Ana Foxxx Does Literotica

Story Info
Ana helps Captain Kirk out of a jam.
2.8k words
4.36
7.2k
4
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- Ana Foxx is one of the best black porn stars at this present time. Gorgeous, leggy and a real sex kitten. I do not own the rights to the Star Trek franchise, this is a parody of said programme and characters.

xxx

It was while she was working on her latest XXX movie 'Black Bombshells 2' that Ana managed to break her ankle on set. With time on her hands and unable to leave her apartment in Los Angeles she had stumbled onto an erotic literature website. She had enjoyed writing at high school and decided to write a story of her own to pass the time. Also having lusted after the new Captain Kirk in the latest Star Trek movie she chose to write a parody of the same.

x

Tonight's episode- Where no man has gone before.

Captain James T. Kirk thanked the man who had designed the female Federation uniform every day. Whoever he was he must be a serious sexist, not to mention a leg man, something he and Kirk had in common. Seated in his chair on the bridge Kirk could not take his eyes off of Yeoman Ana Foxxx who was directly to the right of his eye line. The young black beauty was sitting in for communications officer Lieutenant Uhura while she was on shore leave and she had a fine figure and face. But her best feature was her long tapered legs that never seemed to quit.

"Status please Yeoman Foxxx."

"Almost at Minara Two now Captain. Will proceed to the second planet just as soon as."

Kirk swivelled on his chair to face the intoxicating girl and scrutinised her fine form. The five feet seven inch tall stunner stood up and bent forwards slightly to study a monitor and her perfect bubble butt was unintentionally displayed under the very short red mini dress. She had chosen to wear a red pair of frilly panties and Kirk had to pull on the collar of his tunic as he eyed the erotic hollow cavity between her inner thighs, just below the vagina.

"Proceed." He said and his dry throat made his voice crack.

Ana turned to him and he melted at the sight of the girl's juicy lips, sly oriental shaped brown eyes and high cheekbones. Blessed with an athletic form, similar to a sprinter, the foxy babe had perky breasts and flat stomach. The skimpy red dress helped highlight her rich chocolate complexion and her long jet black hair fell down her left shoulder in a side ponytail which showed off her elegant neck. Kirk crossed his legs in an obvious attempt to hide his growing erection and buried his head in a tricorder which he held in his hands. Apparently, muted gossip aboard the USS Starship Enterprise was that the young girl had lesbian tendencies and had been turned from male company by a bad relationship. "When we arrive I want a four party away team, myself, Spock, Doctor McCoy and you."

"Me Captain?"

Ana flashed her long lashes and looked at the barrel chested burly man in his tight fitting gold tunic and felt her pulse race. This would be her first time on another world, having been aboard the Starfleet Yorktown Space Station for the past six months, where she had risen to the rank of Yeoman Second Class.

x

"Captain's log, 5121.5, the Enterprise is in orbit around the unnamed second planet of Minara Two. We have arrived to evacuate a research station team established six months ago in order to study the star system."

The landing party beamed down to the surface and materialised in a shaded section. As Kirk and Ana stood side by side they noticed that the other two members, Spock and McCoy were conspicuously absent.

"Kirk to Enterprise, Enterprise, do you read?"

Ana gave the Captain an anxious look as she did a sweep of the locale with her tricorder. A burst of static came from Kirk's communicator as the faint voice of chief engineer Scott came through intermittently.

"I cannae explain it...sssssshhhhh...Spock...sssshhhhh and the Doctor are still here...sshh."

His Scottish brogue fizzled out and there was silence.

"It appears that only we made it to the surface."

"Captain, I'm afraid." Ana looked wide eyed at Kirk.

"Don't worry too much yet. Set your phaser to stun."

Ana drew her weapon from her hip holster and remained alert despite her nervousness.

"There's a faint trace of humanoid forms directly ahead of us, Captain."

At that moment there came an ear piercing screech that made the pair of them clutch their ears in pain. Then the two Starfleet officers vanished from their location and blacked out as they were transported to a darkly lit building. Ana woke to find herself on a single sized cot in a ceiling less cell.

"Oh, my ears."

Her weapon had been taken and she looked around for any sign of the Captain. Two strange beings caught her eye as she stood on shaky legs and she gasped at the chilling cloaked and hairless aliens.

"Where am I, and who are you?" She asked boldly.

"We are Vians, we wish to study your species and you and your Captain Kirk seem to be ideal subjects."

"What do you wish to know?"

"Not information as such, we have observed your feelings and passion for each other, now we want to see how you enjoy physical pleasure in comparison to pain. We have long lost the capacity to feel emotions and have some tests to complete."

