All Comments on 'Anal Academy Pt. 01'

by ForEmilyForeverAgo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
creativeandfuncreativeandfunabout 1 year ago

OUTSTANDING! Can't wait for subsequent chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a stupid premise. Husband and wife could do all this at home, keeping fidelity. This author must be one of the biggest wanna be faggots on the site. Leaves his wife at a camp to have an unknown number of men pull a train in her ass. Yeah, that's a real possibility.

vodiodo69vodiodo69about 1 year ago

Great imagination! Waiting wetly for your next chapter!

ForEmilyForeverAgoForEmilyForeverAgoabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks! Parts 2, 3, and 4 are in my head but not on the page yet.

fantasywriter1fantasywriter1about 1 year ago

A wonderful start to what is obviously going to be a great story! I'm very excited to read what happens next and what Holly has to endure over the next few days. Will she be treated with any other devices besides the plug? Will the anal training be done in the group or alone? How far will she be stretched? Will she possibly be able to take in significantly bigger things than her lover's cock at the end? Hopefully more parts are coming soon so we can see what the author has planned. I'm looking forward to it!

belinda03belinda03about 1 year ago

I really like this as a submissive female it is right up my ally so to speak. On top of that you are a talented and innovative author. Look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sad story

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogman9 months ago

Fuck, that was good. I love anal stories. I'll see where this goes. I love the Holly really wants to learn how to do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous