An Unusually Warm Day in September

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fmypckt
Fmypckt
26 Followers

I arched my back for better contact with him against my rear. His fingers worked harder and faster inside me.

My mouth opened of its own accord in an orgasmic scream as I shuddered, drenching his hand.

He grunted and erupted behind me in a violent spray of his cum. I felt it half way up my back. And then another hot stream hit me just above my ass. And then 3 more filling my crack.

He pulled me tight against his body, his wet hand now teasing my right nipple as he stoked my tummy.

I felt more of his cream oozing out on my ass as I moaned into the air.

"I knew you were like that," he said. "I could just tell."

His voice, again, startled me from that zone he somehow created around me.

I shuddered again.

I opened my eyes to see the sun's last gasp against the horizon and the gathering of storm clouds about to fill in behind it.

I turned to him and said, "Like what?"

"You get a thrill from public exposure."

"I do not." Immediately I started looking around.

"I could feel how hard your heart was beating," he said. "And I loved it."

I looked around a bit ashamed of myself, of how quickly I had lost myself, of how easily I was known.

Thunder clapped. The wind picked up immediately. You could feel the air finally cooling.

I saw a couple stoop to the sand to gather their things before the coming storm. They were only about 100 yards away. How did I not see them before?

But he was right, damn him. I felt warmth between my legs even as I watched them look in our direction.

As I bent to pull my soaked panties and shorts on, I thought I saw someone turn and head back up the street from the edge of the sidewalk. She was curvy ... shit! Did she watch it all?

Now thoroughly embarrassed I fought against my wet garments to get them situated over my hips. I looked around frantically for my top. It was nowhere in sight.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked to Mark for help.

"Shhhh. It'll be alright," he said as he pulled me to his warm chest.

"Here put this on," he said as he peeled his T over his head.

As we walked back to my apartment, his shirt hanging from my neck, my thoughts were swirling with what happened.

Lightning cracked open the sky and it began to pour. We did not hurry our pace.

His T-shirt became nearly transparent on my body. I looked up at him smiling a little devilishly back at me. My nipples hardened. My pussy throbbed. Oh my god! What is happening to me? What will Maddie think?

We kissed in the downpour. His hand slid into my wet shorts over my rear, still slimy with his semen. Pulling his hand from my behind he brought the potent mess to my lips. I eagerly licked and sucked it clean. And then he kissed me again.

I came a little from our dirty little display in the rain, under the street lamp, in front my apartment.

"Goodnight, my lusty, lovely, beautiful Tam."

"Goodnight you hypnotic seducer of innocent girls."

He released me and walked bare chested into the night.

I turned to climb the stairs and face the music.

Fmypckt
Fmypckt
26 Followers
12