Ana de Armas - Double Measures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know if it was the alcohol kicking in or just her free, bold attitude being sexy and single on vacation, but she stared him down for another moment then flicked her eyebrows up at him, letting her tongue play over her lips provocatively. Ana smiled and turned away again to view the rest of the bar, enjoying her people watching, but it had given the come-on that the guy was waiting for. Before she could blink it seemed like he was there, or rather they were as his friend sidled up a moment behind him, the beautiful Cuban actress turning to take them in as they arrived, seeming larger than life as they stood beside her seated on the stool at the bar.

"Good evening," she said after a pause that hung on the air, seeming like they had immediately lost their nerve to speak to her since she assumed they knew who she was.

"Hey, Ana right?" the first one, boldest of the pair that had winked at her, started with, proving her right.

"Yeah that's right, Ana de Armas as you evidently know," she smiled, her winning smile beaming over the cocktail as she took another sip, playing with the straws and stirring the ice around the glass.

"Oh I know," he said, hesitating a moment.

"Sorry, I'm Ryan," he said, holding out his hand, realising he hadn't actually introduced himself to her. He was tall with sandy coloured hair, slim build just looking casual in a shirt and jeans.

"Pleased to meet you," she said giving it a shake, pausing as he quickly lifted it to plant a kiss on her knuckles.

"And who's your friend?" she continued, looking past him to his comrade, standing patiently behind and just to the side of him, shorter with dark hair and distinguished features, looking smarter in a jacket over a white t-shirt that clearly showed he had a bit of muscle to him. His calm, confident demeanour oozed sex appeal, or at least it did to Ana right then with a few shots inside her.

"I'm Damon," he said with a smile as he stepped up to equally plant a kiss on her hand and almost stake his claim. Ana wasn't blind or drunk enough yet to fail to notice their interest in her, figuring they both wanted a chat with her...and that was fine. It was only a polite drink after all.

"Nice to meet you guys, want to grab a seat here?" she said, looking round and indicating the curiously empty stools next to her, almost a surprise that nobody had sat down to put the moves on her already.

"Sounds great," Damon said, his voice breaking through the hubbub of the restaurant, deeper and more commanding than she'd expected. They both stepped up next to the bar and slid onto a stool, Ana leaning back into the bar as they shifted away a little, allowing her to see them both as she sipped at her cocktail again.

"So what are you doing here all alone?" Ryan asked, signalling to the barman.

"What makes you think I'm here all helpless and alone?" Ana retorted playfully, making them both smile.

"I never said you were helpless, and I've not seen you with anyone else. I can't imagine many people would leave you alone for too long either," he replied.

"We certainly didn't want to," Damon added, making her giggle as she sipped her fruity cocktail.

"But please, tell us if you're expecting someone else to come back, we don't want to interrupt," Ryan said, joking but quite sincerely.

"No don't worry, I'm alone," she said.

"What brings you here alone? Are you filming here or something?" Damon asked, making her look back over to him as Ryan spoke to the barman. It took him considerably longer to flag him down than the gorgeous Ana, unsurprisingly.

"No I'm actually from here, if you didn't know. I'm just back here taking a break between projects, I needed some proper time to recharge before the next thing you know?" she said.

"Two beers," Ryan said, ordering a beer for him and Damon, "Ana, would you like anything?" he added, wanting the chance to buy her a drink.

"Let me see here," she said, turning back to the menu even as she drained her glass of her existing cocktail. The barman's typical impatience, or rather urge to crack on since he was getting busier, was placated as she cute actress took a moment to choose. She selected another of the house-designed cocktails, a passion fruit affair this time, which the barman immediately set to work making, focusing on that over getting the guys their beers. They didn't care those as they were enraptured by Ana herself and another beer could wait.

"How's the cocktails here?" Damon asked.

"Free...now. So they're gonna taste a lot better I suspect," she teased, flicking her tongue a little with a wink as she slurped the last of her existing one down and stood the glass back on the bar.

"I'm sure. So how's the vacation going?" he asked as Ryan was waiting for their drinks.

"It's going good, relaxing. The weather's lovely here which you always hope for on a holiday," she said.

"Of course," he murmured, just letting her speak.

"And it's been...simple. More straightforward. No fuss and hassle of my day-to-day, no time pressures right now, I've just been able to relax a bit more," she said.

"That's what vacations are for, you get to recharge your batteries," he said, agreeing that sounded exactly like what was needed.

"It's lovely to be back here, I don't get home enough really and it's so long since I left now, I just feel in touch with my roots coming back here," she added.

"Sounds like a bit of a journey," Damon said as Ryan paid for their drinks.

"I guess it is. So how about you guys, what are you doing here?" she said, changing it to focus on them, turning to glance at Ryan as he slid his wallet away and turned to gift her the colourful cocktail with straws and an umbrella waiting for her.

"Ooh thank you," she said, eyes widening as she took in the deep pink beverage, carefully taking the glass from him as she sat back. Ryan carefully handed a beer over to Damon past her, making absolutely sure not to knock the slender actress in the process as she took an initial sip of the drink.

"Thanks man," Damon said, taking the beer from him and pausing a moment to clink their bottles over her head before they both took a sip.

"Hey hey, no fair. Don't I get to clink?" Ana immediately piped up, holding her drink up and looking between them with a playful pout.

"Of course you do," Ryan said, lowering his bottle to her for Ana to immediately touch her glass to his with an unsatisfying clunk, not ringing in the way she'd have hoped, before she swung it back towards Damon and hit his a bit hard, not anticipating him moving down to meet her and giving a slight cry of surprise and concern.

"Whoops," she exclaimed as the cocktail slopped a little over her fingers, balancing it quickly and avoiding her dress

"My fault, sorry," Damon said, quickly pulling the bottle back and grabbing a few napkins from the bar for her with his other hand.

"No problem," Ana smiled, carefully standing the cocktail down and shaking her hand off. She took the napkins in her spare hand but then paused, catching Damon's look and staring him straight in the eyes as she raised her fingers and slowly, sensuously sucked them clean one after another to taste the cocktail from them. She let the tip of the little one hang between her teeth a moment, just a fraction of a second, pursing her plump lips around it before she pulled it out and smiled.

"Thanks," she said, wiping her fingers with the napkins now.

"No problem," Damon murmured, momentarily set back by the clearly deliberate display by Ana. Ryan had just been watching with a half smile from the other side of her, waiting for a moment to talk as he'd sipped his beer.

"So, what are you guys doing here? We never had a chance to discuss that," she said, composing herself and picking her cocktail back up to take another tasty sip, barely able to taste the alcohol that was in it.

"We just thought we'd grab a holiday, everyone says how beautiful Cuba is so we thought let's come and check it out," Ryan replied.

"Oh absolutely, well this place is gorgeous, I hope you've seen that already," she enthused. She really did love her home country for all its foibles and flaws.

"We have, it's a beautiful place, no doubt about that and the weather has been perfect for us to go out and experience it all. It's certainly different to other places either of us have been," he said.

"How long have you guys been here?" Ana asked.

"Four days now, it's been tiring, we've both done a long of walking," Ryan said.

"I bet, there's so much to see. But you guys look like you're up to it, young and fit as you are," Ana said, eyeing him sexily sideways from her glass as she took a long sip of her cocktail, going through her drink far too quickly. She realised they were younger than her by a few years, mid twenties and in the prime of their lives, both clearly in good shape and ready to give her every ounce of their energy. She immediately chastised herself, knowing that was just her single mind getting ahead of itself; neither one had propositioned her and they were having a nice chat now, though she would be blind if she pretended they didn't fancy a ride.

"Have you been walking a lot, Ana?" Damon asked, "or have you been chauffeured around?"

"I've been walking, it's just me here taking a trip, I'm melting back into the culture so there's no fancy cars or service for me right now. It would defeat the point," she said, knowing he was only teasing.

"So, have you boys run into any other movie stars here?" she joked, looking between them as she slurped at the straws.

"Not so many no, maybe they all just ran out when they saw us coming," Ryan interjected with a smile.

"Yeah that's it, all just avoiding us," Damon added, both of them laughing a little, Ana joining in.

"Well I guess I've drawn the short straw huh?" she said.

"I suppose so, sorry about that," Ryan replied.

"Don't worry, I don't mind...and I doubt it's short," she quipped, giving a bit more of a cheeky come-on as she drained the glass once more, realising how quick she was drinking now.

"Has your holiday been everything you hoped?" Damon asked, sliding a little closer to her and letting his eyes stray just a little, Ana catching the moment they peeked down her yellow sun dress at her humble but perky breasts.

"Pretty much, but nothing can deliver it all, can it?" she said, the slightest inflection at the end, almost a question, almost begging them to fill that space. It hung in the air, just a moment where she wasn't sure they would take the bait, but she felt relief and excitement that Damon did.

"Perhaps. It depends what you think it's missing," he said carefully, not wanting to push her too hard. Ana hesitated, holding back with the cutest bit of her lip, just glancing between them again.

"Yeah Ana, what are you missing? Surely you could make this trip anything," he said, the little bit of pressure building on her to reveal what she wanted. It was how she liked it, wanting them to tempt her into breaking her secret. She crossed her legs, her smooth thighs flicking her skirt up a touch more than she intended, noticing Ryan's eyes immediately flit down to take in the glimpse up her skirt to her less than concealing black underwear.

"I don't know just... a special something," she said quietly.

"What makes a holiday special for you, Ana?" Ryan asked, quite gently, evidently not wanting to overplay his hand.

"More drinks," she said after a pause, breaking the atmosphere and tension momentarily, hearing their sighs of frustration and release as she kept them waiting.

"What do you want?" Damon asked, reaching for his wallet.

"I've got this one, don't you worry, anything you want," she said.

"Tequila," Damon replied, cool and calm, decisive.

"Same for me," Ryan said, in sync with his friend.

"Ok wow straightforward, I'll join you," she said, a little louder than she meant to as she spun towards the bar, alcohol kicking in and releasing her inhibitions. She signalled the very helpful barman, finishing up payment with another customer but still managing to get to her before any of his supporting staff. She wondered if they knew he liked her so left her just for him to serve...and then wondered if maybe she was blowing smoke up her own ass.

"What can I get you?" he said, raising his voice over the increased noise of the place.

"Three shots of tequila, with salt and lime," she said.

"Wow ok turning it up now," he smiled before turning away to grab three glasses and line them up on the bar before her. He grabbed the bottle of Jose Cuervo and poured them out for her, then grabbed a plate and laid out three slices of lime, and finally added the packets of salt.

"There you go, on your tab," he said, offering it to her even as someone else flagged down his services.

"Thanks," she called as he had to turn away. Spinning back to the guys, she held up the plate for them.

"Here, take your salt," she said, which each of them grabbed. She didn't need to instruct them and they tore the packets open, shaking it onto their hand in readiness faster than she could herself.

"Now grab you lime and your shot, then we all do this together," she said, picking up hers, waiting as the guys did the same, careful not to drop the salt as they got a grip of the fruit slices then picked up their glasses.

"We all ready?" Ana said, glancing between them, shots at the ready.

"Let's do this," Ryan said.

"On three. One, two....three," Ana said, the momentarily delay to just keep them waiting before it all happened; they licked the salt off their hands, both of them loving the sight of Ana extending her tongue and lapping it up, then they bolted the shots back, Ryan in a sudden motion and Damon in a more smooth, relaxed manner, much the same as Ana as she poured it rapidly into her mouth and gulped it down with the pair of them. She let out a rasping breath as the burn hit her, quickly biting into the lime slice as the guys did the same, Damon smiling at her reaction. It grated her how they both seemed to handle it fine, experienced and practiced as shots of tequila it seemed as she struggled a bit with it, niggling her as it had been her idea to join them.

"That's some good tequila," Ryan said, throwing his slice back onto the plate as Damon did the same, Ana shuddering as the intensity of it all hit her, shivering and chucking the slice down with theirs.

"I guess I'm not in the mood for it tonight," she mumbled, licking her lips as she wiped her fingers on a remaining napkin she'd left on the bar behind her.

"Maybe something else then," Ryan said, offering whatever it was she wanted.

"In a minute perhaps," she smiled, needing a break before she drank anything else.

"So, what is it you think you're vacation's missing?" Damon said, resuming the loaded conversation they'd been having before her interruption.

"Yeah how could we....how could this be more special than your home?" Ryan added, stumbling over his words a little.

"I don't know," Ana said with a smile, playfully stepping over his near-mistake, knowing what they offered, "just something...different. Something new or unexpected," she said a little wistfully. It was hard to express just what she was after, though she had a bit of an idea.

"Well, I'm sure you can find anything you want to...stimulate you," Damon said with a slight, suggestive smile that told her all he was thinking about, noticing as he glanced down over her legs as she looked back to Ryan on her other side.

"Yeah, meet anyone you want to excite you or show you something new," Ryan added, following on. She glanced between them, biting her lip again cutely and thinking about it; they both clearly wanted to fuck her, they were vying for her attentions and whilst they were obviously friends she knew one or the other wanted to be the winner and take her back to their hotel room. It made her seem like some prize to be won, but she took the positives in that being that they both wanted her so badly, it made her feel sexy and desired. And as she buzzed from the alcohol she just let the free atmosphere of the vacation flow over her, leaving her everyday self behind and deciding to be someone a little bit different in Cuba, Havana Ana, and she couldn't deny that she wanted a fuck tonight. She wanted that passion and lust, that physical connection as a guy took her as his woman and made her his, that primal pleasure.

Only she couldn't choose; both guys were polite, pleasant, attractive in a manly fashion that told her they would handle her just fine and very eager to take her upstairs. She fancied a go with both of them if she was honest with herself but she just didn't know how she could choose between them, so it was neither of them...

Or both of them.

The thought crossed her mind and she felt her heart surge, the cold swell of adrenaline going through her body and an instinctive squeeze of her thighs. Both of them at the same time, two guys at once, to fuck her like she'd never been fucked before. Having never had a threesome, though it had been suggested to her more than once with another woman involved, it was new, bold and interesting....and maybe exactly the kind of excitement she was looking for. She glanced between them again as she contemplated it, telling herself she couldn't do that, it was a ridiculous thought...then moments later the opposite, assuring herself of course she could, why shouldn't she?

And after all why not? The decision was made though she wouldn't quite admit it to herself and she still had to get them to agree to do it, not all guys were going to be up for that regardless of who she was. Her hand was shaking and she kept it pressed to her leg as she steeled herself to sell the idea, hoping they would be open to it.

"Well, maybe I've met them already," she said quietly, looking up to both of them pointedly with her big eyes. Neither one of them spoke, meeting eyes with one another, sensing this was the moment where things would get decided and neither wanted to speak first.

"It would certainly give me that new experience, maybe that I'm lacking," she murmured. They thought she just meant going with a random guy she'd met in a hotel, not what she really had in mind.

"Who you have in mind?" Ryan ventured, breaking first and asking. Like most men, they needed a direct answer, Ana feeling their eyes burning into her as she made them wait. She glanced back at the bar and caught the barman at the perfect moment, stopping him.

"Three shots of rum, make them doubles," she said clearly.

"Right away," he answered and she turned back to the guys.

"You," she said, turning to look at Damon, her tone authoritative yet feminine, knowing Ryan's height would sink at hearing it, until she turned to him a fraction later to add "and you."

There was silence, hanging over them as the guys processed what she'd just said, taking a moment to be sure she'd what she they thought she had. Ana knew they were holding back, seeing if she was playing or they'd misheard her.

"I can't choose between you guys, so how about both of you? Two at a time, you both come upstairs with me to my hotel room right now and give me what I need," she said, taking charge, cool and calm now, making her play and knowing if this played out it was the last time she'd be in control all evening. The drinks were placed down behind her, making her pause to lean back and say thanks for them, the three shots of dark rum waiting.

"What do you think?" she said, looking between them, a naughty smile on her full lips having sold the idea to herself completely now, giving herself up to it and knowing her body and soul would be rewarded if it worked out. She'd decided to be direct, there would be no ambiguity then. Damon and Ryan shared a look, locking eyes in that intense moment that would decide this; it was sharp, lingering, a gaze that said 'I'm up for it if you are' to one another, that they would share this experience in order to get Ana in the sack. It was that kind of look, the slightest of glances that said everything between them, the tiniest nod.