Ana de Armas - Double Measures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

It was her first threesome and god it was exactly what she needed, the sensations and excitement were just incredible and she didn't know what to do next, but it didn't matter as they were quite fine taking charge of her body and pumping her relentlessly. Ryan was starting to slam into her now, burying every inch of himself inside her as Damon's hand had twisted into her hair again now and he was shoving his hips forward to thrust into her mouth given her incoherent blowjob though she managed to keep sucking and applying her tongue.

She gagged and coughed as Damon shoved into her throat, picking up the pace in turn, the two guys somehow getting into a perfect rhythm to rock her forwards into the thick cock plunging into her throat and then back onto the rock hard cock smashing into her pussy from behind. Her eyes watered, her murmurs muffled by the face fuck she was enduring as her body was plundered much to her enjoyment, being taken harder than perhaps she'd imagined but she was loving every second of it as they introduced her to a threesome. She wondered why she'd left it so long, squeezing her pussy and shoving back to get him as deep as possible before she thrust forwards to choke on the thick prick in her mouth, loving the dominating hand on the back of her head.

"Can I get a turn?" Damon said over her to his friend, not looking up from the Latina cutie gagging on his cock as her make-up ran down her cheeks.

"Sure," Ryan replied, shoving deep and holding himself as he ground against Ana, making her clench harder and groan in pleasure, new sensations somehow unlocked as he paused. He gave her several more hard, intense shoves of himself, only serving to shove her forwards onto Damon's cock before he pulled back and slipped out of her slick pussy abruptly and laid a hard smack on her ass that made her yelp. Damon pulled out of her mouth and stepped past his friend, Ana gasping and trying to catch her breath, reaching up to wipe her eyes and get a glance at them, confident and dominating her.

Damon quickly discarded the rest of his clothes as she glanced back to him over her shoulder, him looking her in the eyes with a stare that said she was going to get everything he fancied giving her. Not that she minded that, it was what she'd come for though she imagined the ride was going to be rougher than she'd initially anticipated but that only spurred her to go for it more, not having had a good rough fuck in a while. She tingled as he grabbed her ankle and yanked her back on the bed with ease, his strength evident, his build impressively strong as he pulled her flat and then tossed her casually over on her back, the actress flailing clumsily.

It didn't matter as he swept her legs into his arms, slipping her thong off her feet and casting it aside to leave her completely naked for him as he pulled himself between her legs. With her feet pulled over his shoulders he grabbed himself and guided his bulging purple head to her silky entrance and pushed slowly but inexorably inside her to make both of them gasp as he stretched her open a bit more; he was thicker than Ryan, his head bulging inside her delicate walls as he tunnelling inside her and opened her slick, snug vagina just a bit further than before. He was controlled, taking his time and letting her enjoy it, and himself, as he slowly pushed himself balls deep into her and thrust against the back of her thighs to make her take every millimetre of himself.

"Oh mierda, no pares," she breathed heavily as she reached up to push her hair back from her sweaty face, closing her eyes as she rocked on the bed with his fucking, Damon holding her legs for perfect leverage as he cranked her onto his cock so she took every inch. His strokes were deliberate and powerful, pulling back slower then jamming himself into her hard so she jolted on the bed, gasping and grunting every time he did it as her fingernails dug into the sheets. He gazed down over her body, tight and toned beneath him, her lightly defined abs tensing up as he fucked her, watching his cock drive in and out of her as it split her sweet, stubbly pussy lips. She wasn't quite up to date on her shaving but neither him nor Ryan cared as they plundered her petite body, loving every second with the star.

Not intending to miss out now that Damon was fucking her, Ryan stepped in close to the bed and boldly grabbed her hair, making her cry through her gasps as she looked up to see his rock hard cock over her, his hand at his base to control it as she took it in and bounced beneath him from his fucking. Ana gasped and a smile spread over her face as Ryan dipped down and slapped his long cock on her cheek, making her tingle in excitement as they just took her places she'd never been before, laying back to get fucked by a lovely thick cock as another tapped hotly on her face, straight from her pussy at that. He didn't waste too much time, giving her a few slaps to make her giggle before pressing his head into her mouth and groaning as Ana just took it, letting his pulsing cock slide into her mouth and over her tongue.

