An Unusual Gift Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The copy grunted and slammed one final time into Jack as he reached his own orgasm, filling Jack's inside with his load. He collapsed forward onto Jack's back, panting hard as they both recovered. He slowly extricated himself from Jack and sat back. They both looked over as there was suddenly a cheer from the doorway.

"Woooo, what a show!" Abby giggled, clapping as she grinned at them. They both just smiled at her and gave a small wave as Jack rolled over onto his back. He felt his copy move between his legs and grab his softening cock before licking and sucking on it gently.

"What are you doing?" Jack asked.

"We both know how much we love having our cock licked and cleaned after we cum," the copy replied simply.

"Do you now? I'll have to remember that," Abby chimed in as she took a seat next to them.

"This is so weird," Jack laughed as his copy released his now soft cock.

"So, going to tell me what is going on?" Abby asked, looking at the pair.

Jack explained what Leah had requested and the copy went for a swim. They had a sense that whatever Jack was going to say wouldn't make sense to them for some reason, even though they were a copy of him. They hopped in the pool and began swimming while Abby listened.

"So, that's Leah?" Abby asked.

"Yeah."

"Could you do the same with me? I'd like to know you that well!"

"No Abby, I'm only doing this for her because it's fair. Besides, I wouldn't want you knowing every little detail about me, that'd be weird."

"Yeah, that's true. So how much longer has she got as you?"

"About three more hours."

"I love how you make an exact copy of yourself and the first thing you do is have sex with it. Shows what's at the forefront of your mind."

"You're telling me you wouldn't do the same?"

"I totally would, but that's your fault."

"How so?"

"Since you got this collar, everything has been so much more sexual. Like don't get me wrong, I enjoyed sex before the collar, but since we've been using it, I'm horny all the time and turned on by so many new things."

"I think it's the collar. Even after it comes off, it seems to leave some trace of influence behind. Since we started with sex stuff, it's just reinforced that over and over."

"I'm not complaining, I'm thoroughly enjoying life right now and the orgasms, oh my god they're amazing."

"Yeah, life is definitely good right now."

"So, what's your next plan?"

"I don't really have one honestly. I'm waiting for Vanessa to get in touch and see what she suggests. I might control the collar, but she knows her group best and I don't want to make any moves that might get us in trouble."

"Seems smart. With how much fun we're having, it's easy to forget these people are extremely dangerous."

"Yeah, so we need to be careful."

"Speaking of dangerous. I was talking to the guard at the gate. Turns out neither he nor the night guard have any family or close friends. It was the main reason they were hired. Apparently, most of the guards who work for John, Vanessa and the others are the same. They're purposefully chosen so they're less likely to be blackmailed into spying on their employers or spilling their secrets."

"That seems a bit extreme," Jack commented.

"I suppose when you're running a multi-billion-dollar crime syndicate, you are as extreme as you can be for secrecy."

"Makes sense. So why are you telling me this?"

"Well, I thought I could borrow the collar and make them a bit nicer to look at..." Abby explained, a mischievous look on her face."

"I guess, if you're sure no-one would miss them?"

"I'm sure."

"Alright. Hey Jack, come and give me the collar," Jack called out to his copy. The copy nodded and kicked off the wall on the far end of the pool. He reached the side closest to Jack and Abby and hauled himself out. Jack was amused by the fact his copy was still wearing the golden bikini.

"Here you go," the copy smiled, taking the collar from their neck and handing it to Jack who then handed it to Abby.

"Yay, thank you!" Abby said giddily as she took the collar and ran off.

"What was that about?" The copy asked.

"She wants to change the guards looks."

"Of course she does," the copy sighed, rolling his eyes as he sat down next to Jack. They both wondered what Abby was going to do.

12