Anal At Last Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Andy, I've had enough teasing tonight."

I rolled over to face her, still keeping my hard on away from her, and ran one hand over her body from her shoulder to her hips. "Please baby, let me do this for you. You must be very frustrated right now."

She squirmed slightly under my hand. I ran my hand back up her side, to her breasts, and softly cupped one, enjoying the warmth in my hand. She sighed again, but more subtly this time. I ran a finger up to her nipple, stroking it, playing with it. "Andy, you'd better finish what you're starting."

"I will baby," I breathed from behind her, "but I want you to stay exactly where you are. Just raise your leg to let me in." I slid that hand back down her body, stroking her stomach, her hip, her bum, and then I gently pushed my hand between her thighs from behind. She took the hint, and raised that knee, giving me plenty of room. I slid my hand forward to her lips, and felt them still wet from before. I pushed a finger in, making Angela groan as her lips parted. She pushed her hips back towards me, so I pulled mine back as well to ensure no contact with my cock.

I pushed another finger in, and also slid my arm (the one underneath me on the bed) underneath her neck, around her front, and down to play with her breasts. She was breathing heavily again, her orgasm getting near quickly due to how close she was previously. I kept on teasing her, sliding my fingers in and out, up and down her lips, rubbing her clit, with the other hand playing with her nipples and breasts.

I waited till she was as close as possible, and then pulled my hand away from her cunt. "Andy, you fucker, I told you..." She was interrupted by my cock. I had pulled my hand away from her, grabbed hold of my prick, angled it downwards, and slid my hips forward to bring my cock underneath her ass and round to the front. Fortunately, I got the angle right and a couple of inches of my cock slid straight into her cunt. With that hand, I quickly reached over her body to her clit, and gave that a quick strum as her hips jerked back to get more of my cock into her.

She came, loudly and fiercely, her juices flooding over my hand and cock, her body breaking out into a sweat as the feelings washed through her. I kept on stroking her cunt lips as she came, staying away from her clit in case it was too sensitive, and also pushing my cock in and out slightly and slowly as well.

When she recovered enough to speak, she turned her heard as far as she could to face me, and kissed me. "God baby, I needed that... You're so good to me.... Now pull out, I'll finish you off by hand..."

I pulled out of her, and pulled her towards me so that she was on her back. Then I moved on top of her, and lined my cock up with her cunt. She looked confused, but when I pushed my cock in, she grunted my name and wrapped her legs around my hips. "What are you doing? I thought you didn't want to do this because of the blood?"

I grinned at her. "I lied," I said, as I pushed my cock into her in one slow, steady push.

"You bastard," she said as she pulled me further into her. "You've been deliberately teasing me all night? I'll get you for that. Now, fuck me."

I started fucking her, going as deep as possible with each move. I added the curl of my hips upwards, bringing my cock into contact with her g-spot as it entered and exited (at least, I think that's what I was doing) to bring her to an orgasm hard and fast. "I'm getting you back for the teasing when you and Sam went shopping. Brace yourself... it's been a frustrating for me tonight as it has for you... laying there on the sofa, I wanted nothing more than to slide my cock into you from behind... having you naked and in my arms... you looked so fuckable right then."

"Oh god baby, that's it, right... there... oh yes."

"We'll do that tomorrow night baby... I want to fuck you from behind... watching one of your porn movies -"

"Andy, you're so fucking hard..."

"- and just slowly fuck you as we watch it... nice and slow... making it last ... keeping you on the brink..."

"Oh Andy, yes, I want in me all night... never going soft..."

"Then when you're so horny you can't take any more... I'm going to pull my cock out and line it up with your cute asshole..."

"Oh god baby, yes, I want you to fuck my ass..."

"And push it slowly in so you can feel every inch as I ream you..."

Angela was getting close now, that hip curl doing it's trick again. "I'm going to come baby, fuck me, fuck me hard..."

I responded in kind, taking her hard and fast, keeping that pressure on her g-spot, feeling her push her hips back up at me as we fucked. She grabbed hold of my bum in both hands, and pulled me onto her even harder. She was panting, grunting, in time with my thrusts, and I was now breathing too heavy to keep on talking. I slid my hand under her shoulders, and used the grip to pull her down each time I pushed up. That did it for Angela. Shouting, "Oh, fuck, I'm coming..." her body tensed beneath me, all movement ceasing as every muscled clenched through her orgasm. I did my best to keep on fucking her, but she had me in a death grip. But just the tightness of her cunt as she came was enough to finish me as well - I pulled her down onto me, my arms and stomach pulling as much as they could, as I thrust all the way inside her, feeling my come burst from my cock, meeting her own juices as they flooded from her cunt.

It took us a while to recover, and I stayed on top of her, my cock still in her cunt. I could still feel her cunt muscles clenching as we wound down, proof of how powerful her orgasm was.

"Baby," she eventually said, "that was the best yet... I don't know how you do it... but it was fucking marvellous."

"I quite enjoyed it as well," I retorted, laughing. And I rolled off her, flopping onto my back to catch my breath. Angela rolled over to curl up to me, running her hand over my chest and stomach, her breath hot and moist on my neck. She kissed me softly in my neck and shoulders, lifting her top leg up to lay it over me. I ran one hand down to stroke her smooth thigh, as I slid the other over her head and pulled her in closer, stroking her side and hips as we recuperated.

She reached her hand up to gently cup my chin and turn my head towards her. Looking deep into my eyes, she said, softly, "I'm getting quite used to having you around, you know."

Although pleased by this turn of events, I couldn't resist another joke. "Pardon?", I said.

"I'm not saying it again, Andy. You heard me."

"Wait a minute, I think I DID hear you. You said... 'I love you', didn't you?"

She pulled back and thumped my arm. "You know full well what I said, and it wasn't that."

"Yes it was, I heard you quite clearly. You said you love me. First you trusted me, and now you love me."

She twisted, and climbed on top of me, straddling me, holding my arms down. "Andy, just for that, we're going to have to fuck again." She pressed her groin down onto me, arousing some interest in my cock. "And you're going to enjoy it so much, it'll be YOU saying you love me, as you come deep inside me again." She leaned forward and kissed me passionately, our tongues fencing as we stroked each other's body and ground our groins together. We kissed for a few minutes, my cock getting harder as time passed, then she started kissing my neck, my throat, my shoulders, my pecs, her tongue caressing my nipples to erection, just as I could feel her erect nipples pressing into me. She started grinding her hips backwards and forwards, running her cunt lips up and down my now semi-hard cock.

Then she raised her body, her weight supported by her outstretched arms, still rubbing her cunt lips up and down me, leaving her tits hanging down above my face. I stretched my head up and took one of them in my mouth, sucking as much of her breast as I could, then pulling back to leave just the nipple in my mouth, licking it, sucking it, nipping at it with my teeth.

After a while, I did the same on the other breast, and by the time I was done, my cock was as hard as it needed to be, pressed down against my belly by Angela's wet cunt, her juices already coating it and my abdomen. I let go of her breasts, and used my hands to press upwards on her hips where she straddle me. She took the hint, and sat upright, then she raised herself up, then she took a hold of my cock, lined it up with her cunt, and sank slowly down in one firm movement.

I love the view of a woman sliding herself down onto my cock, and I told her how good it looks. She grinned at me, saying "I wish I could see it baby, your hard cock splitting me open... maybe we'll have to video ourselves one day." She bottomed out, and groaned as I filled her up. She stayed there, just swiveling her hips, and I could feel the pressure on different parts of her. She reached her hands up to her breasts, and started playing with them, moulding them, licking her fingers and running them round her nipples.

Then she started sliding up and down me - her thighs straining with the effort - rubbing her clit with one hand and her tits with the other as we fucked. I stroked her thighs as she worked them, arcing my back and pushing up with my butt to push up into her when she reached bottom.

After a few minutes, sweat collected between her breasts, sliding down her toned abdomen. Her gym-honed body looked gorgeous as she rode me - taut, slim, and slightly tanned.

"Oh Andy, that feel's so good... you're so deep in me baby..." she moaned as she climbed and descended my pole. "But I need more..." She stopped fucking me, and raised herself so just my head was inside her. Then, through a series of movements that I can't describe and couldn't possibly replicate if I was in her position, she managed to turn herself 180 degrees, my head inside her the whole way. She sank back down again, her lovely ass and back now on view to me.

I guessed what she wanted, so I slid one hand between us to moisten my fingers in her flowing juices, and then brought it back up to the cheeks of her ass and started rubbing her rosebud.

"Oh, yeah... that's it... that's what I need." She pushed her hips back, spreading her asshole, encouraging my finger to enter it. So that's what I did, pushing my finger in, fucking her ass with it as she started fucking me again. As that finger got deeper and deeper, I could feel my own cock inside her.

After a few minutes, with both our orgasms approaching, I pushed another finger inside, spreading her asshole even further. "God baby, that's good," she moaned above me. She leaned forward, taking her weight on her arms again, exposing her bum to me further as she slid up and down my hard on. The pressure change was delicious, and my orgasm approached even faster. I sat up, as best as I could, keeping my fingers in her ass, and ran my spare hand round to her front, down to her clit to rub it as we fucked. Angela obviously loved that, groaning and grunting as my cock ploughed her insides. We both were close now, panting heavily. Angela's thighs were shaking with the effort of raising herself up and down my cock, and sweat collected up her back. I craned my head forward to run my tongue up her spine, licking her sweat up. A few more thrusts, and we both came, strongly, bodies tensing as our orgasms hit, my come erupting inside her very wet cunt, her juices flowing out of her well-fucked cunt.

When she had enough breath to move, she slid off my cock, turning round again and dropping down on top of me, kissing me, moaning my name. "Oh Andy, that was the best yet... we work so well together... you feel so good inside me..."

I returned her kisses, stroking her back and tight little ass. "Angela, honey, you drive me wild... I've never had sex as good as with you... even when we're not together, you're all I can think about."

She sniggered, breaking the mood.

"What now?" I asked, petulantly.

"See, Andy? I told you earlier. I'm all that you think about? That's love. Go on, say it baby, say those three little words."

I slapped her ass, telling her to stop being naughty.

"Oooh, baby, that's nice. Spank me..."

"Maybe tomorrow. Right now, I just want to sleep."

"MEN!" she exclaimed, rolling off me to curl up beside me. "Mind you, my thighs are killing me. All that raising up and down that big cock of yours... who needs a gym when they've got you?"

She ran her hand up and down my chest and stomach, stroking, reaching down to my cock and balls, then...

"Fuck me! You shaved! God they feel good. You naughty little man, they look quite tasty." With that, she started kissing her way down my body, until she got to my groin. Bypassing my cock, she started kissing and sucking on my balls. "Mmmm", she murmured as she licked away. And boy did it feel good. With all that hair out of the way, I could really feel every bit of her tongue as she licked round my balls.

Then she raised herself a bit, and took my cock into her mouth, licking our combined juices off me. When I was clean, she slid back up and french kissed me passionately, sharing the taste of both our juices with me. I pulled her tight into me, running both my hands down her firm back.

She broke the kiss. "Oh Andy, I can't wait to let Sam see me sucking your balls while you wank... But right now, let's go to sleep." She slipped down to lie beside me, her head on my chest, one leg looped over mine. I slipped an arm underneath her neck, bringing it round to stroke her hair as we relaxed and started to fall asleep.