An Unusual Relationship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I exhaled again. "Well... not really. More that she had sex with me."

"You molested her?" I could feel the anger rising up inside her. The thought that me, a trusted neighbor, had molested her daughter when she hadn't known it.

"No, not at all. I would never have done anything to Jessie when she was a kid." I slid over and rolled onto my side to face her. "That night, after I saw all the girls skinny dipping... I went back into the living room and fell asleep in my recliner. I don't know, maybe an hour or two later, I woke up getting a blowjob."

"From Jessie?"

"From Jessie." I confirmed. "I was so tired I thought it was a dream, and I was between flings so hadn't had sex in quite some time. I thought at first it was a wet dream. I don't think I really even woke up until she said, "Oh Uncle Danny, I've wanted to do that to you for so many years."

"Did you fuck her?" Surprisingly, her words didn't sound as upset as I would have thought.

"No. Almost, but I wouldn't let it happen."

A moment later she said, "Tell me."

"I..." I started, trying to figure how to explain what happened, "I thought I was asleep, but when I realized I wasn't, she wasn't taking no for an answer. I'd just been wearing some pajama bottoms, and she'd fished me out to begin with. She was still totally naked. I hadn't yet found the controls to set the chair upright when she climbed on and tried to fuck me. I wasn't completely hard anymore, but she told me she was horny, and I needed to get her off. She pushed against my cock and got herself off and tried to rise up so she could get me inside her, but I wouldn't let it."

"Why?"

"Why?" I repeated. "Because she was your daughter. Because she was practically my daughter. I couldn't do it."

Virginia was quiet for a while, lying back down beside and facing me in the dark. "She takes after me. I love sex." She extended her arm to cuddle up beside me and the next thing I knew it was morning.

"You're not mad?" I asked when I got back from taking a pee and washing the morning mouth out, seeing that she was awake.

"At you, or at my daughter?"

"Either?"

"No. What can I say, my daughter recognized what a sexy man lived next door and tried to do something with him before I did?"

"So, you think I'm sexy?" I said with a smile, letting my hand fill itself with her breast, her nipple responding to my touch.

"I do," she said, pushing me back. "So, who's a better cocksucker, her or me?" She pushed me away and as she got up, she said, "Let me go to the bathroom and when I come back, I'll show you just how good I am."

David had flown out early Monday on two straight weeks, returning on Friday night. We typically didn't see anything of the two of them until sometime Saturday -- I just presumed they were having sexy time together when he came home. It was Sunday, after Christine had left, and we were at my house where David and Jessie had invited Virginia and I over for dinner. "Dad," David began after we'd gotten dishes cleaned up, "We need to talk before you go home. Can you come into the living room?"

The statement was directed to me, but I whispered to Virginia as we headed to the living room, asking if she knew what was up, she didn't respond. That she didn't respond at all told me she knew, but wasn't letting the cat out of the bag.

David sat down and took Jess's hand.

"As you know, we really want a baby. And we want it to be related to us, that's why you've been the..." she hesitated, and David picked it up, "not quite anonymous sperm donor."

I laughed. "Yeah, no doubt about that."

"Intrauterine Insemination hasn't worked, and IVF is expensive. Expensive enough that we don't think we can afford to try that. At least right now."

I nodded, Virginia unexpectedly reached over and took my hand. "What are your other options?" I felt Virginia's hand squeeze just slightly, giving it away that what came next was important.

"There's still the old-fashioned way."

"The old-fashioned way?" I questioned, wondering what they meant, and then my slow working mind caught up with what they might be suggesting. It wasn't particularly an arousing conversation, talking about your son and daughter-in-law getting pregnant, but suddenly I felt my cock throbbing and growing a bit in my pants.

"I'm flying out in the morning," David said, looking over at Jessie and then back at me, "And I'll be coming home on Friday. That's going to be going on for at least 6 months until this project is done. When I'm home, I'll be sleeping with Jess, but when the rest of the week we want to see if you can get her pregnant."

"We've already talked it over with Mom," Jess spoke up, "and she's got Christine and is willing to share. She wants a grandbaby as much as we want a baby."

"I'm going to go down and live with Christine every other week until she gets pregnant." If there was any doubt about Virg buying into this arrangement, it was gone.

It wasn't a proposition I'd ever expected. I'd never had any inkling that it had come to this; my daughter-in-law wanting me to get her pregnant, the "old fashioned way." It also wasn't anything that I could readily agree to, at least not right then. I don't exactly remember how it was left -- the rest of the short evening was a blur to me as David needed to get to bed to get up early for his flight. Virg and I headed home, where Virg was ravenous, and we did it twice before I feigned sleep. I heard Virginia's breathing slow and deepen as she fell asleep, I think I was awake for several hours.

I awoke to my cock being sucked. I wouldn't always have morning wood, especially on Monday mornings after having done it twice just a few hours before, but that didn't keep Virginia from sucking me hard. "You better tell me if she's a better cock sucker than I am," she giggled as, having gotten me hard, she'd climbed on to ride me cowgirl.

"So you can be jealous?" I asked, reaching up to tweak her nipples, which she always liked.

"So, I can get better. Heaven forbid my daughter suck my boyfriend's cock better than I do."

She'd left on her way to work, taking a small suitcase with her, apparently that we were going to do this having been decided for me. I'd seen her pack a change of clothes for every day. "Not going to take your toys?" I asked, having seen that they were regularly out on Sunday's after Chris had been with her.

"She's got toys," she giggled, "and is very good at using them." Stepping up she put her arms around me, pulling me into a hot and passionate kiss. I reached up and squeezed her breast.

"You're sure about this?" She nodded. I could feel her nipple through her blouse and bra, my thumb rubbing back and forth over it. "I think you better go before we take this back to the bedroom."

"I could do that..." I whispered, but relinquished her breast.

"You better be ready for me next Friday," she said, running her hand down my front and caressing my cock. "Christine isn't coming this week until Saturday morning and I want to hear all about it."

"Call me when you get to Christine's," I said as she stepped away. Moments later I heard her car start and pull down the driveway.