An Unusual Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Move-in weekend started with a trip to the furniture store where we secured a small day bed for Timmy. It was the only size bed that would fit in the room along with his stamp table and a tiny bureau that I had found at a yard sale earlier in the week. Timmy is a smaller guy so he fit on it fairly well. It certainly would be a change from the queen in the master bedroom.

Timmy didn't seem to care much about the bed. He was more concerned about the fact that, for the first time, the three of us were out in public. Bill was very aware of that too and seemed to take some joy in holding my hand or putting his arm around my shoulders in front of Timmy and the world. He did everything he could to make Timmy look like the third wheel that he was quickly becoming.

At the store, Bill took charge and explained to the very pretty little girl, who didn't look like she was old enough to be working, how he needed a bed for a very small room. At one point, he grabbed Timmy by the shoulders and said, "See, he's a small guy. We just need to fit him and the bed in the room" Timmy wrestled himself from Bill's grip and then walked away from us. He really wanted nothing to do with this.

The rest of the weekend was spent moving Bill from his house to ours. This was a bit problematic because while some of the neighbors may have known what was going on with us, most didn't. Bill had always kept his car at his house and would walk over. Most neighbors just figured that we were all friends who hung out a lot together. Now, seeing the For Sale sign on Bill's house and the move going on, people were beginning to connect the dots. And on this sunny early summer day with all sorts of people outside, it became abundantly obvious - especially when Bill decided to kiss me in the middle of our driveway.

I have never been a big one for public affection but this just seemed right. We were announcing to the world that we were, in fact, a couple. Had someone taken a picture they would have seen the two of us embracing in the driveway as Timmy walked behind us carrying a small table. That picture remains in my mind to this day. It was the perfect description of what was to come.

As the months rolled on and summer turned to fall, Timmy seemed to grow in his subservient role. He took pleasure in serving me, knowing that on Tuesday nights he would have me to himself. I will say that those nights were the best sex I had ever had with Timmy. At first he was over anxious about it but after a few weeks we settled into a great pattern. Sex went long because he didn't want it to end. This of course made it all that much better for me. After sex, the two of us lay in bed and talked just like the olden days. Each week at 10 o'clock he would drag himself out of bed and be back in his little room by the time Bill came home.

As much as he liked being subservient to me, he absolutely hated serving Bill. I guess I could say that he just plain hated Bill. Bill would try to order Timmy around and Timmy kept refusing. It led to a number of arguments and a couple of times I feared that Timmy would get beat up but thankfully that never happened.

What did happen was that Bill decided he was going to take control of our Tuesday nights. And that would change things again.

Chapter 4

I didn't realize it at first but Bill really didn't like the Tuesday night plan. Perhaps he was a little jealous about Timmy and I spending time together. Perhaps he was surprised that I liked it as much as I did. Don't get me wrong. I would choose Bill over Timmy any night of the week but Timmy really worked hard on his Tuesday nights.

The other thing that bothered Bill was that Timmy had become a chronic masturbator. We could hear him every night on his little bed which banged against the kitchen wall when he got it moving. Bill and I laughed about it at first but after the first week it became bothersome. I didn't talk to Timmy about it because I didn't want him to know I could hear him.

Well, it didn't get brought up until one Saturday afternoon when Bill came home from what I had thought was a routine shopping trip. He had told me he was going for shoes but when he came home he only had a small bag.

"It looks like you didn't get any shoes," I said. Timmy was sitting on the couch watching TV and ignoring us.

"Nope, couldn't find any shoes but I did find what I really wanted." I looked at him curiously. "I ended up at the sex shop in town and picked up a little something for our boy Timmy."

With that Timmy's head popped up. Bill called him over to the kitchen table and we all instinctively sat, both Timmy and I, curious about what was in the bag.

"It was really embarrassing buying this." He put emphasis on really. "They thought it was for me." With that he pulled out a man's chastity tube. Timmy's eyes popped out of his head.

"Oh no! No way!" Timmy said as he stood.

"Yes way, Timmy. I have had it with you jerking off in your bedroom. You're noisy and it is a filthy habit"

Timmy stared at him totally humiliated by Bill's comments but unwilling to put up a fight that he knew he would lose.

"Now here is what is going to happen," Bill said to the two of us. "You two are going to go into Timmy's room room and get this locked on and then bring me the key." He was so forceful with his words that we both stood. I grabbed the device and walked Timmy to his room.

I felt horrible for Timmy as I had him pull his pants down in front of me as I sat on his little bed. He looked like a beaten boy who could only do as he was told.

"Look, I will hold the key and I will make sure you get out when you need to. Don't worry, it will be all right. Timmy couldn't speak. He only could shake his head with caused his tears to spray somewhat like a dog coming in out of the rain.

Back in the kitchen, Bill inspected our work by having Timmy pull down his pants once again. The he put his hand out to me. "The key" he said.

"How about I hold on to it?"

"No. I am keeping it."

We may have been lovers but Bill had powers over me like he did over Timmy. I handed him the key and even though he wasn't making any noise I could almost hear Timmy screaming inside his head.

Bill turned his attention to Timmy. "Look, you be a good boy and do what I say and I will make sure that you get the key every Tuesday. You stop obeying me and you're going to lose your privileges. Do you understand?"

Timmy shook his head but it wasn't enough. "Do you understand?" Bill repeated.

"Yes sir"

Bill took out the big key ring that he always kept with him and added his new key to it. He was now in charge of Timmy's penis and, in fact, Timmy himself.

Chapter 5

The chastity tube really changed Timmy's life. It may have been equally significant to the first time I took Bill to bed and the point when Bill moved in with us. All three were big events for him. He hated the tube and as much as he hated it, he hated more that Bill held the key to it. He was now totally under Bill's control and he quickly learned that Bill was going to use this new power that he had over him.

On that first Tuesday after he had been locked up, I asked Bill if he would give me the key so that Timmy and I could have our Tuesday night together. We had just finished dinner and Timmy was in the kitchen doing the dishes.

"No, I'm not giving it to you unless Timmy comes to me asking for it," he said.

"Oh come on, don't make him ask. It is bad enough that you are keeping the key. Just give it to me and I will make sure he is all locked up again when we are done."

"Look this is the way it is going to be. He has to ask me each week and I will make the decision as to whether or not he deserves it. He needs to know that I am in charge here."

I knew I had lost that battle. I lose most battles with Bill and to be perfectly honest that is okay. When it was just Timmy and I, Timmy was way too passive. He never made a decision. He never demanded anything. While I like to get my way sometimes I also get bogged down by people who can't make a decision. I went back to the kitchen to talk to Timmy.

"You're going to have to ask him." I said without any explanation as to what I was talking about.

Timmy turned from the sink. "Ask him what?"

"Ask him for the key to your tube." I responded. I saw Timmy slump. I knew he didn't want to do this. I'm sure asking permission from another man to use your own penis must be terribly degrading. Poor Timmy didn't say anything to me, he just walked out to the living room where Bill was getting ready for his meeting. I stood in the doorway as they spoke.

"May I have the key please? Timmy asked of Bill looking down at the floor.

"What for?" Bill responded as if he didn't know.

Timmy sighed and rolled his eyes. "Because I want to have sex."

"With whom?"

"With my wife"

"You mean, with my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"With your girlfriend"

"Say the whole thing"

Timmy sighed again. "I want to have sex with your girlfriend. Would you please give me the key?

"Have you been good this week? Have you done everything I have told you to do?"

"Yes."

Bill kept staring at him, waiting for something more.

"Yes, Sir," Timmy corrected himself.

Bill turned from Timmy and tossed his key ring toward me. I caught it and mouthed the words, thank you.

"Get him out of that thing and get me my keys back. I need them for work"

Billy and I retreated to his little room where once again I sat on his bed while he pulled down his pants standing in front of me. I unlocked him and slid the device off of his penis which immediately got hard as a rock. "Just hold that thing in for a bit," I said to Timmy with a smile. He smiled back. He loved his alone time with me even if it was just for removing his chastity tube.

When we returned to the living room Bill was waiting ready to leave. "You kids be good now," he said happily. "Be sure to be done by the time I get back." And as he waled out the door, he added, "oh and there will be an inspection of your junk tomorrow morning so that tube better be on and locked when you are done."

And that is the way it went every Tuesday night. Timmy would ask for release. Sometimes he would be made to beg for it because Bill never said yes easily. Bill would go to his meeting and Timmy and I would head to my bedroom for an evening of sex and cuddling. Then before Bill got home Timmy was locked back up and down in his little stamp room trying to go to sleep. On Wednesday morning Timmy would stand in front of Bill and drop his pants so that Bill could see that he was properly locked up.

That happened for a number of weeks until it didn't.

It was about a month later when one Tuesday night Bill said no. During that month, Timmy had been working hard to keep Bill happy. He brought Bill a beer every night without being asked. He made sure that our bed was made every morning. And he did every little thing that Bill asked him to do.

On that terrible Tuesday, Timmy went to Bill and asked as he had learned to do. "Would you please give your girlfriend the keys so that I may have sex with her tonight while you are out. I promise to be locked up and back in my room before you return."

Bill usually responded with some questions about what he done this week, did he do anything wrong or what could he have done to serve him better. This week he just said, no.

Timmy got down on his knees in a begging pose, thinking that was what he needed to do next.

"Don't bother begging," Bill responded. "It's not going to happen. You forgot to buy milk this week, the living room needs vacuuming and overall you have just been slacking off too much. You need to take tonight and think about how you can get better at serving me." And with that he walked out the door with his keys buried deep in his pocket.

Timmy and I just stared at each other in disbelief. I saw Timmy was about to cry so I went to him and gave him a hug. Once again, I felt like I was consoling a little boy. "It will be all right," I said. Let's get into bed and cuddle."

He reluctantly agreed and we went to the bedroom where we both stripped down and got under the covers. I could feel his metal penis against my body. It was a cold reminder of the fact that we were barred from having sex. I tried to comfort him but he finally got up and started pulling on his clothes.

"Why do you let that bastard stay here?" he yelled, his voice cracking showing his strained emotions.

I didn't know how to answer. I couldn't say that I loved Bill while he was in this vulnerable state. I couldn't say that I loved being in this wonderful threesome where there was a man very much in charge. I just stayed quiet.

"You have got to get him out of here," Timmy cried. "He has to be gone or I am out of here."

I got up and sat on the side of the bed. It seemed very awkward, being naked while he was fully dressed and crying. "Look you have always had the option to leave but I have to say that I would be really sad if you did. I love you and I want you to stay."

He jumped in, "Then get Bill out of here so we can stay together." He was demanding now.

"No, Timmy, it isn't going to work this way. Bill is staying. He is a very important part of my life now and he will be part of this family. "

With that, little Timmy marched out the door slamming it behind him. There was nothing more to do but get back into bed. I wondered if Timmy would be here in the morning.

Chapter 6

Timmy was there the next morning and I was relieved. He also acted very respectful around Bill, who had arrived home late the night before and had woken me to have sex. He was loud and forceful. It's hard to tell what goes on in his head but I am pretty sure he was being extra loud so that Timmy could hear us.

As Timmy got us all breakfast, nothing was said about the night before. I had told Bill that Timmy was pretty upset before coming down and he didn't seem to care. However when he got to the table he decided that he had to bring it up.

"I heard you were pretty upset last night" Bill said as Timmy was delivering his coffee to the table. Bad timing, I thought. That hot coffee could end up all over you.

Timmy stopped in his tracks and I saw his hand and the coffee shaking. I could almost see the wheels turning in his head. After a minute he gently put the cup down in front of Bill and forced a response. "No big deal. I will do better next week."

I was proud of Timmy. He didn't let Bill get the better of him. Bill, not getting the reaction he was expecting, stood and as he started upstairs to work, called out over his shoulder, "Get me a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch today, boy."

He didn't usually call Timmy, boy. He was trying not to show it but I could tell he was upset.

The next week went amazingly well. There was little eye rolling or complaints from Timmy. He seemed to have once again turned a corner and now was 100% in servitude to Bill. Bill became more demanding and Timmy took it like a man and did everything he was told. I was impressed and thought maybe things might calm down in our house.

On Tuesday night I knew Timmy was nervous about asking for the key. He had been wearing the tube for two straight weeks and I am sure he was busting to get out of it. When Bill handed the keys to me after he barely had finished his request, both Timmy and I were surprised and relieved.

We immediately went to Timmy's room and removed his tube. I was afraid he would cum right there but he kept himself under control. I was also ready to jump on him and would have had Bill not been on the other side of the stamp room door waiting for his key ring.

As soon as Bill was out the door we ran for the bedroom. We laughed all the way like school children who had just gotten away with a prank. I shouldn't have been so excited about being with Timmy. I was in love with Bill and had wonderful sex with him. But between Timmy being so good this week and the fact that he looked hornier than I had ever seen him, I was more than ready to get fucked by him.

We didn't even bother to get under the covers after our clothes were shred. We started our foreplay and kept it going as long as we could. He wanted in but I was playful and kept my legs tightly together to make him work for it. And work he did. Finally he got my legs apart and was ready to push himself inside me. And I was ready too. I wanted him more that night than ever before.

Just as he started to move inside me he disappeared. My eyes were closed and I suddenly didn't feel him at all. His penis left my body and as I opened my eyes I saw him flying off of me like an acrobat in a circus.

It took a few minutes for me to come back to my senses and figure out what was going on. I was so involved in my desires for Timmy that I hadn't realized that someone else had entered the room. It was obvious that Timmy didn't realize it either.

Bill had appeared out of nowhere and grabbed the naked Timmy by the back of his neck and threw him off of the bed. Timmy lay on the floor shocked and I was frozen on the bed with my legs apart waiting for sex.

Obviously Bill had never gone to his meeting that night. He must have gone out and then, when he thought we would be upstairs, he quietly came back into the house. I would bet that he waited outside the bedroom door until he knew it was the perfect time to interrupt us.

Having scared the shit out of both of us, Bill leaned down and grabbed Timmy by the arm, pulling him back to his feet. "I am going to show you how to fuck a woman the right way, little boy. You need a good lesson."

With that he dragged Timmy to the foot of the bed and placed his hands out to the corner posts. He pulled two plastic ties from his pocket - he had certainly planned this out - and locked Timmys hands so that he could do nothing but look up from the bottom of the bed at the naked woman whom he had been about to fuck.

In a hot flash Bill was out of his clothes and on top of me. He entered me quickly and at first all I could think about was Timmy at the bottom of the bed watching Bill's balls as they bounced against my butt. Bill was more powerful than ever and managed to get my mind off of Timmy as he brought me to at least two orgasms before he came himself and rolled off me.

He looked right at Timmy, "And that is how you do it, kid" Timmy could only look to the floor.

And then to me, he said, "Take the boy down and get him locked back up." I was so worn out from the love making that I could barely roll out of bed. I cut Timmy loose from the bed with a pair of nail scissors from my bureau and started down the stairs with him. I was part way down when I realized how strange this was. We were both stark naked walking down the stairs together.

Timmy's face was a bright red and his whole body was shaking by the time we reached his room. His penis was now erect again and I knew what he wanted. I also knew that if I gave him what he wanted he would be in even worse trouble with Bill the next day. I went to the kitchen and got him a frozen bag of peas. When I returned he was frantically masturbating. I gently pulled his hand away and applied the cold bag of peas. In moments he was down enough so that I could put the tube on.

After locking him securely, I tucked him into his bed like a little boy and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "It will get better, I promise," I said, not knowing if it would ever be true.

He sensed my uncertainty and responded, "No, it will never be better." He rolled over and faced the wall letting me know it was time to leave him alone.

EPILOGUE - Eight Months Later

For many reasons, I have never forgotten that night. I also remember the next morning when Bill and I came downstairs and found Timmy gone. There was no note, none of his things were taken. He just disappeared in the night and I have not seen or heard from him since.