Anal At Last Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me. "Well, do you like?"

I looked down at her groin, smelling her arousal in the air. She must have been wanking earlier. "I'm not sure, I can't really tell from here."

She held her arm up to me. "Then come a little closer."

I walked slowly to the bed, undoing my shirt buttons as I did so. I slid it off as I knelt on the bed, Sam laying back and pulling me down on top of her. I kissed her throat and neck, and her hands came up to the back of my head pulling me closer. I started sliding down her body, kissing her collarbones, the tops of her breasts, flicking over her nipples and making her groan, down to the soft underside of her breasts, over her smooth stomach, pushing her thighs apart as I reached the top of her cleft. Her hands pushed me lower, urging me on, and I followed her lead. My tongue lapped over her hairless cunt, and I groaned my approval, pushing my tongue between her lips, which parted willingly. I went up to her clit, making my tongue stiffer as I flickered against it, feeling her juices start to flow faster and hearing her breath get louder.

I raised a hand to push a finger inside her, reaching up to her g-spot, and she bucked against me, moaning at me to make her come. I lifted my other hand, licked it, and started rubbing her asshole, not pushing inside, and she whispered my name out loud. Her hips began to pump as I sucked at her clit, pushing my fingers inside her, bringing her on. I knew that she'd been wanking already this morning, but maybe she'd stopped from coming till I got home.

I gently bit down onto her clit as I pushed a finger just inside her asshole, and that did it, she came, pushing my face tight into her bald cunt as her hips pushed up away from the bed, her screams indicative of the pleasure she was feeling.

As she calmed down, I pulled away, stood up, and smiled down at her, undoing the fly of my jeans. I pulled my erect cock out, with some difficulty, and started wanking as I looked down at her. "Kneel, Sam", I said, and she obeyed, sliding off the bed to kneel between my legs. She raised herself a bit to take my cock in her mouth, but I pushed her back down as I wanked hard and fast.

"No Sam, just wait."

I closed my eyes, still wanking, imagining what it would be like to just throw Sam on the bed, on her front, lay on top of her, slide my cock into her cunt from there, and fuck her senseless, then when I was ready to come, pulling out and pressing firmly against her asshole, feeling it slowly open, reluctantly but inevitably, as my hard cock forced it's way into her. The images in my head mixed with ones of Simone, as I imagined going to her place on Friday and fucking those fantastic tits of hers, my cock squeezed between her flesh as she waited with open mouth for my come.

I opened my eyes and looked down. Sam was looking up at me, flicking between my cock and my eyes, one hand on her tits and the other between her legs. I wanked hard and fast, pausing just for a moment to spread my pre-cum round my head, hearing the slap as the moisture lubricated my hand.

I could feel my come approaching, and told Sam to get ready. She opened her mouth, moving it closer to the end of my cock. Her hand started moving faster on her clit, strumming it to bring her off as quickly as I was.

I started moaning, letting her hear how turned on I was, how much I wanted to fuck her, how much I wanted to come on her. "You're so dirty Sam, sending me .... that photo. I'm keeping it Sam, keeping it so that on your wedding day, I'll walk up to your shiny.... new husband... oh yeah, get ready baby... and show him the photo, and... say 'I was there first', just so .... here it comes... he knows you've always wanted me more than him... Oh fuck Sam."

I came then, my jizz spurting out the end of my cock, some of it going over Sam's face, some in her mouth as she came as well, grunting with pleasure, swallowing my come down, licking it off her lips. I kept wanking slowly, enjoying the aftershocks, then I pulled her head closer. She willingly - no, eagerly - opened her mouth and sucked my cock in, sucking the last of my juice from me, swallowing it all.

After a few moments, I pulled out, reached under her arms, and lifted her bodily onto the bed on her back, her legs dangling over the end. I lay on top of her, taking hold of her wrists and pinning them down over her head, lining up my still-swollen cock with her cunt, rubbing it up and down her lips. She was panting, still recovering from her come, but she pushed back against me, whispering my name as she kissed my face and neck.

"Is this what you want Sam? Do you want me to pin you down so that you can't escape? Making you submit while I push my hard cock into you? Taking your virginity now, spoiling you for your husband? Do you want to feel me push my way inside you, feeling your cunt spread like it never has before, feeling me fill you up in a way that only I can, knowing your husband will be a poor second? Do you want me to pound you hard and fast, making you come over and over, making you beg me to stop, knowing that if I do, the only reason will be so that I can lift your legs up over your head and push my cock into your ass, seeing you freeze as I spear your insides, and seeing you get more and more excited as my cock goes where you love it the most? Is that what you want Sam?"

"Oh... god, Andy... Yes... Yes.... Fuck me... Fuck me...."

