An Unusual Relationship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, at least you know what the problem is. Now you can make informed decisions," Virginia opined.

Jessie looked again at David, and I visually saw her squeeze his hand. "Yeah, the problem is that I always wanted his baby." I guess that won't happen now." I could tell Jessica was almost in tears. They didn't stay long; with dinner finished they left while Christine and I cleaned up.

With Christine there, I didn't stay for too much longer either. I wasn't sneaking into the house when I got over there; I'm typically pretty quiet and just headed to my room. Walking down the hall past the master bedroom I heard quiet voices. Slowing, I stopped just outside their door, snooping for once.

Many was the time I'd heard giggles or moans or what I think was Jessie's favorite saying, "Oh God! Fuck me David" or talking that let me know they were being a married couple, but this time it wasn't like that at all. "But I don't want just anyone's baby, I want yours." I could tell Jessica was crying, and immediately I felt guilty for stopping and snooping, but didn't yet move on. The way they were sitting or facing, I could hear and understand Jessica but could just tell when David said something without really hearing his words.

"I know! I know! But that's not what I want. Being made pregnant by some doctor with a turkey baster filled with some stranger's sperm isn't how I ever thought about getting pregnant...."

"But it's still a stranger! I want our baby to be related to both of us..."

"Genetically!"

I sighed to myself, understanding their dilemma, and quietly walked on to my room. Whatever they decided was their decision.

"Dad," David said one Saturday morning as I was pouring a cup of coffee. Glancing over I found him and Jessica standing in the doorway to the kitchen. "Got a minute?"

"Sure thing," I answered, holding out a cup to both of them to which they both shook their heads in the negative. "What's up?" I asked, understanding that both of them, together, and asking if I had a minute, meant it was going to be serious, and more than a minute. I nodded to the kitchen table with my head, "Wanna sit?"

"We've been talking," David started, and then continued to reiterate everything they had learned. "Really, we want a baby that is family; we want a baby that isn't just born to us but, if possible, want one that is us. I nodded. "And since I'm shooting blanks, the only way for that to happen is for you to provide the sperm."

I contemplated what they were saying, but thought maybe they had missed something. "I'm not sure how that can happen -- I had a vasectomy not that long after you were born. I'm shooting blanks, just like you."

"Yeah, but can't yours be reversed?"

Could I have my vasectomy reversed? This caught me from left field -- I hadn't ever considered that they would ask me for such a thing. I'd never even contemplated such a thing; I still remember that feeling of freedom when the nurse came back after checking a sperm sample saying that there were no more sperm in my ejaculate. No more condoms, no more wondering if an "oops" baby was just around the corner. And now they were suggesting that I reverse that freedom? "I don't know if that can happen," I answered, "It's been 25 years."

"It can. The doctors say it isn't all that difficult and it's about 99% effective."

"Isn't it expensive?"

"Yeah, but we'll pay for it. For someone of your age, it will probably be about $20 to $25 grand."

"Wow. That's a lot."

"Yeah, if it had only been a year or two, it's about eight to ten grand."

"And then I'd have to get the vasectomy again." David nodded; Jessie was looking at me with pleading eyes, her lower lip between her teeth.

It took some getting used to, but lying in bed that night when I told Virginia about what they'd asked, she already knew. "They asked me what I thought of the idea."

"And?"

"I told them we were either going to have to start using condoms or I would have to get fixed too." She giggled and pushed me onto my back. Later, still straddling me, she said "I do like skin on skin but we can use condoms for a while."

"You want me to do it?"

"I want a grandbaby." She was still sitting on me, rubbing her pussy against my crotch, when she suddenly stopped. "Hmmm."

"Hmm what?"

"If you got Jesse pregnant, wouldn't that make the baby my grandkid, but only your kid?"

"You should probably go on the pill."

"I don't know. I might not mind having another baby myself..." she reached over and squeezed my cock.

"That's what Grandbaby's are for. Making Grandma's happy and then you send them home with Mommy."

~

I should have known that the cost was closer to the twenty K than the ten. When someone gives you a quotation of a range, what they want you to hear is the low number, even as they know it's going to be the higher. After over 25 years, I had the docs cutting me open, finding the tube they'd cut and cauterized so long before, opened it at both sides and put me back together. I told them for that price the splice better be gold plated -- and the doc confirmed that it actually was -- a solid gold tube used to splice me back together. The only caution was "No sex for a month, and we'll have to get a sperm sample at that time to confirm you're not sterile." A month later when I called back, they said I should go in and give a sperm sample. It was a Tuesday afternoon when I made a late appointment. Virginia and I were going shopping afterward, so she ended up going along. Even though I thought it was going to be just a short time, Virginia went in with me. They gave me a test vial to jack off into, and then told me there were some magazines in the room in case I needed help. But then, looking up at Virginia who was standing next to me, she just said, "you're welcome to go in with him."

"I wouldn't miss it!" She smirked. That late in the day we were the only ones in the waiting room -- and glancing around, I was glad that we were.

We hadn't had sex in over a month, or at least I hadn't, and I had no problem getting off -- especially as it was Virginia who gave me a hand job. I was amazed at how much I came, half-way filling a sample bottle that I'd originally thought was big enough for a horse. Despite that I was there to ejaculate, I immediately understood how some might need some visual masturbation aids, but when I pulled it out and wasn't yet hard, Virginia took me in her mouth for a few moments before finishing with a hand job.

"That was fun," Virginia again smirked at the nurse when she handed her the sample bottle. "Do many women come in with their man?"

"You'd be surprised," the nurse responded, taking the sample. "Although not as many after reversing a vasectomy -- but a lot of women come with them when the post-vasectomy test is performed."

"What is the test?" I asked, "And how long does it take?"

"I'll be back in a minute; I just need to go look under the microscope just to look and see if there are live sperm or not." She walked out, and almost before we got seated, she was back behind the counter. "Congrats, you're back in baby making business, but I will admit not many want to be new parents at your age."

"Oh, it's not for us," I said, and without thinking about how it sounded, added, "It's to get her daughter pregnant." The shocked expression on her face made me think about what I'd said, and I immediately found myself clarifying. "Oh! No, no, no! That didn't come out right. She's married to my son but he's sterile, and she doesn't want to get pregnant by some stranger."

If anything, she looked even more shocked. "You want to get your daughter pregnant?"

Virginia lost it, laughing outright, and shaking her head back and forth. "Oh my God, that all came out wrong, didn't it? No, they're going to try Intrauterine Insemination, but we had to reverse the vasectomy first. He's just the sperm donor."

"Ah! Got it." Turning back to Virginia she laughed and said, "I don't think we've ever had a case where the couple brought along Mom and Dad and the Dad was providing the sperm to impregnate the daughter-in-law, but I've seen a lot of things before. So, in this case, I take it you two won't forget to use some protection? I take it you're not interested in getting pregnant?" She was definitely speaking to Virginia and me, her smirky smile saying it all.

"We've got it, Thanks."

I turned the car the wrong way out of the parking lot, eliciting a question of "where are we going?" from Virginia.

"Home."

"Weren't we going shopping?"

"Not anymore, at least not yet." I glanced over to her and reached across to squeeze her breast. "I just came into a test tube more than I have in 30 years, and I haven't used a condom in that long either. I'm horny, and I just had the best blow job that I've had in a month and I can't wait for you to do it again."

I had no clue about how intrauterine insemination worked. I guess we made it kind of unusual for the doctor's office as it ended up being a bit of a family affair. They had suggested, to increase the quantity of semen and sperm, that I refrain from sex for at least a week before the procedure. That was fine for me, but it really impressed upon me how much Virginia likes sex. I knew we had sex virtually every day when Christine wasn't around, and many was the Sunday that Christine would leave after a late-afternoon tryst and Virginia would have me in her soon afterward, but I wasn't complaining. Having the 'weekend off,' virtually every week, made it seem to me that it wasn't that much different than when my wife was alive.

We agreed to abstain, or at least I did, that we were going to hold off having sex for 7 days. Maybe it was the thought that we weren't going to have sex for a week -- but on day one, Virginia went into hyperactive mode and instead of just playing and fondling me, ended up giving me a blow job. Since I'd already blown the "hold off for a week", we had sex an hour later after I'd recovered, and then we went into hold-off mode. For the rest of the week I took care of her with my hands and tongue and made her leave me alone.

Virginia went with us to the doctor's office, and although I didn't need her to, she wanted to give me a hand job. For some reason she got a kick out of jacking me off into a sample collection jar that was going to be used to get her daughter pregnant, and we never did tell Jessica we'd only abstained for 6 days. After delivering my contribution at the doctor's office, when I suggested perhaps we could go out to dinner instead of going straight home, Virginia whispered in my ear: "I'm horny, I don't think I can wait that long," and then she could barely keep her hands off me until we got home.

I'm not sure what exactly 'washing' semen meant, but that's what they said they did after Virginia handed them the sample vial; apparently it was to concentrate the sperm. After that they took it to the room where Jessica was waiting with David. I was told they inserted some sort of tube into her uterus and delivered the "washed" and concentrated sperm directly to her womb. Then, it was just a matter of waiting.

When Jessica got her period, we knew it had failed. The doctor assured us that wasn't unusual to fail, but said by the 7th or 8th time, there was about a 50 to 75% chance of a viable pregnancy.

After that "family affair" of the first time, it was normally just Jessie and me. I'd leave work and pick her up, we'd go to the doctors, I provided a sample to the nurse, they'd do the procedure on Jessie and then we'd return to work. As time went on, when she again got her period, she got increasingly despondent. Still, I gave her the cheerleader routine, telling her it was just a matter of time.

It was soon after that 8th time when David was assigned for his work to a project which required regular week-long trips to the corporate offices on the coast. He was going to fly out on Monday, losing an hour going, and then leave to come home on Fridays and arrive home just in time for dinner. During the week, although Jessie was "officially" living in our home next door, most nights she was with Virginia and me for dinner at her mom's place.

"David and I discussed it," she started as we were making dinner the evening after her 8th attempt. "If this time doesn't take, we're going to try two more times and then we'll save up so we can try IVF."

"IVF?" I questioned, never having really paid attention to differences in terminologies of female impregnation before, "Isn't that what you're doing?"

"No," she said shaking her head. "This is Intra-Uterine Insemination. IVF is where they take one or more of my eggs, mix them with sperm in a test tube, and then if they take, they'll put them back in me in a couple of days."

I looked at Virginia, she obviously knew all this. "Is that more successful?"

"They say it's about 60% effective each time. So, with two or three times it's almost guaranteed to work. The trouble with it is that it's much more expensive."

"How much more?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow, and cocking my head.

"They're quoting $20-$25k per attempt. If we don't take on this next attempt, we're going to have to wait and save up until we can afford that." I recognized that language: David and Jessie were hearing $20k each time, I recognized it was going to be at least $25k.

"Hey Mom," Jessie asked while we were eating, "How long did it take after you went off the pill before you conceived me?"

"Oh My God, what a question," she began. "Well, when I got pregnant in high-school I wasn't even on the pill. Your dad and I had been having unprotected sex for a couple of months when I realized I was pregnant. And then, when I miscarried, I was just three months along, and the doctor asked if I wanted to go on the pill. I did, and it was three years later when we decided to have a kid, and I was off it for about 8 or 9 months before I got pregnant." She laughed. "We practiced making babies a lot during that time. I think that in high-school everything must have just come together right as when we tried to get pregnant, it took a long time." She paused and looked up at me, "but boy was it fun practicing." She giggled.

"I like sex too, Mom," Jessie answered, "but it doesn't do me any good just practicing with David."

"So, you're a horny old pervert," Virginia said that evening as we were cuddled together in bed. As usual we'd already had sex, Virginia riding me cowgirl, one of her favorite positions. I especially liked it too as it freed my hands to play with her breasts which she also liked as playing with her nipples always increased her physical response. "Did you ever wonder what it would be like to fuck Jessie?"

Warning bells went off in my mind at the question, as not only had I thought about it -- it had almost happened. I carefully chose my words. "No more of a horny old pervert than you," I answered with a quick laugh to divert her thinking, "but yes, I think she's a very sexy woman."

"Do you remember the night of Jessie's graduation pool party?" Virginia asked, her hand running up and down my stomach as she did.

"Why?" I questioned in response, neither confirming nor denying.

"When all the girls went skinny dipping? I saw you come to the gate."

"How could I forget?" I answered, knowing that what I couldn't forget wasn't just seeing the girls naked. "I saw you in the window." I know I'd remembered that early morning vision, with my hand wrapped around my cock pleasuring myself, several times in the past - at least until Virginia and I had become an item.

"Is that why you went home? Because you saw me?"

"If I remember, it was because I didn't see any need for me to stay. The girls were just having fun and if I remember, I was extremely tired."

"Is that the only time you'd ever seen Jessie naked?"

"At least the first time since she'd reached puberty. Or should I say the first time since she's had boobs?"

I thought I'd carefully worded that answer, but found it wasn't as iron clad as I thought when she said "First time? You've seen her naked since then?"

I knew I was on dangerous territory. I could see this leading to trouble. Did I dare confess that Jessie and I had at least one sexual interaction? Even though I hadn't instigated it, even though I'd chased her off when I could very well have welcomed her to my bed and either made a woman of her or confirmed she already was a woman? The question of what I thought of Jessie as a woman, a woman who my daughter-in-law was now, had never come up before. Should I continue to just not speak about it, or should I lie and act like it never happened? Or should I tell her?

"A couple of times," I finally answered.

"Oh? When?"

"Once, when you were gone, and they were staying at your place? I went over one afternoon to ask them to join me for dinner. When I opened the gate, she was almost exactly where I'd seen her that night, but she was riding David."

"Having sex?"

"isn't that what I said?"

"The girls were all skinny dipping that night after graduation."

"I know, I saw, even though most of them were in the pool, so I didn't see much but I saw a few."

"Oh? Who else did you see?"

"I think the only one who's name I remember was Naomi."

"Pretty girl. She's got great boobs, doesn't she. You know that she and Jessie had a thing for a while?"

"They did?" I asked, surprised, as I'd never picked up any thought that Jessie was interested in women.

"Yeah, early on they both played together quite a bit, but they both moved on to boys."

"How did you find that out?" I asked.

"I walked in on them early one Saturday. I'd just poked my head in to tell them I was heading down to make breakfast."

"That had to have been a bit awkward."

"A bit. Jessie was naked on the bed with Naomi busy between her legs. She saw me open the door and then step back, but with Christine and me being lovers, there wasn't much that I could say about it. She may not have even told Naomi that I'd seen them. I apologized later, said I hadn't realized that she and Naomi were quite that close. I asked her if she was interested boys too, and she confirmed that she was, but playing with Naomi was quite fun too. What about you, ever see anything with David?"

I remembered the one occasion I'd walked in on David looking at porn on the internet and masturbating, and told her. "Although I also immediately backed out, he'd been so engrossed I don't think he never knew I'd seen him."

"All those years living next door... did you ever masturbate thinking about me?"

"Yes," I truthfully admitted. "Especially after I realized that you and Christine were often in the pool naked."

"Almost always," she giggled, reaching down, and gripping my cock. It felt good, but I wasn't quite ready to respond again. "When she was a youngster, Jerry and Jessie and I almost always went naked in the pool, and Christine and Jessie and I almost always do too. It was the hardest thing to get Jessie to learn to wear a swimsuit when others were around. She loves skinny dipping. I've seen her and David swimming naked a few times."

"Really?"

"Not recently, not since you've been sharing my bed, but usually it was late at night, after I'd gone to bed." She giggled, "You're not the only one to see them fucking by the pool."

"Oh."

I wondered if Virginia had any idea that Jessie had ever approached me. I was pretty sure not, but with the complete admission of all our secrets and our current relationship -- I thought if I didn't say anything, it was hiding something. "Uhm..." I began, but didn't finish.

"What?"

I inhaled, and let it back out again. "I've uhm... more than just seen your daughter naked."

"What?" she let go of my cock and rolled up onto an elbow to look down on me. "You had sex with Jessie?"