Anal Adventures with Andi

Story Info
He learns to love Andi his new FWB.
990 words
4.23
6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

Andi's load flooded the palm of my hand. His fatty exploded like he hadn't cum in days. But for a 24-year-old guy, it was to be expected. This was my first time sexually exploring him.

We had been dating off and on for a few months. I had always considered myself bi-curious and thought I would always be that way.

But then I met Andi or Andrew at the supermarket, and I was taken but his cuteness. His black curly hair came down to his shoulders. His soft brown eyes He had such a sweet personality too. Very caring young man. There was an easiness talking to him.

Our friendship grew over the next few months. We went to movies, paint ballgames, and other things that he wanted to try.

Now I wasn't his sugar daddy, but I was his friend and we seemed to like each other.

One night we were at my place playing a game of chess and we made it interesting. Strip chess I was never much good at the game, so my clothes came off rather quickly! Andi however fared better. he was topless and shoe and sockless.

We were getting tired and I didn't feel comfortable sending him home what with the roads full of black ice.

I didn't have an extra bed, but my California sided king bed had plenty of room

I put a pillow between us so there would not be any sexes touching.

We went to sleep and when I woke up in the morning Andi's ass was pressed up against my cock. Something felt different. Being half awake it took me a bit to realize my cock was halfway buried up to his ass.

It felt like heaven. It was so velvety as it squeezed my cock, and my libido took over. I was soon thrusting inside him . he pushed himself into my hips. It was a nice rhythm steady pace between us. He knows how to squeeze and release. I grabbed his hips and thrust one last time inside him.

My hot load seared inside his velvet tunnel. I kept spurting inside him it was so fucking awesome. I just lay there cuddling with him and spurting my leftover seed inside him.

"Um, Andi this isn't your first rodeo in anal sex is it? I asked.

He giggled "No Mike I have ridden a stallion a time or two before!"

I nuzzled into his neck and bit his ear.

I looked down and I saw his hard one was dancing. I stroked him again and then I moved down on the bed and kissed his cock. I massaged his balls and licked the underside of the shaft. Precum flowed down and I tasted his salty goodness.

I flicked my tongue and tasted more of him. I was soon kissing his cock head and slipping my tongue in the pee slit. I took him a little further in and my mouth and started bobbing up and down on his fatty.

He grabbed my head and started to fuck my face. . His seed filled nuts exploded and filled my mouth with his young hot cum. I gagged and tried to swallow but it was all too much. So much cum, I scarcely remembered my nuts ever being that much.

Andi kept pumping his smaller loads in my mouth. It tasted a little like honey and pineapple. Oh well, I knew he was a healthy eater, and you know what they say. You cum sort of tastes like what you eat. So yes I can sort of confirming this.

I licked my lips and then I slurped my way down his shaft to get the stream of cum that I had not been able to swallow. Oh, I was such a cum slut now. HA! Me a cum slut

He went and took a shower, dressed, and went to work. He kissed me hard and French kissed me. He smiled. "Yes I do taste like honey and pineapple don't I " I heard his car pull out of the driveway soon.

I lay in bed and just sighed and sighed as I jerked myself to a hot load myself.

One night we were laying in bed and he decided he wanted to give me a massage His soft and delicate hands were like magic on my body. I felt so relaxed and he even did my feet. I felt like a new man.

But he surprised me as he slipped his well oiled fingers and started to explore between the cheeks of my ass.

The sensations I felt on my rosebud were awakening, to say the least. It was such a pleasurable experience. But he didn't just stop there.

No, no this naughty little cherub of mine, well he slipped a finger inside my ass and moved it in and out. It wasn't painful, as I said Andi had such a wonderful touch.

Soon he was massaging my prostate. I moaned as he did and kept it up as he reached massaged my balls too. I was soon humping the bed I couldn't stand it.

I so wanted to cum but when he sensed I was close he would slow things down. The agony and pleasure of it were so fucking intense.

Finally, he started stroking my cock and massaging my prostate. I tensed up and came all over the sheets. He kept it up and he made me cum twice more. I was s fucking mess after this.

I lay in my cum and sweat for a few minutes.

"Did you enjoy it, Mike?" He asked.

I just grabbed his head and kissed him deeply. "Does that answer that question?" I said.

He smiled and said we must change the sheets now. I watched him walk away toward the laundry room His naked ass jiggling as he walked away.

I think I am in love with my FWB.

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers