All Comments on 'Anal Album'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
raunchy sex story that's historical

The way the story took the reader back in time was refreshing. The sex was really dirty, just the way I like it. Thanks

janeyljaneylabout 15 years ago
Fabulous

Loved it GA-it's well written yet filthy at the same time. Captures my imagination and makes me want to know more about what depths she will draw him into.

chargergirlchargergirlabout 15 years ago
I like period pieces

and I like filth. You brought them both together in fine form. Well done, as usual!

lovemonsterlovemonsterabout 15 years ago
Fabulous, as usual

Another great story as well as filthy sex scenes. Superb.

anneskianneskiabout 15 years ago
Better than my albums!

A nice change from previous anal stories I've read, and so I enjoyed it partly because of that. Of course I mostly enjoyed it because it was bloody well written and hot,so no change there from your other stories - thank god!

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janeabout 15 years ago
A snap shot in time

I really enjoyed how your story mimicked the photo album the storyteller was asked to put together. The story unfolds, frame by frame, and I can almost see the photographer's hand shaking as he tries to remain objective yet is pulled into the moment, in a way more intimately than the nameless, almost faceless young man brought in to perform for this photo shoot. Another great short story GA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A greta story

and a damn good read - I remember the first time I was introduced to anal fucking by a girlfriend at that time - we had met at the local arts centre where i worked and over a few weeks chatted away until i asked her out - she was recently divorced and after a few dates took me home to her aunts and uncles house where she was staying and we fucked in the living room. A couple of days later she took me home again but as we were getting ready to fuck she said she had started her period so let me show you another way and then got on her hands and knees doggie style, then lubed my cock with her pussy juice then told me to put it in her bum hole - I was absolutely amazed at this but did so and the feeling was just wonderful as we fucked away and I shot my spunk in her arse hole. We did it again several times after that even if she had not got her period. Anal fucking is so different and so good and have loved it ever since.

noisymothernoisymotherover 13 years ago
Nice

nice nice nice

love it!

whambamwhambamover 13 years ago

Really liked this one... The balance between decorum and debauchery is very nicely done!

Ebony888Ebony888over 12 years ago
A fine balance!

A fine balance between decorum and decadence.

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryover 12 years ago
I come back ....

Time and again I come back to read tyhis excellant story,

it proves that a good story requirers an envelope to carry the erotic content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Impressed

I am always impressed by your stories; and this time is no different.

davalenedavaleneover 11 years ago
You have to like -

anal sex to understand the feeling that has been described in this story.

I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU HAVE YOUR LOVER CLOSE BY WHILE READING THIS STORY

I was so thrilled with the feeling of having a penis inside me, I had to call my lover to perform that needed desire that was created by GA!

If you have not had it performed in you? You won't know the feeling until you have.

DonGraham333DonGraham333over 10 years ago
What a fantastic Story.

That was really different and very well written.

You managed to create that atmosphere just so, Mr Geronimo.

Don

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
That was nasty!

I loved it!

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01over 10 years ago
It was good but...

You should have done some research in photography. In that era photos were made using photographic plates. Exposure times were long. Poses had to be held stationary for minutes otherwise the negative would be blurred. It would have been possible to make such an album but not as described. Still for all of that it was an interesting story. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yessss, indeed

I agree, evidentially with this remark, having used this kind of device, many years ago; nevertheless, it was very nicely written ...

Jehan ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Strange but interesting.

Some weird people there.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_1975almost 7 years ago
Extremely well done

Erotic and historical (albeit somewhat anachronistic in regards to equipment). Very well done. Five stars from me.

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

Oh, I'm sure that back in the day, people were just as depraved as they are today but without social media to exploit it. Once again you have shown your true colors and delighted us in a new way. Thank you for the writing and hard work keeping up with these tales. I am quite appreciative of your efforts and to your faithful team. Thanks again for making me drippy, lol

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

love a womans anus!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6066 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.