All Comments on 'Anal Alice Act 03'

by Neon_Ultra

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When is part 4 being released?

Title says it all, when do you plan on capitalizing on this act Neon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 4

You really need to get part 4 out. I can't wait so long again

bigpappi93bigpappi93over 7 years ago
Leading and Build up

I applaud your work Neon. You definitely have a unique and creative way of crafting the scene and location (s) in the mind of the reader. Not to mention your buildup of characters for Alice, her mother, Dan and Mike, and hinting future interactions with Big Jim. I like how naive the Alice is and how she's "adorably dumb" to quote a phrase. The possibilities with this series is endless, keep up the good work, this series will garner you that red 'H' or several at least.

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you bigpappi! Great to hear that kind of feedback and your comments about Alice. Sadly this chapter has been my lowest rated so far (maybe because there's no proper sex in it) - hopefully my next chapter will encourage readers a lot more, but if people reading this really like the story please take the time to give it a 5 star rating :)

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 7 years agoAuthor
The wait

As for people impatiently (understandably ;) ) waiting for the next part, I hope you'll understand when I say that living with my partner (and also writing serious non-erotic fiction) I have very little time and space to write filth like this :P Nonetheless, future parts WILL come, I just don't know when. But when it does, I know you'll love it.

bigpappi93bigpappi93over 7 years ago
Curiosity

I am curious though. Do you have any plans to revisit "Daddy's Dirty Butt Slut" series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Act 04...

Pleaseee don't make us wait too much for the 4 th act... i'm addicted to this series, and i check every day for new parts... i can't wait for the next one... for me, this is the best series, story ever...

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 7 years agoAuthor
Act 4!

I knew I couldn't leave you hanging right before the main event. Act 4 has been submitted :) The price you'll have to pay is that there might be a long time before the one after. Hopefully Act 4 will satiate you enough :)

As for the enquiry about Daddy's Dirty Buttslut, I've left it alone for now. I still have ideas and lots of little dirty bits written up but I'm concentrating on Anal Alice for now. DDB already has like 17 parts!

Dky_DkyDky_Dkyover 7 years ago
When?

How much it takes from the time you submit the story for it to be on the site? Because you said on 9/28 that acr 04 is submited and it's 9/30 now and it's now here :(

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 7 years agoAuthor

I know Dky, I can't do anything about the time taken I'm afraid. It takes different amounts of time every time. It's taken anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks in the past!

bigpappi93bigpappi93over 7 years ago
Refresh and Thank you

Nice surprise there Neon, thank you very much.

Quick tips for anons out there. It helps too refresh the page 3-5 times when looking for the next act as it might not appear right away because it is new (own personal experience).

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 7 years agoAuthor
Act 4 up!

It's up! Hope you like it.

bigpappi93bigpappi93over 7 years ago
Act 4 taken down?

Was Act 4 taken down recently?

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 7 years agoAuthor
Removed!

Fuck, Act 4 removed! Thanks bigpappi93 I wouldn't have known otherwise. I see now it's been removed basically because (reading between the lines) Alice wasn't enjoying herself enough. Someone must have reported it, maybe that last Anonymous person who complained. What about all the stories in Literotica's nonconsent/reluctance category? I'll resubmit it anyway. Sigh.

bigpappi93bigpappi93over 7 years ago
Edit?

Maybe some rewording where Alice enjoys it more, also please add the climax where the brothers cum in her the second time and Alice cums hard from it, I felt like that would garner the story a red H.

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Edit

Sorry too late, I've already resubmitted it! I made three very small edits to imply she enjoys it more. If that fails I'll have to edit more which I don't much want to do, as I enjoy writing the whole constantly being taken advantage of angle for innocent and naive and yet entirely forgiving Alice. That theme is going to continue all the way to just before the very end (for anyone who was expecting her to suddenly become an eager slut, that's not this series).

My main edit was on the introductory preamble that I put at the start of all my stories. I feel like my story was removed chiefly because somebody who expected something else from my story was offended and reported it, so I wanted to take a step against that.

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 7 years agoAuthor
Also

Oh, and I realise I bypassed the brother's double cumshot (Alice's was implied though - she doesn't know what a female orgasm is to put it into those words) twice. Don't worry, it'll be described in a future chapter, maybe even the next one :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeon_Ultra@Neon_Ultra
All about writing hot and heavy, lurid, sordidly intimate, passionately depraved taboo fiction. Usually involving asses. I do not publish often, but then again I am not getting paid for this. If any of you want to show your thanks by any measure, no matter how small, you can ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES