All Comments on 'An Unusual Request'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
meucimeuciover 5 years ago
enjoyed very much

Hopefully there will be at least another part to this story, I think you set it up to where you can go a lot of different ways with this story. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Why can’t they last forever. Do another story about them that has them date and then become a couple. You wrote that they ate perfect together then let then be together, always nice to have a cool story with a great ending.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Fantastic

A really wonderful story of love and affection between a sister and her brother.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
Great story! Hot Sex, likable characters. Good dialog.

One HUGE plot hole. Scottie goes back to Georgia to drive Tonya across the country, but there is no mention of their FATHER! Dad isn’t dead. He lives in Georgia too. But Dad just disappeared from the story. Why? Why is Tonya hiding their father from Scottie? There is one logical explanation...

Dad has been fucking Tonya for more than a decade! It makes a lot of sense. It explains why Tonya is hyper-sexed, and why Dad would encourage her to go off to California to work in the Porn Industry. Dad wants to super-charge Tonya’s libido again, so he can get another chance to get in her pants.

So, the question is...if there is a sequel (and there should be), does Tonya fuck her Father, or her half-brothers that she hasn’t met first? Dad might be a controlling, abusive jerk! There are reasons Scottie and Tonya’s Mom divorced Dad and didn’t remain in contact with her daughter, Tonya. Did Scottie’s parents divorce because Dad had an affair with Tonya? The ages don’t match up. Tonya would have to be at least 12 to 18 years older than Scottie. That’s possible. Scottie’s 22-26, and Tonya’s a hot, young looking 34 to 40 year old. If that’s the case, Tonya could be Scottie’s Sister AND Mother! Maybe it was Scottie’s grandmother that he thought was his Mom, because she took Scottie across country and pretended he was her own son, to save her daughter, Tonya’s reputation. It would also make sense that Scottie’s “Mom”/grandma was too hurt and angry with her husband and daughter to want to see them again.

It makes no sense to have Scottie’s martyred “Saint” of a Mother cut her own daughter, Tonya, out of her life, not unless Tonya had unforgivably hurt her mother in some way.

Tonya and Scottie could also fuck Scottie’s step-dad and his wife! What if Tonya wants to get pregnant. She’s worked at a fertility clinic, so she’s too smart to take a chance getting pregnant by her father (again?), her brother, or even her half-brothers. They’re too closely related. But Tonya could get safely get pregnant by Scottie’s step-dad! He’s a “blood relative,” of sorts, in that they’re both related to his sons, but there would be no genetic reason Tonya couldn’t get pregnant by him. What if Scottie had to return the favor, and get his step-dad’s wife pregnant too, because step-dad and his wife are actually first cousins or siblings or something. Step-Dad and his Wife could teach Scottie and Tonya the secret of living an incestuous marriage without getting socially shunned or in legal trouble.

I was hoping Scottie and Tonya would solve the problem of her bruised cervix by having gentle, loving, incestuous Anal Sex!

If Tonya fucks her half-brothers, I hope they’re twins, and that get a chance to double team her, and triple team her with Scottie. I hope the twins get a chance to fuck Scottie too.

If you like these plot ideas and want to use them, feel free. Feel free to delete this comment too, if you think it contains spoilers. Good luck with the sequels!—Grant

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A great story

I would like you to create more chapters and have more interaction between the characters. You can have them in different situations and they can be closer because of them. Thanks for your time and imagination. 5*

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All brothers and sisters should experience such uninhabited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Missed his chance

She was hinting that she wanted it in thae ass but maybe i read it wrong lol

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Having Tonya interviewing as a fluffer was an AWESOME TWIST.

What AWESOME sex.

FANTASTIC as Tonya being a SEX MAVEN.

Can't wait for another chapter

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Another great sexy Lexxy story! I loved it!! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I will share my experience with my sister in return...

My mom & dad both are employed, so we were alone on evenings & Saturdays. We had no computers or private TVs, so it was hard for me to watch my pornos.i watched whenever she was in her room or bathroom. She caught me one day, she scolded me and threatened me about telling my mother. But she didn't tell. From that day she started to tease me about that incident whenever we were alone. I was careful after that... I wanted her to caught me again though, but never happened... Instead I could catch her watching one of my video, i teased her about telling dad... we teased each other, but we never told.... one day I accidentally(not really) played a cd(part2) when we were watching a movie together. first I acted as it was an accident, she told me to stop, but I didnt. from that day, i started to play the wrong cd accidentally(not), You know what happened after that... She showed me her's & i showed mine, we touched each other, smelled each other, tasted each other... later We got a computer & broadband(it was her idea, she asked dad). We watched more videos, watched almost everything(everything🐕🐎) together except hard play & tried some(except🐕🐎). She's a single mom now, staying with me and my parents(they don't know about us). You can write a story if you want. Bye👍

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Geegaw Sibling No More! : Making up for Long-Lost Bonding Time With a Vengeance Once Big Sister Slinkily Lowers Head in Little Bro's Lap

Weird but quality story that had underlying undertones of both main characters , just a bit hollow in crucial facets, completing each other for an indefinite period of time after involuntarily being parted.

I thank LexxRuthless for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Civil engineering intern and millionaire

Pick one. Not a chance at 24 mate, as someone that works in the field of water/wastewater engineering, though not civil, and in a country that pays its engineers better than the States.

https://www1.salary.com/CA/Los-Angeles/Civil-Engineer-I-Salary.html

If you'd gone software engineer in San Fran instead it could have been believable. Or FIFO to a mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fluffer? Research.

You are aware there is no such job as a fluffer, aren't you? It's a myth spread by people who know nothing about the adult movie industry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Too cheap and slutty girl to be a turn on. Why would it be special to screw a girl who seems to be up for screwing anyone?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

Great story, well written, good base.

However, most details of lives were preposterous. Divorce and split kids as girl with father and son with mother, then siblings never seeing each other. Offering job as fluffer to an old dame. Guy being millionaire as a graduate engineer, let alone an intern. And still studying post grad. Interns are lucky to get paid a pittance, and certainly not in major bonus schemes.

You would have been better to just have them as half siblings, and him as normal semi-poor post grad student with part time job.

But I liked the tale.

zafftig13zafftig13over 5 years ago
It’s a fucking (pun intended) story.

It’s a fucking story and thats why I read Literotica. I don’t expect Hemingway or Dickens, But I do expect a good story and that is what you provide. As far as the “fluffier” goes, if it’s a legend so be it. I grew up with that legend so it makes sense to me. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Millionaire? Really?

You seriously need to do a bit of research on salaries if you think engineers (and especially interns!) can be millionaires in a couple of years. As a working engineer, I can assure you that it just isn't the case, and really yanks any readers that know about such things out of the story. If our interns are already nearly millionaires, we're seriously overpaying them!

Robinius1Robinius1over 5 years ago
Pretty Good!

Wow! Lots of negativity out there. It's a STORY, folks. Get over yourselves. It was easy to read and I liked it. Thank You!

kaidmankaidmanover 5 years ago
dynamite

another excellent story you have created thanks for the read and ignore the negativity this story hits the mark

Blue90aBlue90aover 5 years ago
Fantasy

Good Lord, people it's just fantasy. Accept it as such.

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkover 5 years ago
Suspended belief

It’s called fiction. Look elsewhere for documentaries.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Fabulous

Another excellent story, I love your writing. What do people want it's just fantasy, so read it and enjoy.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleabout 5 years ago
It's a Five!

I am just blown away by the quality of your writing, plotting, story-telling. And the sex is good. Thanks.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 5 years ago
Magnificent

Incredible in every respect!!!!!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 5 years ago
Well done 5+

Very nice read. Well done and polished in every respect. Wonder what happens when she becomes pregnant with her brother's child ? Hmmm

ManoBlueManoBlueover 4 years ago
Sequel

We need one

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
A fantastic story

I loved this story, a lot.

Of course they can stay together, forever, they have different surnames and could marry. I was too young to keep what I had, they can keep what they have and more power to them.

5/5 for such a great story.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 4 years ago

Oh, that last bit is just sad and ruined the fantasy a bit. Of course it can last, he probably hasn't mentioned to anyone before her visit that he even had a sister, considering that he hasn't seen her for many years.

All that's needed is for him to just not bring it up to anyone that she's his sister.

And if she has a different last name, it's even easier. And she might, if she either kept her married name, or if Scott had ended up with either his stepfather's or mother's last name.

Or if they share a surname they could just pretend to be husband and wife. A whirlwind romance kinda thing. :-)

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago
A brother sister love story that needs a sequel

This story has a great beginning and could evolve into much more.

Hopefully the author will revisit this story and continue it.

Gets my 5 star vote

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorover 3 years ago

I'm not normally a big fan of brother-sister stories but I have to say that this was exceptional! Five stars and I'd give it six if I could. TYVM!

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 3 years ago

I'm with Rancher46.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

well written, well told, fun story. So Naïve both of them

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

But the ending is a little sketchy. It's clear that they're together. But how do they plan to be next? Do they have strong romantic feelings for each other? Do they plan to stay together? Or will they look for someone else?

Tonya is not young anymore, and she probably wants a family and children. They might even get married if they have different last names. Or just stay together and live as a couple and have kids?

But that's just our fantasy.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I hope they stay together forever.

A wonderful story. Scores 5/5

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

An EXCELLENT!!! tale.

A very interesting premise of separated siblings becoming lovers.

Beautifully crafted and written, I am not able to remember any errors during this story, congratulations and keep publishing your great work.

veteran56veteran56about 2 years ago

What a lovely story, well written and so easy to follow, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A great tale!

I really enjoyed this. The premise was totally logical & a new take on getting together.

Bill S.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Cute, Erotic, und Fun!

10/10!!!!!

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Marry her, keep her, breed her. You two belong to each other. Make it forever.

5/5

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

GREAT one...! they're both so nice, nicely laid out story...

recall one other similar story, except roles reversed-he flew out to stay w/ his widowed gorgeous sister and her kids, except when he took her to his law office he never introduced her as his sister. and their family came around when they hooked up and realized how happy they were...

they're too good a couple, with evenly matched HUGE libidos, her huge hooters, his huge prong...5 and fave..

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[10.12.22]

Que Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 1 year ago

Too short, loved it!

DarToonDarToonabout 1 year ago

Thank you for a great imaginative story. Enjoyed it very much!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

And I kept thinking how young 30 is....

Very well written, thank you!

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

roveroneroverone7 months ago

2nd time I've read this and still very hot/sweet...like the characters and dialogue...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...