably best we took control of her guard too. What if he saw you controlling her and called Gino?"

"Good point. What is this place anyway? Is it a shop?"

"It is, but normal people can't get here. The cheapest item here is around ten thousand dollars and that's just socks," Vanessa explained.

"Ten thousand dollar socks?"

"Yes, some of the outfits are hundreds of thousands."

"Wow..."

They stopped talking as they found a young woman with an older woman at the back of the shop. They were looking at a dress and the younger woman smiled when she saw Vanessa approaching and a little confused when she saw Jack.

"Who is this?" Leah asked. She had an accent Jack couldn't place.

"This is my friend, Jack."

"Gino didn't say anything about a friend joining us," Leah replied, although she seemed happy.

"Well what Gino doesn't know won't hurt him," Vanessa grinned. Leah smiled and held up the dress.

"Jack, what do you think?" She asked.

"It looks lovely, I like the pattern on it," Jack replied, unsure what he was meant to say. Leah smiled at him.

"Me too, the flowers remind me of home."

"Where is home?" Jack asked.

"Italy. I'm from a small town in the south," she replied. Jack looked at her and thought that fit. She had long black hair, olive skin and dark brown eyes. She was incredibly beautiful. Tall and thin, she clearly worked out to keep herself in shape. She had moderate breasts, which Jack suspected were being enhanced by an expensive bra from how high they sat on her chest. The low v cut of her dress showed off her cleavage impressively.

"Oh, Julia, could we get some champagne?" Vanessa asked.

"Of course!" The older woman replied, turning to leave and fetch the drinks.

"Leah look at this I found while I went to meet Jack, I think it would look good on you," Vanessa smiled, holding up the collar. Leah looked at it and pulled a face.

"I don't think so."

"Go on, try it on, for me? I want to see how it looks."

"Fine, for you, but then I get to make you try on something equally as garish!" Leah laughed, taking the collar and putting it around her neck. As soon as it snapped into place she looked at Jack.

"What can I do for you Master?"

Jack quickly reeled off some commands he had prepared, speaking quickly before Julia returned. Leah listened quietly, accepting his commands until he was done speaking. She reached up and took the collar off, handing it back to Jack. He put it his pocket and sighed in relief. That was one part of the plan done.

They spent a couple of hours shopping and bought a few outfits, just so they wouldn't raise suspicious. Jack was incredibly bored. Rich people shopping was even more vain and boring than regular shopping. Finally they were done and they left the building. The women had planned to get dinner, but instead they returned to the hotel as Jack wanted. They found Ava waiting for them in the jacuzzi.

"Ava, this is Leah," Jack introduced.

"Wow, you're gorgeous!" Ava smiled.

"Thank you, so are you!" Leah replied.

"Are you Italian? From the south I'd guess?" Ava asked.

"I'm impressed. I am indeed," Leah replied.

"Not to break this up, but we don't have much time. Gino apparently is very particular about his rules and Leah is supposed to be back soon," Jack interrupted.

"Right, do you have the collar?"

Jack took the collar and gave it to Ava. She pressed her thumb to it and bound it to herself before handing it back to Jack. He took a deep breath and secured it around his neck. He looked at Ava, his mistress, and waited for her commands.

Ava ordered Leah and Jack to stand next to each other. They each obeyed, Jack having already ordered Leah to obey her commands as if they were his own, and stood side by side. Ava than began ordering Jack to change. She watched as his body reshaped itself and became identical to Leah. Ava ordered Leah to undress and she studied each of them, making sure everything was identical. She couldn't help but be turned on having two gorgeous naked twins standing in front of her.

She resisted the urge to play with them, she knew they were under time restraints. She ordered Jack to put on Leah's clothes, which he did and then she started on his mind. First she made him copy Leah's memories, which now she had worn the collar, he could do. He knew everything about her and her life. It was the next part he had been dreading, although now he had the collar on, he had no feelings about it other than wanting to do whatever Ava asked of him.

"Jack, from now on until either Gino is wearing the collar or you hear the words society, vitamin, melon, in that order, you will believe you are Leah. You will act like her, you will speak and behave like her, you will have her memories and feelings and will do everything she would normally do. You will also want to get Gino to wear this collar, doing anything you can, without raising suspicion from him or anyone else, to get him to wear it."

"Yes, Mistress," Jack replied, his mind suddenly being rewritten. He was no longer Jack, but Leah. Ava gave her a few more commands and the plan was done, now it was just up to the new Leah. She took off the collar at Ava's command and put it into her purse. Then she went back downstairs to the car that was waiting for her and returned home. She was happy, she'd had a fun day with Vanessa, but she was tired and glad to be going home.

They arrived back at the mansion and the car dropped her in front. George opened the door for her and lead her back inside. He carried her bags of new clothes and handed them to a housekeeper as Leah went to teh study. She found her husband sitting there and he looked up, smiling at her as she stood in the doorway. Leah felt her heart flutter, she loved that smile, it was what had drawn her to him in the first place.

"Did you have a nice time?" Gino asked.

"It was fun, Vanessa is a lovely woman," Leah replied, moving over to her husband.

"To you maybe, to me she's a bitter old shrew that's a constant thorn in my side," Gino complained.

"Now now, I wish you two would get along. I like her, she's a good friend," Leah smiled as she stood behind her husband. She placed her hands on his shoulders and began to massage them.

"Mmmm, I love your hands," Gino sighed, relaxing in his chair.

"I bought you something," Leah began, stopping her massage and removing the collar from her purse. She held it out and Gino looked at it.

"Interesting, but there's something I'm far more interested in right now," he grinned. He knocked the collar from her hand and suddenly grabbed Leah, pulling her into him and grabbing her ass as he kissed her firmly.

Leah moaned in surprised as she pressed herself against her husband, kissing him back as her hands gripped his back. She felt him unzip her dress and she leaned back a little, allowing him to pull it from her shoulders and it to drop to the ground. She kissed him, standing in only her bra and panties, as he grabbed the bare flesh of her ass. She loved when he took control and she simply stood there, kissing him and letting his hands feel her body.

She felt herself getting wet, god she wanted him, but she was patient. Gino loved to touch her and tease her before giving her what she wanted. He finally broke the kiss and stepped back. Leah instantly dropped to her knees, knowing what he wanted. She fiddled with his belt buckle, undoing it and pulling his pants and underwear down. His erection fell free and she grinned up at him as she grabbed it. It was long and thick, she remembered being scared of it the first time she'd seen it, but now the mere sight of it brought her pleasure.

She engulfed the head in her mouth, wrapping her lips around it as her tongue swirled over the crown. Gino groaned in appreciation, his hands wrapping in her hair. She worked him in and out of her mouth, taking more and more of his length each time until he was sliding into her throat.

She'd never been able to deepthroat before and never thought she'd be able to, let alone on someone as big as Gino. But he'd trained her well and now it slid into her throat without resistance. She felt his hips begin to move and stayed still, allowing him to take over as he began to thrust into her mouth. He held her head tightly, fucking her face over and over. Leah reached down between her legs, stroking her clit as she basked in the pleasure of her husband using her.

She was soaking wet, she wanted him so badly and knew it wouldn't be much longer. She breathed quickly between thrusts, her airway being blocked over and over again as he thrust into her. Suddenly he pulled out and she took a deep breath. He pulled on her hair and guided her to his desk. She pretended to resist, but really was thrilled it was moving on so quickly.

Planting her hands on his desk, she thrust out her ass, showing off her glistening slit. Gino grabbed his cock with one hand and spanked her hard with the other before pulling her panties to one side. She gasped in delight and suddenly groaned as he roughly shoved his cock into her. It was the best feeling, not matter how many times she experienced it, her husband cock was the most pleasurable thing she'd ever experienced.

He thrust into her hard and fast, his fucking her throat already getting him well into the mood. She moaned and gripped at the edge of his desk. His thrusts made her breasts shake below her, rocking back and forth with enough force to escape the confines of her bra. He reached forward and grabbed them roughly, squeezing them in his hands and tugging on her nipples.

It was just what Leah needed and she cried out as her orgasm washed over her. Gino groaned, she knew he was close. She tried to ignore the pleasure flowing through her, focusing on rocking back and meeting her husbands thrusts, getting him to cum as soon as she could and knowing how good it would feel when he did. Her orgasm built and built, one crashing straight into another as her mind began to go fuzzy with pleasure.

Gino groaned and slammed into her erratically before suddenly hilting himself inside her. His cock twitched and began to pulse as it filled her insides with his hot, sticky fluids. Leah's moan caught in her throat, the pleasure peaking and making her mind go blank for a moment as her entire body siezed up. She stayed like that for a few seconds before suddenly moaning loudly and her body shaking as her mind came back to its senses.

She stood there, bent at the waist, gripping the desk as her husbands cock softened inside her. They were both breathing hard and she was extremely satisfied. She moaned as she felt Gino slide out of her and she turned to face him. He kissed her gently, a smile forming on his lips.

"I love you," he told her.

"I love you too," she replied.

"Now, what was it you bought me?" He asked. Leah pulled away from him and picked up the collar from the floor. She turned and held it out. He looked at it confused.

"Just try it on, please?"

"Why?"

"I think you'd look sexy in it!"

"You want me to wear a collar like a dog?" Gino asked, laughing at the idea.

"If you do, I'll ask my sister to do that thing we did on our wedding night," Leah smiled.

"Really?" Gino asked, a wide smile forming on his face as he reached out and took the collar.

"Yes," Leah grinned. Gino brought the collar to his neck and snapped it shut. Suddenly Leah's world changed instantly. She remembered who she was, that she was Jack and what he was meant to be doing. He looked at Gino who bowed his head to him.

"What can I do for you, Mistress?" Gino asked. Jack looked down at himself, his breasts were hanging out of his bra, his underwear was still pulled to one side and he had a trail of fluids running down his leg. He also still had Leah's memories and remembered how good her body felt.

"Clean me," he ordered, spredding his legs. Gino instantly kneeled down between them and began licking at Jack's pussy. Jack moaned as he felt Gino's tongue working his slit, Gino clearly knew his wifes body. It didn't take long before Jack was moaning almost constantly, roughly gripping at Gino's hair as he approached orgasm. Gino redoubled his efforts and Jack groaned loudly as he reached orgasm. His legs shook and he held Gino's face to his crotch as pleasure flowed through him. His hand instinctively went to his breast, squeezing it and tugging at his nipple, pushing the pleasure to new heights until he couldn't take it.

He pulled away from Gino on unsteady legs. Gino sat back, waiting for further instructions as Jack recovered. Jack leaned against the desk for a moment until his legs regained full function before he sorted out his underwear and picked up his dress. He redressed and ordered Gino to do the same.

Jack ran through a few commands with Gino, that he'd preplanned with Vanessa. They'd decided that they had to leave Gino in place for now. Doing anything that might seem suspicious, like a change in behaviour or him suddenly moving house, might raise suspicions with the others. As a result, they'd come up with a few commands to make sure Gino behaved how they wanted, without giving away anything was going on.

First were the basic commands to keep Gino under Jack's control permanently. He then made it so Gino would announce to the others that while he was still uncertain about future plans for John, he had decided now was not the time to persue them and was temporarily agreeing with Vanessa while they focused on other ventures. Jack and Vanessa had agreed that this served their purpose of protecting John and thus Jack, while not making it seem like Gino had a complete change of heart.

Vanessa was fairly confident with both her and Gino on the same side, the others would drop their plans of ousting John. Next up was slowing down Gino's operations. He, like Vanessa, had his fingers in many pies. Drugs, weapons, oil were his main sources of income, but the one Jack wanted to stop as soon as possible was the one that Gino had used to build his empire initially, human trafficking.

Apparently he would take young women from multiple countries, smuggle them to wealthy countries on the promise of money and freedom, but secretely would enslave them to fuel the labour requirements of his other businesses. Any who couldn't fill roles in the drugs or weapon factories, or who were just naturally beautiful, were instead drugged themselves and forced into prostitution.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,222 Followers
12