Anal Addiction Ch. 04

Story Info
Some good surprises.
8.3k words
4.69
13.8k
31

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Knock Knock Knock*

I nearly jumped off the couch in surprise at the knocking on the front door of my apartment. I was naked from the waist down and I had my hard seven-inch cock in my hand. Trans porn played on the laptop in front of me and I quickly shut it to turn the sound off. My heart was suddenly beating fast so I took a deep breath to calm myself.

As I quickly put my pants on I looked back over my shoulder towards the door. I wasn't expecting anyone, nor had I been buzzed from the front gate. Standing up I smoothed my shirt down and then I walked over to the door. When I opened it I saw my friend Mike standing there with a six pack of beer in his hand.

"Hey man, want a beer?" He asked with a smile.

I smiled in relief. "Sure." After a pause I stepped back. "Come on in."

Mike followed me into my apartment and set the beer down on the table. Picking up two he opened them and then handed me one. I motioned for him to sit down on the couch and then I discretely adjusted my rapidly deflating cock as I followed suit. I took a swig of my beer and then I turned to him.

"So what brings you by?"

"Nothing much," Mike replied casually. "I just wanted to see how you are doing. You left the bar in a hurry the other night so I wanted to see how it went."

"So you didn't just stop by to brag about your latest conquest?" I asked playfully.

"Now that you mention it, I did get laid Friday night," Mike replied with a smile. "And Saturday morning too. Thanks for reminding me," he added with a laugh.

I laughed along with him. Mike loved to brag about his sexual flings so I knew I would be hearing all about it. I also figured I should play along. "Then I guess you're not the only one who got laid Friday night," I replied.

"Nice!" Mike said excitedly. "Her name is Nina, right?" When I nodded he asked, "Do you have a picture?"

I picked up my phone. Unlocking it I scrolled through my text messages from Nina until I found the first picture she had sent me. I held up my phone so Mike could see.

"Wow, hot! How did you meet her?" Mike asked.

"Through a friend of Tiffany's." I wasn't ready to get into all the details so I just left it at that. I knew Mike wouldn't judge me for liking trans women but I figured that I'd save that conversation for another time.

"That must have been tricky to pull off," Mike responded. "After Judy and I broke up one of her friends started texting me."

"What did you do about it?" I asked.

"Nothing... yet." When I rolled my eyes at him Mike laughed, "Come on man, you know I'm gonna make a bad decision at some point."

I laughed because I knew it was true. Mike did tend to let his dick make bad decisions. Not that I was always innocent of that myself but ever since Wendy had fucked me I felt completely different. Now my ass made those decisions.

We sat on the couch talking for over an hour. He told me all about when he had sex with the brunette from the bar. Then we talked about sports and even a little politics. After a couple beers we were both feeling good. It had been a long time since we had hung out.

Suddenly my phone buzzed on the table. Reaching over I unlocked it to see a text from Nina.

Nina: Hey handsome! Wanna come over?

I smiled. I was really enjoying my conversation with Mike but I was suddenly very horny. I had forgotten that Mike had interrupted me while I was jacking off.

Me: Yes! I'm chatting with a friend but he'll understand when I tell him I got a booty call.

Nina: Hehe. Is your friend as cute as you? Does he want to come too?

Me: Lol

Nina: No really, you should let him know the deal and then invite him. If he likes my cock half as much as you do then he will have the time of his life!

Looking over at Mike I tried to imagine him taking Nina's big dick in his ass but I just couldn't imagine it. The thought actually made me laugh out loud.

"What?" Mike asked as he looked down at the phone in my hand. "Is that Nina?"

"Yeah," I replied. "She wants me to come over."

"Well don't let me stop you," he said with a smile as he set his empty beer bottle down and began to stand up.

I didn't really know how to bring up Nina's invitation so I just said it plainly. "She said you can come too."

Mike stopped halfway up. In his awkward stooped position he looked over at me quizzically. He didn't say anything for a few seconds but then he asked, "Really?" At a nod from me he added, "And you're ok with that?"

"It's fine with me," I responded. "We actually had a threesome on Friday night." Mike smiled until I added, "So yeah, I don't mind sharing but there's a catch."

Mike stood up straight and asked, "What's the catch?"

"She's trans."

Mike just stared at me for a few seconds like he didn't know what the words meant. Slowly I watched him realize the implications of what I said and then he asked, "So that means she has a..."

"Yeah, a big one," I added helpfully. I couldn't keep the small smile off my face.

He was lost in thought for a while but finally he said, "Thanks for the offer but I think I'm gonna pass." He looked over at me thoughtfully. "But good for you man. Expanding your sexual horizons." He paused and a playful smile came over his face. "I always knew you needed a big dick in your ass."

I laughed as I playfully pushed him towards the door. "Very funny," I said lightheartedly. I knew he was just teasing me so I took no offense. "Get outta here."

He laughed as he opened and then closed the door behind himself.

I picked up my phone and typed a message.

Me: My friend declined but I can head over now.

Nina: Get that sexy ass over here!

I stripped off my shirt as I practically ran to the bathroom. Jumping in the shower I quickly cleaned myself up and then I threw on some clothes. Nothing that required too much thought as I knew I would be taking them off as soon as I got to Nina's place. Grabbing my phone and keys I immediately headed out.

After walking up the back staircase at her apartment complex I hesitated briefly at her door. The last time I had come over Nina had told me to just come in when I arrived so after a few knocks with no answer I gently pushed open the unlocked door. Stepping into the entryway I looked around as I slipped my shoes off. Nina was nowhere to be seen.

"Hello? Nina?" No response. "Nina?" I asked a little louder.

The bathroom door opened a crack. "I just stepped out of the shower," Nina called out. "There's wine on the counter. Make yourself comfortable." After a pause she added, "And by 'make yourself comfortable' I mean that you better be naked when I get out there."

I laughed as I removed my shirt. My pants and underwear immediately followed and I walked over to the kitchen naked. Two wine glasses sat on the counter next to an open bottle of red wine. One of the glasses had a tiny bit of wine at the bottom and I smiled as I saw that Nina had started without me. Filling up both glasses I took a few drinks as I waited for Nina.

A minute or so later the bathroom door opened. Nina emerged wearing a small towel wrapped around her hair and a large towel wrapped around her body. I was a little disappointed that she wasn't naked but I also knew that I wouldn't have to wait long to see her amazing body.

She smiled when she saw me. "Hey cutie, I'm so glad you came over," she said as she came towards the kitchen. "Too bad your friend couldn't make it, I guess I'll just have to fuck you twice as hard tonight."

I smiled. "Sounds good to me."

I picked her wine glass up off the counter and I held it out to her as she approached. When she was within a few feet of me she reached out for the wine glass in my hand. As her hand touched the glass the towel around her body slid off onto the floor.

"Oops," she said with a smirk that told me it was intentional.

As Nina took her wine from me I stood there and admired her beautiful naked figure. Starting at her small perky breasts I drank in the sight of her smooth, hairless body. Everything about her was so soft and feminine until my eyes rested on my favorite feature: Her cock. It hung limply between her legs but I was drawn to it like a moth to a flame.

I reached back blindly and set my wine glass on the counter. Without thought I immediately went to my knees in front of her. I leaned forward and brought my mouth to her cock. I gave it a kiss. Then another. I brought my lips to the head of her cock and I sucked in. The spongy head filled my mouth.

"Mmm, good boy," Nina cooed above me.

I smiled around her cock as I slowly slid my mouth down. Her clean, warm cock felt good on my tongue as I took the entire thing. I knew that Nina would be hard soon so I enjoyed the temporary feeling of being able to take it all. Slowly sliding my mouth back I looked up and made eye contact with her.

Nina watched me with a small smile. Taking a sip of her wine she purred softly as I took her hardening cock deeper in my mouth. She placed her free hand on the back of my head and gently guided me forward and back. I got so turned on that I felt my cock respond accordingly.

By the time she was hard she was beginning to make soft little moans. She took her hand off my head and began to rub her small breast. Reaching up I fondled her other breast as I continued to lick and suck. With her eyes closed and a look of satisfaction on her beautiful face she let me pleasure her.

"Mmm, so good," Nina breathed. "You sure know how to suck cock."

After a minute or two Nina stepped back and her saliva covered cock slipped from my mouth. Stepping around me she set her half empty wine glass on the counter and then leaned down to give my bare ass a playful spank. She smiled at me as she removed the towel from her head and shook her damp hair out.

I stood up in front of her. Our hard cocks made contact as I stepped towards her for a kiss. We locked lips in a passionate embrace as our naked bodies came together. With my arms around her I let my hands roam over her smooth back down to her butt. Pulling her towards me I reveled in the feeling of her hard cock pressed against me.

We ground against each other as we made out. Every nerve ending on my body was stimulated by her smooth skin and her roaming hands. She squeezed my butt and then she ran her finger up and down my crack. I knew what would come next as she broke contact with me and spun me around.

"Let's take this to bed," she said with a smile as she playfully smacked my ass again.

I looked back over my shoulder as I started walking. "What did you have in mind?" I asked flirtatiously.

"Mmm," Nina purred as she watched my backside. "I was thinking about something involving my hard cock and your tight asshole."

I involuntarily moaned with anticipation as I watched her hard cock swing back and forth with each of her steps. Reaching her bed I climbed on and stuck my ass out. "Sounds good to me," I said excitedly.

Nina gave me a lusty smile as she picked up a bottle of lube off the nightstand. Squirting some in her hand she began stroking her cock as she stepped towards the bed. Climbing up behind me she spread some lube on my hole.

I gasped with pleasure as she slid a lubricated finger into me. Seconds later another finger was added and I was begging for more. "Ugh, give me that cock," I moaned.

She laughed. "With pleasure."

Nina removed her fingers and moved into position. She slowly pushed forward and I felt the head of her cock stretch my hole. Relaxing the muscles of my ass I gratefully accepted her full girth. I moaned as she steadily slid inch after inch of her large cock into me.

Nina gave me time to adjust to her size and only began fucking me when I looked back over my shoulder and smiled. Starting slow she ran her hands along my back as her cock slid in and out of me. The feeling was amazing and I could feel my own hard cock swinging between my legs.

As the pace of Nina's fucking increased she gripped my hips for leverage. The rhythmic slapping sound of our sex echoed through her apartment and with both of our moans added in it was quite the symphony. This went on for a few minutes until I felt Nina lean forward.

With her small breasts on my back she put more of her weight on me. I enjoyed the feeling of her warm skin against mine as she continued to fuck me. After a minute or so I slowly let my body fall forward and she came with me.

I was chest down on the bed with Nina on my back. After a brief pause to get her bearings she resumed fucking me. Our new position allowed her to use more force as she slammed her cock down into me. She wasn't kidding when she said she was going to fuck me twice as hard and I loved the feeling of her cock probing even deeper inside me.

As I moaned my approval of Nina's penetration I felt her heavy breathing on my neck. Between that and the stimulation of my tapped cock between me and the bed I was in heaven. I rode the pleasure like a wave and only came out of it when Nina suddenly slowed down.

Grinding her cock into me she whispered in my ear, "your ass is so tight."

"Only because your cock is so big," I whispered back.

She continued to slowly grind her cock into me. At first she rocked back and forth but then she started grinding in a circular motion. I had never felt anything like it and I moaned at the increased pressure on my trapped cock. It took less than a minute for me to realize that I was getting close.

Turning my head to look back at her I breathed, "If you keep that up you're gonna make me cum."

Nina giggled and ground her cock into me even harder. When I moaned she slowly pulled back until I felt her cock slide out of my ass with a wet plop.

"I didn't mean stop," I protested.

She laughed as she sat up. "You're such a cock slut," she said teasingly. She grabbed my hip and pulled to get me to roll over. "I'm definitely not stopping. I just want to watch you cum."

I smiled as I rolled over and spread my legs. "I'll see what I can do."

Nina grabbed my ankles and spread my legs even further. Pushing them back towards me she opened up my ass completely. Scooting forward on her knees she lined up her slick, hard cock with my hole and without using her hands she pushed back into me in one smooth motion. She was very talented.

My hard cock bounced on my stomach as Nina resumed fucking me. Leaning down she brought her lips to mine for a passionate kiss. With her tongue in my mouth and her cock in my ass I wrapped my arms around her to bring our naked bodies together. Nina made me feel so good and in no time I felt myself getting close to orgasm again.

I broke off our kiss and let go of Nina. I moaned as I said, "I'm gonna cum soon."

Nina sat up straight. Still holding my ankles back she continued to pound my ass while she looked down at my hard cock and smiled. She looked as excited as I was.

I squeezed her cock with my ass muscles which elicited more moans from both of us. From the look on Nina's face I knew I wasn't the only one getting close to orgasm which only turned me on more. Focusing on the feeling of her cock sliding in and out of me I looked down at my cock. It was rigid as a pole.

"I'm cumming," I breathed as I felt myself reach the point of no return.

Cum fountained out of my cock. Spurt after spurt landed on my stomach as I whined with pleasure. Nina kept up her relentless hammering of my convulsing hole while I drained myself completely. As the cum slowed to a trickle I looked up to see an expression of ecstasy on Nina's face.

She arched her back and let out a wordless yelp as she buried her cock deep in my ass. I smiled tiredly as I felt her fill me with her warm seed. If I hadn't just cum that blissful look on her face surely would have pushed me over the top. Seconds later she was completely spent.

Nina collapsed next to me. We were both still trying to catch our breath as she laid her head on my shoulder and draped her arm across my chest. When she felt wetness on her arm she giggled and moved her hand down to my stomach. Running her fingers through the cum pooled there she lazily played with my spent seed as we both tried to catch our breath.

"It's so hot watching you cum like that," Nina said happily.

I smiled at the ceiling. "What can I say? I love the way you fuck me."

"Do you get fucked by a lot of guys or mostly trans women?"

"No guys," I answered quickly.

"Really?" Nina asked. She raised her head up and looked at me skeptically. "I'm surprised. You seem to love dick."

"Yeah but before I met your friend Wendy I had never even touched another dick besides my own."

"Hmm," Nina said thoughtfully. "You know you could be getting laid all the time if you liked guys. My friend Jamie is super cute and you are exactly his type. He would come over and fuck you right now if I texted him."

I laughed. "I'm just not into guys," I replied. "I don't like big muscles or a hairy chest or a chiseled jawline or any of those kinds of masculine features."

"Not every guy is so masculine," Nina replied. "I know plenty of gay guys without any of those features. But you know what they all have in common?"

"They have a cock?" I said playfully.

"Bingo," Nina said with a smile.

"Yeah but when I see your cock it looks feminine," I said. "I know that's a weird thing to say about a dick but yours really does."

Nina barked a laugh. "If a guy shaved his pubes and kept it clean I bet you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference."

I rolled my eyes. "I think I would notice who the dick was attached to," I replied.

"What if you couldn't see who it was? Like at a gloryhole."

"Are gloryholes even real?" I asked. "I thought they were just a made-up porn thing."

"They're real," Nina replied. "You should try it sometime."

I thought about it for a few seconds and it made me laugh softly.

"What?" Nina asked.

"I've seen gloryholes in porn but it was always a girl sucking an anonymous cock," I replied. "I never imagined doing it." I briefly pictured myself down on my knees sucking an anonymous hairless dick. Of course I imagined that it was attached to a cute trans woman.

"Mmm," Nina purred. She lifted her cum covered fingers off my stomach and ran them along the length of my spent cock. It twitched. "Looks like someone likes the idea."

I smiled. "Weirdly I do. That actually sounds hot." After a few seconds I glanced over at Nina. "Wait, why do you want me to get fucked by a guy so badly?" I asked.

Nina laughed lightheartedly. "I don't. I just think that you are missing out on getting more of what you crave." She paused and then gripped my dick in her slick hand. "Cock," she added for emphasis.

We lay there in contented silence for a few minutes as I thought about what she said. I loved the feeling of getting fucked and of course it would be nice to get fucked more often but I just didn't look at guys on the street and picture them naked like I did with women. Although now I always imagined that the women I saw were secretly trans women.

Suddenly I thought about all of the trans porn I had been watching recently and it gave me pause. Sometimes I could tell that the performers were closer to being cross dressers than trans but for some reason that didn't really seem to bother me. Maybe Nina was right that a more feminine guy could do it for me. Maybe.

The next day at work was a breeze. I finished some work in the morning and then surfed the internet for the rest of the day. In the late afternoon I was wasting time reading an article about new movie releases when I heard someone approaching my desk.

I looked up to see my coworker Stacy. She was small and petite, her short blonde hair bouncing up and down as she walked. Her colorful outfit complimented her bubbly personality and she had a big smile on her face.

"Good afternoon!" Stacy said cheerily as she walked into my cubicle.