An Upset Halloween Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

Once in that area he noticed chairs set around the perimeter while small tables were arranged at one end. The lighting was low and streamers hung down from the ceiling diffusing the light into different somber colors.

They swirled as people passed by or through them. The occasional white ghost or skeleton also hung down to floor level competing with bats, spiders, pumpkins, and stylized cape wearing vampires. Looking at the dance floor he saw that there were areas and corners that weren't clearly visible.

He saw a woman wearing a very short devil costume, complete with horns mounted on the cloth helmet that covered her face to her mouth, with openings for eyes and nose. Her skirt was short and not even, but cut in a jagged hem, revealing large areas of upper thigh as she moved.

She wore red gloves that reached past her elbows and a tail rose up out of her lower back and peeked over her shoulder, swaying in time with her hips as she walked in her very high heels. When she got closer he could see a lot of cleavage and a large bosom. She wasn't slender, but well built. She walked right up to him.

"Care to dance Musketeer?" The devil lady asked.

"Yes devil woman, but I may be be a bit rusty, I'd hate to step on those lovely shoes?" He answered in a low, and hopefully more mature and sexy voice, not sure why she called him a Musketeer.

"These old things? Nonsense, come on," she said with a laugh.

She walked right up to him and put an arm on his shoulder, grasping his left hand in her right. It was instinctive to put his right arm around her waist. They waltzed onto the dance floor and the simple box step his Mom had taught him seemed to work very well.

They worked their way toward the middle of the dance floor and very quickly she was pressed closely to him, her head on his shoulder as a padded horn stood up in front of his face. He ignored it as her body pressed against his sudden erection. Pressed and moved with the rhythm of the waltz. One of her legs seemed always to move between his as they danced.

He could smell her perfume, and the alcohol she had consumed, but seemed to be doing fine, not stumbling, just fine. He liked the feel of her in his arms. Her large breasts pressed against his chest and her arm tightened around his neck.

He let his right hand wander lower on her back and she let out a light moan and pressed closer against him. When next he paid attention to his surroundings he saw that they were in a far corner, the rest of the ballroom obscured by the hanging decorations.

A few other dancers were in the darkened area and none were giving more than a token attempt to move in a dance, but just clutched at each other swaying together slowly. Devil Woman put both her hands on his shoulders, then around the back of his neck, she pressed into him, into his erection.

"Oh god honey, I'm so hot for you, I'm practically dripping right now," she whispered.

"Uh huh," Todd whispered back, completely out of his depth.

"You're what I need honey, just shut up and do me," she gasped.

"Here!" Todd squeaked, then "Here," in his lower voice.

The woman pulled back, looked intently at his masked face, then sighed and pushed against him again, not so hard as before, more just relaxing against his body. He dropped his hand and didn't just touch her upper bottom, but cupped her butt.

"You're not William are you?" She said as she started to move again, swaying against him, nudging herself against him, once again placing her legs around his left leg, pushing her mound against his upper thigh in time with the music.

"No," Todd answered, in his lower voice.

"You sound a little young to be William, you can let your voice be normal now, did William put you up to this?" She asked.

"No, I don't know a William," Todd answered in his normal voice.

"Mmmm, your voice sounds nice, you're not married are you?" She asked him, continuing the gently stimulate herself on him.

"No, I crashed, I used my parent's tickets when they had to go and help Gramma," Todd confessed. His cock had deflated, he was still turned on, but he was sure she'd have him arrested now.

"Don't pull away, use both your hands on my butt, unless you want to feel my tit," She said, pulling him back into her.

Todd cupped her butt cheeks with both hands, one to each side, they felt soft, yet muscular, he massaged them, enjoying the feeling, and getting hard again.

"That's it, now kiss me," she said. Still humping his leg she pulled slightly away on one side, tilted her head back and looked directly into his eyes. He slid his right hand up her side and onto the breast that wasn't still pressed to his chest.

"Hmmmm, kiss me boy," she whispered.

Todd lowered his mouth onto her as his hand explored her breast, he felt her nipple pressing out and pinched it lightly. Her tongue explored his mouth and twisted against his. She pulled away from the kiss and looked into his eyes again.

"That bastard William said he would be dressed as a Musketeer in black, so when I saw you I thought you were him. I should have known though, you look too good, and you don't have his gut." She said. She put a hand over his and kept it on her breast.

"I'm Zorro," Todd said, not sure how to respond.

"Hah, you men, you're in black and wearing a sword, you're Musketeer enough for me. Let's go to my room, we've got time." The woman in red said as she pulled away.

Todd saw her start to walk away, then stop and look at him, she held her hand out and grabbed his.

"Come on Musketeer, come on, I'm ready and I can tell you are too, come boy," she said and pulled him along.

Later on the exact sequence of what happened to Todd on the way to her room was never clear. He remembered being in the elevator with her, another couple in normal dress, staid looking and grey tried to ignore them as he made out with the Devil Woman, groping her openly as she gasped and pushed against him.

He remembered going through the throng, she held his hand and at one point stopped, pressed against him and in a whisper asked him his age.

"Nineteen" he mumbled.

"Oh yes, yes, my daughter is that age, yes, come quickly," She said.

He remembered going past the hotel check-in counter, he remembered getting his hand stamped as he left the ballroom, and he remembered seeing the two of them in a mirror. There was a long corridor and a room, she had the key and he was in there with her, in the lobby of the room, dark, kissing, her hand trying to pull his cock out of his costume.

She turned away and went further into the room, a small light came on, casting shadows and barely illuminating things. He had to pee and went to the small bathroom, she opened the door and watched. He washed and tried to put his gloves back on, she took them, and him.

She didn't give him time to pull off his boots, she just yanked his tight trousers, or tights? Down. Kneeling in front of him her red lips opened and sucked in his cock.

It was bliss, bliss. Sure, he had been sucked before, in his car after the senior prom, but this was completely different, she seemed to enjoy it for one thing, and she was good, he wanted to cum immediately, she yanked on his balls and stopped him.

Then she took him in her mouth again, more slowly, let him out, licked the length of his erection, sliding her mouth just around the head, sucking, running a hand around his balls, barely grazing the sensitive area behind them.

"Anyone ever done this to you before Zorro-boy?" She asked.

"N n n no, never." He gasped.

She swallowed him again, all the way, he felt his cock push into her throat. He felt his explosion trying to come again, and again she took him out of her mouth, pulled on his balls, smiling all the time.

"I'm the best you'll ever have, I wish I could keep you forever." She said.

She got up and reached behind her, the dress seemed to disappear, she was standing in her red high heels and red panties, her lipstick was smeared, he felt a fool with his trousers around his boots, the black shirt tails hanging down his naked thighs, his cock sticking out.

She stepped to the foot of the bed, sat on it, leaned her arms back and opened her legs, her breasts were naked and lay against her chest, nipples hard, her upper chest was mottled and she had no hair whatsoever around her pussy, he could see moisture around her protruding inner lips, they seemed to draw his eye. He never saw her get out of her panties.

"You've never seen a woman like this have you boy," she said in quiet voice, almost sounding worried.

"You're beautiful, just so beautiful," he gasped.

"I want you to fuck me, but I want to cum first, have you ever gone down before?" she asked. One hand came up and pulled on a nipple, then glided down her body, wormed between her lips, fingers spread and opened her up. He just didn't know what she meant.

"On your knees, just get on your knees, here, between my legs, kiss me, lick me. Make me cum, I'll bet you're a natural. When you do this to your girlfriend she'll love it, come on sweetie, my sweet musketeer."

He did, it was so strange, he knelt down, he could smell her sweat, her perfume, and something else, it was her, it was sweet, and savory, and bitter, and sex, and musky, and liquid all in one and more. He thought he would cum without touching anything, he tried to forget about his tight cock.

"That's it baby, just kiss me, OH! Yes, smart boy, darling boy, yes."

He kissed her inner thigh, she hadn't expected that. He kissed the other thigh, closer, his nose brushed it. It was damp, like oil, he touched his nose and felt the slippery.

She gasped, he did it again, pushing his nose between the folds of flesh, then tilted his head to bring his lips into play. He kissed. He licked. He felt her flop back on the bed, her legs up, her heels on the edge and her knees spread out.

He peeked up and couldn't believe how sexy she was. Her mound, then her tummy. It was a little round and lines rayed around the lower tummy, were they the stretch marks he had heard of? He could see her chin, and her tits had flopped sideways, He watched for a second as she pulled and twisted a nipple.

The other hand pulled on his hair, he kissed again, his eyes closed and licked. He had to know, he had to explore, he could barely see it in the shadows of the room, he looked with his fingers, explored, he knew her clit was supposed to be up here, he explored that with his tongue, his fingers were between the folds, and slid in. Yes, in. Oh yes, INSIDE her. Slippery slippery, he felt her muscles move and tighten.

He put in two fingers. He remember one time in High School,Tom, who knew everything said that you curved them and rubbed against the front. He did. Nothing. He sucked with his mouth and something small there, with his tongue, rub it with his tongue, she moved, jerked, he tried to flick and suck, and ran his fingers in and out, in and out. His little finger trailed, he kept moving.

She kept thrusting as he thrust into her and out, and sucked and slid his tongue around her clit. He had seen pictures, he had heard, his little finger trailed under her pussy, slippery and touched, it must be her ass.

She jerked, again, her curled his fingers again and rubbed upward and tried to get his lips around the little nub, she was flooding his face, pushing into him with little whimpers Her scent was on him, in him, all over him, he heard squishes, his neck and chin were sore. She pushed against him.

His other hand held her bottom, it felt so good, he caressed and held it, and moved up her thigh, to her knee and back, he pushed it up her side and found a boob, he found the nipple and pulled on that as he nibbled her nub and speared three fingers into her.

She groaned, pushed against him quivering and rigid, then was still. His eyes opened and he felt her jerk, barely, he saw her tummy ripple, felt his fingers squeezed again, and again. He held his face against her, his jaws closed. She jerked again.

She crawled back, further up the bed away from the foot of the bed where she had been, he watched her work herself away from him, her mask askew. He pulled his mask back up over his face from where he had pushed it down around his neck. He didn't know what to do. He wasn't very hard anymore.

"Come on honey, come on, get up, I need you." She croaked now, she looked older, closer to the lamp, still sexy, tired, one eye covered by the mask, she tried to straighten it, pulled it off, he had never seen her before. Her makeup was smeared as was the lipstick. She smiled and one tooth had a smear of lipstick.

He was suddenly hard again, sore neck and jaws forgotten, he fumbled in his pocket for a condom, trying to find it in the mess of his trousers pulled down over his boots, there it was, he felt his keys jingle and fall to the floor, he tore the packet and pulled it on.

He crawled up, hard as ever now, he climbed on her hampered by the clothing around his boots, he laughed inside, his Dad's black ropers, low healed and round toed, but tall on his calves and loose on his feet.

He was over her now, over her and she kissed him. He ignored the smeared makeup, her head flopped down and he stabbed with his hips, she guided him in with one hand, she seemed tired. He pushed in and pumped in and out frantically, he didn't know how long, he was on edge and yet couldn't cum. She smiled loosely and closed her eyes.

She started heaving at him more and more, her arms closed around him, he buried his face beside hers and breathed in her scent, it was sort of lavender, floral but with a hint of musk. He smelled alcohol still, but kept pumping his cock into her it seemed to go on forever.

It felt like nothing he had ever done before, it was smooth and slick and tight and warm and so very very good. At the same time he knew the condom dulled it a little and he was glad, anything that extended the time before he came was a good thing.

She grunted some more in time with her counter thrusts and then stiffened again, arching up against him, suddenly he tensed as well and it came, he came, the sense of squirting through his cock, flowing out of him. He stayed there for a long time. Holding himself up on his elbows and forearms partly under her. Her arms hung loosely on his back and slid to the bed.

She was completely relaxed. He knew he was soft, or at least softer, and his butt was getting cold. It seemed awkward now, she wasn't moving, just laying there. He stopped. He looked at her closely. There were grey roots in her hair, her mouth was partly open. He heard a snore. He pushed with his cock and there was nothing. He was getting soft, it seemed silly now. Wrong. He didn't even know her.

He wished, he wished it was like he dreamed, he loved every second, but he wished there was girl he was in love with to do it with the first time, but then he knew he would have made a mess of it then.

Here he felt safe, she had known what to do, and what she wanted, and he had gotten off, and gotten her off. He smiled. He kissed her cheek tenderly. Her eyes flickered and he saw a smile.

He just crawled backward off of her and off the foot of the bed. She lay there with her legs splayed out, her bare pussy still damp and open. No longer so much of a mystery. Hadn't she said she had a daughter his age? He pulled his trousers up along with his underwear and was buckling his belt.

"Wha? Um, Yes, it's better if you go, it was wonderful William, you better get going before hubby gets here, Ralph said he'd by here by nine. I need a nap, you were great," she slurred.

She rolled over and curled up. Sexier now. She had a lover, William wasn't ever her husband but her Lover. Well, grey roots and breasts that weren't as perky as a twenty year old, stretch marks, and all, she was still sexy, and she was his first even if she fell asleep. He wasn't going to tell anyone that.

He silently forgave her for calling him William as he pulled up the comforter from the foot of the bed, and covered her up. There was a damp spot where he ate her out

Before he left he put her costume over a chair. He found his keys, and put them away. Her panties were on the floor too, and he toyed with the idea of keeping them, but left them on the chair. Used the bathroom and washed his face. Then let himself out. He looked at his watch and was surprised at how little time had actually passed.

His mask in place and feeling better about the whole thing he waited at the elevator. When the car arrived and the doors opened an older man stepped out, business suit on and smile on his face, roller bag behind him. Todd wondered if that was Ralph, the hubby. And what would happen the next time Devil Woman met William.

A few minutes later Todd stepped out of the elevator. He felt good, heck, he felt GREAT. He walked past the lobby and toward the ballroom. He stopped at a mirror to check himself out. He was sure in the bathroom upstairs he had washed all of the woman-scent from himself and was feeling quite cocky now, and a little randy.

Still staring at the mirror, he noticed another full length mirror on the opposite side of the wide hallway, he could see his front and his back at the same time. Interested in how the effect showed multiple images reflecting down to infinity, he was surprised when another image intruded on his consciousness.

Focusing his eyes he saw a woman in a light yellow empire cut gown, checking out her auburn hair. The satiny gown flowed to the ground from where it was gathered just below her breasts. Its simple lines gave hints of her body as she moved. He fixated on the thought that she might actually be bare underneath. As she straightened the gown, The strap over her shoulder showed a bra strap under it.

Darn, he thought to himself, there goes the naked underneath theory. Then she turned around, still looking through the mirror he saw nipples. OK, he told himself, I've seen pictures of those kind of open front shelf bras on the 'net. He was imagining all kinds of things. He turned to face her, still looking at her nipples.

Then he looked upward and saw her eyes smiling at him through the ornate mask she wore. Oh yeah, he told himself, that's Mrs. Myers. Doh. He smiled, and he started to get hard. He felt loose and less tense than ever before around her. The costume he told himself, she can't tell who you are. And now I know what to do.

She came closer, then turned well within arms reach and looked at him over her shoulder.

"Oh sir, is this fair damsel in danger from the famous Zorro?" She said in a coquettish voice.

Without thinking Todd reached out and cupped the proffered bottom. His first thought was that there was no panties under the gown. His second was that now he wasn't going to be able to tell her who he was and therefore he couldn't tell her that Ron wouldn't be here ... sooooo.

"Hmmm-humm."

49greg
49greg
452 Followers
12