An Unusual Gift - Halloween Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack did as he was bid and summoned new levels of force to fuck Abby with. Abby planted her hands firmly on the wall as the impact rolled through her whole body with each thrust. The wall cracked under her palms, but she didn't notice since Jack had reached forward and grabbed her wings.

He pulled on them hard, using them to get extra purchase with each thrust. Abby felt like he was about to tear them from her body and she moaned in delight. There was no denying it, in this body she was a painslut. The burning sensation from the hand print now swelling up on her ass and the feeling of him tearing her wings filled Abby with pleasure.

Her whole body ached from the pounding she was receiving, which combined with everything else, pushed her into orgasm. She moaned loudly, her head hanging between her arms as she focused on staying standing as her body shook in orgasm. Her legs threatened to give out, but she didn't want the punishing fucking she was receiving to end and she forced them to bear her weight a little longer.

Jack suddenly let go of her wings and grabbed her head, pushing her forward and overwhelming her arms. Abby slid forward, her head slamming into the wall and being pinned there by Jack's giant hand. She fought to absorb some of the impact of his thrusts with her arms as Jack somehow began fucking her even harder.

He growled with an animalistic tone over and over he began to feel his orgasm approach. He roared loudly as he slammed into Abby one last time, the force travelling through her body and pushing her head harder into the wall. The feeling made Abby cum instantly, her legs now giving up beneath her as she sagged under his grip. Only his hand pinning her head in place and his giant cock inside her held up upright.

"Amazing..." Abby sighed happily as Jack held her there. His breathing began to slow and Abby felt her body lowering toward the ground as his cock finally began to soften. Jack blinked, looking around before noticing his hand pinning Abby's head to the cracked wall.

"Shit, Abby are you alright?" He asked, releasing her and slowly lowering her to the floor.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," she told him dreamily, her mind still foggy with pleasure.

Jack looked over at Moon who was still half dazed on the sofa. Moaning drew his attention as he looked over to see Ava laying on the floor with a tiny fairy between her legs, licking away at her rubber clit. Jack watched with interest as he noticed Ava's finger pistoning in and out of Leah's tiny fairy body.

Leah moaned as she licked at Ava's clit. To her, Ava's finger was as big as Jack's current cock had been inside of Moon. It was massive and stretched her open, but felt incredible. The slick rubber slid in and out of her with ease and both women were approaching orgasm. Jack watched, wondering who was cum first, which turned out to be Ava.

Ava's body tensed and she cried out as Leah continued her assault. One orgasm ran straight into another, Ava's finger sitting motionless inside of Leah as she focused on her pleasure. After the third orgasm, Ava pulled Leah away, unable to take her sensitive clit being worked anymore.

Ava grabbed Leah with her other hand, holding her firmly as she resolved to repay the favour. She pistoned her finger in and out of Lean's tiny cunt quickly. Leah cried out, she had been closed before and now the rapid thrusting was pushing her over the edge in a matter of moments. She moaned loudly, but Ava didn't relent. She continued to finger the fairy and Jack watched as Leah threw her head back, her tiny body spasming in delight as a second orgasm rolled through her.

"I can't- I- Too much-" Leah was moaning as her third orgasm racked her body, but Ava didn't seem to be listening. She pushed Leah to a final orgasm as Leah's eyes rolled back into her head and Ava left her finger deep inside Leah.

"Ha, she's like a finger puppet," Abby chuckled, finally recovered enough from her own orgasm to see what was going on.

"Well, this has been a unique Halloween, that's for sure."

"It's been incredible," Moon sighed.

"I agree. Let's do this again next year?"

"Oh, for sure!" Abby agreed. The women all looked at Jack who just smiled.

"If I get to fucked each of you again, that's fine by me!"

12