She felt him strain, a huge bulge of ecstasy as she took it in, tasting herself on him and shivering herself in naughty pleasure as he wasted little time in letting her suck his tip before pushing down into her mouth. Ana choked but fought it back, eyes instantly watering as Ryan shoved his long cock down her throat and, due to her position, easily managed to get deeper than Damon had previously.

Her failure to resist was all the encouragement he needed and after pulling back to let her get her breath he immediately shoved down again, harder and faster to plough further into her throat as she coughed around him. He didn't care though and that only turned Ana on more, her pussy giving a hard squeeze on Damon's cock as Ryan started to plunder her throat; she couldn't take all of him even though he tried, shoving hard against her resisting muscles that she willed to relax, hoping she could somehow swallow his whole length even though she'd never done it before.

Damon was enthused as he watched his friend ram his prick down the gasping, grunting actress's throat, her tight body heaving and surging as she drooled around him. It only spurred him on and gave her something else to groan about, vibrations spreading blissfully through Ryan as he started to pound into her pussy now, holding her legs up tightly and pumping his hips forward harder and faster than he had been to build into a fast rhythm. They fucked her from both ends and all she could do was grip the bed and groan in pleasure, struggling as she gagged on one cock and had her pussy stretched by the other, the tingles of ecstasy building rapidly in her as she lost herself completely to the sensations of her first three-way, trembling with it all as sweat pricked her brow - she was in heaven.

"Keep fucking, she's gonna come," Ryan said with a smile, never taking his eyes from Ana sucking and choking at his cock, continuing to tongue and work him despite her gags.

"I'm gonna, no way I'm stopping," Damon smiled, gazing down over her beautiful body, tight, swollen lips wrapped so tightly around his impaling cock as he thrust it into her, making her shake beneath him in pleasure as he shoved her along it. She was so hot and wet, her pussy absolutely divine as her velvet walls clenched and clamped at him with a rhythm that was getting more intense. He dipped a little to shove up into her, pushing her hips back with her legs to let him thrust more intently against her G-spot; it did the trick as within a few moments she started grunting through the cock in her mouth, her body accelerating towards climax as Damon smiled, fucking her hard and fast, his stamina excellent but still ignoring the burn of his muscles to fuck Ana till she came.

"Fuck your pussy's tight," Damon murmured, feeling her squeezing on him harder as she trembled ahead of her orgasm, holding on the last few seconds as it built in her. Her eyes streaming as she held back gags, Ryan still holding her hair and jamming his cock into her throat as Damon stepped it up to a final gear to absolutely pound her and make her give a strained, overwhelmed moan through her mouthful. She could only hang on for a few moments and really didn't want to, her body giving a powerful shudder as her peak hit her, jolting on the bed as both guys smiled, loving seeing her come for them as they continued to fuck her, a long, loud groan escaping her throat around her choking gags with her eyes clenched shut as her body shook on the bed.

Her abs tightened and spasmed, hands wrenching at the sheets, nipples rock hard on her perky breasts which only tempted Ryan to reach down and squeeze one firmly with his spare hand. Damon kept fucking but quietly shivered in pleasure at her vagina clamping down around him. They fucked her hard through her climax until she trembled in overwhelmed sensation, giving Damon a much needed break as he slowed down, burying himself into her repeatedly with slow, lingering pull outs to give them both a rest. Ryan pulled back out and slapped his cock on her make-up strewn face again, looking down with a smile as he worked his cock much harder this time to bounce the head, slick with her own saliva, all over her face as she gasped in exhaustion below.

"You done?" Ryan asked as Damon slipped slowly back out of her pussy, leaving her frustratingly empty in the aftermath.

"Not yet," Damon replied simply, letting her legs sag down as he released her, Ana aching and murmuring as she stretched out again, pointing her toes and arching her back in a satisfying release of tension. It was a short lived moment however as Damon grabbed her leg and rolled her easily over on her front, his strength evident, only turning her on as he grabbed her hips and yanked her up onto all fours in a perfect doggy style position. Ana expected him to slide straight back into her pussy, knowing he'd get the deepest he could in this position, but her heart rate exploded and eyes widened as she heard him spit into his hand and gasped as he spread it roughly over her tight asshole.

"Oh fuck," she breathed as she felt him push against her asshole, wasting no time and pulling her hip as he pressed himself into her.

"Just relax," he smiled even as he pushed into her, direct and focused, no wasted energy as he drove his thick cock into her tightest hole. Ana had done anal before, she was no prude, but she was always far more warmed up and lubed than this but all she could do was relax and try to take him in. It wasn't her idea but she wanted to be their perfect little fantasy fuck toy right then, just to give them everything they desired. She gave a sharp cry as, after him pushing and her body fighting it, she suddenly gave way and his bulging head popped into her ass suddenly. Wincing, she dropped her head, hidden by her long, dark hair hanging over her as Damon smiled unseen behind her and grabbed her hips to pull her back and consolidate his position by driving his thick cock into her ass.

Ana had never had a guy as thick as him in her ass before and the lack of preparation made it tough, feeling him inching into her as she stretched tightly around him, Damon holding her tightly as he pulled back and started to thrust into her and work himself into her booty. She was quickly reminded of why she liked anal sex, the full, naughty, satisfying sensations tingling at her despite the niggling pain, making her push back into him which only helped to relax her struggling sphincter. His thrusts were slow and measured, but powerful and in control, working her to full depth after a few and then making sure she took him fully on every thrust.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me," she breathed as she got into it, finding it so hot that he was not only fucking her in the ass but that he'd not bothered to ask her first if she was ok with that, simply taking what it was he wanted from his little fuckdoll. He heeded her message and picked up the pace a bit, working his hips in shorter, faster motions to drive himself inside her and tingle her most forbidden nerve endings. Ryan didn't wait any longer, loving watching her get fucked in the ass but wanting her for himself as he shoved his cock back to her full, pouting lips. Ana didn't hesitate and opened wide to let him drive straight into her, his hands immediately back onto her head, fingers twisting her hair like handles as he got a good grip and started thrusting into her throat.

She knew it was coming and took it better, fighting back her gag reflex and letting him smash into the back of her mouth as he fucked it, sucking and tonguing him as effectively as possible as he did it. Another spit roast suited Ana down to the ground only this one was so much more intense, more primal and dirty, Damon's thick prick pumping into her tight asshole as Ryan fucked her mouth from the other end, both of them holding her so dominantly, loving being between the two guys who were giving her everything she'd hoped for and more of her first threesome -- she fleetingly thought this definitely wouldn't be her last. Ana squeezed her ass deliberately, feeling immediate pleasure from the clamp and stretch, and the way Damon flexed in her asshole at the pleasure of her efforts.

"Hey man, you gotta try her ass, she's absolutely lovely," Damon commented as he pulled his hand back to lay a hard spank on her from the side. Ana gasped as it stung just a bit more than she expected, making her goose pimple and shiver a little before they resumed their motions together.

"Sure man, gimme a try," Ryan said enthusiastically, wanting to get back to fucking her despite how good she was with her mouth. Damon gave Ana a few sudden, hard pumps of his cock that made her cry out in pleasure and pain as he slammed his hips into her ass, Ryan stepping round in readiness to leave her crying at the sensations, fingers curling hard into the bed before Damon gave a final grind on her then released her hips, slipping his cock slowly from her tight ass as she rocked a little to let him spring free. She was expecting him to just step aside and let Ryan in but she was taken by surprise, again, as he threw himself down onto the bed beside her on his back and grabbed hold of her to pull her on top of him.

"You're gonna ride this cock," he said, pulling the petite Latina onto him, Ana fumbling across as she half-tumbled towards him before simply doing as she was told, obediently climbing over him and reaching down to guide his throbbing erection to her slick, waiting pussy and sit down on him. They both groaned as she took him balls deep in a single thrust, shivering on top of him before taking control a bit and working her hips, fucking him this time instead of letting him just pound on her. They lost themselves for a moment as his hands went to her hips just to follow her riding motion, then slid up to her firm, bouncing breasts, squeezing them and feeling her hard nipples sticking into his palms. She fucked harder, loving the different position as she worked him in and out of her snug pussy, just loving the sensations as Damon motioned to Ryan to join them as Ana enjoyed herself.

"What...oh my..." Ana breathed, barely processing it as Ryan climbed onto the bed with them as she looked over her shoulder with wide eyes.

"Hey I said I wanted to fuck your ass," he smiled as their eyes met, Ana's mouth just falling open a little even as Damon held her down with powerful hands digging into her waist again. She was shocked, having never even really contemplated it before but now here it was...and she wasn't going to say no to it. She squeezed her pussy on Damon as she leaned forward, Ryan climbing on behind her and aiming his cock down towards her tight asshole, just above where her pussy was wrapped tightly around his friends thick shaft. She'd never done it and wasn't going to say no, knowing it was going to be a hell of a ride.

"Go slow," she breathed even as she rocked her hips, unable to resist Damon's cock inside her, loving the thick shaft embedded in her velvet hole as Ryan positioned himself over her, his hands sliding onto her hot, slim back and hooked over her shoulder, making her heart race as the moment approached. He grabbed his cock and pushed it purposefully down to make contact with her, making her gasp as his bulging head touched her ass, Damon holding her tightly again to stop her motion and hold her still for Ryan now, Ana held in place by him as she tried to look back over her shoulder at him for the key moment. Her ass was relaxed and ready having already been stretched open allowing Ryan to press his cock into her and feel her stretch welcomingly, just waiting.

She didn't have to wait long as he pushed tentatively with his hips a few times, moving himself around and feeling her out for a moment before he suddenly pushed intently forward and squeezed his cock into her ass. It was a slow but powerful drive that let her ass resist then stretch as he eased into her and buried half his length, Ana's eyes widening as she gave a little murmur of pain and then shuddered as he sank into her, the jolt spreading through her like it always did to make her quake with a little wince of discomfort before she groaned at the entwining pleasure of him filling her ass. It was a shudder like she'd never felt before however, her pussy rippling around Damon buried inside her as the arousal of it all got to her and made her sag forwards a little so he grabbed her arms to hold her steady...and in place.

"Oh dios mio," she mumbled as she sagged her head onto Damon's shoulder, blonde curls draping over him as Ryan started to slowly thrust, working himself steadily but quickly building power to start shoving himself into her ass and bury his cock fully inside her. She shook as he pressed full depth and drove against her ass, rocking her on Damon, making her feel the two cock inside her like they were touching every single nerve she had down there. His hips starting bumping against her ass as he got her going and taking it no problem, her tightest hole wrapped perfectly around his thick shaft. Damon suddenly pulled her up, making her gasp as he withdrew from her vagina, yanking her onto her knees over him as Ryan just moved perfectly with her.

"Come on, you gotta earn this," he whispered into her ear, making her tingle in excitement as she did her best to steady her knees, holding herself where they wanted her so it allowed Damon to thrust up into her as well; it only worked to her benefit as she groaned gutturally in ecstasy as the two of them started thrusting into her, from below and above, somehow finding their rhythm so they ploughed into her with alternating energy. Damon drove into her deeply, pushing her up and pulled back just in time for Ryan to shove down into her, pushing her towards the other with every powerful stroke, making sure they got theirs as well as her as they fucked her towards climax again.

It was building in her, the pleasure just fantastic, a beautiful combination of all the things she loved about riding a cock and anal sex at once, her head bowed into Damon's shoulder as he held her down and they fucked her, overwhelming her in pleasure.

"Mierda, mierda," she mumbled, losing herself to it all as her body rocked, a sheen of sweat over all of them, both guys focused completely on Ana as they impaled her with their cocks. But they changed it up again as Ryan grabbed hold of her arms and pulled back, Damon releasing her to let his friend arch her back as he yanked them behind her and together, restraining her tightly as she grunted as pain mixed with the pleasure. He grunts turned to groans as Ryan started pumping her again but harder this time, shorter, faster strokes into her as he slammed into her ass, Damon pushing himself up to suck at her stiff nipples.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers