All Comments on 'An Unusual Relationship Ch. 01'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland6 months ago

BenLong does this sort of thing very well. An ordinary, decent, middle-class guy (Dan) gets involved with friendly neighbors (Jerry and Virginia) and discovers that love and sex in the suburbs are much less conventional that the old TV shows pretended. (So the neighboring household was actually Jerry, Virginia, and Virginia's lover Christine--to say nothing of the pretty daughter Jessica.)

.

People suffer their own personal tragedies too but also stumble into wonderful and unpredictable love affairs and sex in various combinations of one another. I'm hoping that, by the series' end, Dan and Jessica have more than just that one memorable blowjob together--though I'm guessing that won't happen until Jessica and Dan's son David divorce (??). Anyway, I like the complex world that BenLong creates, and the sex scenes are hot. 5*.

pkp033pkp0336 months ago

Very enjoyable start, looking forward to the future🔥🔥

tennesseeredtennesseered6 months ago

The plot has become more complex than I expected after having read the first revelation at the wedding. There is certainly further opportunity for multiple plot developments. Interesting so far and there is more to come. 5 stars.

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

Shows promised for the future. Page one was rambling and boring after the blow job confession. At times it was to complex to enjoy, it only morphed into the promise of a good story on the last page. Like any good story it left me wondering we're the next chapter will take us. Will Jessica come back to his bed, or more likely will Christine enjoy her first cock, whilst Virginia watches ( or joins in). 4* hopefully ch.2 will earn 5

OGHMNWOGHMNW6 months ago

A Wonderful story filled with the details and descriptions we need. The flow of the story jumps forward and back in the normal sense that a person telling a story remembers facts to add to a conversation. As it took Dan and Virg so long before they were intimate it seemed that they both didn’t want to possibly ruin a close friendship / relationship. The way that Jessica and David found each other was nice as they knew each other and weren’t forced to be together likely helped for it to happen naturally. Virginia did a good job of explaining her relationship with Christine. Looking forward to the next chapter to see where and how the storyline goes. Thank You for your excellent detailed story with some erotic content.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Read THIS in order to read Chapter 2, but won't since the first page informed me that it's Incest.

It should be marked as such.

BenLongBenLong6 months agoAuthor

Curious comment, indicating that the commenter doesn’t know what incest is, which succinctly defined in the dictionary is: “sexual intercourse between closely related persons.

There is no sex between closely related person in this story. I disagree, thIs is not an incest story.

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

Dear Mr Long, Why do you give the time of day to Anons,? by hiding behind anonymity they forego any right to be listened to. Some make a profession out out of criticising authors, what a pathetic bunch they are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.