All Comments on 'An Upset Halloween Plan'

by 49greg

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

Great stuff, I really enjoyed the style and pace of this. Please continue it, I'd love to hear how it ends for Todd.

stlgoddessfreyastlgoddessfreyaover 9 years ago
Slow start, but all the pieces were in places for the end.

I knew you were going somewhere interesting with the party, so I got frustrated to get through the lengthy discussion of hotel rooms, phone numbers, answering machines, and credit cards. Really liked his mixed reaction to his first experience, much more realistic than most on here.

DrBangerDrBangerover 9 years ago
Just a little more...

I would have loved to have read how he out that knowledge to use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What happens next?

Great so far! It could go so many different directions.

49greg49gregover 9 years agoAuthor
Author's note

I'm the author of this story, and I have to say I'm very pleased with the comments that have been made so far. I enjoyed writing this story, when I re-read it just now on Lit I was so caught up in it that I nearly voted.

As for a continuation, my original outline was that Todd was going to be with Wendy Meyers right off the bat - ending the story or any idea of a sequel. But as I wrote it the characters took their own route. When I first posted this story I thought I would leave it as is, with the question in the air. Since then I've not only had the public comments but several e-mails asking about a continuation.

If I were to continue the story, there's several things to think about: I don't think Wendy will be fooled into thinking Todd is her husband for very long, the question is, will she still bed him? And don't forget Helen Rodgers, the very buxom but slightly plain faced woman who has a reputation for seducing other men. There is also the possibility that one or both of Todd's parents find that his grandparents are just fine on their own and rush back to attend the party. If I'm not careful this could turn into a "French Farce" where everyone is running around the hotel jumping from room to room and hiding under beds and behind curtains. (Just kidding,)

All those suppositions are moot until I actually start writing a sequel, if I do. I've got a lot of ideas burning through my 'story idea' list that insist I work on them. Unfortunately Real Life also has a habit of intruding into my writing time.

LittleMzRedLittleMzRedover 9 years ago
More!

Loved this story, everything about it, to me, just flowed. This story can go so many different ways. It is fresh, without it being "Cheesy"... I loved the little flirty end. Todd has many adventures ahead that I can not wait to read!! Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This piece was good, but my vote is withheld until I see how it fits into the whole.

Or maybe hole? Holes? You tell me, I hope, someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No stars for unfinished trash

You can't really believe this was a good story? Just the fact that it has no real ending is enough to dismiss this mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user49greg@49greg
452 Followers
49greg has somehow pissed off the owners of Lit and can no longer use the forum side of things. He doesn't know what he did wrong, but was playing with his profile there. He's taking any story making to another ID.