Second Encounter with my Landlord

Story Info
Curious boy becomes obsessed and accepts his place as a slut.
5.7k words
4.7
49.6k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a while since I saw my landlord again, about a week or so. He had left my body sore ever since he roughed me up that night he took my virginity. My ass was especially sore, naturally. Even though it was uncomfortable going through the week like this and walking around really awkwardly, it kinda felt hot to my dirty little mind.

I was constantly reminded by my own body how Prince pinned me down and made me his, how he pumped his huge black cock deep into me and fucked me ruthlessly, stretching my boipussy to its limits and shaping it for his pleasure... It was hard to contain my excitement. I masturbated every night after the whole ordeal to the thought of him using me again. I'd fantasize at work about having his big juicy cock in my mouth, giving it kisses and getting all my saliva all over it, taking in the smell of his sweaty member as I suck his balls, all while he caresses my face and tells me I'm a good little slut.

I wasn't thinking about women at all, not even women fucking black guys. My mind was overtaken by Prince. I wanted to spend some more intimate time with him again, wanted him to take me to bed and make me do things I never thought I would, wanted him to run his huge hands along my tight little body and lay his cock on me to tease me. I never wanted anyone so bad, I honestly loved being this obsessed. It made me feel so controlled and dominated. I had pretty much forgotten this was the guy I paid rent to, I didn't even care about that now, not after the time he showed me.

The morning after he fucked me I woke up still partially on top of him with my hand on his broad chest and my leg over him. He was holding onto me real tight and close to him, with his arm wrapping around me. Again I realized the difference in our size which made me feel really safe to be in his embrace. I could feel how stretched my ass was the previous night and had a devious smile while I remembered the events that transpired. It was super gay, but I stayed in that position waiting for him to wake up. I admired how the sun lit up his wonderful black skin, how he glistened and gleamed. Prince was beautiful. It was about 20 minutes until my landlord would wake up.

As I noticed him opening his eyes I started running my fingers along his chest and nipples and said in a pleasant voice, "Good morning sir." He turned and held me even tighter, while pressing his cock onto my body asking me if I slept well. I told him I slept wonderfully in his embrace and also that he was the first person I had slept(literally) with ever. He let me go and got up from bed. I was struggling to get up because of the soreness so he grabbed onto me and helped me up.

"There you go baby," he said as he helped me get into my clothes. He guided me to the kitchen where he offered to have breakfast together. I didn't want him to go through any more trouble, so I declined the offer. He seemed surprised, but didn't ask me again. We talked a bit about the previous night, and I couldn't say much besides "I loved it." A lot of it was still a haze to me, and he seemed to understand. I wouldn't be surprised if he did that to other people too.

I remembered that I should have showered and changed clothes a really long time ago, so I told him I'd take my leave. After guiding me to my apartment and entering a few steps in, he pulled me into him again, grabbing me by the forearms and gave me another kiss. I couldn't do anything but close my eyes and enjoy his attention. When he broke away, I whispered "Mmm daddy..." while I held onto him. The last thing he told me was that he wanted to see me again.

It'd been a week. I didn't really know why I hadn't seen him since I was too nervous to go and visit him myself. He might've gone to visit someone. It was so disappointing to fantasize about him so much but not to even see him again. I didn't feel confident enough to text him either.

When I finally got home and got to start my weekend, I just gave in. I couldn't really take it anymore and brought myself to the bathroom with my toys. My ass was still a little sore but I needed to use my toy on my ass while I thought about Prince fucking me again.

It made me feel so dirty on the bathroom floor fucking myself with a toy while thinking about him, I almost could ignore the sore feeling in my ass as my toy went in and out. I was actually noticeably better and handling my toy in my ass now. It felt good, but of course nothing like what Prince showed me. Nothing I did alone could match the feeling of a real man's hard throbbing black cock stretching my insides. I ended up stroking myself too while I fucked myself, and ended up cumming that way. I guess I just have to leave the hands free cumming to daddy~.

Each day after that night I started using my toys again, I kept fucking myself. The soreness slowly went away after a bit, and I was getting very used to my dildo. It was nothing like real dick, but I wanted to make sure that I was ready for the next time I had an encounter with Prince.

I wanted to train myself for him. I even dropped money on a thong since it made me feel feminine and sexy. It all made me feel very dirty and like a deviant, but that was part of the fun. I wanted to be a slut for Prince's big black dick so badly. I even shaved my ass bear to make my pussy look cute and sexy for him.

Finally came the next weekend. I was still extremely horny, but to my surprise my phone lit up with a text from my landlord. I was so excited but also so nervous to pick it up and see what he had sent.

"Are you at home?" the message read. I replied yes.

"Great, are you busy?" he sent, to which I replied with no.

"Why? Do you want me to come over sir?" I typed out, hoping that this was a booty call.

"Actually I wanted to come over to your place."

Shit. My tiny apartment? The place was a mess, and assuming he was in the building he wouldn't take very long to be over. I didn't have any time to prepare myself. All the same, I wanted him so bad, his sexy body taking me into his arms... The idea of him dominating me in my own bed also made me jump... Fuck it, I decided, I'm just going to say yes. I was already in my thong, so I quickly took out the lube where it would be accessible and visible and texted him back that I'd love for him to come over.

A few minutes had passed and he showed up to my door in casual clothing. I waved cutely at him and said "Hi sir," and looked back down in respect. He ruffled my hair a little and pulled me in for a kiss. During the whole thing I was so enamored by him again. It was the first time I was seeing the sexy black man I had been fantasizing about in two weeks.

"Been a minute, did you miss me?" my landlord asked.

"Yes, a lot." I still struggled to find words. We sat down on my couch as we talked about our weeks and how we were doing. Prince had some sort of "business trip" somewhere or something, but said he was free for the foreseeable future. As time went on we got closer to each other and I was pretty much on top of him by the time he suggested putting on a movie on my small TV. My eyes would dart to his pants the whole conversation and he very clearly noticed.

As the movie played, he brought his hand to my thigh and started squeezing it a little. Almost like a reflex I put my hands on his thighs and started working my way towards his crotch.

"Can I sir?" I asked as my hand felt his cock beneath his pants. My body was pretty much moving on its own. I felt really feminine falling into his embrace and also embracing my own desire for him. I was hard as a rock, but Prince was still pretty soft it seemed, unphased.

"Go for it girl," Prince told me.

I bent down and started undoing his pants while he brought a hand to my ass while starting to play with it. My eyes went wide as I finally saw his cock again. Mesmerized, I started stroking it immediately. I needed to see daddy hard again.

"My little slut wants to play with daddy's cock, hm?"

I nodded my head.

"Come on baby girl, I wanna hear it. Tell me you want this cock."

"Yes daddy I want it, I wanna make it hard. I missed your cock so bad..." I conceded.

"That's a good girl," he said as he kissed me again. He started undoing my pants as I was getting him hard.

"Someone's dressed up, damn baby that looks sexy on you,"

"I got it just for you daddy, I thought you'd like it."

Daddy's compliments made me feel so good. I spit on his cock and stroked it a little before finally taking the head into my submissive mouth.

"Such a good slut, fuck I been missing this virgin mouth."

"Not virgin anymore, thanks to you." I remembered the way he took me that night, guiding a lost boy into a whole new world of pleasure. It seemed messed up, but I honestly liked the idea of being a clueless virgin being guided by this older, more experienced man. Prince was more knowledgeable, more powerful, stronger and bigger than me. Being under his care was an incredible turn on and all I wanted was to be more dependent on him, be closer to him.

"That's right baby, you remember the fun we had don't you?" he said, bringing his other hand to my head.

"Mhm, I'm addicted to your cock now daddy... please take responsibility," I said, taking the opportunity to lick his warm shaft from bottom to top, savoring the taste of his skin and sweat, feeling the veins with my tongue. I wanted to truly worship his big black dick, I had missed it so much since the last time I saw it.

"Good, good, that's what I like to hear from my little slut," he said as he slapped my ass and slipped his hand under the string of my thong. I shook my ass around a bunch to give him a nice view.

I liked being called his little slut, and to show how much I appreciated his body, I tried taking his cock deeper into my throat. I still wasn't used to his ten inch monster in my mouth, so it took a lot of struggling. I was willing to do anything with my body for Prince though. He started running his hand through my hair and rubbing my head as I choked on his cock. Fuck I loved the way my slut mouth was choking and gagging just for him.

"Here boy, why don't you stop for a second? I got a great idea." Prince told me to lie on my back on the sofa with my head sorta hanging off the side. He stood up and hung his hard cock in front of my face. He held his dick up and let it rest on my face, I simply looked up and took in the smell while sticking my tongue out. He started slapping his cock on my face and I could feel the head touch my chin, dripping a bit of precum onto my chin each time.

"Please mess up my face sir..."

"Oh don't worry boy I'm gonna have my way with you, gonna mess you up just like last time. You want that baby don't you?"

"Hnnngg yess daddy, humiliate me more," I responded. He stopped the slapping and put a hand on my neck. He started pushing his cock into my very accepted mouth. The feeling was amazing. He put his cock all the way down my throat, testing the limits of my mouth. I was still gagging and choking, but could handle it easier in this position. He gave my neck a little pressure with his thumb while his cock was deep in my throat. He started moving back and forth and was really punishing me now.

He took out his phone to get a picture or video, and then used both hands to hold my throat. He was fucking it like it was a pussy, and I was loving how used I felt. He took his time with each stroke, making sure I could taste every last inch of his cock. His sweaty balls slapping against the top of my face was everything...

He groaned. "Oh yeah fuck baby you're so tight here, fuck you're such a kinky bitch I love it!" He was getting a little more aggressive and I was struggling to maintain my breath. I couldn't say it out loud but I was thinking: Please daddy fuck me up, mess me up some more.

I was rubbing my own cock through my thong as his own shaft was getting bathed in my saliva. Fuck, more like I was rubbing my little clitty just like a girl would. I could feel it getting a little wet from all the precum I had been dripping up to that point. I sure did feel like a girl, and I wanted only to feel more like one. I could feel that Prince was getting close to cumming. I was so excited to feel his warm, tasty cum again.

"Fuck babygirl take it!"

He thrusted his cock hard down my throat and with a big groan shot out jets of sticky white cum straight down my throat. I could feel it go straight down to my stomach and cover my insides. Fuck yes daddy leave all your cum in me, mark me as yours...

He slowly pulled his cock out, resting the head above my tongue that I stuck out for him. I could taste the last of his white cream as it poured out of his pleasure stick. I was breathing super heavily, and the whole experience was making my mind go blank. I could see his cock wet with my saliva, and could see some of the little strings of it come off from my face. The scene turned me on so much, I wish he would just keep fucking my mouth for hours. All I could do was moan and say "oh daddy..."

"I haven't let one out in a while, haven't had any sex since that night. Feels good to cum like that after so long." He sat down and sat me up, putting me on his lap facing him. We took our shirts off and I put my arms around him, while rubbing my ass on his still hard dick.

"Does it feel good in Daddy's lap?"

"Yes, I feel so safe daddy."

"That's good baby, now come on and kiss me," my landlord ordered me as he started playing with my asscheeks again. This is the first time I'd be kissing him all on my own. I didn't want to disobey daddy, so I just went in and started kissing his face all over until I got to his lips. Fuck I love being in Daddy's care so much, he was so hot I just felt like I needed to be all over him. This was a sort of release for me since I was feeling so turned on by him. I was rubbing my whole body against his, making sure his dick was firm against my ass.

"I'm your bitch daddy," I said as I pulled away.

"Damn right you are," he gave my ass a slap, "let's get this thing off you so we can play some more." Prince slid the thong off me as I blushed a little. I could now feel his cock right up against my hole. It was still wet with my saliva, and I could feel the stickiness on the opening of my asshole. He stuck a finger in my ass while I stroked his cock with my hand a little. "My little boyslut's still tight as ever," Prince said.

"I can't wait to have you inside me again..." I said. I really couldn't wait to feel close to him again, recalling the night he came deep inside me, making me cum over and over again into his bedsheet without me ever touching my clitty, just like I was a girl.

He pulled the finger out, and made me suck on it. Luckily I had been cleaning my ass everyday, so no mess would be made. I didn't really like tasting my ass, but I loved being his nasty little bitch and doing what he asked of me, so I happily sucked on his finger that was just in my ass.

He grabbed the lube bottle while I worshipped his finger with my hands flat on his chest and started pouring the lube on his cock. He seemed like he didn't wanna spend time prepping my ass as much, but I'd been using the lube everyday including today, so my ass was probably lubed up enough. I was nervous and excited to have him in me again, especially in this new position. I

didn't know if I could ride dick properly, but I was glad that daddy would show me this new experience. Daddy licked my lips and brought me into a kiss again. Seemed like he didn't care how dirty it might be, and I loved that part. I don't care how much our bodily fluids mix, that's just what I like. I wanna get nasty with daddy.

"You ready baby?"

"Yes daddy, I want you inside me," I said, as we both leaned back into the couch a little. His torso was supporting more of my weight now, and my small tight little body was up firmly against his huge form. Huge black men are so sexy...

He held my ass over his cock, firmly holding my cheeks. His head felt like it was kissing my sensitive rosebud before he pushed it into me. I had to let out a moan as he went inside. He groaned a little too, letting me know he liked being in my tight pussy. As he pushed in more of his cock, I let out a whimper and firmly held onto him.

With my face on his chest I once again felt super close to him as he went all the way in. He didn't take as much time this time around, probably knowing I could handle his dick a little better. His cock still went deeper into me than my toys did, and it still hurt. His girth I just couldn't ignore, and I felt immeasurable amounts of pleasure from the feeling of his cock reshaping my insides and stretching me. It felt like my ass was going to be pulled apart, but that stimulation was amazing. It was the mix of pleasure and the pain I was enduring just to have that pleasure that made me feel so dirty.

"Daddy... keep going," I moaned out. Prince groaned and said "That's right baby, take my dick," as he moved his cock up and down. He took slow strokes as he went in and out of my tight ass, making sure every spot in my ass got some love. Because of the position, he couldn't quite go all the way in, so the best was yet to come.

"You like this seat baby?" Prince slapped my ass really hard, "come on, shake that ass on my dick, ride it baby."

I nodded my head while moaning "Yes sir." I wasn't really sure how to ride him, but as I tried to shake my ass my landlord brought his hands to my hips. He could almost wrap around my whole body with just the two hands since I was so small. He covered about ⅔ of the circumference, not unlike how much of his girthy cock I could hold in one hand. Him holding my hips down helped me control my movement, and I could rock my ass up and down as he pushed his cock in and out of me. As I came up, Prince would pull out, as I went down Prince would push in.

I loved riding the man. Our bodies were still rubbing all over each other, my head still on the man's dark chest and my hands holding his shoulders. He was so well built I could barely squeeze them as I was getting fucked.

"Am I doing good daddy? You feel so good inside me uhghh" I asked him.

"Keep going baby you're doing great," he responded, holding my hips even tighter and thrusting even harder. I was still trying to shake my ass on his dick as well as I could. He must've been close to cumming by the way he was going harder and how much more frequently he was groaning. While groaning really hard he pulled out one last time and shot cum all over my back. I was a little disappointed Daddy didn't cum inside, but I was soaked in his cum now which was wonderful.

During this short break I rested on top of him breathing heavily. "I love how you came all over me daddy..." The precum from my clitty was oozing out the entire time onto Prince.

"You wanna lick that up for me baby girl?"

"Yes daddy, anything for you." I went and licked up my own precum without question. It didn't really taste like much, but I felt great licking the fluid off my landlord's amazing body. When I went back on top of him he said, "Why don't you try riding me again sweetheart? Show daddy a good time." I obeyed and squatted over his cock like I thought he wanted me to. I lowered myself and took his cock inside me again. He grabbed my arms to make sure I could keep my balance while sliding his beautiful fat cock into me. I looked at him in the eyes as I slowly went up and down his cock, going further down each time.

"Good girl, that's it, bounce on it baby," he said.

I followed his instructions and after a few minutes I was quickly bouncing on his pleasure stick while his cum was on my back and I looked into his eyes. It was the first time with him that I had to be doing the work, but I liked that he was showing me the ropes of being a fuck slut. Riding him like this allowed his cock to stretch out my ass in different places, really making room for his cock everywhere. It felt amazing holding his big hands while I bounced on his cock.

12