An Unusual Night at the Bar Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, Jules." Her voice suddenly sounded dangerous, as if an animalistic edge had crept into it. "Lie down here and close your eyes."

I followed her demand, a little taken aback by the dominance in her voice, but at the same time curious and excited. I liked my partners to be dominant.

I had my eyes closed like she had instructed, but I could hear her rummaging through something, some rustling and rattling and the sound of something sliding, clicking. I was tempted to peek at what she was doing, but decided it would be more thrilling if I didn't know.

I could feel the mattress move when she climbed back on bed.

"You want to be thoroughly fucked? Be careful what you wish for, Jules, because it might come true sooner than you think."

With those words she leaned over me and kissed me. I kissed her back, somewhat startled by the feeling of something cold against my stomach.

"You can open your eyes now," she whispered.

When I did, my eyes grew wide. She was wearing a black harness around her waist and thighs, with a black silicone dildo attached in front. I was not used to very big dicks (all my ex partners had been average-sized at best), and this dildo was at least the size of David's huge cock, if not bigger.

I gulped, a bit intimidated by the size and the idea that this was what she was going to use to fulfil my wish. I really should have been more careful with my wishes.

She smiled as she watched me take it all in sheepishly.

"Second thoughts? This time I won't be gentle."

Her voice sounded almost as if she half expected me to cop out. I shook my head, slowly first, then more determinedly. Even though it looked kind of daunting, it was also turning me on. A lot. I could already feel my insides throb with anticipation.

"I want you to fuck me." Then I raised an eyebrow questioningly and added, "Isn't this unfair though? You didn't get your share earlier because I sort of passed out."

"Who says I'm not getting my share now? This contraption has more than one dildo to offer," she answered with a wink.

The thought of another dildo this size being inside her right at this moment made my breathing hitch. This was fucking sexy.

I sat up and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Our tongues intertwined, and I reached out to play with her boobs, squeezing them, rolling the nipples between thumb and index, pulling at them softly the way she had done with me before.

"Mmmh," she hummed, before resolutely pushing me back down onto the bed again.

She spread my legs and kneeled between them, placing the tip of the dildo right in front of my already dripping vagina. She pushed the head in, and it disappeared with a squishing sound.

"God, you're so wet already," Layla breathed. "No lube needed."

She slowly moved her hips, inching the cock deeper, then pulled it out again before repeating it all over. That way, my juices were spread all over the black material, lubing it up thoroughly. When the toy was all slick, she rubbed it over my clit teasingly a few times, making me moan and buck my hips in a not-so-silent plea for more, before resuming her initial position.

The head of the cock hovered in front of me, millimetres away from giving me what I so desperately wanted, and I raised my hips, asking her to give it to me already. She drew out the moment, clearly enjoying the power she had over me in that moment. With one fluid movement, she thrust the whole enormous length inside me, finally granting me that feeling of being entirely filled.

And then she started really fucking me, pounding that huge cock into me like it was a natural extension of herself. My hands dug into the bedsheets and I gasped loudly, bending my legs so Layla could penetrate me at a better angle.

She sucked in a deep breath when my raised legs allowed her to go even deeper, thrusting her hips forward and moaning with the pleasure the other end of the harness was bringing her every time she ground her hips into mine. I brought my hand up to play with her clit, but I couldn't reach it in this position, so I grabbed one of her tits instead, squeezing it.

This made her pick up the tempo, and we both panted with the exertion. This was a whole different level than the slow, rather loving oral sex earlier that night. It had been great, eye-opening, but this... fuck, this was beyond everything I had ever experienced.

"Turn around," Layla commanded breathlessly, abruptly pulling out of me.

I got up on all fours, mimicking Olivia's position earlier, raising my hips to meet hers while lowering my upper body down on the mattress. She put her hands on my waist and thrust right back into me, making me cry out with the sensation of that big toy penetrating me even deeper than before.

Every new thrust forced more noises out of me, without me being able to hold back. Somewhere in the middle of this all there was a slight pause, and then, when Layla resumed her movements, it felt as if the dildo had begun vibrating. I felt as if I might explode any moment now.

"I'm so close," I panted, desperate for her to keep going, to give me the release I had been craving ever since I had heard her roommate and his girlfriend fuck next door.

Instead of an answer, she put a hand between my legs and started rubbing.

"Oh God," I moaned, "oh God, yes. Yes. YES!"

And with another cry, I came. Waves crashed over me, washed me away from my body into a sea of sensations. I shuddered and convulsed, my whole body bucking and thrashing around under Layla, who still relentlessly drove that strap on in and out of me, riding out the entire length of my orgasm, making my insides constrict around the black toy again and again and again.

My clit throbbed, and I was vaguely aware of wetness running down the insides of my thighs. I could not remember ever having climaxed this hard, or even ever having been fucked like this, but then again there was absolutely no blood in my brain at this instance whatsoever, so what did I know.

I grinned like a maniac as I finally slumped down on the mattress, unable to cum anymore. Layla pulled out of me and stripped off the harness. A few seconds later, the sound of the vibration stopped, and all we could her was our panting as she flopped down on the bed beside me.

I turned around, lying on my back, and pulled her into me. She put her head on my chest, grinning proudly, and I couldn't help but return her smile. I planted a small kiss on her forehead, then let my head rest on the mattress again.

"That was..." I couldn't find an adequate adjective to finish that sentence.

"Satisfying?" Layla suggested.

I could see her grinning from the corner of my eye.

"Mh-mh."

We lay there in peaceful silence for a few minutes, and I had just begun to wonder if she had drifted to sleep when she propped up on her elbow and bend over me.

She kissed me, then leaned back and said, "Do you still think that lesbian sex lacks something?"

I furrowed my brows. "I never said that it did."

"Oh, not in so many words," she retorted, lifting an eyebrow sarcastically. "But you did say you wanted 'real sex', as if what we had done before wasn't real sex as well."

She paused for dramatic effect before adding, "as if 'real sex' required a dick."

I bit my lip, suddenly feeling a bit embarrassed for my behaviour earlier. "I guess you're right. But I think you were able to teach me just how wrong I was..." My hand vaguely gestured towards the now abandoned toy at the other end of the bed. "I have never been fucked like this in my entire life."

Layla's grin turned smug. "I had a hunch." She kissed me again. "Whenever you want to repeat this... I'm glad to be of service."

"Give me a little bit of rest," I laughed. "I can only take so much in such a short time frame."