All Comments on 'Anal Alice Act 05'

by Neon_Ultra

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Glad your back

This is a good continuation and cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
welcome back

what a nice surprise to find part 5 today

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41almost 6 years ago

So glad you wrote more to my favorite story of yours. My absolute favorite thing about the series is how naive Alice is, it makes the scenes so much more interesting than just straight up regular sex.

_June_Junealmost 6 years ago
Haven't even read it yet'

...but I know it's gonna be good. Thanks for releasing a fifth, these are fucking 😩👌

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Welcome back.

Thank you very much for writing part 5, and congratulations on being published! This series is at its best when Alice is purely naive and at the same time enjoying herself reluctantly. In this part, it seems that much of that has been lost. Alice is still naive, of course, but it's just too similar to how she is naive in the first part, what with cuddling and all. The whole scene with Dan gives her so much agency, and she seems to get comfortable with blowjobs much too quickly. Its an unhappy transition. There is no naive feeling there for me. As I've said, the following scene with Mike just felt like a re-run. This certainly isn't my favourite work of yours, but i am rehardless ecstatic that you've made it, and enjoyed it. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yesssss

Omg welcome back, I've been so excited for part 5

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you everyone for your kind comments!

Anon, thanks for showing appreciation whilst expressing constructive criticism. The difficulty with writing naivety is sustaining it over time, without the parts of the story seeming unconnected and meaningless, because when naivety towards near identical situations is kept at 100% it's almost like the character has forgotten past experiences (or is only monumentally - and not entertainingly - dumb). I very much like writing her naivety and her goodhearted misjudgement of situations - and they will be constant themes throughout - but I also don't want her to be a complete amnesiac! From time to time, to break it up and give her more character, she will have a little more agency, but it will usually come back to bite her!

I respect that this was your least favourite part, and you found it a bit of a retread. I suppose in a way it's both me telling the scenes I want to tell, while also finding a way 'back into' writing this series, into finding the voice for it. Anal Alice is something with more of a direction to it than my other series; in fact the final ending of Anal Alice is already written (and I think my fans will find very satisfying!). Even if the parts so far have been very similar, existing on hot dialogue and internal narration alone, the story as a whole will be somewhat repetitive (as these things generally are) but not static. From this point on we will start to see other players involved, and the focus move away from only Alice+brothers (even though I acknowledge these early parts might end up people's preferred parts). There is after all, a world out there for Alice.

Keep coming back, I think you will like future parts more, and I will keep your criticism in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Story that should never end

Never rush through a great moment. Love this alice

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 6 years ago

Perfect story, love the anal loved to of been there to try her back passage myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Welcome back

I am happy you came back to give us par 5 will it ever be another part of the dirty daughter butt slut series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So

Where's the happy ending for alice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dad

When is her father going to start fucking her??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

really liked it!

really liked the cute dramatic ironies here and there

also it’d be really great to see her slowly lose sane and deprave in the future

and also really looking forward to see more creative situations! (please don’t feel restricted by sodomy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MoAss

Congratz on the "Hot" rating, although you never needed it. You're cemented in the "Big Booty" writer pantheon, and when it comes to Anal Incest, arguably the best. Don't leave us hanging, Daddy can buttfuck her when she tries to tell her about the brothers. Mom can molest her fat ass when she seeks relief, and get ass-raped by her sons when she confronts them! Lmao, Alice a very sexy character, maybe even more than Daddy's Buttslut because of her innocence. Keep up both, you're a legend...👍

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 5 years agoAuthor
Part 6 is up!

^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Make Act 06!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeon_Ultra@Neon_Ultra
All about writing hot and heavy, lurid, sordidly intimate, passionately depraved taboo fiction. Usually involving asses. I do not publish often, but then again I am not getting paid for this. If any of you want to show your thanks by any measure, no matter how small, you can ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES