An Unusual Relationship Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Except that she got pregnant when she was in high school."

She laughed. "Even then she said that once she discovered the joys of sex, she and dad were having sex multiple times a day but it was still months before it happened. She said her parents left early in the morning going to work, and dad would come to her house as soon as they left, and they'd fuck before school. Then in the afternoons, his parents didn't get home until later and they'd fuck at his house after school. And then on the Friday's and Saturday's they were supposedly going on dates, but she said they were mostly spent in the back seat of his car."

"When did she hook up with Christine?"

"They've been together since before then. She and Christine were together before she began dating dad."

"I have to admit I've seen that your mother is a very sexual person."

"So am I," she said, reaching down and squeezing my cock. "Can you do it again?"

"Almost," I answered, my fingers finding and tweaking her nipple. "Maybe with a little assistance? I'm not as young as David is."

With no hesitation she rolled away and lowered her face to my crotch, "God I love the feel of a cock in my mouth." It wasn't but just a few minutes and she was crawling on top and she had my cock inside her instead of in her mouth.

~

"So, you and David and Naomi? You guys get together quite a bit?" We were resting again as I restarted the conversation from before.

"Not all the time, maybe every couple of weeks or so."

"I don't know. Somehow I never even got a hint that you guys were playing as a threesome."

"It's a lot of fun. He likes watching me and Naomi. I kind of like watching him and Naomi too."

"She's such a pretty girl. Is she like Christine? Just interested in girls?"

"Oh no, she's had several boyfriends, although I think I'm her only girlfriend. She doesn't have a boyfriend at the moment, though."

"I just find it... unusual... I guess. You guys haven't been married all that long, and you're involved in a threesome relationship?"

"I guess. Having a girlfriend sort of feels just normal to me; I almost have a hard time believing in exclusivity although I know that most couples end up that way. Naomi and I have been playing much longer than David and me."

"How did he find out about you two?"

"I told him. When he asked me to be his girlfriend, I told him I would, but that I also had a girlfriend."

"And he just accepted that?"

"He thought it was actually pretty hot. Whenever I told him that Naomi and I were going to be together he got extremely turned on. He hinted that he'd love to have a threesome with us, but never asked outright. His first birthday, after we got together? Remember that birthday party you guys had for him and then we left early and told you some friends were having a birthday party for him, too? That was the first time I shared him with Naomi."

"Oh my God! A threesome for his birthday present? I think I'd have died and gone to heaven at that age." She didn't say anything for a moment.

"You and your wife, Marilyn? You never played with anyone?"

"Nope. Marilyn wasn't interested in women and said she wasn't interested in anyone except me. We had a purely monogamous marriage."

~

Friday afternoon, Virginia could hardly wait to get me into bed. Jessie had gone to the airport to pick up David, and I was at Virg's house when she came in. She practically jumped into my arms, attacking my lips with hers, her hands immediately starting to strip my shirt off. As I finished pulling my shirt off, she dropped her hands to my belt and pants, pushing them down before dropping to her knees and sucking me in her mouth. I easily stiffened to her ministrations.

"Did you fuck my daughter this morning?" she asked after she'd gotten me hard and pushed me down on the couch. She was wearing a skirt and blouse, and immediately climbed on. I hadn't known until then that she had no panties on.

"No panties?" I laughed, as my hands wrapped up underneath onto her bare bottom as she climbed onto me. "Did you go to work without panties today?"

"They're in my purse. I had to take them off to play with myself on the way home. Oh my God, I can't believe you've been fucking my daughter all week."

"That turns you on, does it?" I questioned, thrusting up inside her.

"Oh, fuck yes. I don't know why, but it does. Do you think you made her pregnant?"

"Hard to say, she won't be her most fertile until next week, but it could have happened."

She leaned back and put her hands on my knees to hold herself up. "Rub my clit! Oh my God I'm so horny."

"I can tell," I said, doing her bidding, "but isn't that normal for you? Did you get yourself off on the way home?"

"Umm, yes."

"Thinking about me and Jessie?"

She arched her back as orgasm approached, a convulsion soon shuddering through her body. "Yeah. That's so hot."

"Damn woman. You and your daughter are going to be the death of me.

It was like that every other week. Christine would come and stay with Virginia one week, Virginia would go and stay with Christine the next -- thereby sharing the commute between work locations. When Christine and Virginia were staying at her house, we usually ate dinner together but for some reason Jessica was always ready to head to my house as soon as dinner was done and cleaned up. Regardless though -- Virg and Chris both admitted that the commute wasn't sustainable, essentially adding two hours to the day of the one who was commuting. But, regardless of which week and who was commuting, come Friday -- Virginia couldn't wait to get me to fuck her silly. When I suggested that they didn't really have to see each other all the time, Virginia reiterated that, except when she was sick, she'd had sex at least once every day since she'd become sexually active. Christine wasn't quite so bad as she was normally home alone during the weeks and if she needed something, she took care of herself.

During the week, for 4 and a half days, Jessie graced my bed. That first night we'd done it multiple times, but after that, it usually was once at night and once in the morning before we went to work. And then David would return Friday night, and I'd give them as much privacy as I could, mostly staying in Virginia's guest room, just like Jerry used to.

~

Jess was pragmatic the first time she got her period. A month later when it happened again, although she tried to not show it, I could tell she was a little more resigned. The third time, she broke down and cried.

It was a Thursday, four months after our unusual situation had begun, and although she normally would put on something sexy to entice me before bedtime, when she came out in some form fitting flannel pajamas, complete with panty lines showing and, obviously upset, she sighed with glistening eyes and said, "No sex tonight. I just got my period again."

I pulled her down in my lap and wrapping my arm around her. That's when she broke down and outright cried, her head nestled against my neck. I stroked her hair and comforted her. "I don't think I'll ever get pregnant," she whimpered through her tears. "I want a baby so bad. We've been doing this for over a year! We tried artificial and it's been three months of you trying to get me pregnant. I don't think it's ever going to happen."

"It will happen, nature doesn't always work the way we want it too," I said, "although it is a bummer for David, coming home to his wife out of commission."

"Not totally so bad for him," she answered, a slight sob coming from her, but much more in control that she had been just moments before. "Naomi's coming over this weekend, so he'll still get laid." I felt my cock expand at the thought and apparently, she felt it too as I felt her squirm just a bit against me. "Somebody likes that thought?" she giggled, her upset mostly gone.

"Hmm. Yeah, I gotta admit." I answered. "I've never been in a threesome experience, but it's almost any man's fantasy." I hadn't heard anything more about Naomi and their sometimes threesome since we'd been trying to get her pregnant.

Jess slipped her hand under her bottom, having no problem finding my now partially erect cock beneath her thigh. "I don't think you want to fuck me tonight, but do you want me to take care of you?"

In answer, I slipped my hand onto her tummy and then under the elastic of the waist of the pajamas, running my finger along the top of her panties. "Do you want me to take care of you?"

"Really? You would do that?"

"You may be plugged up, but my fingers work. Or my tongue works, or you can ride me and rub your clit against my cock. None of those are going to get you pregnant, but they still feel good. Or we can use a towel and you can lose the plug for a while. We can always clean-up afterward."

Once wasn't enough. Riding my tongue the first time, she rode against my cock the second. When she asked if I were serious about fucking her if she took her tampon out, I told her I would if she wanted. She did, confessing she'd never been fucked by anyone while she was on her period before. We showered together afterward and fell asleep in each other's arms.

~

"Shower with me?" she asked almost a week later, coming out to the living room, and plopping into my lap totally naked. Her period over, we were back to sex every day, and although she often had sexy nightwear to entice me, just like her mother, she also spent a lot of time naked. "I can make it worth your while." Her impishness was obvious, but I wasn't quite sure what she was up to.

"Something tells me it's going to be worth my while whether I take a shower with you or not." I'd almost immediately filled my hand with her naked breast, her nipple between finger and thumb. We had many times showered together, almost always ending up with me totally erect and her pinned against the shower wall as we fucked standing up. "And just what is going to make this worth my while this time? I questioned just before I leaned in and took her nipple into my mouth, my other hand slipping down to her pussy, her legs spreading slightly to give me access.

"I'm going to trim you up."

"What?" I questioned, not quite understanding at first, but it dawned on me what she meant, even as she answered.

"I told you, I want to suck your balls, but I don't like them hairy so I'm going to shave you clean."

"Oh, you are, are you?" I answered, slipping a finger inside her vagina. Although damp, she wasn't nearly as wet as I knew she would be shortly.

"I am," she giggled, twisting away from me and out of my lap, grabbing my hand and pulling me along. I rose and followed. Leading me into the bath, I saw she had shaving cream, scissors and a razor already set out on the cabinet. Letting go of my hand, she didn't have to, but turning to me she ordered "Strip." Backing out of my way she pushed the bathroom door closed. It didn't take me long to get undressed but, once I did, she turned me to the counter and pushed me back. "Sit," she ordered.

"Yes Ma'am" I smirked back at her, doing as she requested and slipping my naked bottom onto the counter.

With sitting on the counter, my partially erect cock was pushed upright just a bit more by my balls. Reaching over she gripped me, moved it to one side and the other while inspecting the goods. "Definitely in need of a trim and a shave," she said with a giggle. Reaching over she picked up the scissors, and almost before I knew what was happening, slipped the blades into my pubic hair above my cock and snipped the hair.

"Hey! I thought you going to shave a little lower down," I said, although not making any effort to stop her.

"I'm going to, but you'll look much better trimmed like David."

"Oh? And do you shave him too?"

"Every weekend."

"Hmm," I said, just watching as by one snip after another she shortened my pubic hair almost down to the skin everywhere. Whether I wanted it or not, I recognized she was going to shave me totally. The only bald dicks I'd ever seen had been on porn flicks, but I had the feeling I was soon going to be the same. By the time she was done with the scissors, I was already fully erect. Setting the scissors aside she picked up the can of shaving cream and filled her hand with foam and began spreading it all around my pubic area. I just sat back and watched and, once she had me lathered up, she rinsed her hands and picked up the razor.

"Ready?" she asked as she looked up to me with a grin.

"I hope that's a new blade," I replied.

"Replaced it just last year," she flippantly replied. "It's one of those triple blade ones, where they last for 3 years so shouldn't be a problem."

"I don't know why I'm letting you do this," I grinned at her in return. "You be careful of Big Jim and the twins, you hear?"

Jess giggled. "You call him Big Jim? David calls his Petey." I didn't say anything, just watched as she began shaving.

She wasn't trying to stimulate or caress me; she was just holding my erection with one hand so that it wasn't in the way. Still, I doubt there is a man who can have his dick handled by a beautiful naked woman without getting more and more stimulated. Her fingers, slippery with the shaving gel, gripped, moved, and occasionally slipped all over my cock. "Careful..." I said at one time as she was holding my cockhead between two slippery fingers, "that feels really good."

"Not as good," she giggled, leaning in and kissing the head of my cock, "as it's going to feel later when I suck you off."

"You can't get pregnant by swallowing or by my coming in your mouth," I said, her hand slipping down and wrapping around my cock. She stroked me twice, looking me in the face as she did. "Seriously, Jess...."

She giggled. "You're putty in my hands."

"I might not be putty, but if you don't take it easy, you're going to have something else in your hands."

"You big baby," she laughed, but relinquished holding my cock for a moment. I think she realized how close she'd actually had me when my cock twitched by itself.

"No," I corrected, "just a big baby maker."

"Not tonight." Reaching to the skin behind my cock she stroked it with her fingertips, searching for stray hairs. "Ok, turn sideways and lay back." I did as she said, spreading my legs so she could get to the underside and my balls. It wasn't nearly as stimulating with her no longer stroking my cock, whether intended or not, and she quite gently shaved my balls and inside of my thighs.

"Not tonight?" I asked a few minutes later when she was almost done. "What does that mean?"

"It means no baby making tonight, at least not to start. A girl can't live by fucking alone, sometimes she needs variety. And we've now got a nicely cleaned up play toy that I think will do quite admirably." Reaching over she picked up a washcloth and wiped me down. Satisfied, she reached out a hand and said, "come on". Slipping off the counter she turned and stepped to the shower.

I thought by going to the shower, it meant that we were going to do it there. Although she let me soap up her breasts and body, when I reached for her pussy, she fended me off, grabbed the shaving cream and lathered herself up. I watched as she lifted one leg to the edge of the shower and proceeded to shave her pussy. Although I knew she did this regularly, I could feel over the days as her stubble grew and then disappeared, I hadn't seen her do this before. Just like me when I shave my chin, she shaved, rinsed the razor, and then felt her skin, returning to shave wherever she had some pricklies felt. She turned the razor sideways and trimmed neatly along her pubic landing strip, and then making sure she had some shaving cream on her labia, shaved her lips and down to her taint completely clean. "What do you think?" she asked when she had obviously passed her own touch test, "Smooth enough for you?"

I reached for her pussy and she didn't turn away this time. I stroked all around, slipping a finger between her labia and pulling up across her clit. "Umm, Nice," I said. When I didn't move my finger away from her clit, she giggled and took my hand and pulled it away. "Ah! Tease me and leave me?" I mock protested.

"Just for now," she said, turning the shower off, and opening the shower door. We dried off and when I went to open the door to lead the way out, she said, "Just hold your horses, and wait a minute. I'm almost done." She finished drying off, and then taking my hand, opened the bathroom door and stepped out first.

I took two steps behind her when I stopped, flummoxed. Lying on the bed was Naomi, obviously waiting for us. Her totally sheer negligee, just a pullover top with no panties, hid nothing.

Naomi had larger breasts and areola's than Jessie. Her nipples themselves weren't yet erect, just bumps on her breasts, but later they erected to our attention quite nicely. "Hello Daddy," Naomi giggled, "Jess said she was going to shave you for us to play with.

"I hope you don't mind," Jess giggled, pulling against my hand as I'd stopped.

For some reason, I didn't hesitate. Naomi was single, I was single, if she wanted me -- who was I to complain? Sure, Jess was married, and I was servicing her regularly with the intent to get her pregnant; she and Naomi and David all played together, I was taking David's spot -- what was there for me to complain about?

Jess walked me up to the edge of the bed where without hesitation Naomi reached out and gripped my cock. "Does this taste as good as it looks?" she asked aloud. "Have you tried it yet?"

"Not since I shaved him.

"Ohh, he's nice and smooth," Naomi said, and then moved forward and licked my shaft, her hand slipping to my balls, and then slipped me into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

"Together?" Naomi asked, pulling me out of her mouth momentarily.

"Of course," Jess answered, moving up onto the bed and moving onto her back. "Up here Daddy," she said, pulling my hand. I moved onto the bed over her, Naomi moving aside momentarily as I did, and Jess guided me over the top of her. She indicated for me to move higher and, spreading my legs, I straddle her chest. Her breasts stroked against the inside of my thighs as I moved up, but still she tried to get me higher. Suddenly scooching her body down, she wiggled into place and without hesitation sucked my ball sack into her mouth. Almost instantly Naomi leaned in and took my dick in her mouth at the same time.

Jessie had told me they'd done this with my son, but having it done and hearing about it being done are two different things. After numerous girlfriends before marriage and umpteen years married with the same woman, having my balls sucked was nothing I'd ever really imagined. I wasn't expecting the sensuality of it, Jess's tongue tantalizing me from below, and Naomi tantalizing from the front. "Oh my God, ladies," I crooned, reaching forward to stroke Naomi's head. I caressed her hair, the side of her face and dragged my fingers across the flimsy negligee to her breast. My fingers found her nipples, her coo of pleasure letting me know that felt good.

"Umm," Naomi moaned, taking me out of her mouth, gripping me with her hand and running her tongue up and down my shaft again. "Such a nice cock!" she said, slipping me into her mouth and back out again. "Are you going to feed me Daddy? I love sucking cock so much. So smooth." Her hand slipped to the base of my cock, feeling the skin where Jess had shaved me earlier. I felt Jess's hands slip up my backside, gripping my ass.

"Oh My God, you two! Where did this come from?" Leaning forward just a bit I put my both of my hands on Naomi's tits, hefting them, letting my thumbs run across her nipples. "You've got such great tits!"

"Jess's are nice too," she said, having pulled me out of her mouth before sticking her tongue out and licking me like a lollipop, "don't you like hers?"