An Unusual Gift Ch. 21

Story Info
Jack has fun with the group and himself...
4.4k words
4.82
6k
14

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers

Ava groaned in desire as she saw Kitch return from the back. She was wearing a latex leotard, with individual holes cut out for her breasts. They seemed a bit too small as her large breasts were constricted tightly at the base. A clamp was firmly attached to each nipple and connected by a chain. A ring gag held Kitch's mouth open while thigh high ballet heel boots made her walk carefully.

The leotard was clearly not designed with a cock in mind as it sat crushed under the material, the outline of her erection clear as it was pressed against her stomach. Kitch turned, showing the latex almost disappearing between her pert, round ass cheeks that were spread slightly by the large flared base of the buttplug she was wearing.

"Lay down and don't move," Ava ordered. Kitch did as she was told and Ava kneeled beside her. Ava reached down and stroked the length of Kitch's cock through the shiny material. Kitch moaned and resist the urge to thrust against Ava's hand as she followed the command to not move. Ava grasped the side of the leotard at Kitch's crotch, tugging firmly and freeing Kitch's cock from its confines.

"Moon, get naked and ride her," Ava ordered. Moon jumped in surprise, she hadn't expected to take part in this, but she quickly removed her clothes. Her cock was already achingly hard as she straddled Kitch and lowered her large round ass onto the shorter woman's cock. Kitch moaned as her cock sunk into Moon's ass, the sensation was amazing and completely alien to her. She couldn't control herself as her cock pulsed and emptied its load inside Moon.

"Cumming already? Tut, tut, I didn't give you permission. It's ok, I'll forgive you just this once, but don't you dare let your cock go soft," Ava ordered. Kitch moaned as her cock grew to new levels of erect inside Moon and Moon began to ride up and down on it.

Ava stood up and turned to Jack, kissing him firmly and stroking his cock through his pants. He was already hard and she slowly undressed him as Moon moaned behind them. Kitch groaned through her ring gag.

"I've got a picture in my head and I really want to see if it could work," Ava smiled at Jack.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

A few moments later, Moon was on all fours with Kitch standing behind her, fucking her doggy style. Moon was tall enough that Kitch could stay standing, albeit with a wide stance, and still fuck her. Jack was stood, straddling Moon's back, facing toward Kitch who was bent forward. He had her ponytail in her hand and was thrusting into her mouth through her ring gag. Saliva ran freely from her mouth, down her chin and along his cock, dripping down onto Moon's back.

"Fuck that's so hot!" Ava groaned, stroking her clit as she stood to one side watching the scene in front of her.

"I thought you wanted to fuck her?" Jack asked.

"I do, but she's always so bossy when we talk, it's nice seeing her reduced to my play thing like this for once. You're right though, I can't wait any longer. Kitch, get rid of your cock, I want your pussy."

Kitch stopped thrusting into Moon as her cock vanished and her pussy reformed between her legs. Jack pulled out of her mouth and watched as Ava pulled Kitch into her arms and kissed her. Kitch couldn't resist Ava's invading tongue as her gag held her mouth open, she could only wrestle with it with her own tongue.

"On your hands and knees," Ava ordered as she broke the kiss. Kitch obeyed and Ava went over to a shelf. She returned a moment later carrying a harness and dildo. She strapped the harness onto herself and slotted the dildo into it. She moved behind Kitch and didn't hesitate for a moment before sinking her strap-on into her soaked pussy.

"Jack, use her mouth. Moon, masturbate and watch," Ava ordered. Jack wasn't under her control, but did as she said. Moon still couldn't resist orders from Ava, nor could she cum without permission, but she did as she was told and sat back, stroking her huge cock as she watched the short woman be spit roasted.

"So, is it as fun as you thought it would be?" Jack asked?

"Better. I feel like I'm going to cum just from fucking her with this strap on," Ava grinned.

"Her throat is amazing. She has talent, not even flinching, let alone gagging, when I shove my cock all the way in!" Jack groaned as he shoved deep into Kitch's throat to demonstrate his point. Kitch was in heaven, she'd had a crush on Ava for ages, but had never acted on it as it would have been unprofessional. Now having Ava fucking her, while a guy she didn't even know fucked her throat and they used and talked about her like a piece of meat, she was in heaven.

Ava reached forward, cupping Kitch's large breasts in her hands and tugging firmly on the clamps. Kitch moaned around Jack's cock as pain shot through her chest, twisting into pleasure as it shot down to her pussy.

"Oh, you liked that did you? I knew you'd be a little pain slut," Ava purred in Kitch's ear as she tugged on her nipple clamps again. Kitch groaned and tensed at the pain before her body began to shudder as it triggered a powerful orgasm.

Watching the trio fucking and seeing Kitch writhing in pleasure was driving Moon wild. She had reached the brink of orgasm three times already, but was completely unable to tip over the edge and cum. Her balls were swelling between her legs and she moaned loudly as she crested her fourth denied orgasm. She desperately wanted to cum, but equally was savouring the denial at the same time.

Ava reached down, pulling on the base of the buttplug and pulling it out until the widest part of the plug was stretching Kitch's asshole. Ava then let go, letting the tight latex of the leotard push the plug back into place. She repeated this as she continued to fuck Kitch, causing Kitch to groan louder and louder each time the plug stretched her ass.

Jack was just about as his limit and thrust deep into Kitch's throat as his cock pulsed and began pumping its load into her stomach. Her eyes watered as he starved her of oxygen until his orgasm was over. She inhaled sharply as he withdrew his cock from her mouth. Ava didn't give her time to recover as she picked up her pace, thrusting into Kitch hard and fast.

Kitch screamed out in pleasure as her strongest orgasm yet crashed over her, causing her whole body to seize and tremble. Ava buried her fake cock to the hilt inside her and leaned forward, whispering in her ear.

"From now on even after the collar comes off, any time you sell something, you'll get hornier and hornier, but you won't be able to relieve your lust until you've finished your shift. You'll spend your day all pent up and desperate for release and when you finally get it, you'll be thinking of me, fucking you on your hands and knees and you'll only be able to cum while moaning my name."

Kitch nodded, her submissive side thrilled at the command she had just been given. Ava leaned forward and removed the gag from her mouth.

"Finally, this is your new work uniform. From now on, every time you open the shop, you'll feel uncomfortable and itchy if you're wearing anything else except what you are wearing right now. You'll only be able to feel comfortable in normal clothes once the store is shut," Ava told her.

Kitch gasped. The idea of serving customers wearing this outfit, parading around in front of them so exposed and on display, just the idea of it sent a wave of shame and arousal through her. She groaned as Ava slid the fake cock from inside her.

"Thank you, Mistress," Kitch sighed, collapsing to the floor completely spent. She was more content than she had been in a long time.

"Don't think you're done," Ava told her, undoing the harness around her waist. Kitch looked at her and watched as Ava straddled either side of her face, dropping to her knees and pressing her pussy against Kitch's mouth. Kitch got to work instantly, kissing and licking Ava's folds. Ava moaned in delight. This is what she had pictured for so long and now it was happening, it felt so much better than she had hoped.

"Moon, I think Ava's mouth needs something in it, go give her your cock," Jack ordered with a smirk. Ava had spent too much time controlling things, he thought it was time she did as she was told. "Ava, give Moon the best blowjob you've ever given."

Moon got to her feet and went and stood in front of Ava. Ava took Moon's giant cock in her hands and began to stroke it. She leaned forward, taking the head into her mouth. It barely fit and her jaw ached, but she did as she had been commanded and worked the swollen cockhead with as much effort as she could.

Her tongue lashed at the sensitive crown, causing Moon to moan in delight. Ava purposefully allowed the saliva to flow from her mouth, coating the tip of Moon's cock and giving her a sloppy, wet blowjob. Her hands scooped up some of the saliva that dripped onto Ava's chest, using it as lubricant to stroke Moon's giant member. Moon gasped and moaned, right on the edge of orgasm, but unable to cum.

Ava had almost completely forgotten about Kitch below her, the command to give Moon the best blowjob had taken all her focus, but she soon wavered as Kitch before vigorously working Ava's clit with her tongue. Ava moaned around Moon's cock, slowly rocking her hips against Kitch's face. Moon groaned again; another orgasm denied as her balls swelled even larger.

Jack was enjoying the sight before him. Despite cumming not long ago, he found himself getting hard. He moved between Kitch's legs and she spread them eagerly for him. He grabbed her hips and lifted them into the air as she wrapped her legs around him. His cock found her slick entrance and pushed into her with ease.

He began thrust into her rapidly, pumping into her as she continued to lick Ava. Ava's back arched and she groaned out suddenly as she reached orgasm. Kitch didn't slow her efforts, despite Jack's best efforts to distract her, and continued pleasuring Ava's clit until Ava couldn't take anymore and kneeled up, pulling her cunt away from Kitch. Kitch took a deep breath, finally being able to breath properly and then moaned out loudly as she focused on the pleasure of Jack's cock inside her.

Ava continued to work Moon's cock, still compelled by her order. Jack hadn't given her a time limit so she kept going until he told her to stop. Her jaw ached and her chin and chest was covered in saliva, but she didn't stop. Moon was moaning almost constantly, one denied orgasm rolled straight into the next. It took all of her willpower not to beg Jack or Ava to let her cum. Her balls were now the size of small watermelons and she knew walking would be difficult.

"Fuck meeeeeeeee," Kitch groaned out as Jack slammed into her. He'd laid her back down now he had space to lean forward with Ava out of the way. He slammed his hips downwards hard and fast, pounding Kitch into the floor. She seemed to be enjoying the rough, hard fuck so Jack used as much force as he could, although he was unsure how long he could maintain it before tiring.

Kitch reached up and grabbed his head, kissing him forcefully as she moaned into his mouth, her body shaking in orgasm. Her legs tightened around him, reducing the length of his thrusts, but it didn't slow him down. Jack kept going, pushing her from one orgasm to another in rapid succession as his own orgasm began to build.

She broke the kiss, holding his face and staring into his eyes as her mouth opened, but no sound came out as she had her third orgasm in silence. Just as it reached its peak, her head rolled back and she groaned in pure pleasure, a long, drawn-out noise as her hands slammed into the floor, desperately trying to grip onto something. Jack grunted and slammed his cock to the hilt as it began emptying its load inside Kitch. She gasped at the sensation of being filled, both of them enjoying the height of their pleasure before it slowly began to fade.

"Ava, stop sucking Moon's cock," Jack ordered as he slid his spent member from Kitch. She just lay there breathing heavily as he got to his feet. Ava sat back, almost sitting on Kitch's head, but just managing to move to the side as she wiped her chin. Her jaw was sore, but she grinned up at Moon who looked torn between desperation and bliss.

"Need a hand?" Ava asked, reaching down and offering her hand to Kitch. Kitch took it and Ava hauled her to her feet.

"That was incredible. I mean, working in this store, you think you've seen or heard about every form of sexual gratification you can think of, but experiencing having a dick and having your mind magically dominated, holy shit that was so hot!"

"Just remember not to tell anyone," Ava told her.

"I will, although with those commands, I couldn't even if I wanted to, but also thanks to those commands, I don't want to. This is so weird!" Kitch grinned.

"Before we go, give me back the-" Jack began.

"Wait!" Ava cut in.

"For?" Jack asked. Ava ignored him and turned to Kitch.

"Grow a cock again," Ava ordered. She watched as Kitch's crotch bulged out under her leotard. "Okay, now give Jack the collar back."

Kitch removed the collar and then looked down at her crotch and up at Ava.

"You're seriously leaving me with a cock?"

"Only for a few days, I'll bring the collar when I come to pick up my order," Ava grinned. She was of the belief that every woman should get to experience it and didn't watch Kitch missing out. She also thought it'd be funny because Kitch seemed to have forgotten she had to wear her current outfit for work.

"A few days getting to experience what having a dick is like, I can live with this," Kitch grinned.

"Then I'll see you in a few days," Ava smiled, leaning down and kissing Kitch lightly on the lips. She then turned and gathered up her discarded clothes and got dressed. Moon did the same, sliding up her skirt that only just covered her enlarged testicles. The trio left the shop, with Moon walking very carefully as they returned to the car. Neither Jack nor Ava addressed her current situation, but Jack had an idea forming.

They returned home and Ava and Moon went to shower. Jack went out to the pool to find Leah sunbathing alone. She watched him as he got into the pool and began to swim. She was curious about Jack. He had spent time as her, had her memories and feelings and knew her better than anyone else could ever possibly know her, but to her, he still felt much like a stranger.

She waited until he was done swimming and climbed from the pool. She watched the water run down his body as he approached her and saw his eyes roaming across her long legs and flat stomach, lingering momentarily on her breasts before he looked her in the eye.

"How are you doing?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm well, I was wondering if I could ask a favour," Leah began, her stomach dancing with nerves.

"What is it?"

"Use the collar on me again," she blurted out.

