All Comments on 'An Unusual Night at the Bar Ch. 01-02'

by theMindteaser

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ChironomidChironomidalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

Well written, good (but not too long) buildup. Erotic as well as hot! I'm hoping to see much more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

A great description of the enjoyment of love irrespective of similar sex love

BenLongBenLongalmost 5 years ago
NIce!

Very well written; although I'm sure there must be a technical flaw somewhere - a misspelled word, an incorrect word, misplaced commas or other - I didn't see a single one.

Very polished for a first story - and very hot, very believable, and very enjoyable. I'll be looking for more of your work in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unusual

Interesting set of polar opposites, but still interesting. I noticed that you just gave hints on how different they were, i thought you could have explored that a bit more. I enjoyed it none the less. My first impression was a French cream puff disguised as a German donut meets a feminazi, hot sex makes it interesting.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Great characters

Loved this. Your characters are interesting enough to warrant the slow build up, and I enjoyed the way it dawned on Jules that she wanted Layla. Wonderful climax. You have another fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exceptional

Great start. Ready to read next part. I hope to see much more from you. Excellent story and very well written.

SB

theMindteasertheMindteaserover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for all the feedback, I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the praise! This really means a lot, thank you for taking the time to vote and comment. I hope to continue the story of Jules and Layla in the near future.

julesbabejulesbabeover 3 years ago

Great writing. Lovely characters and steamy sex. I’m going straight to the next instalment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheMindteaser@theMindteaser
Longtime fan of literotica, newbie when it comes to sharing my own stories. I enjoy proper storylines and don't mind long build-ups. I am just starting to publish my stories on here and am thankful for any feedback!