An Urban Myth is Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned in acknowledgement as I slid out of her before gently sliding back in. As I continued to gently fuck her I noticed her mouth was open so I inserted a finger, she groaned then moaned as she began to suck it. Surprised I asked, 'you like that?'

She nodded.

'I bet you'd prefer to suck on a cock though, that's right sucking on a cock as you're getting fucked.'

This time it was me who groaned as I felt her pussy tighten against me. 'So you would, one cock's not good enough you want two. One in your pussy the other one in your mouth.'

She replied with a long slow moan.

'You want me to go a bit harder now?'

Rachita nodded.

I slid into her faster and with more momentum eliciting a groan from her, 'you like that then?'

'Yes,' she replied before adding, 'please don't stop.'

I continued fucking her varying my strokes, long and short, gentle and hard, Rachita was moaning throughout. I looked down and saw how the condom was coated with her juices.

After a few minutes I gently slid out of her which caused a groan of disappointment. 'Now time for your special surprise,' as I leant down and turned on the washing machine. I had already set it to a spin cycle and in a few seconds its drum was rotating.

I stood back and looked at Rachita who began to moan as the vibrations from the machine caused her tummy and tits to wobble.

'That good?'

She nodded.

'It'll feel even better when I put this,' I pointed at my cock, 'back inside you.'

She moaned softly.

I smiled as I edged forward. The vibrations from the washing machine were being transferred to her pussy, causing it to move up, down, left right. I held my cock against her vibrating clit which caused her to whimper.

'Please.' she begged.

'Tell me Rachita, tell me what you want.'

Looking down at it, 'put it inside me.'

I paused.

'Oh Steve, Steve, put it back inside me oh please...'

I smiled as I slowly slid into her pussy. I felt the tops of my thighs come into contact with the vibrating machine so I too was able to feel the vibrations.

'That good.'

She nodded, before pointing to her pussy, 'I can really feel it.'

Raising my voice above the din of the washing machine, 'you like the vibrations then?'

Rachita responded with a moan as she tried to bring her legs behind me.

'Want to go deeper then?'

Not waiting for a reply I slid right into her, circling her lower back tightly and pulling her forward so I was even deeper inside her. Rachita responded with a deep moan. 'Feel good?'

'Yes,' she panted.

Our faces were only inches apart as we stared deep into each other eyes. I don't know what Rachita was thinking but I could not believe what I thought to be a timid plain Indian girl was such a wanton slut. Without prompting she leant into me and began to kiss and soon our tongues were exploring each other's mouths. I recalled kissing her neck and nibbling on her earlobe all the time I was so deep inside her. Next I pulled right out of her which caused her to moan in frustration.

I smiled as I ran my cock slowly up and down her exposed vibrating clit before sliding back inside her, causing her to cry out, 'oh Steve.'

'Yes.'

She leant forward gripping her thighs round the back of my legs and started panting. I could feel her hot breath against the side of my face as she started to moan and groan.

'Are you alright?'

'Yes,' she hissed.

'Are you going to cum for me?'

'I, I think so.'

With that I pushed myself even deeper into her.

'Ohhhh,' she moaned.

'I want you to cum on my cock.'

'Mmmmm...'

I took one of her heavy fleshy breasts in my hands, bending down and bringing a nipple to my mouth, I licked and nibbled it as my cock remained deep inside her. Her moaning increased as did the pressure she was exerting with her legs.

'Ahhh,' she cried as she gripped my wrist. 'Ohh,' I looked at her brown eyes they were wild and wanton with lust.

'Are you okay?'

'Yes, yes, oh I think...'

'Mmmm, that's it, you cum on my cock.'

'Oh,' she cried out, 'oh Steve, Steve, Steve!'

It was such a huge turn on hearing her cry out my name and then when she did finally cum. Her pussy muscles tightening on my cock, her panting bucking up and down on the washing machine gripping my shoulder as she rode her first proper orgasm. I fought the urge not to cum myself.

In time her grip slackened and her breathing slowly began to return to normal.

She looked expectant, nervous, worried and excited.

'You liked that?'

She nodded.

I slipped all of the way out of her and pointing to the end of the condom, 'I've not cum yet,' before sliding back into her.

I continued to fuck her with long slow gentle strokes as she continued to come down from her violent orgasm. Every time I slid into her I experienced the sensation of her bare thighs against mine, skin on skin. Her skin was so soft and warm.

Sliding out of her, I then slowly slipped a finger inside her pussy, genuinely surprised at how wet she was, she moaned as I inserted another finger and slowly moved them backwards and forwards. I looked down at my fingers as they slid out of her seeing how they were covered in her juices. As I slid back inside her I couldn't stop thinking about how wet she was, her wet bare insides against mine.

I gave a little moan to myself, I felt my heart beat faster as I asked, 'you are definitely a virgin?'

'Yes, I've never been with anyone else.'

'Mmm,' I moaned to myself as I thought about what I was about to do, something I certainly hadn't planned. I gave her a sly smile as I said, 'close your eyes for me, I have a special, special surprise for you.'

She complied.

I turned my back on her, did the naughty deed before slowly sliding into her. 'Oh fuck, fuck, fuck,' I groaned.

'That feels so good, fucking incredible,' as I properly experienced her for the first time. Against my bare skin she was incredibly wet and hot as it felt like every nerve ending was receiving its own special sexy treatment.

I looked at Rachita who still had her eyes closed, 'does it feel better for you?'

She opened her eyes, looking a bit perplexed until I dangled something in front of her. Then a look of horror as she looked down.

'Can you see it?' I asked as I eased out of her.

She nodded clearly shaken.

I slowly slid back inside her, 'mm that's right, my bare white-boy cock going back inside your Indian pussy? It's so much better without this, as I threw the condom onto the floor.

'No no!' She cried out.

'Oh, yes yes! Look how wet you've made it.'

She looked down.

'That's right you just see how wet you're hot juicy cunt has made my cock.'

'Stop, you'll get me pregnant.'

'Only if I cum inside you and we don't want that.'

'No!'

'Just relax then and take my bare cock.'

'I...'

'I promise not to cum inside you.'

She bit her bottom lip and looked down.

'Good girl, you looking to see how wet you've made it?'

She nodded.

'Does that turn you on?'

She did not respond but gave a gentle moan as I slid back inside her.

'Without that nasty condom I can really feel your wetness and your pussy's definitely getting wetter. Is my bare cock doing that to you?'

She looked downwards and mumbled, 'this is so wrong.'

'What would you parents be thinking if they could see you right now, having unprotected sex with a white boy eh?'

'I don't know,' she replied shakily.

'Their darling daughter taking a bare white cock, when she should be saving herself for a nice Indian boy?'

I continued, 'this is how to have sex properly, without that nasty condom, skin on skin, mmm...'

'Please...'

'Please,' I replied, 'is it please pull out or please keep it inside me, slowly fucking you?'

She did not respond instead just looked down at what I was doing to her.

'I see, so it's please keep fucking me with your bare white cock.'

She let out a little moan.

'Rachita, just tell me to pull out of you and I promise will.'

She shook her head, before muttering under her breath, 'I'm such a bad person.'

I smiled before commenting, 'no you're not, you just like sex it's perfectly normal.'

She gave another moan as I slid all the way into her.

'I bet you're glad you never saved yourself for your wedding now?'

She nodded.

'So do you like it without the condom?'

She looked down as my cock slid into her again, 'I don't ...' she paused, 'I'm worried you might...'

'I won't do anything you don't want me to Rachita.'

She nodded her face less anxious.

I smiled, 'you're pussy felt good earlier, but without the condom it's amazing.'

She nodded

'I can really feel it.'

She looked at me a hint of perplex ion in her expression.

'With the condom I can't properly feel the insides of your pussy, gently caressing my cock, so slippery yet so wet.' I looked deep into her eyes as I felt my balls tighten. I then closed my eyes and tried to think of something else as I squeezed my butt cheeks together.

The look of anxiety had returned to Rachita's face and for good reason.

I acknowledged this by commenting, 'your wet pussy, I nearly made it a hell of a lot wetter just then.' I immediately slid out of her, 'you can trust me you know.'

I stood silently a foot or so away from her where she still sat naked on the washing machine. Smiling I looked her up and down and then stared down at my cock which remained as hard as it's ever been.

In response Rachita opened her legs a little. I groaned as I saw her sexy pussy. Some of her pubic hair was matted against her slick lips that remained open and inviting.

'Can I put it back in?'

She nodded.

I smiled again as I edged towards her and slowly slid back inside her.

'Ohh,' I moaned, 'Oh Rachita, you're even wetter, you feel amazing, so good.' I paused as I remarked, 'I need to be careful.'

She swallowed hard.

'That's right, I'm so close any second now I'm going to cum, so I'll need to pull out so I can do it on your tits.'

She nodded and gave a naughty smile.

'You liked that didn't you?'

She gave an appreciative moan.

'Such a dirty little slut aren't you?'

She nodded.

I continued to slip gently in and out of her, her pussy felt so good I wanted it to last but I was mindful I was getting closer and closer to the point of no return as I let out a long moan.

'What is it?'

'You and your pussy, ahh you're so fucking wet. What's making you so wet? Tell me?''

Rachita remained silent save for her gentle moaning which she had conducted throughout.

'You know what I think, it's the thought of me cumming inside you that's making you so wet.'

She shook her head.

Ignoring her I continued, 'I think you want me to cum inside that pussy of yours, so when you next fly back home you'll have something special to take back to your parents.'

'I don't understand.'

'My baby.'

She shrieked.

'That's what's making you so wet,' I paused as I stroked my fingertips along her tummy, 'is it the thought of my white baby inside you.'

'No.'

'But why are you getting so wet.'

'I...,' she replied as she squirmed.

'The wetter that pussy of yours gets...'

I expected a response, to push me away at least, but she did nothing as I remained deep inside her

'Is that what's doing it?'

'I don't know.'

'Tell me Rachita.'

She bit her bottom lip as she breathed deeply in and out.

I slipped about half an inch out then slowly back in. 'I'm so close Rachita, all you have to do is nod your head and I'll cum inside you. Is that what you want?'

'I...' she tried to speak

'What is it?'

She groaned.

'Do you want me to stay inside you?'

'Ohh...' she moaned as she closed her eyes.

'Rachita!'

She ignored me as she pinched one of her nipples before bringing the palms of her hands down on the surface of the washing machine and thrusting forward before letting out a long slow moan. I felt her pussy grip my cock tightly and deep inside her I felt an increase in her wetness.

I could not hold back any longer as I proclaimed, 'Oh Rachita, I'm going to cum, I can't hold it any longer. Oh sorry, sorry Rachita, it's too late I can't pull out.

'I'm going to cum inside you, I'm going to give you my baby, yes my white baby, that's what you want isn't it?'

Rachita suddenly came alive opening her eyes wide and shaking her head. The look of shock and horror on her face was a site to behold.

But as I simultaneously pushed her back against the top of the washing machine and gripped my cock there was something strange about her as I looked into her eyes.

As the first jet of my cum arced upwards and splattered on her face I had expected her look to change to one of relief. Another jet landed on her tits, surely she should have realised all along I had no intention of cumming inside her. After that second jet I had expected her look to have definitely changed but it remained one of abject horror.

I was about to verbally confirm I had not impregnated her when it suddenly dawned on me what I thought was originally so strange about her look. It was the realisation she was not looking at me or downwards to her pussy which she believed was filled with my virile cum.

No.

Instead her eyes were looking through me, beyond me and her earlier facial characteristics instead of dissipating had magnified tenfold.

My heart actually missed a beat as I realised I didn't need to look over my shoulder to realise Rachita and I were no longer alone.