Anal Adventures of a Redheaded Slut

Story Info
A wild experience I plan on repeating often.
5.3k words
4.53
30.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete was my first real love we met at university he was twenty-four, six foot tall, medium build with a beautiful six inch circumcised penis. I loved that sweet penis, sucking it, the feel of it in my hand, how it pulsed with power. I was twenty-three, five-two one hundred and three pounds with long red hair, blue eyes, love and loss, exploring limits, expanding horizons as we became well rounded people.

As we stumbled in from the year end party we had attended that night, hands roaming are hot young bodies, throwing our cloths off with reckless abandon. Exploring each others young bodies, the way we had a hundred times before, drunk, horny, lusting. Pete and I had dated since our freshman year at DePaul University, moving in together for our senior year, we had an active sex life together. I stroked his semi erect penis, while we kissed, his hands roaming freely over my tight little body. We both had a little to much to drink tonight celebrating the end of our exams, college was ending, I was headed to law school, Pete had a job offer in California. The end of so many things has we both prepared to start new phases of our lives on different ends of the country.

His mouth moved to my breast sucking my hard delicate nipple, his penis growing hard in my small hand, Pete's fingers exploring wetness, moaning, his fingers entering my slick pussy, our tongues dancing in each others mouths, I would miss my lover. He knew my wants, needs, desires sex with him was pleasurable and fulfilling. I wanted him inside me, dropping to my knees, I licked the head of his cute penis, before taking that beautiful cock in my mouth. Feeling the pulsing veins with my long tongue, as his cock grew harder in my mouth, a wonderful feeling as I rubbed my clit with my free hand growing wetter.

Kissing the tip before I spun to position my self on all fours, my favorite position, eagerly anticipating his entrance into my tight pussy, entering me slowly teasingly, almost unbearable, I moved my ass back to meet his thrust. Our pace increased, pounding away, I buried my face in the floor, my fingers finding my clit again, rubbing, pleasure flooding my body. I was so wet, he thrusted in and out, a scene that had played out many times before, in that magic final year together.

Then effortlessly, without warning, he slid out of my wet pussy and was poking at my virgin ass. Something he had asked to do many times, my answer was always no, exit only, tonight felt different. I was a little drunk, feeling a little randy, I went with it pushing my ass back into his cock, the head poking at my tight asshole. That little hole down there has tons of nerve endings that can send me to orgasmic heavens when stimulated. Not only that, but there are also specific spots that get stimulated only through anal penetration, there are tons of ultra-sensitive nerve endings in my tight little back door, stimulating it can bring a ton of sexual pleasure.

Sliding in surprisingly easy, his cock slippery covered with my pussy juices, I was surprised at how good it felt, he was moving slowly, inch by inch, deeper, deeper, it hurt beyond belief but the sensation was also pleasurable. My tight asshole stretching to accept his cock, there was a mix of pleasure and pain, has he filled me inch by inch, no turning back now, my parting gift to him was my virgin ass, I felt so full.

He withdrew his cock, almost all the way out, I felt empty, then he shoved it back in again, picking up speed and power with each thrust into me. Out of control enjoying this new experience, I start moving to meet his rhythm, moaning, panting, pain turning to only pleasure, I screamed "Fuck that slut ass." He pounded my ass relentlessly, grunting, breathless, a strange new sensation, I felt a budding orgasm, I was going to cum with a cock in my ass, body trembling, moving to meet his movements into my ass, my orgasm shaking my little body, screaming out in pleasure.

I still wanted more, I wanted his hot cum squirting on my face, like a porn star. to taste him fresh out of my ass, I wanted to be a dirty slut, the thought was exciting, titillating I turned quickly, taking his cock fresh from my ass in my mouth, licking, sucking, devouring his cock, the taste was strange, pungy, at the same time sweet, I loved it, needed it, the scent filled my nostrils. He swelled in my mouth has I deep throated his cock, his pubic hair tickling my nose, gagging a little, his hands in my hair, I felt his cock pulse, twitch, I pulled back replacing my mouth with my hand stroking that beautiful cock. the First stream of hot seaman hit my nose, eyes, I kept stroking him, another stream filling my mouth dripping down my chin. Hot cum dripping down my chin, I looked up with my baby blues, to meet his beautiful brown eyes.

Raising up to my feet, I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him, our mouths sharing his cum. His tongue exploring my mouth eagerly, tasting himself, so dirty, so wonderful. The freedom of the end of school, moving to a new phase in our lives, had given me a chance. To put those old fears, hang ups, to the side and find a new pleasures in the process.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning I woke to Pete rubbing his penis on my asshole, which felt raw and sore, My hungover brain whipped wildly between wanting and not wanting. Pete rolled me on my stomach going with me my cunt wept as my clit rubbed on the silk sheets beneath me as he grinded me down into the bed. I felt the head of his cock pressing at my tight asshole. My fingers clawed at the silk sheets below me consumed by the restrained force of his weight being applied on top of me. I was wrestling with the idea of twisting, turning and rolling out from under him but he was resting the full weight of his body on me, pinning my little body firmly in place.

His cock head pulsed against my sore asshole sending shivers up my spine. Once, twice, pressing on my backdoor entrance, I began to shake my head, no, but he thrust downwards my tight asshole stretching to except the invasion. So hard and so fast, his cock felt so thick, my body opened, stretching, my ass swallowing Pete's cock excepting the invasion. Thick, thick, swollen meat filled my tight little ass so thoroughly that I squeaked and screamed in shock, pleasure and pain filling my hungover brain.

Not like last night when I enjoyed giving him my ass in a drunk playful way. My taut anal muscle rang hot with pain at the force of the abrupt attack. I gasped, too shocked to interpret any of the sensations flowing through me. His cock felt massive, feeling more like a fist inside me. It sat deep inside me, my little body pulsing with a forbidden lust and desire, my anal muscles were stinging. My body jerked under his weight in an attempt to reject his invasion. He groaned and and nibbled on my neck. Shockingly his cock seemed to grow, pulsing and thickening even further inside my bowels. His thighs shuddered as they pressed against mine pinned on the bed overpowered, helpless.

Just when I thought he was in as deep as he could go he pressed down and opened me up even more another inch, then two. I gasped loudly in pain, he groaned with pleasure, it was in my head to push him off, the shock so encompassing, then I breathed out and realized that though it hurt there was a strange erotic feeling encompassing me.

My little tight ass did hurt, it burned and pulsed with a white hot pain from the abuse of the invasion, but the heat moistened my now wet cunt pressing into the the soft bed. I could feel my arousal sliding down my thighs I want this. I made a soft helpless sound of surrender, trapped between my pain and my desire, tears running down my face, unable to decide if I had willed this to happen or was I dreaming.

With a roar of masculine need he pulled back a fraction, grazing his cock against the sensitive walls of my bowels, then he shoved down with his hips with a ferocity that overwhelmed my tight ass. His cock speared deep into my ass. It felt like an arm more then a cock was fucking me. My asshole so sore, so tight, that his cock was magnified proportionately. It delved like a punch that kept coming until it felt like acres of cock ploughed all the way to my throat I was so full. He was ripping me in two.

The sensation was so strong, so wrong, that I cried out, "Pete Stop Please!" He stopped, held himself still so that the only movement was the thud of his pulse. That pulse was so strong, so deeply buried in me, that I moaned and stretched beneath him. Rolling my spine so that my buttocks pushed upwards towards him, my body betraying me, a small encouragement that didn't go unmissed.

He took advantage of my raised hips and slipped his hand between my legs. Two fingers sliding into my wet cunt. A wild earth shattering orgasm hit my little body like a sledgehammer. I rocked and groaned, helpless beneath him, a victim to my own pleasure. I had giving away I was enjoying the ass fucking as Pete stretched my ass open my pulsing soaking wet cunt force being fingered at the sametine filling my body with sensory pleasures of disbelief. His sweaty body heat surrounded me, invaded me, and coaxed me, lost in the moment moving to meet his thrust into me.

My legs trembled, my body shaking, my head was spinning, my body falling off a cliff into a pile of tingling ecstasy. A sweet sense of sensual release that I fond myself having no control over it just letting myself go because it's was just too damn good. An earth-shattering orgasm breaking me into a million little pieces. Not thinking about anything else besides the pleasure of being fucked so thoroughly as all-consuming euphoric electric dominoes were falling down in different directions under my pale skin.

Arching upwards rasping my shoulders into his soft chest hair, straining away from his fingers forced his cock deeper into my sore aching, burning ass, and peeling away from his cock impaled me on his fingers stretching my wet pussy. I rocked in sensational oblivion realizing new pleasures lost in an ancient primal act of carnal lust. The appetites and passions of my body coming alive, sensual, fleshly, so alive to every touch that I could only shake and tremble, my mouth too disconnected from my brain to form words.

He waited until the climax subsided. Until I was shivering weakly, panting, crying. I could feel the tension of his intention but lacked the awareness to prepare for it. A fingernail grazed the hard bud of my nipple and as my body jerked in reaction he pulled away from me. His cock seemed to stretch my tight ass more on its way out almost as much as its entry. The feeling so unexpected that I had barely registered that when he thrust back in. Stiffening beneath him at the fierce lunge, my muscles tensing in protest, his fingers bunched inside my wet cunt spreading me wide open, stretching those muscles from within.

As I grew accustomed to the feeling of being stretched so taut the pain lessened and was replaced by the sensation of him sliding his thick pole along the walls of my bowels. Different from last night it tickled and felt something like a blow to the funny bone, painful and strange all at once. With the understanding that this was not true pain, not unbearable, I relaxed more deeply and was assailed by the sensation of his cock rubbing the length of that tight, tight space. His breathing deepened and that triggered yet another sensation. The knowledge that my body was going to make him cum. I felt the tension in his thighs on top of me, the stiffening of his cock, the burrowing of his fingers and the shuddering of his hot breath on my shoulder.

"You Dirty Little SLUT!" He whispered in my ear.

I moaned in ecstasy at the words, couldn't stop myself, better still I felt beautifully dirty, his fat swollen cock pumping into my ass, I ground down against his hand, demanding, urging, his fingers to probe deep inside my vagina, my body shaking, trembling so close to another orgasm.

Then I was being pulled off the bed by my long red hair forced on my knees. A beautiful cock fresh from my ass thrust into my mouth, the scent and taste strangely arousing, gagging me at first as I drooled all over it. He fucked my face relentlessly as I tasted my own ass relaxing my throat as he pushed forward his balls on my chin.

He gave a loud bellow, one of shock and triumph with a painful grinding of his hips into my face he pumped thick streams of hot cum in my mouth hitting the back of my throat whilst I shook and spasmed beneath him on my knees his cum leaking on my chin before he discarded me on the floor. I laid there still trying to process what had just happened to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Cheryle "Cheri" I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid woman but here I'm a slut performing for your pleasure. I hope you enjoyed reading my story as much as I enjoyed writing it in the lonely darkness of the night. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore and disappear inside my soaking wet pussy. My juices flowing, eyes transfixed on the computer screen pouring out my story, waves of pleasure crashing over me. My fingers finding my breast pinching my delicate nipples caressing, squeezing, teasing, them. Bringing one of my breast to my mouth I teased it flicking my long tongue over my erect nipple. Taking my time I let my fingers slide down slowly over my flat stomach through my soft red pubes to my waiting wet pussy.

Rubbing roughly letting my fingers play with with my clit. Inserting one then two fingers inside me slowly moving in and out my wetness growing. My juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out. Tingling all over, legs spread and up, knees bent, typing away, writing on my journey of exploration. Moaning as my now wet fingers plunge into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, my scent filling the room. Rubbing my swollen clit the first waves of sheer pleasure encompass me.

The sounds coming out of my mouth surprised me as something primal took me over, losing all rational control, in the pursuit of sexual gratification. a beautiful out-of-body experience, my clitoris on a roller-coaster ride my soul and mind on a whole other level of connection as sweet ecstasy takes over my whole body shaking, trembling, arching my back and curling my toes.

My legs trembled, my knees shake, my head is spinning, my body falling off a cliff into a pile of tingling ecstasy. A sweet sense of sensual release I find myself having no control over just letting myself go because it's is just too damn good. An earth-shattering orgasm breaking me into a million little pieces. Not thinking about anything else besides the pleasure all-consuming euphoric electric dominoes falling down in different directions under my skin.

Tingling all over, legs spread and up, knees bent, what a great view of my sexy body in the mirror. My juices trickling down my ass crack sending shivers up my spine. I could do this for hours bringing myself to the brink, pulling back, teasing myself. I loved bringing my fingers to my mouth tasting myself. Looking at that read headed slut in the mirror hungerly sucking fingers fresh from her own pussy. Lubing my ass with my pussy juices, fingering my ass, bucking wildly, face distorted in pleasure and pain.

Inserting my slick butt plug a wonderful sensation as my tight ass stretches to except my beautiful toy. Starring at the red headed slut in the mirror legs in the air - ass full. Moaning, rising off the bed to meet my fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, fingering my sweet pussy with my princess butt plug in my ass.

My scent filling the room, my brown flower so full, rubbing my swollen clit the first waves of sheer pleasure encompassing me. The sounds coming out of my mouth surprise me, something primal taking over, losing all rational control, I submit to Pete. The idea of submitting giving my self completely over, serving only to my desire, lust, and pleasure. Bringing my fingers up to taste my self, licking them eagerly thinking of his beautiful cock, I am the red head slut in the mirror and controlling her too.

I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid attorney but here I'm a slut. Ready to perform any act in pursuit of pleasure or pain only wanting to please my sexual appetite.

My fingers wet from my mouth, I glide my hand down over my body lingering on my breast. pinching my hard nipples. Lower over my flat stomach stopping briefly in my soft red pubes, I love the way they feel, so soft between my fingers I love my cute little red bush. Sliding down, past my other hand still rubbing my swollen clit, touching my labia gently, parting my wet pussy lips. Plunging my fingers in hard, deep, moving my ass on the bed moving the butt plug deeper in my ass.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's my Surprise?" I asked excitedly.

"You'll have to wait till we get home sweetie." Lisa coly responded with a sly grin on her face. Lisa my live in girlfriend had been teasing a big surprise for my twenty ninth birthday all week. Now at dinner she would give no glue as to what I should expect. Excited, I was like a kid on Christmas morning, anticipation was killing me.

The waitstaff presented me a piece of carrot cake with one burning candle has they sang "Happy Birthday". I blew out my candle, smiling, I devoured the piece of cake, I wanted my surprise. Walking back to our apartment down Michigan Avenue, holding hands, my head resting on her shoulder.

Once in our apartment she instructed me to wait in the living room while she retrieved my surprise. She emerged walking toward me slowly stopping to stand just in front of me holding her fake cock, mesmerized, I dropped to my knees before her her penis inches from my face. "You want to suck it Cheri?" Nodding and taking her in my my mouth I sucked eagerly "That's it baby - feels so good" How was it there? No straps holding it in place, magic, was she a witch. She was stroking my long red hair gently as I slobbered on her cock. I was so turned on by Lisa with a penis, so wet, I wanted so bad to please her so bad. "Deep throat my cock," she encouraged.

Forcing my mouth down until my nose was in her blonde pubes. I gagged, saliva drooling out of mouth, Lisa started moving her hips fucking my face moaning loudly. Tears trickled down my face from gagging on her cock a magic experience. My mouth was sore from her ruthless pounding but she showed no intention of stooping anytime soon. She pushed deep down my throat holding my head there "Look at me Cheri" I raised my blue eyes to meet her gaze staring down at me "You look so hot - do you think it's wet enough?" Nodding struggling to say yes with a mouthful of her cock.

Releasing my head I pulled back drool dropping from my chin. I Turned around putting my face in the floor and my ass in the air. Pulling my ass cheeks apart, presenting my ass for entrance, I felt a lubed finger poke inside my tight ass. Lubing my ass with one, then two, adding a third, it felt wonderful her slick fingers working in and out of my ass.

As the phallic member made it's entrance inch by inch slowly entering me, stretching my ass, I moaned, the pain quickly turning to pleasure. Deeper, slowly deeper, then out, I felt empty, then she was in my ass again. Finding a rhythm I moved back to meet her thrust into my ass pleasure radiating out through my body. What was this magic tool? What a great surprise, the Feeldoe was, using the horse end like a penis. Lisa was pounding my ass, pulling my long red hair, calling me "Slut", she was really into her new role and I was loving it. Reaching up to rub my clit, feelings of pleasure filling my brain. Panting, moaning, Lisa screaming my name, "Cheri!"

12