An Unusual Relationship Ch. 03

Story Info
Who’s yer Daddy?
10.2k words
4.79
4.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers

I was nervous.

I know we'd all agreed to this, but still, this was something totally new. I'd been home before Jessie and had made us dinner, showered, and was wearing my pajama pants and a tee shirt. After dinner I had moved to the living room and turned on the TV -- to what, I had no idea. My mind wasn't on the mindless show that was on but thinking about what was to come.

Truthfully, my mind was on my sexy daughter-in-law. Were fathers-in-law supposed to recognize that their son's wife was extremely desirable and sexy? Although I knew that with the exception of the time that Jessica, long before David was in the picture, had tried to climb on and have me fuck her, she'd never intentionally done anything to entice me. But that didn't mean there weren't times where it had happened. Virginia and I, and Christine when she was there, regularly went swimming naked together. Jessica, just like when she was little, always wore a bikini when they came over -- although admittedly it wasn't exactly a demure one. The French cut bottom of one bikini left half of her ass bare while the skimpy see triangular cups left much of her breasts bare also. The one piece that she sometimes wore always looked like it was two sizes too small, tightly form fitting to her body, accentuating her nipples and pulling tightly into a camel toe. Any time she wore that one I could easily imagine her 18 year old naked body looking towards the gate and me. Even at home, when she got ready for bed, she almost always wore a robe over her nightclothes when I was there, although on at least two occasions I arrived to find her in a nightie, without a robe, enticing David to go to bed with her. I hadn't stared, but my eyes hadn't been closed as she ran off to get her robe, returning moments later. And of course there had been the one occasion where I'd come home and caught them naked and playing in the kitchen....

Jessie had just said she was going to go take a shower after dinner. My ears had been acutely attuned to the sound of the shower and the running water, imagining what she was doing, where she was, what she was wearing. The shower turned off, I heard the hair dryer, and then it turned off, followed by the bathroom fan going quiet. I heard nothing more until a few moments had passed when I heard her say, "Daddy?"

I turned to find a mesmerizing vision waiting for me just inside the doorway from the hall. "Are you ready for bed?" The silky satiny bedwear, nothing I'd ever seen her wear before, was gorgeous. Not pajama's, it was obviously designed to entice, but not entirely revealing either. Although many times I'd seen her in other, somewhat similar outfits, as she'd enticed David to go to bed with her, this wasn't anything I'd ever seen. The bodice was layered, bunching over her breasts, with her nipples bumping sweetly through the satin material.

I swallowed, understanding perfectly that this was fully intended to seduce me. She stepped forward to the recliner where I was seated, and swung her bottom up onto my lap. "Or do you want me to seduce you where I did last time?" It was the only reference she'd ever made to that night of her high school graduation; obviously, she had never forgotten it either.

As she turned to sit her bottom on me, I realized that only the front was satin, the back was a mesh netting and she was totally naked beneath. Her exquisite bottom, which I had admittedly ogled many times in pants or her bikini bottom, was totally visible. Sliding into my arms, she nuzzled her face against my neck. I couldn't help myself, nor did I want to, as for the second time ever one hand found her breasts, my other stroked over her nearly naked bottom. A shudder ran through her body as I pinched her nipples. "Oh God, Daddy, take me to bed and make me a mommy."

I reached to the chair control and righted the chair before scooping her in my arms. Before I could stand, her face came to mine and our lips met. Her eyes were closed, and I lost myself in her mouth. "Oh my God!" she whispered when she pulled away. "Daddy, I need you to fuck me now!"

I had no problem standing with her in my arms. "My bed's ready for us," she said as I stepped past the door of the master bedroom.

"No, that's for your husband and you," I said, shaking my head. "It's best that you share my bed, not that I share yours. That's for you and David."

Her arm around my neck momentarily squeezed just a bit tighter and she whispered, "I love you, Daddy."

Stopping at the foot of my bed, I lowered Jess's legs to let her stand. I slid my hands down the silky sides of her nightie and then raised back up to cup her breasts, my thumbs running back and forth against her nipples, shivers racking her body, her nipples tightening to my touch. Her right hand reached between us and slipped down my stomach until it gripped my cock, already fully erect, in my pajama pants. Bending my face to hers our lips again met, our mouths devouring each other as my hands slipped to her backside. Catching the mesh with my fingers I began lifting. "I've never seen this before," I said, forcing my mouth away from hers as she obviously didn't want me to and tried to follow.

"I got it just for you. Do you like it?"

"Very sexy," I said, the back now high enough that I could slip my hands under and grip her naked bottom. Her hand left my cock, her other joining it to grip my tee shirt and begin lifting it off. Letting go of her bottom, I lifted my arms to let her pull my shirt off. She dropped the shirt and immediately reached back to push my pajama pants down. Falling to my feet I stepped out of them, totally naked.

"Ummm," she purred as once again I found her mouth with mine, her hand now on my naked cock. "You were my first crush. I used to dream about making love with you."

"Oh you did, did you?" I replied, my hands again working her nightie upward. She relinquished my cock as I bunched it around her waist and then lifted her hands, just as I had mine, to lift the nightie over her head.

Sliding my hands down her arms, when I gripped her hands, she held on, and I stepped back an arm's length and let my eyes run up and down my daughter-in-law's naked body, for the first time truly admiring her sexy beauty up close. "My God, David is one lucky man," I admiringly stated.

"Not as lucky as I am to have you as a Daddy." She scrunched her face into a teasing smile, "At least during the weeks until you get me pregnant or David is home."

"Oh My God, Jessie," I said, stepping forward and pressing her body toward the bed. As her legs bumped against the edge, I pressed forward so that she sat, and then laid back. Leaning over her I kissed her neck, moved to her chest, and then to her breasts.

Her breasts were as large as peaches; soft yet firm, squeezable, and responsive. Her areolas were the same color but slightly smaller than her mother's; her nipples - berries in my mouth, grew and expanding as I sucked on them, her body shivering to the delight of my tongue. I let my hand slide between us, slipping through the decoration of her trimmed pubic hair to the heat of her pussy. I felt her clit against my finger but didn't yet molest that, although a shudder ran through her as my finger slipped by. I pressed between her lips, feeling the heat, but continued further until I discovered her moist and fiery entrance.

Relinquishing her nipples, my lips caressed her belly as I began to move downward, gradually dropping to my knees. Her legs spread, welcoming my finger into her, but she protested as she realized I was moving closer to using my tongue on her. "Oh Daddy," she moaned, her hand on the back of my head, "I want your cock. I want you to fuck me. You can eat me later."

The thought of sucking and tonguing her clit was foremost in my mind, but her pleading changed my mind. Rising to my feet, I gripped my cock to aim it to the center of her pleasure and slowly slipped inside. A few inches the first time, nearly there the second thrust, and with the third I bottomed out inside of her. Her legs rose and wrapped behind me, and as I pulled back -- they tightened -- to pull me back in. "Oh God, Daddy!" she crooned, "Make me cum! Make me a mommy! Cum inside me!" She wasn't saying this quietly -- it was the same type of naughty talk I'd occasionally heard from her and David's room.

Her neck arched back, her head rolling from side to side as I stroked in and out. Unlike when I was 18, I knew it was going to take a while for me to cum. The angle was perfect for being able to keep up my thrusting for a while without cumming, and whether it was for her or not, her hand reached down to her clit and began caressing herself. The more she rubbed, the more aroused she got, her back rising and arching -- forcing her pussy upward into me, changing my angle and the pressures. When she shuddered and groaned in orgasm, her finger stopped her self-caressing and just stayed on her clit, as she said, "Oh God Daddy! Cum in me..." repeating several times, "Make me a Mommy."

When my wife and I got married, we'd been living together for quite some time, so first-time sexual novelty had worn off. That wasn't the case with Jessie and me. We outright fucked twice with me cumming inside her before I couldn't rise to the occasion, and on the third time she went down on me, sucking until I was hard enough to perform so she could climb on, and although I ejaculated in her a third time -- I could tell it wasn't very much. We fell asleep in each other's arms, comfortably cuddled with my arm around her, her back to my chest.

She said she was calling in sick, and I was too, when we awoke in the morning, but I dissuaded her of that. "As much as I'd love to spend the day in bed with you, I'm not 18 anymore. I suggest if you want me tonight that we take the day off."