I planned to tease Sam, and this was the start.

I let go of her and quickly stood up. "Remember this moment Sam. You begged me to fuck you. Remember this tonight when you go home to your dad's and can't resist fingering yourself, keeping it quiet so no-one can hear, wishing I was there to turn you over and push my tongue into your tight little ass."

She groaned in disappointment, and then realised the game I was playing. She grinned up at me, and then sat up to slap my chest. "I can't believe you're going to send me home Andy. How will you manage without our little night-time sessions?"

"Well, to be honest Sam, I'll still be having little sessions, as you put them, with the woman I love, Angela, instead of the brazen young hussy of a babysitter that keeps forcing herself upon me."

She put on a shocked face, and then looked a little disappointed. She stood up, and stepped into me, hugging me. I wrapped her in my arms, my cock still hanging out my trousers and pressing against her. She rested her head against my chest, speaking softly. "I will miss you Andy. It's good to have someone like you in my life... I ... Well, I like what we're doing together, and that you won't try to push it too far. I wish... I just wish we'd started sooner."

"Sam, there's plenty of time, don't worry. I'll still be here, and you know I work at home, so if you're feeling a little frustrated, you can come around any time... and watch some of my porn videos." I grinned at her.

She snorted. "I'll bet you'd like that, wouldn't you. Spying on me again, watching me wank while I watch the TV."

"Sam, how can you say such a thing?" I ran my hands down her back, cupping the cheeks of her ass, bending my back to reach them and so taking the opportunity to kiss the nape of her neck. "Do you really think I'd rather have a wank in the shadows than come over to you and run my tongue between the cheeks of your lovely ass?"

"Maybe we could do that this weekend?" she asked hopefully.

"Maybe. I'm out on Friday - and Daniel's coming with me - so maybe Saturday or Sunday?"

"Oh, that's right, you're going to Simone's aren't you?" She sounded a little put out.

"Sam, don't worry, nothing's going to happen."

"Not yet anyway."

I pulled her away slightly, looking down at her. "What do you mean?"

She paused, looking uncomfortable. "Angela told me."

"Told you what?"

"About your agreement, one year apart, twelve other partners."

I waited.

"So I guess Simone's on your list."

"Listen Sam honey, Simone's a lovely woman, very attractive, very sexy, very smart. I'm not going to lie about that. And... yes, she's on the list. But nothing's going to happen for a while. And it might never happen, because believe it or not, it's up to Simone. Now, I don't know what Angela has told you, but I'm on strict instructions. She's already got someone lined up to be the first woman, as bizarre as that might sound, and anyone else has to wait. I know she doesn't know about us yet, but she's already said that she's convinced something's going to happen between us, and she's actually OK about it. I think she feels a bit protective of you, and thinks that I'll be a good tutor for you, for want of a better word. No-one's going to come between us Sam, not until you say that you've had enough and want to branch out on your own. And even then I hope you'll come back to me occasionally to let me... reminisce with you."

She smiled gently. "It's just weird thinking of you with someone else. I was hoping that I could have you to myself when Angela left."

"I know Sam, and you will for most of the time. As I said, my place is your place, and in the daytime you know I'm always around. And I'll still want you to stay some nights. I've not forgotten that at some point you want me to go all the way with you, with that delicious ass of yours, and I hope we can get a chance to do that at some point. Plus Sam, as I have repeatedly said, you've got a lovely body, and I can think of nothing better than cuddling up with you in bed on a regular basis, feeling your delicious curves pressed against me."

She smiled, and then stepped away from me. "Andy, I need to go to uni this afternoon, so we've only got a little while before I need to shower and pack my things. Get on the bed." I looked at her, pretending to be surprised at her sudden sexual aggressiveness. But I lay back, my cock standing proud up to the ceiling.

Sam got on the bed too, straddling me, rising up as though she was going to sink down onto my cock and fuck me senseless. "Whoa, Sam, don't do this. Save yourself for marriage, remember?"

"Andy. It's OK." She reached beneath her to take a firm grip on my cock, and then lowered herself down, wanking me slowly, until my cock was just parting her lips. Then she stopped, letting go of my cock, squatting, her weight resting on all four hands and feet, and simply started wanking herself with my cock, pushing it back and forth over her lips, nudging against her clit. "Oh god that's good," she moaned, and it was. It felt weird - with no strong point of contact, it was more like a tingling all over the end of my cock. Unusual, but delightful. I was desperate to just push up and feel her cunt clamp round my cock, but as usual, I held back.

At times, she pushed me further back, leaning forward to spread her ass-cheeks as she pushed me up to her asshole, groaning with the pleasure. Sweat built up on her, collecting between her tits, and I longed to be able to lick it up and suck her meaty nipples. Instead, I simply wanked myself, adding to the unusual feelings I got from being ridden this way. Of all the women to do this with, it had to be a virgin who did it first. Unbelievable.

Sam was getting turned on, groaning partly with the arousal and partly I suspect with the effort of holding her self a foot or so off the bed. It looked fantastic from where I was, my hard-as-nails cock sliding along her wet cunt, parting it as her juices flowed over my head, her lips swollen and red with arousal, then my cock head disappearing behind her as she ran it over her asshole.

She'd had her eyes closed until now, but she opened them and grinned down at me, delighted with the effect she was having on me, and on her as well. I reached up with both hands to her tits, squeezing them, mauling them. "Fuck me Sam, that feels fucking fantastic... Do it baby, wank yourself on my cock... I'm going to film this next time and show you what I can see... You look so fucking dirty Sam... Straddling my cock like that... Bringing yourself off...That's it baby, keep going, let me see you come as you ride me."

She closed her eyes again, and started moving faster, working her hips, grunting with the effort. What's going to happen when she comes? I wondered. She might be unable to hold herself, and drop down onto my cock, filling her cunt.

Her sweat was running down her, dropping onto my stomach, just like her juices were running down my cock. One thing I liked about Sam, when she got wet, you really knew it.

I squeezed her nipples, eliciting another groan from her, an urgent one, one that I knew meant she was getting close. "Sam, fuck me... Fuck me with your tight cunt... Let me feel you push that tight little snatch onto my cock Sam... That's it honey, faster honey, make yourself come... Make me come... I want to come all over you baby." And in truth, I did. It might have felt wierd to have so much stimulation but no firm contact, but it was extremely exciting, and coupled with the view of Sam wanking herself to abandonment on my cock, I was close to coming.

Sam really started going for it then, tilting her hips so that first just the head of my cock rubbed up and down her lips, and then when my head was against her clit, she dropped slightly, pushing my cock down against my belly, giving her the entire length of my cock to wank against. That also had the effect of giving me some firm feeling down there. A few strokes like this, and I was ready to come.

"That's it Sam... I'm going to come all over you... Here it comes..." She somehow managed to take her weight on one hand and took a firm hold of my cock, giving me two or three hard strokes and at the same time pushing her clit down on my head. I came, my come spurting way up over her lower abdomen, the feelings way more intense than normal, my cock visibly pulsing with the effort, and then she came too, dropping back onto all fours, her hips meeting mine, my cock pressed flat against my stomach as she dropped down on top of me, her legs shaking with the effort of the sex and the power of her orgasm.

We lay for a while, recuperating. "Jesus Sam," I said. "That's the first time anyone's ever... done that with me... and it was fucking amazing. I can't believe you're teaching me... new tricks... but I intend on doing it again... but next time, face away from me... I want to finger your ass at the same time..."

She said nothing, still catching her breath, just nodding her head.

-------------------------------------

Eventually, she recovered enough, and stood up, rolling out of bed, and staggering her way to the en-suite. "I think I need to go to the gym more often, my thighs are like jelly," she said as she started the shower running.

"No you don't. Just do that a few more times. Who needs gyms?" I countered, grinning to myself, unable to believe that my girlfriend had set me up to seduce this horny, curvy, sexy, young woman, and it was all only just beginning.

I got up, and watched Sam shower, enjoying the sensuality of it, without particularly getting aroused. I offered to wash her ass for her, but she declined, saying she really had to go to university, and didn't have time for distractions.

I watched her get dressed and pack her bags. As she got ready to leave, she came up to me and gave me a hug. "Thank you Andy. It's been a real good few days. I'm going to miss your night-time visits tonight."

"Keep your phone on Sam, but turn the volume down. I'll send you some dirty texts and photos if you like."

She grinned at me, and left for her class.

-------------------------------------

I didn't send Sam any sex-texts that night - I was absolutely knackered from the weekend's activities, and fell asleep on the sofa, waking up around two in the morning. I went up to bed, and carried on sleeping, then sent her a text in the morning saying "Sorry didn't send texts. Fell asleep on sofa. You've half-killed me this weekend."

She came back a bit later: "OK old man. Maybe I need to find a younger model?"

"In your dreams, little girl. They've all seen you in your frumpy gear and have been scared off. You're stuck with me!" I replied.

Angela phoned later to say that she's really sorry, but could we not meet till the weekend. With the move coming up, she was getting really busy sorting things out both personally and professionally. I offered to help, but she thought I'd only get in the way. She did suggest that once she'd gone, I could help pack the things she's bound to forget, and get them shipped over later, to which of course I agreed.

Great. No sex till at least Saturday then!