An Unusual Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

"So pictures out in the back after breakfast?" she asked.

"Yes!" I said, grinning.

I poured out the orange juice, and we sat down to eat. "I was wondering, maybe after, we could go out, to, uh, Pilot Knob park, or maybe Beaver Damn park. To take more pictures, how about it?" I asked.

She just looked at me, a strange smile on her face, for a long time. Then went back to eating. When we were done, I cleaned off the dishes and loaded the dishwasher. She went back upstairs. I felt bad, obviously I had pushed it too far.

She was coming back down by the time I was finished.

"Here, I got your cargo shorts, and loaded some clothes in your backpack, it would be better to hit the park before too many other people get there." she said, handing my cargos to me. I saw that she had my ankle high hiking boots and socks there as well.

"We can do the backyard anytime," she said.

I got dressed, as she pulled off the robe, then posed by the stove, a clean saucepan held in one hand, right over her tummy.

"Well, baby, how about this?" she said, then motioned to the camera on the table.

"Heck yeah," I said.

The picture was good, if a bit cheesy. I took another as she sort of half sat on the corner of the kitchen table, one foot sort of spread and off the floor as her weight was supported on one thigh on the table and the one foot on the ground. She was more spread than she realized I though, clicking the camera several times.

She had left the pan on the stove, and braced one hand behind her, cupping one breast with the other hand. She moved the hand lower, covering her trimmed and shaped bush, then actually extended a finger into the top of her slit. She was grinning the whole time, and breathing heavily.

She didn't even ask to see the pictures, but turned and put a short sundress on. I was lovely. Yellow sunflowers decorated it. There was a low vee neckline, with thick straps going over her shoulders. The back also had a matching vee. There was a zipper that ran down the whole front of the dress, the tab on the zip had a large ring dangling from it.

I could see a hint of cleavage but knew that I would be able to see more if I stood beside her. As I put on my socks and boots she opened the fridge and put in what looked like some sandwiches and a small soft cooler that looked like it would hold a six-pack. She saw me watching.

"I got up during the night and put some sandwiches together, and put some juice and soda pop in this thing. I already put water bottles in your back pack," she said.

"You've been busy," I said as I tied my laces.

"I have been, I'll probably crash and burn early tonight, or take a siesta this afternoon."

"Is that all you did?"

"During the night you mean? Yes, I got on my laptop and did searches for naked wives," she said.

"Naughty girl, did you see any you liked?"

"A few poses, and I guess it's not so uncommon as I thought. Although most of them looked younger than me," she said.

"Nonsense, you aren't even thirty yet, and you look sexier every year."

"You've always liked mature women," she laughed.

"I've always liked you."

"Oh, and you've NEVER EVER looked at any other women or pictures," she said with a grin.

"Lets get going."

I was amazed that my wife, MY wife, was riding in our little compact SUV with no underwear, and in a somewhat revealing dress. I cracked open my window several inches, and the opposite back seat window the same amount, creating a good cross ventilation in the car.

Jill had done up her hair in a tight pony tail, and for once didn't complain about the wind. It was still fairly cool. We'd been having some nice weather, cool nights and moderate days, but any time now we would get the hot and humid summers that this area usually had for the early summers.

By next month, August, things would get really hot, but just a little dryer. Now we were still getting the occasional afternoon thunderstorms of the season. I tried to imagine this rolling countryside before the European descended settlers first got here.

It would have been covered with man high tall grass prairie. With all kinds of wildlife, from buffalo to field mice. Trees would only have been around rivers and the occasional low spot that filled with water and waterfowl in the spring.

We turned into the entrance to Navigator knob park. It was built on the highest spot in the area, along the terminal moraine from the last bout of glaciation. They said early European settlers used the hight spot to navigate their way west.

It was single highest spot in the ridge that actually ran for many miles in both directions, and it had a round tower built of stone during the 'thirties. It was quite a place. You could see for miles from there.

I hoped to get there before any one else that Saturday morning. Someone at work had mentioned that next Friday was 'national nude day', so I guess we, or at least Jill, was celebrating early.

I pulled into the parking lot that was closest to the top.

"There's no one else here, that's good," Jill said.

"I know, lets get going," I said, grabbing the back pack, and locking the car. Jill was wearing some sneakers, high dollar sneakers to be sure, but sneakers just the same. She was also carrying some sandals in her hand. She saw me looking at them as we headed up the trail.

"I thought they would be more photogenic when I ditched the dress. Oh, there's a big towel in the back of the car, be a dear and grab it, and you left the camera in the car as well, go get them dear," she said.

"Darn it, I'll be right back,"

As I turned and left she called after me.

"Did you know that next Friday is Nude day?"

"Yes, and also did you know that this story is written by 49greg just for the nude day contest on literotica dot com?"

"I do, and if anyone reads this story anywhere else, they should report it as stolen, and realize that whoever claims to have written it, they're lying. Only 49greg is the copyrighted author of this story," Jill called out.

"I know, and anyone who steals it is a real cofefe dickhead," I anwered.

I quickly got the towel and camera out of the car. Half way up the trail I found Jill's dress hanging from a tree branch. I smiled, and took it back to the car, tossing it in the back seat. I reflected on the unscrupulous people that stole stories from literotica dot com and claimed to have written them, lying about writing them really. You should only read the stories on lit, they're the best.

I got back to the open area on the top of the hill, I didn't see Jill, but walking toward the tower, I spotted her on the other side of the hilltop. It wasn't completely flat, but had a gentle curve all around, with the tower at the highest part.

Jill was completely naked, and staring out over the surrounding countryside. From where we were, we could see the two lane blacktop that led from the interstate, to Woodston. There were a dozen farm houses visible on this clear day.

And my wife was naked, standing at ease, her hand shading her eyes as she scanned the scenery from East to West. I could just make out the logo of "Wills family foods" on the side of the semi tractor/trailer truck making it's way towards Woodston. And my wife, my sexy beautiful wife was standing without a care, naked in the sunlight.

I took a picture, I took several pictures from several angles. I went to the side, and she looked straight at me, and I clicked a picture, then another as she slowly massaged her left breast, the pulled on the nipple.

"God but I'm turned on."

"Go ahead, turn around, curtsy, and just walk around," I said, switching to video mode.

"I love you, I've never felt so free, this is sexy and empowering at the same time, I'm already lubricating," she said in a low voice as she took a few steps to the left.

She stopped, then spreading her legs she started doing jumping jacks, then stopped and began to touch her left toe with her right hand, then the right toe with her left hand. I kept filming as she pinched her nipples and then slid her hand to her pussy, and slid two fingers into it. I stopped filming and walked up to her.

"Put the towel down here, it's got fewer twigs and should be comfortable," she said.

She got down on her hands and knees.

"Fuck me honey, fuck me hard," she called out.

I got behind her, dropped my cargo shorts and boxers, and slapped my erection onto her bottom cheeks, before slowly sliding it up and down between her ass and the top of her slit.

"Oh god Jack, shove it in, just shove it in, I'm hot and wet and ready, just shove it in," she grunted out.

I lay the camera down, to the side of us, and turned on the video. I didn't know if she saw that or not.

I shoved it in.

"YES, YES YES! Do me, fuck me fuck me," she said.

I did. It felt great, she was clamping down on me and started moaning constantly. She was moving back and forth with me, as I pulled out, she pulled forward, when I went in, she came back, it was constant, my cock felt numb for some reason, I didn't understand, I should have come instantly.

It was so hot, the sun beat down and sweat rolled off both us, the humidity was incredible, I looked to the side and saw our shadow,I could even see the shadow of her breasts, even making out her nipple. I swear I saw a drop of sweat drop off the nipple as her boob reached the end of it's arc of movement. I was caught up in watching the shadow of her boobs moving.

"It's like waves, I keep coming, again and again, ooohhhhh,"

We kept it up for ever. Then she flopped forward onto her belly. She lay there panting, I could see side boob on either side of her upper chest, where her boobs were smooshed out. She was covered in sweat. I reached down to my ankles -- I was on my knees -- and dug my phone out of the pocket on my cargos that were wrapped around my ankles.

I shut off the sound and started taking pictures of my naked wife. She must have cum, maybe several times. I took several stills, then hit video mode and scanned from directly down, with a view of my rock hard cock, wet and slimy from being inside her.

I panned up to her head, then on over and up to the tower. I kept panning over to the right and saw two heads looking at us, a man and a woman, young, perhaps early twenties, standing just below the curve of the hill. They were grinning, the girl gave me a thumbs up. I stopped the camera, and waved at them.

I grinned, looking at my naked wife, then at the couple who started coming at us, I could see them from the waist up. I grinned but motioned them to go back. I pointed at me, then at Jill, then at the tower. Then motioned them to go back. The girl nodded and backed up, pulling her friend with her.

When they were out of sight I put my hand on Jill's butt. The gave it a soft spank.

"Lets get up baby, I'd like to see you in the tower," I said, then quickly put the phone into my pocket as I got up and pulled the cargo shorts up. I reached for the camera and took some more of her from behind as she got to her knees then up.

I gathered up the towel and pack, and followed her. I looked for the other couple, and saw them. The woman had taken her shirt off, I saw the guy carrying it. Jill was heading straight for the tower and not looking, and I motioned for the couple to come up behind us.

If they had sense they would get under the little roof once we were in the tower, where we wouldn't see them. Jill walked, still naked. I could see shiny sweat all over her, and down her legs, on the inside there was more moisture.

As I we got to the entrance, Jill walked right in, and I ducked around the corner, and almost ran into the couple following us. The woman grinned. The guy grinned. The woman shooed me into the tower.

The original wooden steps that must have circled up around the edge of the tower, were gone, only the square recesses in the wall were left. Now there are were steel steeps that went back and forth from landing to landing, taking up the whole interior of the building.

We got to the top and the low wall came up to just below my waist. Jill stood, leaning on the wall with her hands, staring out over the scenery. I started taking pics. She grinned and turned to me, and started shaking her chest back and forth.

"Let me get some video of this," I said, quickly switching from photo to video. It was gorgeous. I took several clips, most with Jill's grinning face and swaying breasts, but some just the breasts.

"You never came, did you, honey," she said when she stopped.

"Not yet,"

"Come here, drop your shorts, let me climb up," she said.

And she did. I held on to her bottom, she impaled herself on me, and we both moved.

"Give me your phone," she said.

It wasn't easy, and I eventually set her bottom on the edge of the wall and got it out of my pocket. I got hold of her butt with both hands and lifted her off the wall.

As I fucked her, she leaned away and took pictures down between us. Then over my shoulder out over the countryside.

"I'm coming, I'm coming."

"Inside me, inside, fill me," she called.

I came, it seemed to go on, I actually felt it pumping in spurts, from the base to the tip, and heard the squelching as we moved. Finally it was done, and I felt drained.

"How come you suddenly don't care if I take your face," I asked, panting.

"Shut up and enjoy. Put me down, right there, in front of the stairs," she said.

"Now take pics, as I push it out," she continued.

I took a few steps down the stairs and was on the level and took several pictures of her, and some video as she pushed out my cum.

"Get up, hands on the wall, legs spread, I want to see you from behind," I told her.

"I've got a fantasy of you eating your cum from me," she said in a low voice.

I stopped and looked at her, she seemed a bit worried, until I grinned.

She still had more cum to push out, down and along her inner thighs. I took some more pictures.

"You're wonderful, I don't care why you wanted to do this, but I love you for it," I said.

She finally collapsed, right after the camera ran out of memory.

"Come on honey, you need to get dressed, I think there's someone down below," I said.

"There is, I saw them just now as I leaned over the wall, it looked like they just finished fucking, it must not have lasted that long," she said.

"You saw them!"

"Yes, of course, they were watching us out on the blanket, you didn't seem to mind," she said.

She casually pulled on a pair of panties, then stepped into cut-off jeans, for all the world as cool as if she'd been in our bedroom. She left the bra she packed in the back pack, and put the sandals in too. She carried the T-shirt that she'd packed.

We headed down the stairs and were met at the bottom by the other couple, both were topless, making me feel overdressed. We all nodded at each other. Jill and I headed down the path to the car. I thought that she would put the shirt on, but she never did.

As we crossed the parking lot another car pulled up and a couple got out, they looked a little older than we did, and both were dressed for hiking.

"Hello," Jill said.

"Uh, um, hi," said the woman.

"Hi Bill, is this your wife?" Jill said to the man.

"Yeah, um, hi Jill, didn't expect to see you here," said Bill, staring at her boobs.

"Oh, we were just celebrating National Nude Day, a little ahead of time," she said.

"OK, I think, we'll be getting along," said Bill.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm forgetting my manners, Bill Mossop, this is my husband, Jack," said Jill.

"Hi," said Bill, "This is my wife, Maggie."

"Pleased to meet you," said Maggie.

Jill turned to me.

"Bill is the veep of our Shoe and Leather goods Division," she said.

We turned to get into our car, I saw Maggie dig Bill in the ribs as they walked away, she seemed to be giving him a good dressing down as they headed down one of the other trails branching from the parking lot.

"Are you going to be topless on the way home?" I asked.

"Yup, at least until we get to town, after all we do have to drive past the Sheriff's office and the courthouse, I'm sure they both have surveillance cameras."

"You could give them a thrill."

"I'll think about it," she said.

"I wonder where this will lead," I said.

"Me too, it'll be fun finding it out. I've never felt more alive or sexier," she said.

I was ready for some fun once we got home, I didn't think she would disappoint me. Then I remembered something I thought of the night before.

"Honey, do you have a spare shoelace, a long one, maybe in white?" I asked.

"Sure, for my hi tops. What for?" she said.

I smiled.

XXXX

Thanks for reading this story, it is my entry in the 2017 Nude Day Contest on Literotica. I hope you enjoyed it.

49greg
49greg
452 Followers