All Comments on 'An Upset Habit'

by 49greg

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh, wow

I really hope there are many sequels. I'd be interested to know some of the husband's fantasies but I'm even more excited to see her fantasy become more real... very intrigued by the husband getting the black warrior's big dick ready with his mouth too! I like to think that there's a reason she mentioned that aside from simply teasing him...

rainbow001rainbow001about 8 years ago
Well Done

Very well written. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I could see so many followups for this story. You have created to nice a world not to continue...

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 8 years ago
Super

Super story and very well written, a cuck story with a difference. I loved the play on emotions: how he played along while feeling a little weird and uncomfortable, how it took Clara so long to express herself and how much they both eventually enjoyed the whole thing was very realistic, I can actually imagine myself feeling exactly like him in the same situation, should I be so lucky.

I'm not sure which way this might go. Despite her previous uncertainty it appears that Clara is a very sexy and hot woman, and she gave plenty of hints that she might eventually make the cuckold fantasy a reality.

On the other hand there are endless fantasies still to be played out. Whatever happens, if it's as good as this I won't complain.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mrried Couple

Great fantasy can't wait for his Fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user49greg@49greg
49greg has somehow pissed off the owners of Lit and can no longer use the forum side of things. He doesn't know what he did wrong, but was playing with his profile there. He's taking any story making to another ID.