An Unusual Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the evenings when we get ready for bed, I always stop to look at Bill's key ring. The key to Timmy's chastity tube is still on it. Neither of us know what to do with that key. Timmy has probably found a way to get the tube removed by now but I have no idea what it would have taken to do that. It is also possible that he is still wearing it.

I wish sometimes that I had a printer that I could connect up to my memory. If that technology ever exists I will print the picture of Bill and I kissing in the driveway and Timmy walking behind us with a table. I love that picture.

I will never share the story of Timmy with the little girl that will be born next month She won't need to know about that part of my life or about the unusual threesome that were present at her conception. She will only know that she has a loving but very strict father who is firmly in place as the head of our household.