"Why?" Jack asked. He'd not been expecting that.

"You spent time as me, had my thoughts, feelings, memories. I could spend a lifetime with someone and they'd not know me as intimately as you do. I want to know the same about you, if you're alright with that?" Leah explained. Jack thought about it for a moment. It was true, right now things were very one sided. He wondered if he really wanted someone knowing everything about him though. Although, he admitted to himself he hadn't given Leah that same consideration.

"Alright," Jack agreed. Leah smiled. She hadn't thought he would say yes. Jack stood up and left, returning a couple of minutes later with the collar. Leah sat up and took it from him. He lifted her hair as she strapped it around her neck. Jack wondered if he now had enough control of the collar to do it all in a single command.

"Turn yourself into an identical copy of me, looks, memories, thoughts, feelings, everything. The only difference will be, when you see me, you'll know I'm the real one and you are a copy. You won't remember being Leah until four hours have passed from now."

Jack watched as Leah changed forms and almost instantly became a copy of him. He was rather amused by the golden bikini that his copy was wearing and his copy looked at him and then down at himself and laughed.

"We didn't think this outfit through did we," Leah chuckled.

"Tell me, who are you?"

"I'm Jack. Well, a copy of Jack at least. You just created me, but other than that, I am you," Leah answered.

"And who is Leah?" Jack asked. His copy thought for a second.

"I have no idea who that is," Leah replied.

"Tell me our most embarrassing memory," Jack prompted.

"Easy. When we were in school and Cindy pulled out pants down in the middle of the hallway."

"Bingo."

"And we've always thought, if that had been a guy doing that to a woman, they'd have been expelled immediately. She didn't even get detention."

"Yeah, it's a bit unfair. You know, I'm quite enjoying having someone that agrees with me completely."

"Yeah, it's nice."

"So, tell me a secret only we know."

"Alright, this is the most recent one we've had. Since we gained the collar, we've started being affected by it more than we've told anyone and are aroused by things we never used to."

"That's not really a secret, Abby and Ava both have realised that."

"Yes, but the secret is that right now we're both wondering what it'd be like to have sex with an exact duplicate of ourselves."

"That's true," Jack admitted. He didn't feel shy about admitting that to what was practically himself. Yes, he had fooled around with Ava turned into a copy of him, but she'd had her own memories, thoughts and feelings. This copy of him knew exactly what he was thinking and what he liked. Leah suddenly leaned forward and kissed him and he kissed her back.

Their hands roamed each other's bodies before finding their way downward. Jacks into his copy's bikini bottoms and theirs into his shorts. They found each other's cocks and stroked them as they made out. It was the copy that broke the kiss first, kissing his way down Jack's body and along his stomach as he pulled down Jack's shorts.

He pulled Jack to the floor, laying him down as the copy turn around. He swung his leg over Jack's head before leaning forward and taking Jack's cock in his mouth. Jack tugged the copies bikini bottoms to one side, freeing his cock before Jack took it into his mouth. The both groaned as they sucked each other's cock, licking and teasing all the spots they knew they loved the most. It didn't take long before they both felt their orgasms approaching and knew exactly when to stop.

Without saying anything, they both knew what to do next as Jack rolled over and lifted his ass into the air while the copy moved behind him. He felt his hands on his hips as the copy pressed his cock against Jack's ass. Jack groaned, his cock felt huge spreading his ass open and he moaned as the thick head sunk inside him.

The copy slowly began to thrust into Jack, knowing exactly how fast to go and when to make sure Jack enjoyed it as much as possible. The copy just thought about how it had felt before and what he had enjoyed and tried to emulate that, which seems to work as Jack moaned below him.

Jack's cock hung untouched, bouncing between his legs with each thrust of the copy's hips. Jack could feel the copies cock pressing on his sensitive insides, sending waves of pleasure through his core and down his cock. He was getting close to cumming without even touching his cock as the copy pounded his prostate in just the right way.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum if you keep going!" Jack warned. He wanted the copy to have a turn feeling what he felt, but the copy didn't slow down.

"In four hours, I won't exist, better you fully enjoy this experience than me," the copy groaned. Jack didn't argue and braced himself as the pleasure built. He cried out as the copy slammed into him over and over, the pleasure peaking as his cock twitched beneath him and began spilling its seed all over the tiles below him. His body tremble and shook, tremors running through his legs as his orgasm spread across his whole body.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers
12