"Are you sure?" she giggled, and then twisted and squirmed until she could once again suck on my cock. She was right, I'd recovered enough for us to do it once more, but I was also right, and even though I was later arriving than my normal starting time at work -- I did make it in.

~

"Do you think that was enough?" she asked that night after we'd fucked the first time and were recovering. Unlike the night before, she let me go down on her to begin with, bringing her off with my tongue the first time.

"To get pregnant?" I clarified.

"Yeah. Last night and tonight?"

I didn't answer immediately. "Hard to say what mother nature intends. If people got pregnant every time they had unprotected sex, we'd have a lot more unwanted babies than we have. I kind of doubt it; it's a matter of opportunity and timing. We're a few days from your peak, but I know that sperm can live inside you for several days. I guess we'll know soon enough."

"Well then, I guess we need to keep trying and put more sperm in me until we know it's happened." She giggled and squeezed my hand to her breast. I rolled her nipple between my thumb and finger, eliciting a shiver of pleasure in her body.

"You were really good with your tongue," she giggled, I'll bet mom likes it, doesn't she?"

"Yeah, but I think she likes fucking from me more. She says she gets enough tongue from Christine."

"You're a lot like your son."

"How's that?" I questioned, not really wanting to be compared to my son, but perversely went ahead and asked.

"Hmm," she said, pausing before continuing. "You taste the same when we kiss... your cock feels just like his although he looks bigger than you."

"He does?" I responded, not really wanting to compare dicks with my son, but she'd said it.

"Yeah, just looks though. He shaves everything so he looks bigger. With your pubic hair you just don't look as big, but you feel the same. And you've got a great ass, just like he does." Her hand reached down and fondled my balls. "Do you like to have your balls sucked? David does. If you'll shave them, I'll suck yours too, I just don't like to do that when they're hairy. He really likes it when we're sucking his balls and cock at the same time."

"Huh?" I said, my mind stymied at the thought of how to do that at the same time, totally missing the "we're" part implying someone else was participating in their sex play, "how do you do that?"

"I'll suck his balls while Naomi is sucking his cock, or the other way around."

I was momentarily stunned. While I knew that Naomi was a good friend and often visited David and Jess, and I knew that Virginia had indicated that she'd caught Jessie and Naomi as lovers at least once, I had no idea that relationship was still going on, or that it included my son.

"You... and Naomi... and David? Just like your mom and Christine... and your Dad?"

"Well, not quite. Christine would never fuck dad."

I had never talked with Jessie about her parents and their unusual relationship with Christine, or for that matter the relationship that was now mine, but was fairly certain that she had to have known about it. That Christine and Virginia shared a bed on weekends and her Dad moved into the guest room? She had to have known something about that.

"You knew about that?"'

"Uh-huh. Eventually. When I was little, I was pretty oblivious. Kids don't think that much about sex, so it didn't mean anything to me. During the week Dad always got up and went to work early, and on weekends Christine was always there. It didn't mean anything to me with Christine sleeping with Mom any more than when Naomi stayed over with me and we shared a bed."

"When did you figure it out?"

"When we saw them."

"Saw them?" I repeated, "Christine and your mom?" I felt her head nod on my arm. I just waited, if she wanted to tell me more, she would.

"Naomi was spending the night. We had a school dance, and got home about 10, maybe later. Mom and Christine and Dad were watching a movie on TV when we got home. We were still pretty wired from the party, so we made some popcorn and took it to my room. We were just being teenage girls, had finished our popcorn, when Dad knocked on the door and told us it was time for bed. He told us to go get our showers and he'd see us in the morning." She shifted a bit against my arm, and continued. "We took showers and got into bed and were just lying there talking. It had been a really long time, maybe 45 minutes or an hour. Naomi asked me if my Mom was still up, that we hadn't heard them come upstairs. I told her I thought so, but we could go look. When we opened the door, there was still light on downstairs, and we didn't hear anything at first, and then I heard Christine say, "Oh God, that's so good," or something like that. Naomi and I were both super quiet and crept over to where we could look into the living room and they were in a 69."

"Wow. You saw your mother and her lover..."

"Yeah."

"You knew what was happening?"

"Not at first. We'd had the sex talk, so I knew about boys and penises and vaginas and sex and knew what a blow job was and even about cunnilingus, but somehow hadn't ever put it together that a woman could get or give oral sex to another woman. But there it was, and suddenly that Christine always came on the weekends, and slept with Mom, and Dad would sleep in the guest room when Chris was there made it all clear."

"Your mother never knew?"

"Oh no, she knew. I told her what we'd seen a few days later and asked her about her relationships with Dad and with Christine. She told me that she was married to Dad, happily, but that whether legally or not, she and Christine were essentially married, too. She told me that at one time, before I was born that all three of them had lived together and the only reason they didn't now was that Christine's job was far enough away that living full time with us and commuting wasn't really an option. I asked if Dad had sex with both of them, and she told me that Christine wasn't interested in men at all."

"I didn't realize that your Mom and Christine were lovers until after your Dad... disappeared." I could have said died, but that hadn't ever been confirmed by the Department of Defense, he just hadn't returned and had eventually was legally declared dead. "I asked my wife if she knew if your mother was seeing anyone again, and she told me about Christine. I'd seen her around of course, but it hadn't ever meant anything to me. Just like you and Naomi -- if you hadn't told me, I never would have known."

"She was the one that told me I should come seduce you that night."

"What? The night of the graduation party?"

"Uh-huh."

"How did that happen?"

"After you came over and saw us all naked?"

"Well, maybe not all, but I did see you and Naomi."

"She's got great tits, doesn't she? I love to play with them." She giggled, "David does too."

"Yeah, Naomi's a very pretty girl and yes, she's got some great boobs, but how did she tell you to come try and seduce me?"

"After everyone got done skinny dipping, we were going to bed. We all had sleeping bags in the family room, and Naomi was next to me. Most of us were still naked, and when I went to brush my teeth, Naomi came with me and I told her that you'd stepped over to the gate to make sure we were OK and had seen us all skinny dipping. She said, "you should go do him." I wasn't all that shocked; I'd told her before that I thought you were a real hunk."

"Me?" I interrupted. "Not David?"

"David was away at college. Before he came back, we didn't really ever have any kind of relationship. But anyway, I told her you'd always been the perfect gentleman, and had never so much as looked at me, at least since I'd gotten old enough that Mom made me wear swimsuits in the pool."

I laughed. "Never? Well, sexy girls of any age in bikinis are hard not to look at, but I'm glad you never thought I was ogling you."

Jessie laughed in return. "I'd been telling Naomi for years that when I got old enough, I was going to seduce you and have you take my virginity. That night she said, "Well? You're 18 so what's holding you back? Go do it."

"You were a virgin that night?" I asked, shocked at what a close call I'd avoided.

She giggled again, "No, you wouldn't have been my first, or even my second for that matter."

My mind was in a frazzle from all that she'd just told me. It took me a minute to remember her original statement about her and Naomi double teaming David, the two of them together sucking his cock and balls, and the follow up that Christine would never fuck her dad. The implication with that was that David and Jess both fucked Naomi.

"You and Naomi... both? I didn't have to say "both" what.

"Yeah." She didn't expand on that for a moment, and I didn't question. "I guess we're like Mom and Christine, they were lovers long before Mom met dad. Naomi and I have been together since shortly after Mom and Chris..." she giggled a bit, "showed us what to do. I love David so much, but I love Naomi too, and when she stays over, we all have fun together."

I didn't know what to think. Was this revelation any stranger than the fact that I was sleeping with my daughter-in-law, with the full knowledge of my son, her husband, with the sole purpose of getting her pregnant? Or was it any stranger than having my live-in lover, her mother, essentially volunteering and purposely moving to her lover's home during the week so we weren't tempted? A thought popped into my mind.

"Jess?"

"Yeah?"

"How did you and David come up with this "sleep with Dad to get you pregnant" idea?"

"You don't know?"

"I assumed it was you and David."

"It was Mom." Somehow, I knew that I'd already figured this out, I just hadn't quantified my thoughts. "When we decided we couldn't afford any more of the artificial methods, she said that when she'd been trying to get pregnant with me, they'd had sex day after day, and had no reason to think anything except that she didn't get pregnant very easily."

BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers