Anal Addiction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I cleaned I heard Nina chuckling at something on her phone. When I was done I glanced over to see her typing. She seemed to be texting with someone but seconds later she put her phone back in her purse.

"Ready to go?" Nina asked.

I nodded and then pulled up and buckled my pants. As we walked back though the store the blonde employee gave us a smile and a wave as we passed. I wondered if she knew what we had just done and what she thought about it.

When we got back in Nina's car she checked her phone again. Smiling to herself she once again typed out a quick message. I couldn't help but be curious who she was talking to but I figured it wasn't really my place to ask.

As she started the car I thought about our gloryhole adventure. It had been fun but I wondered who the person was on the other side of the wall. There had only been one other customer in the store while we were there, could it have been the young guy with the hat? Suddenly I remembered hearing a whisper while we were looking at movies and it all clicked into place.

"So the guy from the gloryhole," I said casually to Nina. "You know him, right?"

She glanced over at me and then back at the road. "What makes you say that?" She asked.

"I heard you whispering."

Nina nodded. "Damn, I knew I said it too loud." She glanced over at me. "Is it ok that I set it up? I thought it would be more fun as a surprise."

I thought about it for a few seconds. "Yeah, it's good," I said. "And the fact that it's someone you know and not some random person off the street is actually reassuring."

She smiled. "Better that way, right?"

"Yeah," I agreed. "And making it a surprise was the right call too." I smiled. "I was so shocked seeing that dick sticking out of the wall."

Nina laughed. "I know! The look on your face was priceless. I was just texting Jamie about it."

"Jamie is the guy from the gloryhole?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "He was telling me how much he loved your blowjob. He said that you are 'extremely talented'."

I smiled at the compliment.

"Plus, he thinks you're really cute. He wants to ask you out."

"Oh," I said. "Well, as I said last night I'm not really into guys."

"That's what I told him," Nina replied. She looked over at me. "But if you are even a little curious you should think about it. Jamie's the kind of guy with a lot of feminine tendencies that I think you would like."

I thought about it briefly. From what little I saw of him in the store he didn't look like a masculine guy. He was young and thin and if I remembered correctly he even had his fingernails painted. Perhaps I could be attracted to a guy like that.

"You should grab a drink with him," Nina said.

"Hmm, I don't know," I replied.

Nina didn't say anything for a few seconds. Finally she said, "tell you what, I'll make it worth your while. I have a trans friend that I think you would like. If you agree to meet Jamie for a drink I'll try to set something up with her."

Ooo, now that was interesting. "Just a drink?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "But you have to promise to be open minded."

I thought about it. A drink wasn't that big of a commitment. Plus, I was feeling curious enough about Jamie to meet him with an open mind. The possibility of meeting another trans woman was the icing on the cake.

"Deal," I said.

Nina smiled.