All Comments on 'Anal At Last Ch. 15'

by scottishmeat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Never in the history of LITEROTICA has anyone

wasted so much of the broadband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
At last!

It was a long wait for this chapter, but it definitely was worth it. However, it seems that the second half of this chapter is a copy of the first?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love it

The editing has gone a bit wrong with some of this repeated, but the story is SO hot. Keep at it, and long may it continue. Take no notice of those sad individuals who criticise it. You're on a winer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Too short

really, you must learn to develop your thoughts...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This is one of the hottest stories ever on Lit

The long drawn out seduction is just delicious. This chapter was well worth the long wait. My only complaint is I thought it was actually 31 fantastic pages only to find the last 15 pages were a repeat. Please keep on writing this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pretty fuckin; hot!

He is really turning Sam out, with Angela's help. What a precious pair of perverts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep it coming!

Love the story so far. I'm looking forward to the chapter, don't worry that some say you're repeating yourself, it doesn't detract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing!

I love this story...it's sooo hott!! Pay no mind to those who obviously don't have one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good story bad editing

I really liked this story, it's very hot the way they're seducing Sam and navigating her through her sexual exploration. It's just a pity there's some bad editing, usually I don't care but there seemed to be a fair few mistakes littered throughout the story the most obvious being 10 or so pages copy pasted to the end.

viddunviddunabout 16 years ago
Sore Cock

Sore cock now from reading this so much! Fucking great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Messed Up This Chapter ...

It seems that you copied the text of this chapter into itself twice. You should probably clean it up so people don't get confused about it. And feel free to remove this comment if you do fix this problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Posting Issues

The story was pretty good until it started to repeat itself. It looks as if there were some issues in posting this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous