Anal Alice Act 11

Story Info
Alice sits on her daddy's lap.
8.3k words
4.63
58.7k
55

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neon_Ultra
Neon_Ultra
1,094 Followers

Preface - PLEASE READ!:

This is the ELEVENTH part of what is a running story. It is all about the taboo. Any notion and talk of love is subverted to serve the taboo.

Anal sex, incest and nonconsent are MAJOR themes of this story.

You may want to not read this part and other parts if you take offence to any of the following in a lurid, obscene (and of course fantastical) context: nonconsensual and reluctance themes, incest, rough sex, extreme sodomy, objectification and degradation.

I unequivocally do not condone any of the immoral and illegal activities I write about. Do not misunderstand the nature of fantasy and kink and its separation from reality, particularly when it comes to the R word.

I again apologise for the super long wait. I figured, after nine acts without, I owed you more daddy daughter action before moving forward to other scenes - I hope you don't find it too repetitive to what's gone before. Thank you again to all my fans for your patience and I really hope you enjoy this part. It's hard to make the wait worth it.

All characters involved are 18 or older.

I have been thinking about the future of this series, and there will likely only be two (possibly three if I get carried away) Acts left. The frequency of my output is obviously terrible and I'm sure it'd be nice to one day write some of my other erotic ideas (probably standalone in future, partly so people don't have to wait for years on series instalments). I expect the next one in this series will be a kind of whistle-stop tour of various encounters Alice has, kind of like a 'Year in the Life of Alice', so I can include myriad scenes that wouldn't appear otherwise. The one after that will be a final chapter and epilogue (some of which has already been written for a long, long time).

Enjoy yourselves, you beautiful deviants.

P.S. The fantasy is everything.

*

'Daddy loves your fat bottom very much. Have I ever told you that?'

'I don't know . . . Thank you daddy. But you . . . yesterday you made me apologise for it . . .' Alice shivered. She was extremely conscious of her butthole right now. She had touched the spot this morning with her finger and, as well as feeling super sensitive, it had been astonishingly warm to the touch. Now, with her daddy's cockhead rubbing into it, she could feel it radiating heat. It was burning - not unpleasantly so, more like a concentrated sauna. And her daddy seemed to really, really like it. She supposed the heat must be keeping his penis so hard. But then his cockhead felt very, very warm too . . . maybe they were sharing the heat . . .

Her mind wandered in a tropical, yawning fog; thoughts, confusions, desires, worries and troubles all melting together into mush.

'That was your punishment, baby.'

A flicker of cohesion, of focus in her mushy mindscape, as she focused on the renewal of her daddy's words - and on his large, thick cock pushing steadily, yet so, so slowly, into her burning asshole.

'It doesn't mean we don't all love your fat teen bottom.' Her daddy's voice was heavy, rough and sighing with almost guttural lust. He really did seem to like her ass. 'And how good it feels to be deep inside it. Don't worry your silly little head about it. Good things can be punished, baby. And your ass really is gorgeous. It's so sexy . . . so fat and slutty . . . so fuckable . . .'

Alice could barely remember to take a breath as she felt her bottom wilfully - against all her sense of decent behaviour, and her total lack of consent - open up to her daddy's cock. Her body seemed to be annoyingly contradicting her attempts at protest. She'd really, really asked her daddy not to do it all again. Not to start it. Not to keep going. Not to make her feel that way . . . And for a moment, she wondered if he was listening, if what she was saying was really getting through.

But then his cockhead touched the heat of her asshole, which blossomed open to the fervent press - and he was gone. He was no longer her daddy.

No, no, that was wrong. It was the opposite. He was her daddy times ten . . . somehow, her teenage bottom made him more her daddy than ever before. He was all daddy, and she was all his daughter.

She was all ass . . .

And her daddy wanted to join them together. His big thingy to her big bottom. Like two jigsaw pieces from different sets that really shouldn't fit together but just do . . . even if you had to mash them a bit. Even if they protested . . . if they wanted you to stop forcing it . . . if they wanted you to stop . . . And then it was too late, the pieces were together.

He kissed her neck again, lower down now. 'Just like your big slutty teenage breasts,' he murmured. 'And your slutty round face that flushes so red in excitement, making everyone want to fuck you so goddamn badly, fuck your mouth, fuck your hot asshole . . . just like Daddy is doing.'

She couldn't help it. It was so unwanted, but her butthole was once more sucking that fat daddymeat inside. Inch by inch, it was going all the way up her asshole.

'Please daddy, stop . . .' Alice managed to moan, for the umpteenth time.

'Stop going so slow, I know. God, I've wanted to fuck your fat ass for so long.'

Alice swallowed. She thought her throat would be dry, but it was the opposite: it was producing so much saliva that it was overflowing her mouth. When she forgot to swallow, it drooled from her lips, making wet patches on the pillow.

'My ass isn't fat is it daddy?' she whined. Despite the unfortunate situation, she wanted him to think the best of her. His words, like her brothers', often confused her, shook things around. Her mind in these moments felt like a big tumble dryer of fluff that got everything all mixed up. Compliments and perceived insults bounced into each other, combined, tore apart in new shapes and wisps. Woes that were enough to make her cry, tangled with uncertain, nameless desires, bodily cravings that she had no comprehension of but seemed at times to defy her words.

But he had to stop. Her daddy had to stop, her brothers had to stop, the other men she encountered and who wanted her bottom to themselves for an hour had to stop . . . stop, stop, stop . . . She wanted to be left alone . . . didn't she?

'It's so fucking fat, baby. But it's a compliment. Daddy loves your fat ass. Especially with my big cock stuffed inside its little hole. I think I'm going to call it daddy's hole, now.'

More fluff, wheeling and wisping. Dazed, sweating, dying with life, and packed so, so full . . .

Left alone . . . isolated . . . no hands on my ass, no groping of my breasts, no complisults (her new word for what sounded like insults but she was made to understand were compliments) . . . no guys wanting to play with me . . . no special hugs from my brothers . . . no cosy snuggles from my daddy . . . no making other guys' penises hard . . . no attention at all . . . plain Alice, doing nothing for anybody, forever . . .

Alice shook off the bizarrely joyless vision that had stolen over her without warning or reason. She briefly wondered if other girls would be jealous of the life she had. It was a strange thought, one that hadn't occurred to her before. But it was too weird to focus on in the moment. Sure, she was very lucky to have such a loving family, who made her feel so good and special . . . but she was still just Alice. Other girls surely had it much better. The idea just didn't make sense, except that she should always count her blessings.

Narrowing her eyes and pouting as she concentrated hard, as her daddy steadily pleasured himself with her bottom, Alice thought back to how this began . . . or rather, how it began today. Yesterday was rather fuzzy. Anyway, as far as she was concerned every day was its own individual self. You couldn't think too hard about the past. The day was different, everyone was different. She couldn't hold it against people if they were naughty some previous day. Especially not with her memory. She tried to give everyone the benefit of the doubt each and every day, and greet it with a smile . . .

*

'Sssh.' He put a finger to her lips. Then booped her on the nose, making her giggle. Morning light shone through the window, casting a soft golden glow over her face and body.

Her father gave her ass a squeeze. 'Tell you what . . . Do you want to play, Alice?'

'Of course daddy!' She snuggled closer into the hug.

'I'm going to show you how grown-ups sit on each other's laps.'

Alice's mouth and eyes opened wide as she felt a rush of childlike joy, memories of bouncing on her daddy's lap. Why had it been so long since the last time? It made her sad to think of the deep, warm, loving connection between her and her father being diminished as she'd gotten older. Yet the sadness - that she'd barely been aware of until now - was vanishing with her father's words. Already the events of the day before - when he had heavily sodomised her against her will - were like mist, drifting away on the breezes of her abstracted mind, leaving only happy air currents and rootless desires.

She wasn't even wondering why she had woken up in his bed today. Why would she? So much had happened since then! She'd gotten up (admittedly with a lot of parental cum leaking out her bottom), had a shower, got dressed (in clothes her father had picked out for her), had breakfast, watched some TV . . . The past didn't stick around, in her opinion. But friendship, family, love, loyalty - these were things that, to her, lasted forever.

'Can we really, daddy? I've missed it so much!' She could sense her eyes shining as she stared imploringly up at him, worried that a tear would fall and he'd confuse it as her being sad, instead of happy and desperate.

'Of course baby. Let's use the chair, get out of the sunlight that's in our eyes.' Her father - so much bigger than her, dark of hair and gaze, grizzled and commanding love - sat himself down in the armchair in the corner of the room. He spread his hairy arms wide, wearing a black t-shirt that showed off his proud father's body.

Alice couldn't help it, she instinctively squealed in excitement and half-skipped, half-jumped towards him, onto the lap of his faded jeans.

'Ooft,' her father joked. 'That butt's a lot heavier than I'm used to!'

'Is it okay, daddy?' Alice said as she faced him, feeling a twinge of hurt and concern.

'It's perfect,' her daddy replied, pleasing her again. He laid his rough hands under the scrap of skirt he had insisted she'd wear, the one that was only a few inches long and didn't cover her ass at all. She felt his hands grab her big bottom. This time it didn't really occur to her to say anything negative; she was just pleased to be on her daddy's lap again, and besides, if she really thought about it hard, he had probably been touching her ass a lot over the last twenty-four hours, so him lightly (and lovingly) touching it now really wasn't anything new. Nothing had changed that demanded silly comment.

Alice leaned forward into him as one of his arms wrapped around her, the other still groping her bum. She smelled his musky, fatherly scent, rubbed her face in the soft bristles of his beard, listened to the huskiness of his breath.

His hands were both back on her asscheeks now, squeezing them harder than before, pulling them apart, crushing them together. Digging his fingers into the crack.

He was just being playful. That's what daddies did with their daughters. They played!

She felt a sudden spike of strange pressure around her crotch, a half second of discomfort, and a snap - 'What was that?' Alice asked, alarmed.

Her father held up a piece of fabric. Alice stared. It took her a few puzzled moments to recognise it. 'That's my thong!'

'Sorry baby, it broke apart in my hands. It can't be very good material.'

'Oh no, I liked those,' she pouted.

'It's okay, you don't need them. I love you without them.' He pulled her in, reassuringly kissing her cheek - a warm, beardy kiss that lasted a good two seconds - which distracted her from the fingers of his hand running up and down the crack of her ass, across her (for some reason much desired) backdoor hole.

'Daddy,' she half-murmured, half-sighed. Today was turning out to be an especially lovely day.

'Bounce up and down on my lap for me, honey,' he whispered thickly into her ear. 'You remember like you used to?'

'Okay...' she said, thinking on the question - and the memories it evoked - as her father pulled her top above her shoulders and off her head. The surprise motion at the same time as the suggestion fractured her mind into fluffy pieces, so she couldn't really concentrate - especially when the top briefly got stuck on her head and she couldn't see.

'You remember, sweetie?' her daddy nudged, as her big breasts swung free, her nipples pointing towards her father's broad chest like little signposts.

Wait, when did his jeans come off? When did that happen? She could feel something big and hard resting against her buttcheeks from behind, and recent experience gave her an inkling what it might be. She glanced back and made out a tent in a pair of boxers, pointing almost straight up, nestling in the crack of the cheeks that her daddy was pulling apart. Feeling his bare thighs against hers.

Alice supposed the jeans had just been uncomfortable. She understood that. She didn't have to worry herself with all the unrestrictive clothing her father preferred on her, although she'd certainly had her own adventures with too-tight tops and bras around her bulging breasts and too-tight pants around her bulging buttocks. She was glad to have left those kinds of things in the past.

Alice was happy that she got to pretend to be a kid again; she liked pretending things and being silly and cute with her daddy, but she wasn't sure he was supposed to be just in his boxers, or her with no panties or top (or annoying bra) on. She bit her lip, realising that even now her dad was kicking off his boxers, too. What was almost definitely his large bare cock was resting eagerly in the cleft of her fat bottom.

'Daddy, where have your clothes gone?' Alice queried. She didn't think to ask why his penis was hard - it seemed they were always hard, or at least they were around her. It must be annoying and embarrassing to be a guy and be erect like that almost all the time! She felt kinda sorry for them, at least her genitals weren't on display all the time. Well, not really. Maybe a bit in the clothes her father liked her to wear . . .

'It's too hot for all that, don't you think? Besides, my pants were getting uncomfortable. You don't want me to be uncomfortable during daddy-daughter time, do you?'

Alice blushed; her question had just slipped out, and now her father must be thinking her pretty selfish. 'Of course not!' she mumbled. You need to think about the comfort of others! 'I just . . . um . . . never mind. We didn't do it like this before, I think that's it,' she said hesitatingly.

'You're all grown up now so you can do the grown-up way of doing it,' her father said, his words muffling as he rubbed his face into her big tits, taking one nipple in his mouth and sucking and lightly biting on it as it thickly engorged.

'Oh!' Alice exclaimed, looking up and to the right as she thought about it. That made sense. It was kinda cool. She liked that her dad thought of her as a grown-up just as much as she liked pretending to be a kid and having fun. It was really nice that you could do both at once.

She wanted to tell him how grateful she was to have a father who was so caring and understanding, who knew her needs, looking after both sides of her at the same time. But she didn't know how to word it. Instead she realised - in response to her daddy's encouraging shaking of her bumcheeks with his hands - that she still hadn't started bouncing.

She began a little awkwardly at first, but quickly got into it - it was much easier with her daddy helping her. He gripped her waist, bouncing Alice on his lap as she did her best to synchronise her own movements. Her bottom smacked down harder into her father's lap. It was fun, but she hoped it wasn't uncomfortable for him.

Alice realised she was beaming, giggling. It was like old times, despite the cock that slapped with every bounce against the back of her ass. Her father was still strong, still easily able to lift her. He had switched from her waist; now both his hands were under her bottom, cradling her soft cheeks as he lifted her up and helped pull her down again. In this position, he could pull her cheeks apart, allowing his cock to slide up and down her crack, sandwiched between the squishy, sweating globes like a jumbo-sized hotdog.

'It's not working . . .' her father muttered after a few minutes of this, slowing down.

'It isn't?' Alice said, immediately feeling bad. She wanted him to enjoy it as much as her, so he'd keep doing it. 'What's wrong? Am I bouncing too hard?'

'It's daddy's penis . . . It's got nowhere to go, and every time you slam that big bubble butt down, it really chafes . . .'

Alice glanced behind her, lifting up her miniskirt to see better. It seemed like her bum and lower back (and the skirt) were sticky wet. She could see her father's large cockhead protruding from the top of her butt-canyon. It was drooling a clear fluid that she now understood was pre-cum. She'd been so focused on the bouncing that she hadn't really noticed that her father's cock had been steadily soaking the crack of her ass, aggressively massaged as it was by her sweating cheeks.

'Let's just get in an easier position . . .' her father muttered.

'Okay,' Alice said obediently, as her daddy lifted her body to reposition her on his lap. She felt bad that the activity was a discomfort to her father - how good of him to keep going for her sake! But it would be much better if he could be comfortable and happy as he bounced her.

Alice frowned. 'Daddy . . .'

She wasn't stupid. What else could it be but the head of her father's penis pushing against her asshole? He had her by the waist, lowering her down - but maybe he hadn't realised that he was lowering her directly onto his big hard cock!

Alice felt embarrassed, torn between impulses. Her daddy obviously wanted this to be a nice bonding time between them, and so did she - very much. And of course he wanted to be comfortable doing it. But having her sit like this, with the downwards pressure of gravity, there was literally nowhere for his oversized cock to go but up her bottom. If she mentioned it, would it ruin everything? Would he be mortified that such an innocent father-daughter activity had been made sexual because he hadn't realised he'd accidentally positioned her butthole on top of his nudging cockhead?

As she had a hopeless internal debate inside, her ass had its own internal situation, but one entirely without debate: the head popped inside, immediately stretching her wide open and making her squeal.

'Daddy!' she cried - but it was too late for both of them. Once the head was in, her father's grip on her waist completely relaxed - and she sank, sank, sank all the way down the thick shaft, sank back down to her father's thighs, the log of daddymeat sucked into the depths of her butthole, thanks to the insistence of gravity, and helped along by her daddy's copious precum and her own easily-opened bottom.

Alice struggled to adjust, though thank goodness for the seat of her father's lap from which she could recover. She opened her mouth to say something, then thought it best not to. They were both aware of what had happened. Drawing more attention to it wouldn't help.

Neon_Ultra
Neon_Ultra
1,094 Followers