Anal Alice Act 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neon_Ultra
Neon_Ultra
1,074 Followers

'You're such a good little girl for daddy.'

Alice heard the words through a strained haze, as he pinned her flailing arms that clawed the bedsheets for purchase, pulled and half-slapped the sweaty hair from her darkly flushed face, and planted a kiss on a burning, tear-salted cheek.

For only seconds at a time she was made aware of her own vocalisations: her mouth had been stuck in a wide O for so long, but only in the briefest snatched stints did her mind focus on the moans, cries, plaintive yells and pathetic wails pouring unbidden from it. Her delirious, scrunched-face sobbing only increased when her father used one of her efforts to get away as a means to grab her big boobs under her and grope and maul them as he continued to rape her bottom.

'My god. God, your butt feels so good, baby,' she heard him say through that steamy anal miasma that seemed to cloak the whole room. 'So fucking hot and wet inside with all that cum you've kept warm. There's just so goddamn much of it. Fuck. No father could wish for a daughter with a better ass than this. I don't think I've ever fucked an ass this good. Now I know what I've been missing all this time. And you've had to go without your daddy's dick in your slutty fat bottom. Until now, baby. Now you can be truly satisfied and happy.'

Her struggling collapsed to nothing, no success but for their position shifting about on the bed. She lay there as her father used her obscenely stretched and sopping teen anus to pleasure himself, his thick daddymeat plunging noisily into her fat bottom over and over and over. The sounds were so loud and sordid that surely nobody that might overhear could think anything else was happening inside the room other than a father aggressively assfucking his daughter.

With great effort of will Alice brought herself to just enough clarity to try to get through to her father once more, crying, 'Daddy please take it out of my bum! It's wrong!' And as she said it she wondered if she'd even asked him this before now . . . Maybe he's been thinking you want it this whole time . . .

'Tell you what honey,' her daddy breathed harshly into her ear, inflaming it with every word, 'I'll take it out your bottom if you say, "I love my daddy's big cock in my tight little ass."'

She blinked away the most recent tears. 'But I don't want to say thatttt!'

'Oh well.'

Alice sniffed. 'You promise you'll take it out?' Her father had slowed right down now, his thrusts into her heated asshole gradual, sensitive, almost romantic -- at least in comparison to before. It made her feel he meant it, that he didn't mean to hurt her. He probably just got a little carried away like her brothers did, maybe because of the apparent extreme pleasure that her bottom brought them.

We both got a little carried away, maybe. I shouldn't have struggled so much -- not now I remember that he said that he likes it. He must've thought I was joining in this whole time, encouraging him . . .

'I promise.'

Alice had calmed down considerably and was pleased to find herself thinking properly now. Now that her father had relented his anal assault, having released the grip on her body that had frequently pushed her crying face into the pillow or the duvet, she found she could turn her head to look at him properly. His eyes were big and full of intense adoration, as well as a powerful earnestness, as though she was the world and he its caretaker.

She trusted her father. The thought he'd break such a heartfelt promise didn't enter her mind. She closed her eyes, summoning the instructed phrase. 'I-love-my-daddy's-cock-in-my-little-ass,' she said as quickly as she could.

'That's not right, you need to say it slower, really draw the words out. And you missed out "big" and "tight". Come on Alice, say it properly.'

"Okayyy. I love my daddy's big cock in my tight . . . little . . . ass.' She spoke it slowly with emphasis to make sure to get all the words right, feeling a deep shudder go through her as she said them.

Her father groaned behind her, his cock seeming to grow even bigger inside. 'Fuck, that sounded hot,' he growled. 'You did it just right, you little slut.'

'Are you going to take it out now?'

'Of course,' he said. She felt him slowly move his huge, soft-hard, sticky-hot dripping daddycock out -- and there was, as there seemed to often have been, a vague kind of physical disappointment that joined it. The growing emptiness in her bottom was starting to become a dissatisfying, almost sad feeling, a vacancy she was really conscious of but couldn't quite explain to herself.

She needn't have worried -- when her daddy's cock had extracted itself, with the tip only touching lightly to her engorged backdoor, and she was about to breathe a sigh of relief (or at least tell herself that she was relieved and that it'd never happen again), her father suddenly drove all the way back in, making her squeal. He pulled out and drove in again, leaning his weight back on her, holding her tight and biting her ear.

'Daddy you promised!'

'I promised I'd take it out and I did,' he grunted. 'Never said I wouldn't put it right back in again. Silly girl.'

Alice groaned and dropped her head in shamed defeat. Her dad was right. It wasn't his fault she didn't try and explain better. She bit her lip and squirmed her head into the pillow as her dad resumed his plundering of her teenage ass. But at least this time he wasn't being so aggressive . . . He must have realised his earlier mistake and is trying to make it better, she understood.

'I love how much of a tease you are,' her father whispered hotly. 'Always pretending not to want it. But your body gives you away, baby. Completely. Your brothers knew it and so do I. Every guy can tell how much you fucking want it up your fat little ass. Stretching you wide open, all the way up your horny wet butthole. You've always been desperate for your daddy to fuck your ass, haven't you?'

'Noooo . . .' Alice moaned. 'Daddyyy . . .'

'You should count yourself lucky, you know. Not many daughters get so much loving attention paid to them by your daddies. But now I've sampled you, there's no way I'm not gonna keep fucking you, no matter what your mom says. You're just too good to be true. Between me and your brothers we're gonna do our family best to take care of that insatiable butthole of yours, baby. Though I guess I won't be too surprised if the moment it's empty of cock we find some other guys bending you over a park bench and fucking it. You hot little teen slut.'

She had no words left anymore. She could only succumb. Below her asshole, her pussy gushed wetly onto the duvet, as she feared it had been doing the whole time. She realised with horror that it was probably also coating her daddy's big slapping balls.

'It's so hot knowing your ass is full of all these other guys' cumloads mixing together,' her daddy said. 'And I'm gonna add to it. Finally gonna add to my slut daughter's asscum cocktail . . .'

At last, with ragged, animal breathing and a throaty groan of complete exultation, as though her father's soul were being dragged half-willingly into his daughter's wetly clutching bowels, he climaxed. She could feel him spurting thickly inside her anus. Her already full buttocks were only added to further -- and he showed no sign of stopping, shuddering and groaning as he kept on filling his teenage daughter with his viscous cum, painting her backdoor insides with hot, salty-sweet glue, filling her ass up like it was the bucket and his cock the tap, left running beyond the point it flowed and drooled past the rim.

When it seemed he had stopped, he stayed motionless, shivering slightly and breathing heavily as his cock pulsed inside the soaked ring of her butthole. Alice could feel the sweat of his body, was all too aware of his balls against her pussy, drenched from its juice. And of just how much of her daddy's cum there was inside her. There was so much it felt like it had already overwhelmed all the other loads.

She expected her father to pull out now that he had finished cumming -- and maybe have a talk with her, explaining so she understood and they could both move on from this. But he stayed inside her -- and then, after a minute, began to push slowly in once again.

Oh no! Alice thought, although part of her brain -- and all of her body -- seemed to have given up entirely, and was strangely telling her that this daddy-daughter lovemaking should continue, that it simply wasn't time for it to be over yet, that neither her daddy nor her were done until they were done.

She lay there, breathing hard and deep, feeling like her whole body was caught in a never-ending hot flush, burning, shivering, sweating, oozing out the thickest of cum from around her daddy's truly-madly-deeply plunging cock.

'You know me and your mom love you very much,' her daddy whispered in her ear, kissing it, then kissing the bit of her neck just under her ear. He spoke at the same time as his big member ever-so-slowly squelched her bottom.

She squirmed to his kisses. 'I love you too, daddy,' she mumbled. And she did, and knew he did, so much. She could feel both of their love flooding her body, filling the room with its sloppy depraved sounds. In that moment she felt deliriously happy to have such an affectionate, devoting, loving and lovable man for her daddy.

'It's just a shame you grew to be such a whore,' her father said. He grunted as he gradually increased the pace, mauling her big sweaty boobs with one hand while stroking her hair with the other. 'Well, maybe not such a shame.'

Neon_Ultra
Neon_Ultra
1,074 Followers