An Unusual Gift Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack searched through Leah's memories and found nothing about Gino's businesses. She knew he was into many illegal things, but didn't ask questions and knew none of the details of his businesses. Jack was glad for that. Satisfied with the commands he had given, he took the collar off Gino.

"Tell me, do you love your wife?" Jack asked.

"No, I do not. She is very beautiful, but incredibly dull," Gino admitted. Jack wasn't surprised, he wasn't sure Gino was capable of loving anyone but himself.

"So why do you protect her so much?"

"I like to control her, knowing she is where I want her to be and ready for me to use her whenever I want," Gino replied. Jack actually felt sad at hearing that answer. He had all of Leah's memories and feelings, he knew how much it hurt for her to hear those words.

"Come with me," Jack ordered. He walked through the house with Gino following behind and found George. He ordered George to drive them to the hotel. They arrived and found Leah, Vanessa and Ava sitting together laughing about something. A look of relief washed over Ava's face as she saw Jack enter the room.

"Thank god, you're back," she smiled.

"I'm glad to be back," Jack admitted. It wasn't until he walked into the hotel room that he finally let himself relax and knew the plan had worked. The first thing he did was use the collar on Leah, removing her feelings for Gino and making her happy to leave him. She was mostly innocent in all of this and after being her for a while, Jack had some sympathy for her and didn't want her getting hurt.

Next he turned to George and used the collar on him. As Gino's top security guard, it turned out he had quite a lot of knowledge of each of Gino's operations, at least he knew what was happening and was quite okay with it. It also turned out he'd killed a few people for Gino, including some of the women he'd trafficked who turned out to be more trouble than they were worth. Which made what Jack had planned much easier to do.

He used the collar to turn George into a copy of Leah. Since Jack planned to free the real Leah from Gino, but didn't want to cause trouble with the others by putting him through a sudden divorce, someone had to take Leah's place. He figured George would be the perfect candidate. The others might question a sudden divorce and think it was unusual, but firing a security guard because he betrayed Gino would be accepted quite readily.

Ava couldn't resist anymore, there were three copies of an incredibly hot Italian woman in front of her and she was so turned on. She grabbed Jack and pulled him toward her, much to his surprise and kissed him hard. She still had her cock and it was rock hard as it pressed against Jack's stomach. Jack felt it and felt a wave of arousal rush through him, it seemed Leah's body was easily aroused and he wanted Ava's cock inside him.

Ava stepped back, her cock tenting the skirt she was wearing, which surprised Leah. Ava rolled her skirt back to reveal her hard shaft. Jack dropped to his knees, his instincts guiding him to take her cock into his mouth. Ava groaned as Leah looked on in surprise and Vanessa grinned in amusement. She knew where things were going and grabbed the real Leah, kissing her forcefully. Leah froze for a moment at the sudden turn of events, before kissing Vanessa back. One of her commands overriding her trepidation and causing her to enjoy Vanessa's tongue.

"You, come here," Ava said, gesturing to the third Leah who was stood next to her husband looking confusedly at the group.

"Me?" She asked.

"Yes, lay down on the floor," Ava commanded, but the third Leah didn't listen. Ava had gotten used to everyone doing as she said.

"Do as she says," Jack ordered. The third Leah lay down on the floor as instructed and Ava pushed Jack off her cock. She turned Jack around, pushing his head between the third Leah's legs. Jack began licking the third Leah's pussy as Ava grabbed his dress and pulled it up, exposing his shapely ass and slick cunt. She wasted no time sliding herself into Jack's waiting pussy.

"Why don't you go and join them?" Vanessa asked the real Leah. She looked at the group and hesitated, until Vanessa stood and pulled her to her feet. She stood transfixed, watching a copy of herself going down on another copy of herself, who was being fucked by a woman with a cock. It was a very surreal experience, but she couldn't help being extremely turned on.

Leah didn't resist as Vanessa began to undress her. Once naked, Vanessa guided her over to the trio and positioned her above the copy of herself that was laid on the floor. Leah didn't need instructions as she crouched down, dropping to her knees and sitting on her duplicates face. She moaned as she felt a copy of her own tongue begin licking at her folds.

Ava was in heaven, she was fucking Jack while watching three copies of a beautiful woman pleasuring each other. She slammed into Jack hard as she looked over and saw Vanessa masturbating from the sofa. Gino was sat watching the whole event passively, one of his commands was that he could now only get aroused when the given permission by someone else. He'd relished keeping Leah trapped and using her, now he could only be used when other people wanted to.

Jack was the first to reach orgasm, Leah's body was just too sensitive and the feeling of Ava's cock sliding in and out of his cunt felt incredible. He moaned out, trying to continue to pleasure the Leah he'd been licking. She was close to orgasm too, rolling her hips against Jack's face. Jack focused on her clit as his body trembled in pleasure and soon was rewarded by feeling her shudder as she reached orgasm too.

The real Leah wasn't quite there, but the third Leah was too wrapped up in her own orgasm to keep licking her. Instead she reached down and began to stroke her clit, masturbating over her duplicates face. The whole scenario had her extremely turned on and it didn't take long before she was cumming too, her fluids coating the face below her.

Watching three versions of Leah all cumming was too much for Ava and she knew she was about to cum. She pulled out of Jack who quickly turned around. He ordered the others next to him and all three Leah's lined up on their knees, their mouths open and tongues stuck out. Ava barely even had to touch her cock before she was cumming, the sight of three identical women in front of her ready to receive her load was enough on its own to push her over the edge.

She groaned as her cock swelled and launched its first rope of cum into the air. She pumped her cock with her fist, spraying load after over the three Leah's. She tried to cover them evenly, landing a couple of ropes across each of their faces. Finally spent, the three Leah's looked at each other and began to make out. Jack had temporarily forgotten himself and fallen completely back into the role of Leah and her own memories and feelings. He felt a surge of pleasure as he made out with the real Leah before the third joined in and they took turns licking each others faces clean.

"Master, please can I cum?" Vanessa cried out, interrupting their fun. Jack turned to look at her, her fingers flying across her clit inside her panties as her hips raised off the sofa, a look of desperation on her face.

"Cum for me," Jack ordered and Vanessa cried out. The whole room turned and watched as she had a powerful orgasm. Her feet dug into the floor, shoving her hips higher into the air as her back arched and her entire shook and shivered. A huge wet spot suddenly formed on her panties, before small droplets of fluid ran down her ass and dripped onto the sofa below. Vanessa suddenly collapsed into the chair and relaxed, panting hard with a dopey grin on her face.

"I think I want to go back to normal now," Jack said to Ava. He retrieved the collar and gave it to her. She bound it to herself and handed it back. Jack shut it around his neck and Ava gave him the command to return his mind and body back to normal. He suddenly forgot all of Leah's memories and feelings and looked down, pleased to see his body back to his male self.

"Welcome back, take the collar off," Ava smiled and Jack removed the collar.

"Thanks, I'm glad to be back. I was starting to miss being me."

"I dunno, I kinda liked you as rich Italian wife," Ava teased.

"Speaking of which, Leah, what do you want to do? You're free now," Jack told her. She looked at him and contemplated for a moment.

"I don't have anywhere else to do, maybe I could come with you until I figure it out?" She replied. Jack accepted, she was still under his control and had received the same commands as everyone else under his control, so he didn't have to worry about her betraying him or anything, but he hadn't ordered her to have feelings for him or want to stay with him. He'd considered it, since she was incredibly hot, but something just felt wrong freeing her from the control of one man who manipulated her feelings to doing it himself. Although he had already manipulated her feelings, he justified it by telling himself he hadn't done it for his own gain as Gino had.

He sent Gino and his bodyguard George, turned wife Leah, back to their house and ordered Vanessa to organise them a flight home. She announced she would be unable to join them for the time being, but sent Jack, Ava and Leah on their way. The flight home was uneventful and they arrived back shortly after midnight. Jack ordered Samantha to show Leah to a bedroom and he and Ava went to sleep in his own room. He sank into the mattress, glad to be back in his own body in his own bed.

12