All Comments on 'Anaconda, or Korean Stew'

by vibrationsINC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 2 years ago

So bad it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was hoping Phil would catch them in the act by the end but nonetheless, it was an awesome read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was hot! Hoping for more lengthy cheatibg stories like my friend the bitch or the cuckold throuple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Old and tired.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Narcissistic unapologetic villainous characters are hot! What can I say? It's better to meet them in a story in Literotica than in real life. It feels weird that there isn't any sort of retaliation/vindication from the cheated party, but I think that's the point, specially coming from someone who has an inclination towards being humiliated. It works for me.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

The good doctor is laying a lot of pipe close to home! Lots of laughs, or at least smirks, in this one. I really enjoyed the voice of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

confusing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, this filthy. So filthy. Timothy and Michael are SO BAD (and steamy together). Poor Phillip!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I fucking love it!!! Hopefully you have more chapters of this story and I love that it takes place in the same universe as "Cam, if You're Nice". I look forward to reading more and more. Nothing better than a devoted and boyscout husband like Timothy cheating with his husband's slutty best friend Michael. I hope we can explore a flashback scene on who seduced whom!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous