All Comments on 'An Unwilling Donor Pt. 01'

by FinalMan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing story

Amazing and very erotic,i loved it, and i hope you write more like this.

FinalManFinalManover 8 years agoAuthor

There's more coming. Rag has a busy schedule so he writes whenever he has the time to spare. The second part is actually already in the works.

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

She's like Rogue for dicks lmao

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
check.

You might edit the sex scene with a 16 year old character.

FinalManFinalManover 8 years agoAuthor
She is 18... She's remember a day in her life 2 years ago.

The main character is 18.

The scene in question is a flashback to when she first got her abilities. There's not any real sex taking place and the scene ends with a guy punching her and running out of the room.

Aside from the fact that editing a scene, that's a flashback to two years from the current story, that would kind of throw the whole story off balance. Also, the supposed sex is between two people who are aloud to have sex as long as they're within that 2 year window of that age bracket.

You're making it sound like the WHOLE story is about a 16 year old, when its about a 18 year old in university, reminiscing on a past event... when she was 16.

Next time, please be clearer on what you're referring to when suggesting something to an author.

Ragnarok385Ragnarok385over 8 years ago
Overwhelmed

Thank you all for your kind reviews and I hope you enjoyed the first part of this story. It's always great to know that I was able to create a wonderful, fun story for Finalman that others can enjoy and appreciate as well. Happy reading and thanks again for the positive feedback.

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 8 years ago
interesting start

I enjoyed reading the first part, and am excited for the second part. I hope that eventually she will come to enjoy her "condition" and ultimately enjoy having a truly enormous cock, and will enjoy the intense and unparalleled pleasure that will come with it.

Ragnarok385Ragnarok385over 8 years ago
Part 2

Part 2 should be up on my page on 01Dec15 for those of you who are interested. Hopefully you like it as much as this first part.

https://www.literotica.com/s/unwilling-donor-pt-02

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CONTINUE

This is definately a story thats needs to be completed. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loving it

Yeah if this story doesn't get finished I'm gonna be really sad, this is friggin great

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing happened

Read the entire thing, waiting for something to happen - and nothing. Not even sure what the point of this story was. Seemed directionless and vacant, sorry to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like it

I love these kind of stories.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

Wtf. This was a great story until it jumped immediately into absurd hypercock. She could've shrunk the one guy, grown an inch, plus girth, and no need for the cringe. Sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous