Mrs. Siu Gets Taught Biology Pt. 01

Story Info
Young Asian teacher gets coerced into facefuck by black jock.
5.6k words
4.51
96k
210

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He perked up and leaned back on a desk. His now rock-hard cock pointing straight at me. Did it get even bigger?

I gulped.

"Jesus that's big," I blurted out.

I was standing but the head of the cock was already square between my breasts.

"Come on Ms. Siu," Tim moaned in mock agony. "It hurts, it hurts!"

Well, no turning back now.

Two days earlier

Elizabeth stretched up on her tiptoes to finish labeling her diagram of the endocrine system on the whiteboard. P-I-N-E-A-L. Pineal gland. She turned back to face her students. Twenty-six faces looked back at her with anticipation and she felt her heart flutter. Demure and quiet, she never would have thought life would bring her here. She felt lucky to have landed a full-time position right out of school, but she still felt nervous every time she stood in front of the classroom. This school was one of the rougher ones in the city, making managing the students a struggle at times, but she felt fortunate to be able to help these kids who needed it the most. Well, young adults more like. Her grade 12 biology class were all 18 already, ready to venture out into the adult world as she did just 6 years ago.

"Ms.Siu?" one of her students interrupted her thoughts. "I think you spelled penis wrong?"

This brought out a chorus of laughter from the boys in the back. I scowled.

"No, Timothy. The word is pineal," I said in a disapproving voice. "The pineal gland makes melatonin which helps regulate sleep, and I would sleep much better if you stopped interrupting!"

The boys quieted down but I could see Tim still had a smirk on his face.

"Sorry, Ms. Siu," his deep voice rang out quiet but clear.

God, I hate him. He's like every single cocky jock that I hated when I was in school. Every single one of them thought they were god's gift to earth, that they were so talented and cool, but guess what? All of them ended up working dead-end jobs or became skeevy used car salesmen when they couldn't keep up and inevitably dropped out of college. He even wears his jersey around, the white color contrasted heavily with his dark skin and the liberal applications of Axe failed to quench the smell of morning practice. I seriously don't understand how all the girls fall heads over heels for him. I turned around and wrote furiously on the board.

"Can anybody tell me what the thyroid gland does?"

The rest of the class went smoothly without any more interruptions from Tim or his goons. Though, this is likely on account of half the class falling asleep. There is only so much you can do to make human anatomy interesting. They will feel differently for the next class on the reproductive system though. My heart dropped at the thought of teaching it. The harsh ring of the bell cut my thoughts short.

"Okay everyone, don't forget your homework! Page 116, questions 1 through 12!" I yelled over the bell.

The students mumbled back a response as they filed out, little enthusiasm left after a full day of classes. Tim and his posse filed out like a pack of wolves. Some of them, Tim included, gave me an obvious head to toe scan as they passed me cleaning the board. Some even pretended to try to sneak a look under my skirt. I just gave an eye roll in response.

"Boys," I muttered.

I stuffed my materials into my bag and paused to check my makeup. My big glasses helped accent my eyes. I've toned down on the eyeliner since my university days, as I became more confident in my natural appearance, but a little never hurt. My skin was darker than normal for somebody of Chinese descent, more of a milk tea color, and luckily didn't need any foundation to look smooth. I was proud of my looks and, as much as I hate to admit it, it gave me a boost of confidence knowing my students found me hot. Though, basically any young teacher is hot to those horndogs.

"Bigger boobs would be nice", I said under my breath as I squeezed them together to form some semblance of cleavage in my blouse.

I wrapped my long hair into a bun as I took one final look at myself in the mirror. I made my way out of my classroom, navigating through the sea of students, to reach classroom 117. I walked through the open door and saw our handsome student counselor named Mr. Siu. Or as I liked to call him, babe.

"Hey," I said cheeringly as I gave him a quick peck on the lips. I put my hands on my hips, ""I see you have everything set up already!"

"Doesn't take long," he rolled his eyes. "Do you have the forms?"

"Oh!" I started ruffling through my bag.

George and I run our high school's peer support club, I reminded myself with glee.

We had actually met in university doing the exact same thing. It was during my undergraduate degree that I fell in love with helping others through their troubles. After attending some support sessions that helped me through some hard times, I thought it would only be appropriate to pay it forward. George was the president of the club at the time. He was a senior, about to graduate with a degree in counseling and social work. I quickly fell in love with how well he handled the emotions of others, his deep sense of empathy, and his pure altruism. We spent a lot of time volunteering together that year. Even though he was great at understanding other people's emotions, he seemed to lack an understanding of romance. It took him forever to notice my advances. I actually had to be the one to ask him out for coffee and explicitly tell him my feelings. Luckily, he reciprocated with a kiss.

I blushed at the memory.

He graduated shortly afterwards and found a placement at this school as a student counselor. It was actually based on his recommendation that I was hired. Now we can do what we love together for work, what a dream!

A tall student walking in interrupted my day-dreaming.

"Mrs. Siu?" asked the girl. "Can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course!" I jumped out of my seat. "Come this way."

We walked into one of the private session rooms and sat down on the two small couches facing each other. They were like small offices, but comfier. I could see George talking with another student outside of the small window in the door.

I turned to face her. I recognized the short red hair...Emily! She was in Ms. Smith's chemistry 12 class.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Well...," Emily's eyes darted around. "This is kinda awkward..."

"Well, don't force yourself." I gave a reassuring smile. Leaning forward I continued, "This is a safe place to share your thoughts. Nobody will know about what we talked about in here."

"Well, okay." Emily's eyes stared back at mine like a deer in headlights. "So, the guy I'm with. Was with. Am with? Well, Ms. Siu? Have you ever...uh, been with a guy that was, too big?

I was confused.

"You mean, like, too tall? Or too...wide?" I replied.

"No, no, no," she vigorously shook her head. She looked at me with wide eyes. She raised her hands, one making an ok symbol and the other a fist. She started smacking the circle of the ok hand with the fist.

"Oh. OH!" I blurted out in shock. I felt blood rushing to my face. "Well, personally, I have not."

George is the only person I've been with and we definitely did not have that problem.

"Has it been affecting your relationship?" I continued.

"Yes. He wants to, well, do it. Of course. But, we can't! It doesn't, like, fit! He wants to break up with me...," she started sobbing into her hands.

I moved beside her and wrapped my arm around her.

"It's okay, Emily." I started. "Relationships are based on consent and compromise. If he isn't willing to work with you on this, maybe he isn't worth all this heart-break."

"But, but," she blubbered. "He's so cool, and hot! I won't ever get somebody as good ever again!"

"Emily. You're a young, intelligent, attractive woman!" I said encouragingly. "You have your whole life in front of you! I didn't even meet the love of my life until I was well into university."

"You mean with Mr.Siu?" she said with a disbelieving look.

"Yes, Mr.Siu," I said with a big smile. She reciprocated with a small grin.

"Well, okay. Thanks Mrs. Siu! This was a big help!" she jumped up and swung the door open.

"Anytime, Emily!" I called out to her as she rushed out of the classroom.

After club hours ended, George and I left and made our way home. As he drove, George and I shared with each other the sessions we had today. I know we say nobody else will find out, but what we really mean is nobody outside of the two of us will find out.

"So, Emily, well, she said her boyfriend's dick was too big for them to have sex and sex was a make-it or break-it issue for him," I tried to summarize.

"Wow, aren't you glad we don't have that problem?" George replied with a wink.

"Yes," I laughed. "How could a dick possibly be that big?"

"Well," George paused, "they can get pretty big."

"Oh really? How big?" I teased.

"Well, uh, I'm pretty average," he stuttered. "But they can get like 8, 9, 10 inches long."

"Wow...," I sat back and looked out the car window. Ten inches? George was like...five inches? So twice the length? I couldn't imagine.

Suddenly I remembered where I had seen Emily before.

She was always hanging out close with Tim! The boy's basketball team and the girl's volleyball team frequently mingled together outside the staff room. Was she dating Tim?

I thought back to class today. He was annoying but was a stud for sure. He must be at least 6'7", muscular, with a charismatic swagger. Certainly, no big loss for a bombshell like Emily. She'll find hundreds of suitors in college that have the same assets but are better mannered.

Won't have the big dick though.

"Liz?" George's question snapped me out of it. "We're home."

He smiled at me through the open car door before leaving to grab our bags from the trunk.

We had a quiet night, doing meal prep and ate dinner while watching Survivor. As we made our way to the bedroom, George picked me up playfully and threw me onto the bed.

"George!" I squealed.

He jumped on top of me and kissed me up and down my neck before we locked our lips.

"Hmm," I moaned.

I felt him slide his hand down to my breast and begin to slowly massage it. I writhed in his embrace and clawed at his back in response. I pushed him off gently and he got the cue. We quickly stripped off our clothes and I fell back onto the bed. Laying there, I watched him grab a condom from the dresser and slide it on. I spread my legs.

"You ready big boy?" I teased.

He jumped on top of me and felt him slide in slowly. The sensation of his dick sliding in and out of me brought light moans from my lips. It was only a few minutes before I felt him tighten up. His dick began twitching inside of me.

"Oooh," George said quietly as he came.

I pulled him in for a kiss. It wasn't long before he broke off and started to nibble his way down my body.

"Hmm," I moaned in anticipation. Now the fun begins.

He took a slow heavy lap over my small opening.

"Oh god," I squeaked.

His tongue moved up slowly and began circling my clitoris. He continued to lap at my clitoris, as he moved his hands up to circle my sensitive nipples. I felt pleasure coursing through me but my thoughts strayed to Emily and Tim. I've never been with anybody else. Is this really what sex should be like? I imagined what it would be like taking a big dick. Stretching the walls of my pussy. Cumming on a big dick. I was imagining Tim's big dick to be exact.

I moaned loudly.

George heard me and increased the speed of his attack. I felt my orgasm building as he massaged my breasts and gently squeezed my nipples.

"Yeah baby, stretch me out!" I screamed as my body began to tense. I felt waves of pleasure surge through my body. My core trembled for what felt like hours as George continued to dutifully lap away at my swollen lips.

He moved off the bed, his face catching some moonlight revealed that it shiny. His face was wet with...oh god.

"You've never done that before," he teased with a smile.

I covered my face with my hands.

"Oh my god," I cried. "I'm so sorry George!"

"There's nothing to be sorry about. I'm happy you enjoyed yourself!" George said reassuringly.

George walked into the bathroom and I could hear him washing his face. He came out and slipped his arms around me. I felt him fall asleep gently as I laid awake, guilt gnawing at me.

The Next Day

"Okay class, I know all of you have a lot of questions but may be too nervous to ask them out loud. So, please, everybody right down a question you have about the reproductive system or sexual health. I'll be ignoring any stupid jokes or inappropriate questions," I ended sternly.

I handed out one of George's fedoras to pass along.

I smiled with relief. Today's class actually went pretty well! Minimal interruptions and surprisingly little snickering over me saying penis. I scanned the classroom, most of the students avoiding eye-contact and thinking hard about their taboo question. I was not fond of talking about these topics, but the sex ed curriculum is absolutely atrocious. They still preach that abstinence is the best birth control for crying out loud!

It did not take long for the hat to move across the room and back into my hands. I started pulling out slips, pausing to answer them. Simple ones at first, like "How do I put on a condom" and "What is an IUD?"

"What is the average dick size?"

I thought back to my conversation with George.

"The average penis length is around 4 to 5 inches," I said.

This caused some snickering around the class and I faintly heard one of the boys whispering, "Yeah, if you have a micro-penis." This brought on a chorus of laughter that took me smacking the meter stick to quell.

"How does birth control work?"

"What is an orgasm?"

"Does it hurt to lose your virginity?"

"What's the biggest cock you've taken, Ms. Siu?"

I paused. I felt my face turning red.

I recognized his writing.

"U-um, this question is inappropriate!" My voice shaking as I tore up the slip.

My eyes looked for Tim's face in the back. When our eyes met, he gave me a smirk and little wink.

The shrill sound of the bell made me jump.

"Oh! Okay, everybody remember to fill out your worksheets!" I yelled over the bell.

I heard students laughing and teasing each other behind me as they filed past me. It was soon quiet except for the mumbling of the student body in the hallway as I wiped the white-board clean.

A long low whistle cut through the silence.

I whipped around and found Tim leaning back on his chair.

"You look good from behind when you're doing that, Ms. Siu," he said matter-of-factly as he scanned my body.

I frowned, trying to ignore his comment, "Tim, what are you still doing here?"

"I heard you do counseling, or something? I've got something to talk to you about." He leaned forward and planted his feet on the ground.

"Well, I do, with Mr. Siu," I replied. "You can come to room 117 with me or anytime after class."

"But, can we talk, like now?" he fidgeted in his seat.

He seemed nervous, that's unusual. I suppose there's no harm. I looked over my shoulder. We were taught to keep a strict open-door policy to avoid the chance of sexual harassment claims, but if he wanted to speak on a private matter...

