Anal addicted ex

Story Info
Anal with ex in front of her new boyfriend.
872 words
3.98
33.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ran into a former playmate.

Years ago I dated a woman that was beautiful, but we had almost nothing in common. She liked rock, I liked jazz, she dressed like a model I was always in T-shirts. We did however have one thing in common. She loved anal and I loved to give her what she wanted.

Our sham of a relationship only lasted three months, but those three months I fucked her ass at least once a day and many times more. It didn't make a difference if we were chilling at my house or hers. If we were out with friends and even at a wedding. We would always find away for me to fuck her ass in the bathroom or in a dark corner somewhere. Somehow. We always kept lube and baby wipes handy.

This morning I ran into her while picking up some supplies I needed to take care of a leaky sink at Lowe's. And I see her. Still just as beautiful as ever wearing a t shirt and sweats. We exchanged pleasantries and she mentions she's got a boyfriend now, but would like to hang out again since they are poly. I tell her I can come over to her house as soon as she needs me too.

Her pupils dilate and I know that look in her eyes. She needs me in her ass again. I pay for the odds and ends in getting and I head to her house. She texted me to tell me that her door is open and to just come in and head to her room.

I park behind her since there's another car in her drive way. I didn't think anything of it since it was mixed parking townhome area. I walk in and head straight for her room and I see her in bed completely nude using a hitachi on her clit. I see her new boyfriend sitting on the edge of the bed watching her and he nods at me so I nod back and strip down. I'm already hard and I can tell she's so wet and has been using her pussy juice to get her ass ready for me.

She tells me no foreplay just fuck her ass like I hate her.

I move her legs wide and push them towards her head and I see my favorite hole on her and she's already gaping in anticipation. I put my thick head right at her entrance and she shifts her hips to make me move closer. I adjust my position and start to slide into her. We keep eye contact like we always do and I hear her breathing getting ragged. One hand is holding her boyfriend's hand the other trying hard to keep the Hitachi on her clit. Once I'm about half way in I decide it's time to do what we do best and I bury myself to the hilt inside her.

She does the squeal moan of pleasure and pain that lets me know she's in love with my cock again and I just start to rail her like I don't care about her feelings at all. Ruthlessly pounding deep into her using my left hand to pull her hair and position her to never take her eyes off of mine while my other hand held played with her nipples.

I knew I wouldn't last long fucking her like this, but I didn't care. I started to feel the jolts and squeezes of her sphincter muscles as she began to cum and I felt her pussy release some of the fluid when she would cum soaking me, her, and the bed. She let go of the Hitachi and her boyfriend's hand and grabbed my ass pulling me, driving me deeper into her.

I continued to pound into her until I told her I was going to cum. She immediately wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in deep as I spurted deep inside of her. I felt like I wasn't going to stop coming and I hadn't cum in over three days so it was so much.

She kept telling me how she loved my cock in her ass and thanking me for making her cum. It was like old times. We finally kissed and I still ground myself into her ass since I was still hard and she tells me she still loves me right in front of her boyfriend. I tell her we should clean up so I pulled out and lifted her legs to watch my cum flow out of her perfectly used ass. We walked to the shower like we had done so many times in the past and showered together.

I fucked her ass again in the shower from behind until she was collapsing on the tile and we both came again. Her boyfriend watched from the bathroom door and smiled when I pulled my cock out of her ass and cleaned up again. She sucked on my cock as we finally rinsed off. I wasn't able to cum so she stopped and we dried off.

I hope this continues to be a part of my life. I'm so glad I ran into her today.