"Is that what happened to the research team?"

"Do not concern yourself with those. Come now to see your Captain Kirk."

Isolated and still very much a novice Ana had no choice but to comply. How she wished Mister Spock were here to offer his advice and logic. She bowed her head as she was led to a chamber where she encountered the incredible sight of James Kirk suspended backwards over what appeared to her to be a black bondage barrel. She had been separated from the Captain for an hour and had little idea of what to expect next.

"Captain! Are you alright?"

Ana put her fist into her mouth as she looked on at the naked form of Kirk draped over the barrel shaped equipment that squatted low to the floor on four legs. It looked about forty eight inches long and twenty four in diameter and the gagged man had his wrists secured to small centric rings over his head, his ankles similarly to the floor. His head dangled back and was just clear of the floor and his groin was thrust upwards in an obscene manner that exposed his private parts in a most vulnerable pose.

"What are you doing to him?" Ana felt her stomach curdle in horror.

Kirk groaned at the familiar sound of Ana's soft voice. His white muscled bulk trembled and flexed and his chest and pectorals jutted out as he inhaled deeply. His flaccid penis hung between his upper thighs above his large scrotum and Ana now had proof of all the gossip she had heard about him being hung like a stallion. Every muscle and tendon in his torso and legs tensed and Ana thought the man to be in superb physical condition.

"Let the experiments commence." Said one of the humanoids.

He looked at Ana who stood in trepidation at the others. His eyes lingered on her exotic figure in mini dress, black tights and calf length boots. One arm raised at her and in a split second her uniform vanished and left her stark naked.

"Heavens!" She exclaimed at her sudden nudity and blushed hotly.

The ebony skinned young woman was a vision of beauty, flawless skin, tight figure and an ass like a ripe plum. Her C cup gravity defying breasts were perky and firm with pointing nipples that were erect and hard surrounded by mocha coloured areolas. Between her closed thighs sat her prominent pussy mound that rose out from a visible V that ran from her narrow hipbones to the bottom of her trimmed pubic area. Her lush rounded bottom had dimpled clefts above both cheeks which lifted up and out.

"Raise his head."

Kirk grunted as the subjugated man felt his tired head lifted up and pointed to the naked Ana. She saw his fair hair had darkened by his sweat as her eyes met his. He was stunned to see her naked before him and her smoking hot body gave him an instant erection. It poked up on his lower belly, the top angry and red as the blood swelled his organ to its full thickness.

'See the female Captain Kirk. See how her vagina is hot and juicy just for you."

Kirk felt his manhood bob slightly as he became seriously aroused at the attractive black girl, despite his nakedness and hopeless situation. The sight of her splendid tits and pussy, her round satin smooth ass made every pore in his body leak. His huge cock throbbed with every pulse and his restrained position did nothing to soften his ardour.

"Now we have full erection we may proceed. Bring the device."

A long probe lowered from above attached to which was a form of codpiece pouch that clamped to Kirk's rigid penis with a sucking sound. Kirk's erection was sustained in the phallic tube as he experienced an unusual friction on his glans as the pouch inflated with his engorged cock. Then he roared as he felt variable electric shocks sent through the pouch. He jerked and squirmed and the gag on his mouth forced him to flare his nostrils in order to breath.

"You monsters!" Cried Ana.

As quickly as it started it stopped and Kirk relaxed. Then a continuous series of stinging shocks rushed through the device and the pouch began to masturbate his boner as he arched his back on the barrel. The Vians were careful not to overdo it as intense shocks would knock out most men. Minor doses were preferred as the pain mixed with ecstasy as his penile blood flow kept him extremely erect. Indeed every nerve in Kirk's penis was stimulated to the limit as sweat leaked out of every pore in his body.

"Oh Captain."

As she looked on at the heroic frame of the chiselled man she herself felt a tingling in her exposed loins, and her hand moved to her pussy. Ana watched his face grow redder and redder and saw his tongue hang out of the corner of his mouth. The pressure on his prick was unbelievable as the tube caused a friction around his shaft, milking him as he struggled on his restraints. Then the probe was released and Kirk sighed into his gag as his swollen and reddened erection, even bigger than before, was freed.

"Rub him." Said a Vian to Ana who felt a hand on the small of her back.

Her eyes met the alien and then turned to Kirk and he bunched his toes as the black girl caressed his abdomen before grasping his bloated shaft in her slender fingers.

"Sorry Captain." She said as her tits jiggled from her rapid skinning of his cock.

Kirk whimpered pathetically as she beat his meat, rubbing up and down from the scrotum to just under the flared head. Her hand began to squeeze him tighter as his organ throbbed and twitched in her grip. He lifted his head up as much as he could to look at Ana's delectable naked form as her fingers dug into the base of his cock.

"Enough, now put his erection in your mouth and give him oral stimulation."

Her big eyes, of the richest chocolate, looked at Kirk's huge knob and her heart raced. She had not pleasured a man orally before and a slight trickle of juices ran out between her thighs. Nodding she bent at the waist and her side pony fell over the tip of his boner as her tongue snaked out and licked along the underside of his thick shaft. Kirk watched and loved her pert breasts that sat high and firm as she swirled all over his prick as if it were an ice cream cone.

"Interesting, continue."

Kirk caught his breath as her long nails scratched his aching balls, and he shivered with the insistent urge to have her impale her cunt on his pole. Ana fed his generous rod into her hot mouth and coughed and spluttered as she drew him in. She licked and sucked on his hard meat as she held it upright in both hands, her hips rolling to and fro with the rhythm.

"Oh Captain, I've never tasted the like before."

Ana sucked in her cheeks as she moaned and hummed on his salty cock, pushing her head down further as she relaxed her throat. A large drop of saliva ran out of the corner of her mouth as she bobbed on him until the bulbous tip met the back of her throat and she paused with him embedded. As her cute nose rested in his pubes her hand moved to her muff and she worked her fingers in and out of her flushed pink cunt.

"Finally we must see the pair of you engage in intercourse. Straddle him and let him insert his penis inside you."

Ana looked aghast as she considered her, and Kirk's fate.

"But, I've never had a man before, I'm...I...prefer women."

The aliens looked at each other in bewilderment, then back at the nervous looking Ana.

"Two females can have intercourse?"

"No, not really, we...improvise."

"Nevertheless, please mount Captain Kirk."

The look on the alien's face made her gulp and she knew what she had to do. James Kirk closed his eyes and felt a slight amusement, even though he was spread eagled on a bondage barrel. Where no man had gone before, he thought.

Ana flung her right leg over his left hip and settled on his heavy bulk. As she gazed down on his body she felt as aroused as she ever had been. She simply had to have him. Her pelvis ground into his groin as her slick pussy moved along the fat shaft that laid on his belly. The sublime friction on her labia made her leak profusely as she geared up to ride him.

"Forgive me Captain."

Ana took his rigid length, still amazed by its size, and raised her hips and lined up the head so that the merest move by her would see him enter her. She felt the new sensation of a man make contact with her quim and she aroused herself by rubbing her clit against the spongy like glans.

"Aaagh!" Came a muffled cry from Kirk as he desired her to take him. Ana wiggled her hips forwards and pushed down with a heaving bosom and gradually his thick cock penetrated her. Her pretty face contorted as she continued to push down gasping as he filled her so completely. Unable to move himself Kirk had to rely on the girl to fuck him. She was incredibly tight, her pussy walls rubbed on every bump and vein on his shaft.

"It's like nothing I could ever imagine."

Finally flush on his entire cock so much so that their pubic hair merged together, Ana lifted her cute rump and began to stroke, up and down, to and fro, with her thighs clamped tight to his. Faster and harder now Ana jerked on his cock, bouncing high up before crashing down to the hilt.

"I love it, love it." She sighed and placed the palms of her hands on his chest, her darker skin contrasting with his whiteness.

Ana closed her eyes as she felt herself going over the edge and she milked his prick with her cunt muscles. Her bottom banged on his upper thighs and Kirk felt the barrel under his back cause considerable discomfort. Waves of pleasure coursed through her slim body now as her pussy devoured his knob. Then she shuddered as she cried out and pressed his thighs with hers as hard as possible.

"Captain Kirk!"

She rode him three more times as she came and then jumped off and pumped his pulsating cock until his semen shot out in a never ending stream over his belly. His cum puddled in his navel as Ana wrung every last drop out of his aching organ.

"That is not how we envisaged the ending to be."

At that moment Spock and McCoy materialised and the Vulcan administered a nerve grip on the first alien. As the other turned his head he too crumpled to the floor unconscious.

"Mister Spock!"

"The very same Yeoman Foxxx. Kindly get dressed as I release the Captain."

Ana was only happy to oblige but was unaware where her uniform had got to. Likewise James Kirk was helped onto weakened legs, still naked and exposed as the four of them stood side by side.

"Four to beam aboard Mister Scott, and have two bathrobes at the ready."

"Right you are Mister Spock."

Ana and Kirk gave each other knowing looks as they vanish from sight and emerged in the transporter room on the Enterprise.

END

123z
123z
825 Followers