I shut the door.

"Okay Tim," I started as I sat in the seat beside him. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Well." He paused. "I'm just kinda feeling down. My girl just ended it with me."

Oops.

"She said," he continued, "she said that she couldn't satisfy me, so it was better if we ended it now."

What?! Come on, Emily!

"Am I just not good enough?" he covered his face with his hands and started sobbing.

Now I just feel bad. In an attempt to comfort him, I put my hand on his knee.

"No. Tim, I'm sure you would make a great partner."

"R-really?" he choked out.

I started to gently massage his lower thigh.

"Yes, but not everybody works together yenno?" I continued. "Sometimes you just have to find the one that is compatible with you.

"O-oh..." he said quietly.

I felt his thigh twitch.

Wait what?

Oh my god.

I pulled my hand back in shock, my mouth open in disbelief.

He looked at me and burst into tears.

"See! Even you think I'm a monster," he cried loudly.

"N-no! I was just, I was just surprised!" desperate to explain myself for some reason.

"Everybody, the girls, all the girls, they cry when they see me," he stuttered out.

He stood up suddenly. I could see...it, rising against his shorts from the side. I was speechless. All I could do was sit awkwardly, confused on how I even got in this predicament.

He slid off his shorts and it flopped out. My jaw dropped.

Still curved down, it wasn't fully erect but was already a long eight inches.

"I-it hurts Ms. Siu," he whimpered.

He was bullshitting me, right?

"I'm sure you're fully capable of taking care of it yourself like a big boy." I replied.

"No!" he said with seriousness. "I-I've never been able to."

Well, I was not fond of touching myself either. Like tickling yourself, it just never really worked for me. So maybe he wasn't lying?

"You did this to me," he continued. "C-can you help me. Please?"

I saw a tear drop from his eye and run down his face. Jesus, do I? Do I actually feel bad? Thank god I closed the door. Or should I have left it open? Either way, I'm not sure I could explain myself out of being alone with a sobbing student with his massive dick hanging out.

After a long pause, my mind too overloaded to think critically on a way to get out of this, I decided the easiest way to end this as soon as possible was to just jerk him off. George only lasted a few minutes, so it shouldn't take too long, right?

"Okay, but handjob, ONLY," I tried to say sternly.

He perked up and leaned back on a desk. His now rock-hard cock pointing straight at me. Did it get even bigger?

I gulped.

"Jesus that's big," I blurted out.

I was standing but the head of the cock was already square between my breasts.

"Come on Ms. Siu," Tim moaned in mock agony. "It hurts, it hurts!"

Well, no turning back now.

I grasped his thick rod with both my hands, barely covering it.

"Hmm," he moaned.

I tried to stroke up and down, but the lack of lubrication made it difficult to make any progress. This was my first time even seeing a circumcised dick, let alone working with one.

"Hmm," Tim groaned. "You'll need more lubrication Ms. Siu."

Well I don't keep lubrication in my school desk, Tim!

I looked down at the thick head of his cock, less than a foot from my face. A little pre-cum oozed from the flared opening. I built up some saliva in my mouth and gently let it fall out of my mouth. He gave a small moan as it landed on the head and dripped down. I moved my hands up and tried to spread my make-shift lubricate like I was shining the head of a baseball bat. That covered, maybe a tenth of it, I thought.

I looked up and met Tim's eyes. He looked back at me with expectation. I grunted in frustration. I built up another spitball and spit it onto his cock. I could see his smug smirk in amusement out of the top of my vision.

I was making no progress here. My mouth would be bone dry before I even got half of his cock wet enough for a handjob. I sighed. There was no other option, lets just get this over with. I hesitated for a moment before leaning forward and wrapping my lips around the thick head of his cock.

"Hoh, shit!" Tim exclaimed. "That's the good stuff."

My jaws already ached from stretching so wide. The salty pre-cum made my mouth water as the taste of dried sweat and male fluids filled my taste buds. Strangely, it wasn't entirely off-putting. I was never fond of giving George blowjobs but Tim, Tim tasted...manly? I gave a muffled moan as the sensation of his hot cock filled my mouth with a pleasant warmth. I tried to bob my head up and down, struggling to take in more of his cock. My jaw was straining to fit more than three inches in my mouth due to the thickness of it. I felt my panties starting to get damp and my nipples perking up from the lewdness of what I was doing. He reached his long arms down and gently squeezed my breast.

12