An Unusual Gift - Halloween Special

Story Info
A special Halloween chapter with interesting transformations.
4.3k words
4.6
21.1k
22

Part 1 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers

This is a non-canon Halloween special! It has no bearing on the actual story. Enjoy!

"This is interesting and all, but can we talk about it another time. Have you all forgotten what is happening today?" Abby cut in as the group sat talking about potential targets for the collar.

"What's happening?" Jack asked.

"Halloween!"

"Oh shit, I totally forgot!"

"Me too!" Ava gasped.

"We could make some amazing costumes with the collar!" Abby grinned. Jack rolled his eyes, of course that's what she was planning.

"What were you thinking?" Jack asked.

"How about I surprise you?" Abby asked, smiling innocently.

"Fine, go ahead," Jack sighed. Abby's smile grew and she took the collar and Jack went upstairs, leaving Abby to get started on changing everyone.

Almost two hours later Abby burst into his room. She looked just the same and Jack eyed her warily.

"Where's your costume?" He asked.

"Well, about that. I want all of our costumes to be a surprise, including mine and yours. So I need you to wear the collar and let me give you some commands."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, how else are you going to use the collar to transform me without knowing what you're transforming me into? Come on, it'll be fun! I promise I won't do anything that's not related to our costumes!" Abby swore, crossing her finger over her heart.

"Fine, you can only give me commands related to making our costumes," Jack ordered her. Abby nodded and he took the collar and snapped it around his neck.

The next thing Jack knew he was standing in the living room looking at a group of people he barely recognised. He stepped back in surprise as a tall demonic looking woman with pale pink skin, a lithe muscular body and large breasts smiled down at him.

"Abby?" Jack asked, sort of recognising her facial features.

"Yep!" Abby grinned, lifting her arms and flexing her strong looking body at Jack. She was easily seven feet tall, with toned and defined muscles. Her abs were like a washboard, but the most surprising aspects were her feet, which had been replaced with hooves and wings sprouting from her back. "What do you think?"

"You look incredible!" Jack smiled, surprised at how much she had transformed herself. He looked around the room and saw Ava and Moon looking similar to how they usually did, except Moon had glowing red eyes and somehow even paler skin than usual. She smiled at Jack and showed off two large pointed fangs. Clearly Abby had turned her into a vampire, which hadn't taken much.

Ava on the other hand had both changed a lot and not at all. Feature wise, she still looked the same as always, same face, figure, height, but one key thing had changed, her skin. It was now made of latex. She was naked and her whole body was black and shiny as if she was wearing a bodysuit, but it was clear she wasn't. She had been transformed into a living latex doll.

Jack noticed movement in the corner of his eye. Looking over he was surprised to see a fairy floating around in the air. She hovered in front of his face, smiling at him. Her skin was blue, with green hair tied back in a braid. A small pair of wings fluttered behind her, keeping her aloft. It took Jack a moment to realise it was Leah.

"Hi!" She smiled at him; her voice higher than usual.

"This is incredible!" Jack muttered.

"You should see yourself," Abby smiled, gesturing toward the mirror hanging on the wall. Jack looked over, not recognising his own reflection. His skin was green and two tusks stuck out from his lower jaw. He was extremely muscular, his shoulders twice as wide as they usually were.

"You made me an orc?" He asked.

"Yep!"

"So, what's the plan?"

"There's a club in town that's holding a costume competition, I thought we could go to that?"

"That sounds fun!" Ava chimed in.

"As long as it's dark, I'm happy," Moon joined in.

"Alright, we can go to that if you want," Jack agreed. They all made their way into the truck in the garage. Jack and Abby were too large to fit inside any of the normal cars. They had Samantha drive them. It was about half an hour before they arrived at the club. They climbed out of the truck and the bouncer whistled in surprise as he saw them lining up in front of him.

Ava had covered herself in a latex leotard that practically looked invisible on her, but covered up her nakedness, while they'd had to return Leah to normal size. If was fine her being a tiny fairy inside the house, but in the real-world people might question an actual fairy flying around. She had covered herself in a simple bikini, that seemed to fit with the fairy look.

The bouncer stared in surprised as they made their way inside. Abby was smirking to herself; they were for sure going to win the costume contest. The sound of music filled the air as they made their way down the corridor and the force of the bass hit their chests as they opened a large door.

Stepping inside they saw a sea of people in costumes. Some had just done the absolute minimum to gain free entry, while others had gone all out with make-up and custom-made outfits. Not a single person could match how realistic Abby had made their group look though.

The group made their way to the bar, pushing their way through the crowd. A few people complained until they saw the giant demon and orc in front of them. Abby was enjoying the sense of power she had over everyone. She could feel men and women's roaming her barely covered form.

After an hour of dancing and drinking, the music quietened and the DJ called the start of the costume competition. All groups had to go and line up on the stage, at which point the audience would judge them. Jack watched each group go up, some more impressive than others, until it was their turn to go. As soon as they stepped on stage, the crowd collectively gasped and cheered.

Abby walked to the front of the stage and blew the audience a kiss, causing bigger cheers as many leered at her tall, almost naked, demonic form. She sauntered off the stage grinning from ear to ear as the rest of the group followed. Jack split off from the group to go to the bathroom.

He had to turn sideways to fit through the door, his shoulders too wide to go through straight on. Jack stood at the urinal and unzipped his pants. Abby had got them custom made for him, she'd clearly been planning this. As Jack reached into his pants to free his cock, he was shocked as he grabbed it. It was huge! Twice as thick as a soda can, he had to heft it with his hand underneath as he lifted it from his pants. It was about nine inches long while flaccid and it made it hard to aim. Luckily his size blocked anyone from potentially seeing his member, there was no chance he could pass it off as being part of the costume. He finished his business and tucked himself away again before heading back outside.

The final group was just coming off the stage as the DJ checked the results. They were using microphones to see which group generated the biggest cheer and whoever got the loudest, was the winner.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, we have our winner. The group that you guys voted the best with your loudest cheer was..." he began, pausing for effect. "THE MAGICAL BITCHES!"

The crowd cheered as the DJ pointed at Jack and the group. He made a face at Abby, questioning the name and she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled at him.

"Alright guys, congratulations on winning. You get free drinks for the rest of the month!" The DJ announced as the music flared back up and filled the club.

"Yay! Free drinks!" Abby grinned.

"You're aware that we're practically billionaires, right?" Jack asked her.

"Of course, but it's still fun to go out and win things!"

Abby turned away from him and grabbed Moon, dragging her to the dance floor. Leah and Ava followed and Jack tagged along, not wanting to be left alone. They were given plenty of space on the dance floor, mostly due to Jack's sheer size. Ava dance in front of him, dwarfed by him as she ground against him. Jack ran his body over her latex skin. It was much harder than normal skin, as if she was really a solid block of latex. Something about that aroused him and Jack felt his monstrous cock growing hard.

A moment later he felt a tap on his shoulder. As he turned to face whoever wanted his attention, a fist flew at his face and caught him square in the jaw. Jack reeled back in surprise, although not really feeling any pain, as he saw his attack standing there.

"You fucking cheats! That was our prize!" A buff looking dude dressed as a superhero shouted. He was flanked by three other guys who were in similar outfits, as if they were meant to be some superhero squad that Jack didn't know. They all squared up to him and Jack was unsure what to do. Abby moved up next to Jack as the guy started hurling abuse at her.

"And you! What kind of slutty demon are you even meant to be? You don't even look like a real demon and those wings, they're quite obviously fake!" He yelled. Jack could hear a slur in his voice, he'd clearly had one too many drinks.

"Are they?" Abby asked, looking confused as she unfurled her wings behind her. They stretched out, each one reaching about seven feet from her back and pushing people out of their way. The guy just looked at her unimpressed. She watched as they looked at each other and wordlessly agreed on something. A moment later they rushed forward.

The one that had punched Jack swung for him again, but Jack just moved to one side and grabbed his arm, throwing him bodily sideways a good ten feet into the crowd. A second person rushed at him and Jack easily swatted him to one side with his giant arm. He looked over to see one guy going after Abby. Abby didn't even flinch as the guy came within reach. She ducked down and grabbed him, lifting him effortlessly above her head before throwing him toward the crowd. They did their best to catch him as he slammed into them and landed heavily on the ground.

The final guy looked at Jack and Abby and simply froze, knowing that the fight was over and going in now would just end up in him being hurt as much as his friends had been. He held up his hands and stood still as bouncers rushed over. After a brief conversation and explanation of what happened, backed up by a few onlookers, the four men were escorted from the club.

Jack turned around to find Abby surrounded by a group of people all amazed by her wings. Multiple people were asking how she had made them and how they looked so realistic. A few were reaching up and touching them as Abby stood there enjoying the attention. Jack was filled with adrenaline and had a sudden urge to take his women home and fuck each one of them. He rounded them up and escorted them outside.

Samantha had been waiting outside dutifully in the truck and they piled in. As soon as the door closed, Jack pulled Abby in close and kissed her forcefully. His tusks dug into her lower lip and she moaned in delight at the pain. Ava moved over and unzipped Jack's pants. She, Leah and Moon all gasped in surprised as Ava released Jack's hardening cock. It was eleven inches long and incredibly thick.

"Watch this," Abby grinned as she leaned down and whispered something in Ava's ear. Instantly Ava's whole body went rigid and Abby caught her as she began to shrink down to half her normal size. Jack saw she had now turned into an inanimate latex doll.

"Abby?" He asked, concerned.

"Don't worry, she's fine. She's just now your little rubber fuck doll. Look," Abby said, turning Ava over and showing an opening where her pussy would be. Abby put both of her index fingers into it and pulled, showing it easily stretch open. She pushed Jack back in his seat and lifted Ava's doll form up, pressing the opening onto Jack's cock.

Jack watched as he spread the latex doll open, her stretchy opening engulfing his cock. Abby moved it further and further down as Jack watched his huge cock cause Ava's stomach to bulge outward. To his surprise, her entire inside was one long tunnel and he saw his cock stretching her until the head of it was at the base of her neck.

"You try," Abby smiled, taking his hands and placing them on either side of Ava's body. Jack groaned as he slid her inanimate form up his cock before slamming it back down. He used the rubber doll as a giant flesh light, rubbing it up and down his cock as the others watched. Abby was openly masturbating at the display, while Leah's mouth was hanging open. Moon was watching intently, biting her lower lip with one of her fangs while her hand disappeared under her dress.

"This feels incredible!" Jack groaned as he continued to fuck the inanimate Ava.

"Want to know the best part? She can feel everything you're doing. Being used as your fuck doll was her idea and she was so turned on by the idea," Abby informed him.

Something about knowing Ava was feeling everything he was doing turned Jack on even more. He speared into her over and over, slamming her rapidly up and down his inhumanly thick length. He groaned, his orgasm approaching.

"Do it, fill her with your cum," Abby urged, moaning loudly as her fingers worked her clit. Moon moaned in unison, her hand moving rapidly under her dress. Jack did as he was instructed, fucking Ava onto his cock until he released a guttural groan and filled her rubber insides. He pumped rope after rope into her, watching as his giant load caused her stomach to inflate like a balloon. He gently worked her on his cock until every drop was inside her.

He pulled her off his still hard cock and her opening snapped closed, trapping his fluids inside her. Abby took Ava and laid her down as she whispered something in her ear. Ava's form grew back to normal size as her eyes snapped open and she gasped breathlessly.

"Holy fuck that was incredible!" She groaned, sitting up and rubbing her still slightly swollen belly. Her hand squeaked as she rubbed her stomach, rubber against rubber.

"That was so hot..." Leah moaned.

"That's just the start!" Abby grinned, pulling the collar from her pocket. She handed it to Leah who put it around her neck. Abby shrunk her back down to fairy size, before commanding her to impale herself on Jack's cock.

Abby, Ava and Moon all stared as Leah flew over to Jack's cock. With her fairy size, his cock was wider than her whole body. Jack wondered how exactly Leah was going to follow Abby's command as he watched her fly over the top of his cock. He watched as she did the splits, lowering herself so her entrance pressed against the swollen tip of his dick. Leah pushed herself downwards, desperately trying to get his dick to fit inside her tiny hole.

Jack watched amused. His cock was far too big. He watched her struggle and it was his turn for his mouth to fall open as he saw her entrance begin to spread open and she slowly started sinking down onto his cock. Slowly but surely, she somehow managed to slide herself over the tip of his cock. Leah moaned loudly as her whole abdomen was filled by the tip of his cock, stretched over the monstrous man meat like an undersized condom.

"Holy shit," Jack muttered.

"What a woman!" Abby cheered.

"So big..." Leah groaned, her mind completely blank as it was overwhelmed by being completely filled. It was more pleasure than she had ever felt, despite the fact she wasn't even moving. Just having his huge manhood inside her was mind blowing.

"Just don't cum, she might pop!" Abby giggled. She reached forward, gently grasping Leah with one hand and pulling her free of Jack's cock. Leah's whole body shuddered in pleasure as his dick slipped free from her.

Jack was still shocked by what he had just witnessed and barely noticed as they pulled up inside their garage at home. It was only when Abby opened the door that he snapped out of his bemused trance.

The group all made their way inside. Abby seemed to be directing things tonight, which Jack was fine with, and she ordered him to sit on the sofa. She then ordered Moon to ride him and Jack was expecting her ass, but to his surprise yet again, she removed her dress to reveal a puffy, pink cunt between her legs. It glistened with her fluids that were running down her thighs.

She happily straddled Jack, wasting no time and not struggling at all as she grabbed his giant cock and impaled herself on it, sinking down its full length as she moaned in delight. Jack was both surprised she had a pussy and impressed she had taken his size so easily.

"I figured Moon has had a cock this whole time, it was only fair for Halloween, while you have such a giant cock, that she gets to experience it too!"

"I'm not complaining," Jack replied as Moon began to ride him. Her giant breasts bounced up and down in front of his face and he couldn't resist leaning forward and taking a nipple into his mouth. She moaned loudly as he suckled on her breast. He didn't know if it was from the sensation of him sucking her nipple or her riding his giant cock, but he presumed the latter more than the former.

Moon was in heaven. She'd been wanting to ride his cock since Abby had told him what she was planning. Abby had purposefully created a pussy that could take his whole length and would increase with pleasure each time it filled her.

It was true. Moon could feel it. Each time she lowered herself onto his cock, the pleasure she felt increased from the previous time. Within minutes she was moaning loudly as she crested her orgasm. A few thrusts later and she slammed down onto him, taking him as deep as she could as she came hard. She'd never felt anything like it. Pleasure flowed through every nerve in her body, but she wanted more.

Rather than basking in the glow of her orgasm, she began bouncing again. Moon rode Jack hard and fast, taking even few thrusts than before to reach a second orgasm. Again, she wanted more, bouncing wildly on top of him. Jack grabbed her giant ass, using his powerful muscles he rolled her to one side. He went with her so he was now on top. He thrust down into Moon who wrapped her long, pale legs around him.

Jack wasn't even thinking anymore. Some primal urge had taken over and he thrust wildly into Moon. She moaned and shuddered underneath him, her orgasms coming faster and faster. Jack didn't care if she was cumming or not, he just had an urge to fuck her until he filled her with his load. Moon cried out, each thrust now triggering a new orgasm inside her. She didn't know if she could take it, her mind was going blank as pleasure took control of her body. She tensed and shuddered and squealed beneath him until her mind was completely blank.

Jack thrusted deep one last time and grunted loudly, filling Moon with his sticky load. She barely responded, her body locked in pure pleasure, each muscle tensed out of her control. As Jack's orgasm faded, her felt Moon suddenly go slack underneath him. She sighed contentedly as her thoughts slowly began to come back into focus. Jack withdrew his cock from inside her and looked over at Abby.

Despite his orgasm, his cock was still rock hard and the urge to fuck hadn't lessened. Abby turned and leaned against the wall, sticking out her pink ass and waving it invitingly. Jack stomped over to her, grabbing her hips and thrusting into her in a single movement. Abby moaned as he filled her insides. Jack began to pound her, filling the room with the sounds of the loud slaps of his hips slamming into her ass and thighs.

If Abby had been in her normal body, the force of Jack's thrusts would have broken bones, but in her demonic body, it felt incredible. Jack reached back before bringing his hand forward, spanking her ass hard enough that the sound startled Moon as she recovered from her orgasmic overload. Abby moaned in delight, the pain in her ass turning into pleasure that flowed through her body.

"Harder!" She groaned. "Fuck me harder!"

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers
12