Anal Academy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their path entered a final door into a large, long room. In front of them was a round table with eight seats and seven women. Holly was now the eighth. To the left was a wall and the end of the room. To the right the room continued on, but it was divided in two places by wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling glass. Those two glass partitions divided the one long room into three separate spaces. In the adjourning space, clearly visible through the glass divider, an identical round, eight-seated table was in the middle of the room. Around it sat eight women, each wearing identical orange jumpsuits. They looked like prisoners. Further past their room's other partition, Holly saw a third space similarly occupied by women around a table. They wore green jumpsuits, and only seven were seated. What happened to their eighth, Holly wondered.

Holly was surprised to find she could hear no sounds. The women in her room were not talking, clearly as shellshocked as her. But she could see the women next door speaking, and not even muffled sounds made it to her ears. The rooms were soundproof.

"Welcome to the mess hall," Ms. Witherspoon addressed her. "This is your retreat cohort." She gestured to the table. "Next door you have the cohort that began the program yesterday, and past them you have the group that joined us two days ago. They will be graduating tomorrow. At least, those who make it to tomorrow will be graduating." She indicated the empty seat at that final table.

"Ladies, this is Holly. She will be joining you on your educational expedition. Please sit - and eat. We will give you more instructions as you need them." With this, Ms. Witherspoon turned and departed, loudly locking the door behind her.

Holly sat.

"Um. So. What's everyone's name?"

"Shh!" One spoke up. Then whispered, "they hear everything."

"They see everything," another intoned.

Holly wordlessly began to eat from the plates in front of her. While her tablemates avoided eye contact, she looked around at the other cohorts. The conversation in the orange room was increasingly animated. What she had initially mistaken for just routine conversation now looked harried. Eyes around the table were wide with alarm. The women were disheveled, yelling, arguing, sulking. A full gamut of emotions sat around that table - or at least all the emotions that weren't pleasant.

A commotion then erupted in the far room. One woman had apparently fainted; another caught her and laid her down on the floor. The others stood up, animated, although no sounds reached Holly's room. A group of men in black jumpsuits rushed in and carried the unconscious woman out. The orange group in the middle room was now standing, faces pressed against the glass watching things play out.

Fear and adrenalin surged through Holly watching this scene play out. Her sphincter attempted to unconsciously tighten but instead a shiver ran through her body as she was reminded of the expansive presence within her, not allowing her ass to close.

A voice crackled on unseen speakers overhead. "That's enough. That's enough. Dinner is over now ladies. Please make your way to your rooms." Doors opened and more men in black jumpsuits appeared, gesturing for Holly and her cohort to follow. They were led down several corridors and stopped at a place where eight doors were spaced equally down the length of a hallway.

"Everyone pick a door and stand in front of it." A man called out. "I don't give a fuck who is where, just pick one and listen up." He barked like a drill sergeant.

"Welcome to the Anal Academy. You are all here for a reason. We will be assisting you with that reason. In order for us to assist you, you must assist us first. You can do this by following instructions. You can do this by listening. I will not repeat myself. I will not tolerate insubordination." One woman at the end of the line raised her hand. "I will not be answering questions." It lowered. "I did not ask for you to come here. You came here on your own. I can assure each and every one of you that if you do what you are told you will walk back out those doors Monday as changed women. You will enjoy anal pleasure because we will be instructing you in the receipt of anal pleasure. There is no need to ask questions because we will be providing the answers without them. Open your minds and open your assess and you will find what you came for.

"Now! Behind each of you is a door to your sleeping quarters for tonight. In a moment each of those doors will open. You will step through it. The door will close behind you, and I will see you in the morning. Good night, ladies."

The door behind Holly opened slightly. She saw nothing through it. The room beyond was dark and featureless. Not enough light from the dim hallway shone to illuminate what was within. She stepped through, and the door closed shut behind her. Holly tried to turn the knob, but it was firmly locked. She saw nothing in the dark but heard a scream. It sounded like it was coming from within her room. Then, "it's a cage!" The words were so clear that that had to have come from Holly room, but how could that be?

Then the lights came on, and Holly got her bearings as her eyes adjusted. What she found was unexpected.

Though they had entered through eight separate doors, the eight women were again in the same room. It was long and tiled, like a large open shower at a gym. Every sound sharply echoed around. Sounds of panic escalated as each woman realized she was standing within a cage. Those eight doors led to eight cages within the same room. Each cage was just large enough to stand in, with a rudimentary bed to one side and nothing else.

Holly remained dazed, unsure of what to think.

Aside from the cages, the only other artifact in the room was a television against the far wall. It activated on its own accord, and a video began playing. Holly saw Robert Petat's face smiling at her.

"I would like to welcome all of you to The Kennel," he bellowed. "I hope you will forgive us, here at Anal Academy, for the bluntness of our methods. For many years we have tinkered with our formula and believe that this, shall we say gateway, is the best starting point. You see, I have found that training the ass is no different from training a dog. It requires discipline and obedience. Each of you are here because your own ass has not been obedient to you and your desires. But it will learn obedience. First it will learn to obey us. By observing and feeling that processes you will then know how to bend it to your own will."

Petat on the video reached into his coat pocket and withdrew a whistle. He blew it, and the sound was shrill but not altogether unpleasant.

"Now, let's begin." Holly heard several gasps from the women around her and simultaneously felt the plug within her begin to vibrate. "Those butt plugs are incredible little inventions, if I do say so myself. They will serve a very important purpose here in the first step of our process. Each of you must learn to enjoy anal pleasure. In fact, tonight you will be forced to enjoy it. You should be noticing a pleasant vibration coming from your back side. Your plug has some more tricks up its sleeve, but before we get too far along you should understand the goal here. All of you must have an orgasm right here, right now with your butt plug in place. It will start to rewire your brain to associate anal stimulation with something pleasant, and what is more pleasant than an orgasm?!"

He laughed to himself.

"Some of you have already learned this the hard way, but for those who have not, if you touch or attempt to dislodge your plug in any way, you will receive a decidedly unpleasant electric shock. That's the stick. Now let's experience the carrot. I'll turn things over to Ms. Witherspoon."

The video screen clicked off, but the disembodied voice of Ms. Witherspoon filled the room through speakers.

"I will explain the next part before you experience it. Shortly, an appendage will extend from each of your plugs. It is one of Mr. Petat's more ingenious contraptions. It has a rounded head on a stem, and that head will extend upwards until it comes to rest against your clit. Please observe."

Holly looked around and saw several security cameras in the corners of the room beside the speakers. Ms. Witherspoon must have been in some control room, watching them over monitors and activating their plugs as she watched on. Holly felt movement between her legs. She pulled up the front of her skirt and looked down to see the appendage emerge from beneath her and snake its way up to her clit. She was surprised to see how much moisture the knob had carried with her. Her pussy had become unreasonably soaked.

Holly was standing in the middle of her cage, holding up her skirt and staring straight down when her legs nearly buckled out from under her. In an instant, the vibration of the plug itself had ceased but had been replaced by the appendage's nubbin vibrating wildly over her clit. In a way it was almost helpful that Holly was locked in a cage because, as she fell, she leaned forward and was able to brace herself upright by holding the vertical bars of her cell.

The Kennel was immediately filled by the vocal responses of its inhabitants. There was surprise but also instant pleasure underpinning the various squeals and groans. From her perch braced against the metal bars, Holly looked directly towards the cage of the woman to her right. Whereas Holly was still processing the sensations of her body and repulsed thoughts in her mind, this woman was having a less ambiguous experience. She had already made her way to the bed and was propped up on all fours, like a dog, clearly enjoying the no-hands vibrator. Disheveled hair covered most of her face as she looked up, but Holly could clearly see her mouth contorted into a wide O as she breathed in and out deeply.

"You no doubt will have noticed by now the change in vibration settings." Ms. Witherspoon's voice cut through the moans. "In order for all of you to ascend to Level 2 of our program, you must have an orgasm while the plug is in your ass. We recognize that you may not be ready to achieve climax with anal vibration, so we are giving you a sensation that you should be more accustomed to delivering orgasm - clitoral vibration."

"This is weird as fuck, you kinky nutcase, but I could get used to this." The woman in the cage across from Holly spoke up. Holly looked back at her. The woman had now placed a pillow between her legs and was rocking back and forth against it. She wanted additional pressure and stimulation but knew she couldn't use her hands to bring the vibrator into closer contact with her clit, so she was grinding it into place with the pillow.

Her posture was more upright now. One hand still rested on the bed in front of her, holding her up. The other now tugged her tight sweater upwards, revealing her breasts beneath. That hand spread across the nearest breast, pinched its nipple, moved to its neighbor, caressed, pinched, and repeated.

Holly watched her with deepening interest. Her movements were becoming more regular, her breathing more erratic. A flush spread across her face and she opened her eyes, unintentionally making direct eye contact with Holly. Both held the gaze unbroken. The other woman opened her mouth wide, her chest heaving. A look of almost pained relief spread across her.

"Oh fuck." She panted. "I'm cumming." Her body tensed. She broke eye contact as she curled into a ball, leaning forward and screaming as she came. The ball of flesh twitched and spasmed, then she rolled onto her side and released a long, slow moan.

The loudspeaker clicked back on, and Ms. Witherspoon's voice returned. "Outstanding! We have our first orgasm. Now as the rest of you work your way there, I want to set out some other ground rules for our experience today. First, absolutely no faking it. There are monitors within your plugs that can inform me whether there are vaginal contractions that confirm the occurrence of orgasm. Anyone caught faking will feel the electric shock. Second, all of you must cum. Your plug will not deactivate until all eight of you have gotten there. Our first finisher is experiencing that right now. Her plug is still in place, and the vibrator is still very much active on her clit. Now that may seem like a delight right now, but after an orgasm - or two, or, god help you, three - you may get more uncomfortably sensitive. You may desperately want the experience to end, but the only way for that to happen is for every member of this cohort to ascend to Level 2.

"You won't want to be the one to let your new friends down. That is all. Please enjoy."

Holly felt conflicted with these instructions. The vibrations were pleasant, sure, but she felt nowhere near climax. This setup was the furthest thing from any sensual experience she had had before. The cage and the sterility of the room were off-putting. She felt horribly vulnerable being stimulated in the presence of so many strangers - not to mention being watched remotely by Ms. Witherspoon and who knows how many other people in that room with her. And to top it all off, she had an inflated plug in her ass and was processing those new sensations in the context of sexual pleasure. Holly's mental wires were crossed, and she was already beginning to feel defeated by the experience.

She looked up and down the line of cages. The women were all in different positions and various states of pleasure. Some stood; some reclined; some writhed; some remained stone still. But like clockwork every few minutes another voice filled the air with sounds of pleasure and the acknowledgement of arrival. One by one, those who had finished began to look around with pleading eyes. They had done their part and now waited for the others to cum so they could rest. Holly's neighbor took pleasure in the ongoing vibrations and looked primed for round two, but others were increasingly uncomfortable and desperate for it to end.

Holly decided she was too wound up, too in her head. She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes fully reclined. She breathed deeply and thought only of the ringing warmth between her legs. She allowed her thoughts to wander to Frank. She pictured his cock. She thought about the feel of it in her mouth and the feel of it in her pussy. She imagined the excited look on his face when she told him on Monday that she was now prepared to accept him into her ass. In her mind, back home, Frank pushed her up against a wall as soon as they returned. She pushed her ass out and arched her back, hiking up her skirt. Frank spit on his cock, pushed her panties to the side, and entered her ass frictionlessly. In her fantasy Holly enjoyed herself, but as she returned to reality, she felt no closer to accomplishing today's goal.

"That's seven down, one to go," Ms. Witherspoon called out. Holly looked around. Every other woman was watching her.

"I- I don't think I can," Holly called out.

"Not an option," Witherspoon's response.

"What's your name, sweetie?" the nearest neighbor asked.

"Holly."

"Holly, I've enjoyed watching you from here. You're really very beautiful. I'm married and all, but looking at you helped get me off. You look a bit uncomfortable now though. Just relax. Just relax and listen to my voice. Let's enjoy this together."

Holly realized what this other woman was doing. She was trying to help. The others realized it too, and they joined in like a dirty-talking Greek chorus.

"Yeah, Holly."

"Holly, girl, just enjoy it. I did."

"Tell us, what turns you on?"

Holly considered the personal question. She closed her eyes and tried to relax her body, despite all the unwanted attention.

"Oh, I'm a simple girl. I like a hard cock. I like being held down, roughly fucked. I like my pussy eaten." Just saying the words out loud conjured up vivid memories of her favorite nights with Frank. They weren't exotic, but they were what she loved.

"Holly, think about your man breaking into that cell with you."

"He's ripping your clothes off. He can't even take the time to undress you properly. He needs you right this second."

Holly felt something stir. Her body changed. A tingle seethed within her gut and spread broadly, raising goosebumps across her flesh and altering the pace of her breathing.

"That's it. That's it." The chorus continued to call out to her.

"You are so fucking hot."

"Cum for us."

"Are you a good girl? Are you going to be a good girl and cum for us?"

"Think about your man. He's just picking you up and holding you against the wall while he fucks you."

"He fucks you good, doesn't he?"

"You gonna cum? You gonna cum?"

"Your man is getting close. He's going to cum. Are you going to join him? Huh, Holly? Are you going to cum with him? He's close. Oh god he's so close. He wants you to cum with him, Holly."

Oh fuck. She could feel it.

"Yes, Holly."

The encouragement, it was like nothing she had experienced. Holly was filled by the words of her sisters in that room at that moment. Sure, it was motivated by their own self-interest to coax her along so that their torture could end, but it was fucking hot all the same. Holly laid flat on the bed, her eyes closed, her ears open to the encouragement surrounding her. She felt the expansive pressure within her ass but focused on the intensely pleasurable vibrations. The energy swelled within her. Her pelvis began vibrating itself, involuntary spasms radiating out and shaking her entire body.

"Oh god, that's it!"

"Cum for us Holly."

"Cum for all of us!"

She released a scream of ecstasy as orgasm overcame every cell in her body. Holly violently shook and every breath of air escaped her lungs.

"Yes."

"Yes."

"That's it, yes."

"Good girl."

Her breathing slowed. Holly began to return to earth. The plug stopped vibrating, and the other women gasped in relief.

"Fantastic job, ladies." Ms. Witherspoon's voice clicked back in. "That is all for today. We will see you in the morning. Rest up."

The lights in the room turned off, and Holly felt her butt plug deflating. The filling element shank to such a size that it exited her spontaneously. She was free, at least for tonight.

Exhaustion overcame Holly. She couldn't move an inch. She couldn't even bother to raise the sheets over her. Her entire body felt wrung out, and three more days at the Anal Academy still stood before her. Holly wondered briefly what tomorrow might bring, but before she could muster conscious thought in response to the question, a deep sleep overcame her.

12