An Urban Myth is Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as she got out of the bed and lay on top of the bed-sheets, somewhat disappointed by her night-time attire. For she had pyjama's which consisted of a pair of navy trousers and a top made up of navy and white stripes.

'Why don't you kiss it for me.'

'Why?'

'Because, I want you to and I'll like it. '

'Really?'

'Yes.'

I watched as she kissed it, 'what are you thinking about?'

'I don't know.'

'Are you scared?'

'Yes.'

'Why.'

'I don't know.'

'Turn it on for me now.'

The vibrator hummed into life.

'Now are you ready?'

She nodded.

And with that she brought the vibrator down over her torso and towards her groin. Next with the other hand she lifted up the waistband of her pyjama's.

'What are you doing?' I protested, and not allowing her to respond continued, 'I want to see you.'

'But you are.'

'No properly, I want to see it going into your pussy.'

'But.'

'No buts Rachita that was the deal.'

'But I can't.'

'Why not?'

'Nobody's ever seen it before.'

'But I want to see it and I want to see it now.' I stared at her for a few moments, 'if you don't I'll tell Falguni how I heard strange noises coming from your bedroom and I found you masturbating with your vibrator.'

'But...'

'Oh yes I would, I'll shout out her name now.'

'No, no.'

I smiled, 'trousers off.'

I watched as Rachita's trousers made the slow journey to her ankles before being cast onto the floor. I had visions of pussy hair which spread up to her navel and down the insides of her legs like a pair of side-burns but her pussy was one of the nicest I had seen. Her legs were lovely and smooth not hairy as I'd been half expecting. She looked at me expectantly.

'Wow,' was all I could say she had blown away my expectations and I thought about the condom in my pocket.

'What, what is it?' She asked covering up her pussy.

'You, you are very pretty indeed. You really do have a sexy body, you're the first Indian girl I've seen naked.'

She gave a little sigh.

'Now, how about taking your top off, you know the deal I'll shout out...'

But her top was off before I had even time to finish the sentence.

'Mmm I groaned,' she had really big tits, true they were a tad saggy, but it was her nipples and areole which blew me away big saucer like circles of dark brown skin topped off with nipples impressive enough to hang your coat on. I could feel my cock starting to get very hard indeed, so rather than frighten her off I asked, 'Rachita fuck yourself, please.'

I watched spellbound as she took the vibrator, then put it to her mouth sucked on it, then switched it on and started to tease her pussy with it, round her hairy hole she would go and after no more than a few moments she began to emit little delicate moans of pleasure, she then gave a jolt as the end of her toy touched against her clit.

'What are you thinking?'

She did not respond.

'Are you thinking about a cock?'

'I,' she replied, before saying, 'yes.'

'You know you're giving me a hard-on. You know what a hard-on is don't you?'

She nodded.

'Would you like to?'

She looked opened mouthed starring at the bulge in my dressing gown.

'You would like to see my cock, see what you've done to it.'

This time she nodded more purposefully, 'but I can't.'

'I know,' I reassured her, 'you can trust me.'

I slowly opened up my dressing gown and she looked intently at my cock whilst using the vibrator on herself.

'You've made him very hard indeed.'

She nodded.

'Is it making you wet knowing that you're responsible for this?' As I gave my cock a stroke.

'Yes.'

'Mm,' I replied. 'You want a closer look?'

She nodded.

I walked over to her stroking my cock as I looked down on the vibrator now sliding in and out of her very wet cunt, it was wet and glistening. At that moment I think if I had rolled condom on my cock she would have let me.

'You like my cock?'

She nodded.

'It is making you wet down there?'

'Yes.'

I edged even closer so my cock was just above her face, 'you want to touch it.'

'Can I?' She gasped.

I smiled to myself surprised and extremely turned on by her reply.

I grunted as I felt her hand touch my cock. 'This the first cock you've ever touched?'

'Yes.'

She seemed unsure of what to do as she stroked it a few times, I moaned as she gripped it and a tear of pre-cum escaped. When she saw it she let go.

I smiled, 'its pre cum it means I'm really turned on.'

'What's it for?'

'It's to lubricate my cock makes it easier to slide into things.'

'Oh,' she replied nervously as I massaged it into my cock.

'You want to try?'

She nodded as she gripped my cock in her hand and with her thumb massaged my glans using my pre-cum.

'Mmm,' I groaned, 'not so innocent as I thought.'

'Sorry.'

'You keep on doing that and you'll make me cum.' I had expected her to stop but she continued massaging me whilst fucking herself with the vibrator.

'You want to make me cum then?'

She nodded.

'Okay but you need to be careful.'

'Why?'

'Well if I cum its likely to be all over your tits.'

She gave a little moan.

'Ah, so you'd like that?'

She then looked at me, really wanton like leaving me in no doubt what she wanted.

'Make me cum then,' I instructed her.

As she wanked me off we looked into each other's eyes, it was the most erotic thing I had ever done. In time her moans became increasingly loud, 'are you close?' I asked by way of explanation.

'Yes,' she moaned.

I looked down at her pussy the small white vibrator going in and out, in and out, 'you want me to make you cum?'

'How?' She asked then just nodded.

With that I licked my two front fingers and put them down to the front of her pussy instantly locating her clit.

She gave a little shriek.

'That good?'

'Oh yes, yes,' she cried.

'Let's see if we can cum together, you still want me to cum all over your tits?'

'Yes,' she groaned.

With one hand I continued to wank my cock the other was rubbing her clit.

After no more than a minute she began panting, so with that letting go of my cock I gave her nipple a hard pinch.

'Oh...' she cried, then her body began to go rigid, 'oh no,' she cried, that set it off for me as I started to shoot all over her tits a good half-dozen globs covering them.

I stared at her cum covered tits for a while, admiring the sharp contrast in my white emission against her light brown skin. I then began to slowly massage it into her tits, really concentrating on her nipples. 'You like that don't you?'

She nodded.

'You're such a dirty slut aren't you?'

'Yes.'

'Just like Kate?'

She looked away.

It was then I pulled out the packet of condoms from my pocket, 'you know what these are don't you?'

She gasped in surprise, 'no, no we can't,' she replied rather half-heartedly.

I ignored her as I opened the packet and retrieved a condom, 'see this,' as I held the single wrapped condom in my hand, before placing it down on the bed next to her, 'if you ever want me to.'

She gasped.

'You just put that in an envelope and leave it in my pigeon hole, and we'll find a very good use for it. You know what I mean by that don't you.'

She nodded.

I didn't see much of Rachita for the next few days as I felt she was deliberately avoiding me and probably embarrassed by what she had done and let me do to her. It was therefore with some trepidation I saw a small envelope in my pigeon hole, the writing I recognised as Rachita's.

"Dear Steve," the letter began, "as you will see I have enclosed your condom so I would like to take you up on your offer if it is still valid. There is of course one condition Falguni must never find out about. I know Falguni is at uni all day on Thursday and I can be at the flat for 2.00pm, this should give us plenty of time."

I was in the lounge when I heard the front door open, a few moments later Rachita appeared. 'Hi Rachita, you okay?'

'I'm really nervous.'

'Don't be, you'll really enjoy it I promise.'

'I never thought anything like this would happen to me, especially with someone like you.'

'You mean a white boy?'

She nodded.

'Is that why you invited me as your housemate, hoping something would happen?'

'Not at all, Falguni wanted someone from a different culture, who was sensible.'

'She chose the wrong person then. What about you?'

Rachita sat down on the sofa. Bless her she looked really nervous and I was wondering whether she would go through with it. She looked down before she spoke, her words slow and quiet. 'I don't know, after you moved in I would look at you hoping you wouldn't notice and sometimes when I heard you in the shower I wondered what you would look like naked. What "it" would look like. But I never thought anything like this would ever happen. I never thought you would like a girl like me.'

I shook my head, and lied as I said, 'I noticed you straight away. But when I saw you for that first time, I thought you were a very sensible young lady.' I paused as I looked her up and down, 'but then when I saw you with the washing machine...'

'I thought you would be shocked and disgusted with me.'

'A bit shocked at first, but certainly not disgusted. In fact it turned me on. My cock got all stiff thinking about it. The thought of your hot cunt, the thought that you wanted sex, that was the turn-on the fact that you appeared so sensible, but deep down you're a very naughty girl aren't you?'

She nodded coyly, 'initially I felt really guilty and that people would know.'

'Would know what?'

She looked away, 'the other day, that you did that thing to me, and that I let you touch me there.'

'You mean when I came all over your tits, rubbed my white cum into them and touched your pussy?'

'I never thought I would let anyone do that to me, or that anyone would want to.'

'But you liked it?'

She nodded, 'when you brought out the condom.'

'Did you want me to roll it onto my cock and then slide it into your pussy?'

'I ...,' she groaned, 'I've never met someone as forward as you.'

'Not like the Indian boys back home then?'

She nodded.

'I bet if they knew what a hot body you had under your sensible clothes they'd be queuing up.'

'I don't know.'

'Yes I'm sure they would all want to fuck you.'

Rachita gasped in shock, then paused and composing herself, 'the next day I couldn't stop thinking about what we'd done.'

'Got you excited?'

'Yes.'

'Made you wet?'

'Yes, and...'

'Go on...'

'When I thought about it and what you wanted to do to me it made my nipples really hard, it could be a bit embarrassing, I could feel them against my clothing. I was worried people could tell I was aroused.'

I smiled, 'so once you got over the guilt and shame you thought you'd take me up on my offer?'

She nodded and with a nervous laugh replied, 'it's all I've been thinking about the last few days.'

'Me too.'

'I so envy the western girls they can do what they like and nobody cares. If I behaved like that my parents would be so, so cross, so this must remain a secret. Do you promise?'

'Yes.'

'On your honour?'

I stifled a smirk, 'yes I promise.'

I had remained standing throughout the conversation and sported a raging hard-on which did not go unnoticed by Rachita.

I grinned at her, 'you're making me very hard you know,' as I rubbed my trousers showing her the bulge. She gasped as I continued, 'that's going to be inside you soon.'

'I know.'

'Mmm inside your hot cunt.'

She responded with a jolt.

'Is that turning you on the thought of me inside you?'

'Yes.'.

I noticed her breathing had become increasingly shallow her face flustered and I could just make out her nipples now erect poking against her jumper. I smiled as I held out my hand to help her up from the settee, 'let's go to your bedroom.'

She nodded as she bit her bottom lip.

Once inside her bedroom I said, 'are you going to take your clothes off for me?'

I watched as she slowly and self consciously removed her jumper. Once removed I could clearly make out her swollen nipples. As she paused I asked, 'what's wrong?'

'You, staring at me.'

'Don't you like it?'

'I don't know it feels strange.'

'You know why I'm looking don't you?'

She looked a bit perplexed.

'Because you're making me very horny indeed,' as I took her hand and slowly rubbed it up and down the bulge in my trousers.

She gave a little moan.

I smiled, 'if you're a bit shy do you want me to get undressed, so you can see my cock again?'

She nodded.

I quickly took my top off as Rachita stared at my bare chest before I smiled as I pointed to my trousers. 'Do you want to unzip me?'

I let out a little gasp of delight as Rachita nodded as she stood in front of me and nervously began fumbling with my belt, then the top button of my trousers before slowly unzipping me. I grinned as I let my trousers fall to the floor. Rachita remained standing looking intently at my pants and breathing slowly and deeply.

'Give me your hand,' I whispered.

I took her hand in mine and brought it to the bulge placing the palm of her hand against it. With my hand over hers I gently rubbed myself then removed my hand allowing Rachita to rub me solo.

'Mmm,' I murmured, 'you can squeeze him if you like.'

Rachita responded by squeezing me.

'Do you want to pull my pants down?'

She nodded and slowly pulled them down freeing up my rock hard cock which twitched in expectation.

'Now take the rest of your clothes off for me.'

She complied without protest. I then slowly walked round her inspecting her. I stroked her breasts then down to her pussy, she gasped as I slipped a finger into her.

'Mmmm very nice, now you do want this don't you? You do want to get fucked?'

'Yes, but nobody must ever find out if my family...'

'Say it,' I interrupted.

Say what?'

'Say, "I want you to fuck my cunt with your big white cock?"'

'I...'

'Say it.'

Looking down at the floor she said, 'I want you to fuck my cunt with your big white cock.'

'Mmm, good girl, now I've got a special surprise for you.'

'What ii it?' she asked as she looked at me nervously.

I took hold of her hand, 'follow me,' as I led her by the hand into the kitchen. Still holding her hand I whispered, 'your special surprise.'

'I don't understand.'

I smiled as I ushered her forwards, 'the washing machine,' and by way of explanation, 'I'm going to fuck you whilst you sit on the washing machine.'

'I...'

'It'll be good, my cock deep inside you and those vibrations too.'

I didn't let her reply as I ripped open the condom packet, took it out, pinched the teat and placed over my swollen glans. 'Do you want to roll it down for me?'

She nodded.

'You probably need the practice.'

Rachita came over and kneeling down gently rolled the condom down my throbbing erection. I was expecting her to be clumsy but she rolled it like a pro, 'mmm, very good, sure you've not done that before?' As I helped her to her feet.

'I've never done anything like this before.'

We stood facing each other for a few moments, my condom encased cock pointing upwards towards her breasts. I smiled and tilting my head downwards beckoned her to kiss me. We snogged for a while as I stroked a nipple in turn, then my hand wandered lower over her rounded belly and down to her pussy. As I moved my hand away, I could actually feel the heat emanating from between her legs. I gently cupped her pussy, her thick dark pussy hair springy to the touch. Then down slightly parting her lips, Rachita whimpered as I slid a finger into her pussy. 'Mmmmm,' I commented.

I smiled at Rachita and gently stroked a nipple before manoeuvring her backwards towards the machine. She gave out a shiver as her buttocks came into contact with the metal. She looked a bit nervous.

'Are you okay?'

'I'm really scared.'

'Don't worry, it won't hurt.'

'No, not that, if anyone ever found out.'

'It can be our little secret,' I smiled as I instructed her, 'put the palm of your hands on the machine and ease yourself up.'

A few moments later I stood between her thighs, like her pussy I could feel the heat emanating from them.

'Put your hands either side of the machine and behind you.' She looked a bit confused so I said, 'you need to tilt yourself backwards and open your legs a bit.'

She nodded as she obeyed my instruction.

I smiled as she parted her legs and leant backwards which raised her pussy. Edging forward I asked, 'you okay?'

'I can't believe I'm doing this.'

'Still time to change your mind.'

She looked down at my cock, bit her lip as she replied, 'no, I want you to.'

'Want me to do what?' I teased.

'Do it to me,' she replied in a whisper.

'Right answer, I replied with a smile before butting my cock up against her pussy lips. Rachita replied with a soft moan. I then teased it against her lips which made her whimper in expectation. I smiled as I whispered, 'look at me.'

'Why?'

'I want to look into your eyes as you experience it for the first time.'

She nodded. Her large brown eyes were filled with lust an expectation. Staring intently at her I slowly slid my cock about an inch into her virgin pussy.

I felt her flinch a little, but that was soon replaced as she let out a soft moan. As for her pussy, it was incredibly tight as I felt it stretch the rubber. I slid a bit further into her, very slowly mindful it was her first time and worried her tightness could cause the condom to split. Rachita was emitting gentle moans continually. I paused for a moment as I asked, 'you okay?'

'Yes, it feels really big inside me.'

'I'm not all the way in yet.'

She responded with a gasp of surprise.

'There's a bit more of me,' as I finally slid all the way into her.

Rachita gave out a long soft groan.

'So no longer a virgin?'

She looked down and nodded.

'So how does it feel?'

'Amazing.'

'Better than your vibrator?'

She nodded before saying, 'it feels much bigger too.'

'I'll just stay like this for a moment so you can get used to it.' Rachita did not respond but looked a bit confused. I smiled as I explained, 'then I'll slowly slide in and out of you.'

Rachita nodded.

A while later I gently eased my cock out of her. As I did so her tight pussy gripped against the condom almost wanting to separate me from the rubber. Once all the way out of her I looked down at the condom. Its end no longer sitting tightly against my glans. Gripping the base of my cock I pulled the condom down so it was in its original position. By way of explanation I said to Rachita, 'your tight pussy is trying to tear the condom off.'

She replied with a nervous laugh.

'What?'

She looked down at my cock, 'please be careful.'

I nodded as I reassured her, 'I'll go nice and slow to start off with,' and with that I slid back inside her again which caused her to moan.

'That feel good?'

She nodded.

'Good, it feels really good for me too,' as I gently slid back out of her. 'Mmmm, back inside,' I said softly by way of explanation as I sunk deep inside her.

Rachita responded with a long sigh of lust.

'Fuck,' I commented as I remained inside her.

Rachita looked at me with her big brown but not so innocent eyes.

'What?' I asked.

'I can't believe I'm doing this.'

'I know,' I nodded. 'Better make the most of it.'

I didn't let her reply as still inside her I looked down and stroked the soft skin between her large breasts before taking one in each hand. After feeling them I leant down and forward and we resumed our earlier snogging.

Rachita must have been turned on as I felt her heels against the backs of my lower calves pulling me closer and my cock deeper inside her. We continued snogging for a bit longer before I gently pulled away and whispered in her ear, 'let me fuck your pussy.'